It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My gangstalking story and how to affect voices

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

Me personally I can name the self proclaimed government employee who put me on the list after a verbal altercation regarding a personal matter. I have his full name birthdate and address. It is impossible to know all the people involved because they function like a large paramilitary group and are just following orders. It is impossible to know the names of the people driving circles around your house or yelling obscenities through an open car window. If you knew anything about the subject matter you would know that.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
PEOPLE CLAIMING TO HEAR VOICES OR CLAIMING THAT SOMEONE IS READING THEIR MIND ARE PART OF A DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN!! THIS IS SIMPLY COINTELPRO 2.0, GOOGLE STASI IN EAST GERMANY FOR MORE INFORMATION.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DinoBlaze

Dinoblaze

You register on nov 25th and begin only to focus on gangstalking threads - historical and current.

Cutting and posting the same response onto each.

Info agent or disinformation agent?

Looks like a fake profile set upto push an agenda to me.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DinoBlaze
PEOPLE CLAIMING TO HEAR VOICES OR CLAIMING THAT SOMEONE IS READING THEIR MIND ARE PART OF A DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN!! THIS IS SIMPLY COINTELPRO 2.0, GOOGLE STASI IN EAST GERMANY FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Your comparing me to something i hate more than anything. Well i just hope people are smart enough to see what your trying to do. So your claiming the victims are the perps? i'd scoff but with the caps lock on i can tell your trying to sound serious. I am in no way spreading disinformation. im explaining what it's like for many people who suffer this terrible crime. IVE BEEN TORCHERED FOR YEARS. And no I will not back down.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by QQXXw
reply to post by truthermantwo

How do you know that? A Schizophrenic person also thinks its real

Im not schizophrenic, i dont go around listening to my voices. i dont act crazy as long as im not hearing crazy things manipulating my perceptions. I Investigate this. And I know.
edit on 25-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

I want to believe you but to the outside world you show all the patterns of psychosis

Tell me how have you been investigating it all? Where would you start? you claim yourself that you have no leads, do you just sit down with a notepad and a pencil and write down what your voices tell you? Do you research on-line ? Ever met others like you? Ever get nails under your tires ?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
sounds like a paranoid skitsaphrinic

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

How do you know that? A Schizophrenic person also thinks its real

Im not schizophrenic, i dont go around listening to my voices. i dont act crazy as long as im not hearing crazy things manipulating my perceptions. I Investigate this. And I know.
edit on 25-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

I want to believe you but to the outside world you show all the patterns of psychosis

Tell me how have you been investigating it all? Where would you start? you claim yourself that you have no leads, do you just sit down with a notepad and a pencil and write down what your voices tell you? Do you research on-line ? Ever met others like you? Ever get nails under your tires ?

If you watched my video i explain that my gas tank was mysteriously punctured. The way I investigate is via the voices. i ask them questions and they give me answers. I try to catch them in the lie. I don't do this as much as I don't hear them as much. But the basicly have to say "thats right" or "Thats wrong" to my questions and ive found out that over 50% of the time theyre telling the truth. Also the prediction thing comes into play, they don't do it often but once in a while they do and they are right again over 50% of the time.

edit on 26-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
sounds like a paranoid skitsaphrinic

If i were paranoid I wouldn't be talking about what i go through, if I were schizo I might be out on the street running away from things or committing crimes, thats not me. I did listen to my voices when they were loud and kept me awake and breaking my mental state, but i fought them, and figured out the truth. And all i get is. meh he must be mentaly ill. Pfft. If you only knew the truth.

I was just outside where I could hear them better and I was talking about them being influencable. And said I would try not to influence them too much. Then a male voice said "we are human" and I stopped hearing that voice and another got on and said "i killed him, you are not supposed to know that". So if this is a dellusion it's a complex one, but i honestly don't think it is.
edit on 26-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

I am exposing you as a shill.

NO ONE spends so much time on a thread debunking claims outright and repeatedly telling people they are mentally ill and imagining things UNLESS they have a VESTED INTEREST in doing so.

So the question one needs to ask themselves when reading your replies is this "What is this persons AGENDA ???????????

If I had resources/connections of my own I would have done a background check on this poster already.

edit on 26-11-2012 by yurichan because: Spelling error.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf

Not hallucinations. Not exactly. What you were seeing is a nonexistent pattern, kind of a nonvisual form of paredolia. You're weaving an intricate theory based around something that doesn't actually exist outside your own mind.

And how would you know this. By a neutral party both our statements, mine being positive and yours negative could be viewed as unproven. You have an opinion based on something you personally believe to be true, while i have experiences that to many are unprovable.

Simply because of what you say does not make any sense and is rather "un-logical" and not likely.

What is more likely? You have a mental problem with voices and believing in the reality of "psychic weapons" and stuff like that...or that this is REAL.

A "normal" person has a way to evaluate this because a "normal" (and this is NOT meant in a negative sense, at all!) KNOWS that things such "psychological weapons" or "directed energy weapons" etc. do not exists - or IF THEY EXIST it doesn't make any freaking sense to use them on Joe Average.

The problem is that due to your delusions (or illness or state like paranoia etc.) you have lost the ability to RECOGNIZE the nonsensical aspects of what you say, because for YOU it has *become* a reality. For you it sounds "logical" that a number of people, agencies etc. use EMP/Direct Weapons etc. on some individual person...while for anyone else the idea alone is already absurd....and those people are in the majority, I am afraid, and you will have to consider that what you think as "real happenings" are not such but a mental problem you should take care of.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
My theory on voices is that humans got some alien technology from a crashed or shot down UFO and used it to build a mind control device which is what im experiencing. I mean, sound is sound. whether infrasonic/linear/or psychic and they have the ability to sound as if they are coming from speakers, tvs and computers. To communicate i don't need to think full sentences they understand a quick thought reply, almost as if they are reading my sensations or emotions. They have left real items for me as signs of them being real. I have had cigarrete tubes crushed in the box, cigarrettes taken from my packs while in my pocket, and another girl i know had her cigarrettes flipped upside down a while back. So it doesn't just happen to me. Something rotten in whosville and since they tried to get me killed or arrested, well ill just expose there little operation to the world.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

My theory on voices is that humans got some alien technology from a crashed or shot down UFO and used it to build a mind control device which is what im experiencing. I mean, sound is sound. whether infrasonic/linear/or psychic and they have the ability to sound as if they are coming from speakers, tvs and computers. To communicate i don't need to think full sentences they understand a quick thought reply, almost as if they are reading my sensations or emotions. They have left real items for me as signs of them being real. I have had cigarrete tubes crushed in the box, cigarrettes taken from my packs while in my pocket, and another girl i know had her cigarrettes flipped upside down a while back. So it doesn't just happen to me. Something rotten in whosville and since they tried to get me killed or arrested, well ill just expose there little operation to the world.

Your not doing anything to expose anyone other than yourself and your state of consciousness.

Read flexys post above yours and try and absorb what this poster trying to tell you, You will feel and maybe hear voices telling you this person is a disinfo agent or your experiences prove the opposite so I will say again read that post and absorb the helpful and caring advice this poster is giving, it will be healthier for your mind attempting to be free of this negativity you have surrounding you.

Truther I am a real person just as I hope you are and not someone playing games, If you truly have concerns about what you hear take my advice as I have had similar experiences, the more you look for answers that are out there and not more grounded to the collective consciousness you create the unknown, you speculate on possibilities instead of probabilities which in turn can create fear. All these unknown explanations such as Aliens, secret government programs etc etc throw you into the deep end without the ability to swim.

I believe such things exist of what you speak but when one feels as though they are being attacked, influenced or controlled from an outside source one must know that it thy self that allowed these things to happen because one is still trying to discover oneself.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by ShadeWolf

Not hallucinations. Not exactly. What you were seeing is a nonexistent pattern, kind of a nonvisual form of paredolia. You're weaving an intricate theory based around something that doesn't actually exist outside your own mind.

And how would you know this. By a neutral party both our statements, mine being positive and yours negative could be viewed as unproven. You have an opinion based on something you personally believe to be true, while i have experiences that to many are unprovable.

Simply because of what you say does not make any sense and is rather "un-logical" and not likely.

What is more likely? You have a mental problem with voices and believing in the reality of "psychic weapons" and stuff like that...or that this is REAL.

A "normal" person has a way to evaluate this because a "normal" (and this is NOT meant in a negative sense, at all!) KNOWS that things such "psychological weapons" or "directed energy weapons" etc. do not exists - or IF THEY EXIST it doesn't make any freaking sense to use them on Joe Average.

The problem is that due to your delusions (or illness or state like paranoia etc.) you have lost the ability to RECOGNIZE the nonsensical aspects of what you say, because for YOU it has *become* a reality. For you it sounds "logical" that a number of people, agencies etc. use EMP/Direct Weapons etc. on some individual person...while for anyone else the idea alone is already absurd....and those people are in the majority, I am afraid, and you will have to consider that what you think as "real happenings" are not such but a mental problem you should take care of.

What if im right and it turns out all this psychiatric mumbo jumbo about me experiencing another form of sound is false, would that make all the disbelievers of my conveyances crazy, somehow unable to come to terms with whats really out there somewhere doing this? As you've read though it's not only sound I experience, but sensations and happenings that match up with what I hear. I've hallucinated and let me tell you they were not syncronous or controlled in any way except for sounds influencing their motion, basicly I know when im hallucinating, like scrolling a page fast and seeing a word but when you stop to look it's another word, that's an hallucination.
edit on 27-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Since you have a camera why don't you start recording what's going on and then post it on here for us to see your proof? In the past you have seemed to have a problem when people ask for proof and get mad when people don't tell you things you may not want to hear but I really hope you do record what's going on so we can maybe understand what you're talking about. I'm also pretty sure phage is still waiting for you to mentally contact him like you said you would.

Edit: Also why would anyone be gangstalking, spending massive amounts of money, and using alien technology on you? You said you only delivered pizzas and the only reason you can think of on why anyone would target you is because you wrote some negative things about freemasons ( which to me doesn't seem like a logical reason to go after you)
edit on 29-11-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
Since you have a camera why don't you start recording what's going on and then post it on here for us to see your proof? In the past you have seemed to have a problem when people ask for proof and get mad when people don't tell you things you may not want to hear but I really hope you do record what's going on so we can maybe understand what you're talking about. I'm also pretty sure phage is still waiting for you to mentally contact him like you said you would.

yeah well things aren't happening exactly to the burden of proof you may want, but its happening. if you may have noticed im getting EVPs and mysterious train horns. And strange sounds randomly so i am collecting video evidence that i am being contacted by something, or many things but the sound doesn't always get on camera, it's something else. I am doing my best, as far as trying to contact people telepathicly, ive given up, it doesn't work. i hear a fragment of them talk to me and can tell me the truth for a while but i stop hearing them. It's difficult to understand even for me. It's like this system can copy neural patterns and give them a voice to talk to me.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Is there any chance that you're possessed?
Maybe see an exorcist and see what he can tell you?
Can't hurt to rule that out anyways, right?

Your new found abilities reminds me of the story of the guy who was possessed and was able to make it rain and the stories about people and alien aduction that they believed were actually demons. And once I heard a story about someone who could show ufos because he was summoning demons.

Also, if it is possession maybe that explains the gangstalkers cause they're actually possessed too and that is how they know to mess with you.

Just a theory mind you.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Well, at school we gangstalked other students because it was out assignment.

Could be training. Could be that he is on a watch list. Could just be his imagination (probably this one.) But who knows?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SymbolicLogic

Well, at school we gangstalked other students because it was out assignment.

Could be training. Could be that he is on a watch list. Could just be his imagination (probably this one.) But who knows?

What school would tell you to gangstalk other people?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Performing arts. Yay!

We had a guerrilla theater assignment. And not all of us wanted to do spontaneous faggy song and dance numbers in the cafeteria.

One group got hunted by zombies for over a week

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
here's something i found that perfectly fits with this subject, a guy who works in the car assembly shop starts "hallucinating" seeing gangstalkers, the machines chase him around town, ends up crazy at the end.
Also theres a sample that sounds like its saying my name in the tone of what my voices used to do., just not as techno.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join