2012 are you experiencing changes ?? coffee drinkers... meat eaters...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I used to be very fond of coffee, i could drink 8 big mugs of coffee daily, i could drink coffee after midnight and not losing my good night sleep... if i had less coffee than normally i got some severe headaches.
I wondered couple days ago why i am not drinking coffee anymore and i have no craving for coffee anymore, i didn´t stop drinking by decision it just happened slowly and i kinda find this weird as last year i had fresh coffee ready always.
I used to sleep 8-9 hours every night even i had coffee, now i don´t drink coffee, i don´t even like the taste anymore, i sleep 6-7 hours now and don´t even feel tired.

Meat, i actually liked meat a lot, i noticed i don´t crave for meat anymore i crave for fresh green lettuce, cauliflower, broccoli, raw vegetables and nuts. There was a time i wouldn´t say "No" to good steak but i eat it less and less and very small portions if any. I have noticed in past couple christmas that size of our christmas ham ( we eat ham in christmas not turkey ) has gotten smaller and smaller and even still a lot of it will be uneaten.

So who is twisting my brains, am i going through some sort of energy shift and is my DNA changing ?

I wonder if any of you guys are experiencing the same ?

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I remember when I was younger I would only drink breast milk. All day every day.

Then, all of a sudden, I just stopped. It was the weirdest thing.

I think I know exactly what you mean.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
So who is twisting my brains, am i going through some sort of energy shift and is my DNA changing ?k

It's called "getting older"... happens to everyone, nothing to worry about.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

A sudden distaste for certain foods can be a sign of a medical condition.
Pregnancy is one, hepatitis, stomach cancer or anything benign like a flu bug or common cold. Taste buds are affected

I get this on occasion but it goes away after a week or so.

If it goes on longer than this I would seek medical advice.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xFiDgetx

So who is twisting my brains, am i going through some sort of energy shift and is my DNA changing ?k

It's called "getting older"... happens to everyone, nothing to worry about.

That's a very ... underwhelming answer. "Getting older" doesn't infer such specific changes. And when does "getting older" start to cause these changes? I'm 26 ... but I've loved coffee since I was 16. Am I going to stop liking it when I hit 27?

Bad reply, xFiDgetx.
edit on 24-11-2012 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Usually changes in cravings are related to body/health changes ... whether it be the fact that as you get older, your senses begin to decline such as your sense of taste and smell .. your body might find less enjoyment out of those items since they both rely heavily on those two senses..

Your body's need for certain nutrients also impacts your cravings.. so as your body's cravings for Coffee and Meats declined, your body is begging for the nutrients it needs..

I've even heard of people craving and eating dirt because of mineral deficiencies ( usually Iron in that case ) .. your body is smarter than you think...
edit on 11/24/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)
edit on 11/24/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
ive felt alot better since stopping drinking as much coffee as i did. Now i have 1-2 small cups maybe twice a week but i still eat meats like fish and lunchmeat sandwiches. i feel a little over weight but not terrible, i do have a smokers cough though. sadly my worst habit.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I got through a lot of medical examinations at spring time when i had very severe migraines and bone aching like someone was cutting my bones with knife i had these sensations even in my fingers. And doctors said there is nothing wrong, they took many tests including a complete blood count, i had mammography as breast cancer run in my family. According to doctors im totally healthy.

I don´t think it has anything to do with my health, and i hate going to doctor its one of the places i would rather avoid.

Also i have always been in good health, i have always been sporty and i have never been fat my BMI has been about 18 all my life. I still fit in the jeans i bought when i was 18. I have always been a person who do not gain weight no matter how much they eat...
edit on 24-11-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

reply to post by violet

I got through a lot of medical examinations at spring time when i had very severe migraines and bone aching like someone was cutting my bones with knife i had these sensations even in my fingers. And doctors said there is nothing wrong, they took many tests including a complete blood count, i had mammography as breast cancer run in my family. According to doctors im totally healthy.

I don´t think it has anything to do with my health, and i hate going to doctor its one of the places i would rather avoid.

Yes but are you feeling better since switching to a diet higher in raw veggies and fruits?,, Doctors are definitely a great place to start but a nutritionist is an excellent second place to go .. They track your daily food intake and figure out where you might be lacking .. Doctors oddly never ask in depth questions about their patient's nutritional intake.. from a doctor perspective you might seem like you should be in full health but may still be deficient in some big areas..

So the key is.. has your diet change impacted you in a good way? .. if so then that tells you that you needed something you weren't aware of... but your body probably was =)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

I agree with that reply.
Coffee has more of an effect. If you use milk or cream in it, then there is yet another new effect that comes when you combine an adult with dairy.

i have have more of a taste for veggies, and am not as impressed with a "good steak"..I still like them, but I'm just not as overwhelmed by the OMG this is a good steak..feeling.

For me, changes began as I approached 30 years old.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

No i have always had vegetables and fruits in my diet, instead it seem like i have been reducing the intake of meat and stopped drinking coffee totally, My diet has always been healthy.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I used to be the same way with coffee, had to have it and lots of it. Now, I can do without it, I think I had one cup this morning and I didnt even enjoy it like I used to. Its been this way for about 6 months now and some days I wont even make a pot.
I still loves my steaks though

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
its just a simple answer,ur getting older........the older i get i find it harder to get a decent nights sleep

just with your 2012 headline it gives the impression your looking at this doomsday thing thats suppose to be just round the corner for your change......nothing to do with it if thats what your getting at

mean isn,t nibiru suppose to be her by now?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
maybe they are adding filler to save money, if so then maybe it affects the quality of the product so much that you no longer acquire the taste for that product(?). i believe alot of companies are doing this to stretch their supply and are not mentioning to the public. It could also be a mental or physical change in taste?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Use it to launch yourself into some sort of a fast until the Solstice...perhaps a brown rice or juice fast...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I have noticed the same thing regarding coffee and red meats. But I attribute it to the fact that I now work nights and rarely BBQ anymore.

Meat just doesn't taste the same without a open flame to cook it. I do enjoy 2-3 cups of Italian roast a day though, fresh ground.

There was a time when I could finish off a 12' pizza by myself, Nowadays I'm full/stuffed at 3 slices.

But I have lost a crap load of weight and have more energy now.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

I don´t believe in doomsday as nibiru or similar. I believe we still go to work monday in 2013 as any day before.
Im intrested is this phenomena something other people are experiencing in this year and are we going through a DNA change in this year.
My hubby seems to act same as i do also our 8 years old rather eat vegetables than meat, and i have to remind him to eat those too as he needs them for growing up. Kiddo is type 1 diabetic and he also eat very healthy.
edit on 24-11-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I used to be very fond of coffee, i could drink 8 big mugs of coffee daily, i could drink coffee after midnight and not losing my good night sleep... if i had less coffee than normally i got some severe headaches.
I wondered couple days ago why i am not drinking coffee anymore and i have no craving for coffee anymore, i didn´t stop drinking by decision it just happened slowly and i kinda find this weird as last year i had fresh coffee ready always.
I used to sleep 8-9 hours every night even i had coffee, now i don´t drink coffee, i don´t even like the taste anymore, i sleep 6-7 hours now and don´t even feel tired.

Meat, i actually liked meat a lot, i noticed i don´t crave for meat anymore i crave for fresh green lettuce, cauliflower, broccoli, raw vegetables and nuts. There was a time i wouldn´t say "No" to good steak but i eat it less and less and very small portions if any. I have noticed in past couple christmas that size of our christmas ham ( we eat ham in christmas not turkey ) has gotten smaller and smaller and even still a lot of it will be uneaten.

So who is twisting my brains, am i going through some sort of energy shift and is my DNA changing ?

I have a totally different answer to offer. You know how recent publications have come out that we are slowly running out of coffee beans (no coffee beans means no coffee, right?!). Would it be preposterous to think that there is something being injected in our food as part of the Codex Alimentarus for us to slowly stop craving coffee? I stopped drinking coffee at the beginning of 2012, was a personal choice more than anything but would my theory hold up you think?

As for the meat, I stopped eating meat on a regular basis as well after seeing shocking documentaries about how animals were treated and reading many scientific articles on how human beings are not meant to eat meat. We are no carnivores, we are meant to be eating vegetables and nuts and such. Our teeth composition even shows that we do not have typical carnivore teeth but herbivore. So again, it was a conscious decision to stop eating meat as much as possible. It could be a subconscious thing for you as well, what do you think?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread902240/pg1#pid15404767]post by Ryanssuperman
Actually, wait until you are say 45, then maybe you'll have enough decades under your belt to have recognized a pattern to changes like these. The answer "you're getting older" is not wrong, it's just simple. I am going to agree with this opinion.
I have reached the age of 45, and looking back now I can notice significant changes like the one's the OP mentions. Pregnancy and other "issues" could more than likely cause the same type of changes, but more than likely they'd be more sudden.
As we get older, and especially with women I believe, we will change our habits and our bodies go through so many changes that it only makes sense we would begin to need different things in different amounts, including sleep and certain foods.
I've noticed my caffeine intake change drastically over the past 10-15 years, and I only drink a couple of cups in the morning now. As far as sleep is concerned, I used to get away with 5-7 hours being enough, now I am exhausted after a few days of only 5-6 hours a night.. and operate much better off of a full 8.
No-one is screwing with your brains IMHO, however there most definitely is SOMETHING going on in our world and will ultimately affect our lives in a very BIG way. I am fully convinced that the source of the major SHTF event will most definitely be a natural disaster, a big ole EARTHQUAKE will be what we're dealing with before long, I have just had this overwhelming feeling this was coming for the past 10 years.
IN FACT, this is why and how I found ATS.. one evening searching the net for non mainstream media stories and information on earthquakes, I found the link to Quakewatch 2011, and eventually joined the site.
I live on the Madrid fault line and experienced my first earthquake ever a little over 10 years ago.... an extremely small yet terrifying earthquake struck here one morning about 4:45 am. The funny thing about it was that I awoke about 60 seconds before it started. I had no idea why I was suddenly awake and then as I was laying there it began. It only lasted a few seconds, I had no idea what was happening and I have always felt ever since that it was meant for me to experience. Anyway, last year I began to have that overwhelming feeling that I should be ready and it was like "waking up" again, right before something happened.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
what is this?!? s you think that 2012 is going to turn the whole world into vegans or something. People of purity that don't soil their bodies with evil things like coffee and meat. Sounds like thats where this thread was intended to go.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant