It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My gangstalking story and how to affect voices

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hello all. I don't mean to overload you with old information if you have followed my past threads, but this is the story of my gangstalking experience and how they caused my "schizophrenia" and what i went through with police and hospitals. I do use some foul language but that's just me. But please..enjoy.

Gangstalking is when people in the comunity organize a campaign of harrassment against someone who are reffered to as Targeted individuals. Things that happen can vary from people walking by, biking or driving. also a home can be targeted like break ins but no one steals anything they just ruin things or misplace things.

Also Electronic or Directed Energy Weapons could be employed against a target.

I on the other hand am experiencing psychic technology being used. And have figured out how to manipulate it.

edit on 23-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It's considered common courtesy when posting a video to type a paragraoh or two on what th evideo is about. I have no idea what "gangstalking" is, and you are expecting me to invest 30 minutes of my time looking at this video to find out. We need a better incentive to pay attention here.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
It's considered common courtesy when posting a video to type a paragraoh or two on what th evideo is about. I have no idea what "gangstalking" is, and you are expecting me to invest 30 minutes of my time looking at this video to find out. We need a better incentive to pay attention here.

whatreallyhappened.wikia.com...

The goal is to isolate the target from all forms of support, so that the target can be set up in the future for arrest, institutionalisation, or forced suicide. Other goals of this harassment is to destroy the targets reputation and credibility. Make the target look crazy or unstable.

edit on 23-11-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
I don't mean to overload you with old information if you have followed my past threads, but this is the story of my gangstalking experience and how they caused my "schizophrenia" and what i went through with police and hospitals.

For starters, there's no such mental disease called "schizophrenia". If you've got folks chasing you around, then it's a bit difficult to make these kinds of things up unless you're flat out lying. As far as hearing "voices" in the head, brains don't just play sounds around in peoples heads, so that's not a schizo or anything like that. But, lets forget about all this for now and lets continue...

Gangstalking is when people in the comunity organize a campaign of harrassment against someone who are reffered to as Targeted individuals. Things that happen can vary from people walking by, biking or driving. also a home can be targeted like break ins but no one steals anything they just ruin things or misplace things.

The so-called "gangstalkers" don't organize a campaign of harrassment or anything like that. Its not possible to do that because folks would find out, the cops and lawyers would be called, and you'd be a millionaire instead of in a mental hospital. The only way they can pull this stuff off is with highly advanced technology where they have the capability of remotely controlling folks. Right, they don't just play "voices" in people's heads, they are also able to take full control have people do what they want. Think along the lines of a stealthy alien invasion right under everyone's nose...

I on the other hand am experiencing psychic technology being used.

Um, didn't I tell you about this already. Aren't you a little late?? Just in case you are in doubt or have short term memory, I was nice enough to do a search and get a hyperlink for you:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And, no... you can't manipulate something that has complete control over your whole body. Nice creative optimistic thinking though...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

Originally posted by schuyler

whatreallyhappened.wikia.com...

The goal is to isolate the target from all forms of support, so that the target can be set up in the future for arrest, institutionalisation, or forced suicide. Other goals of this harassment is to destroy the targets reputation and credibility. Make the target look crazy or unstable.

edit on 23-11-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

Nice link. The person who wrote that description of the so-called "Gang Stalking" must have first hand and experience and know enough about what their talking about to be dangerous.
I MUST add though, that if you're reading through the information on that page, I MUST tell you that it is impossible to follow folks around all day and night for years and years using infinite numbers of agents. Yeah, thats what happens, but i MUST remind you that the resources involved in something like that is stuff that no government that we know of on this planet is capable of... I've just gotta tell you that one
This is really stuff you've gotta see for yourself.
edit on 23-11-2012 by MegaCurious because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

"Gangstalking" is a popular delusion among the paranoid schizophrenics that frequent conspiracy websites. They come to believe that there's a massive conspiracy against them involving dozens or hundreds of unconnected people "harassing" them.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf

"Gangstalking" is a popular delusion among the paranoid schizophrenics that frequent conspiracy websites. They come to believe that there's a massive conspiracy against them involving dozens or hundreds of unconnected people "harassing" them.

Nice i like that, your post offers a great cover story for the truth though. Because whether or not you really believe that doesn't matter. It happens, just like paranormal activity, just like the sun rises and sets, and just like what happened to me. So your saying all those people i saw were just..what? Hallucinations? Please explain.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Not hallucinations. Not exactly. What you were seeing is a nonexistent pattern, kind of a nonvisual form of paredolia. You're weaving an intricate theory based around something that doesn't actually exist outside your own mind.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Not hallucinations. Not exactly. What you were seeing is a nonexistent pattern, kind of a nonvisual form of paredolia. You're weaving an intricate theory based around something that doesn't actually exist outside your own mind.

And how would you know this. By a neutral party both our statements, mine being positive and yours negative could be viewed as unproven. You have an opinion based on something you personally believe to be true, while i have experiences that to many are unprovable. I would argue against you because i've seen the videos of people who are being gangstalked. I agree that alot of what they get is unprovable, and some videos are made i believe by gangstalkers to discredit the ones who do get solid evidence or tell their stories. Just like the fake strange sounds videos, just like the video that alledgedly caused the bengazi attack. Examples of people gangstalking something or someone. Their different paradigms but fit into the same category.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

A hallucination is different from a delusion.

We all form theories to explain the world as we perceive it. I think what is happening is that you are giving too much weight to some theories that, while do explain what you are perceiving, are extremely unlikely. None of us here would be able to say why that is occurring. After listening to the video you posted above, unless you are an actor, you should talk to a doctor ASAP.
edit on 23-11-2012 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tearman

We all form theories to explain the world as we perceive it. I think what is happening is that you are giving too much weight to some theories that, while do explain what you are perceiving, are extremely unlikely. None of us here would be able to say why that is occurring. You might want to talk to a doctor.

I did talk to doctors they friggin lied about what i told them in their reports and diagnosed me scizo-effective. if you had watched my video i explain that, and i explain in some detail exactly how i started to hear things and how it coincided with the gangstalkers. These are not theories, they're facts, be careful though because if im right, that means your the one in delusion about what im conveying.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tearman

We all form theories to explain the world as we perceive it. I think what is happening is that you are giving too much weight to some theories that, while do explain what you are perceiving, are extremely unlikely. None of us here would be able to say why that is occurring. You might want to talk to a doctor.

I did talk to doctors they friggin lied about what i told them in their reports and diagnosed me scizo-effective. if you had watched my video i explain that"
I hadn't gotten to that part yet. I still think something you should keep in mind is to weigh the plausibility of any explanatory theory. In general the more assumptions a theory makes, the less likely it is to be true. I.e., the more elements involved, the more resources that would be invested, etc...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I hope this doesn't wander off topic, but listen to the lyrics and samples in the music. these guys were writing about this phenomena back in the day.

then theres this "every little thing that gets discovered, did it really happen?" is some of the lyrics. I like to use music to explain things sometimes.

i followed jake kotze and his syncromystic blogs and videos which I found some connections to things in my reality. Im just saying that popular culture connects the dots when it comes to personal experience. because someone or something brought them to be popular enough to share it with so many people.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Nice i like that, your post offers a great cover story for the truth though. Because whether or not you really believe that doesn't matter. It happens, just like paranormal activity, just like the sun rises and sets, and just like what happened to me. So your saying all those people i saw were just..what? Hallucinations? Please explain.

I can not say what you did or did not experience. I will say a few things, however:

While I do believe the government possesses technologies that can do amazing, sci-fi sounding things... mind control, etc, some of the things you mention in the video CAN be the result of hallucination. There is one phenomenon in particular I'd like to point out to you...

the part where you are hearing voices come from mechanical stuff... motors, pipes with running water, etc IS one way in which people diagnosed with "schizophrenia" do hear stuff. I know a guy.. this guy was not diagnosed with schizophrenia and is generally "psychologically healthy," despite some anxiety. This person had hallucinations (of voices) after a period of sleep deprivation that are similar to what you describe.

I'm not saying you're 100% wrong or anything... but I think a lot of people perceive the whole "gangstalking" thing as being a bit paranoid. What is it that you've done which would make people target you like this? I'm sure people are capable of all kinds of terrible things... but they usually don't engage in them without some reason, some motivation. Especially an organized campaign of a lot of people.

I absolutely agree that we need major reform in the psychiatric industry though.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

I can not say what you did or did not experience. I will say a few things, however:

While I do believe the government possesses technologies that can do amazing, sci-fi sounding things... mind control, etc, some of the things you mention in the video CAN be the result of hallucination. There is one phenomenon in particular I'd like to point out to you...

the part where you are hearing voices come from mechanical stuff... motors, pipes with running water, etc IS one way in which people diagnosed with "schizophrenia" do hear stuff. I know a guy.. this guy was not diagnosed with schizophrenia and is generally "psychologically healthy," despite some anxiety. This person had hallucinations (of voices) after a period of sleep deprivation that are similar to what you describe.

I'm not saying you're 100% wrong or anything... but I think a lot of people perceive the whole "gangstalking" thing as being a bit paranoid. What is it that you've done which would make people target you like this? I'm sure people are capable of all kinds of terrible things... but they usually don't engage in them without some reason, some motivation. Especially an organized campaign of a lot of people.

I absolutely agree that we need major reform in the psychiatric industry though.

Basicly my voices are centient and intelligent in there own ways. But the thing that alerts me to them not being hallucinations is the fact they can say things and do thngs and make things. Whether or not you believe that is up to you. I ask them where there broadcasting from tonight they replied once "alpha centari" I ask them again later it was "the moon" then another male voice starts saying "you are not supposed to know that". And if you either go to my thread "paranormal train horns for months" and find the videos with EVPs they answer my questions about the government being benevolent and another response saying "we have your back". And tonight I got sick of hearing them so i imagined my hand reaching into the center of my mind and moving a chip out of my mind to the left of me, now i can barely hear anything, just random blurbs of sound, yet interestingly and this may lend a clue at how it works, i still sense random "psychic" like words in my head, but no sound. And i had them quiet for like a month before but i kinda went to a party and that brought them back.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
To play devil's advocate here, i will point out that my aforementioned friend could also communicate with his sleep-deprivation-induced hallucinations. Sometimes they would say insulting or threatening things, sometimes it would be just chatter. At the time he was 100% convinced they were real, and that people were spying on him. Today, looking back on that experienced, his reaction is one of some embarrassment and shock at the severity his own mental state had achieved. I don't mean to sound harsh or offensive, but a lot of the stuff I heard you describe in the vid can not be distinguished (in a provable sense) from the type of hallucination I'm talking about.

I think the technique you mention about visualizing removal of the chip is very interesting. The mind is a powerful force, and I believe a lot can be achieved with attention and intention. I encourage you to continue experimenting with this practice. If you continue to get favorable results, report back-- I'd love to hear about it.

edit on 23-11-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Originally posted by MegaCurious

For starters, there's no such mental disease called "schizophrenia". If you've got folks chasing you around, then it's a bit difficult to make these kinds of things up unless you're flat out lying. As far as hearing "voices" in the head, brains don't just play sounds around in peoples heads, so that's not a schizo or anything like that. But, lets forget about all this for now and lets continue...

Schizophrenia doesn't exist? That's interesting to know, seeing as I graduated from college with a bachelors in psychology and have 3 members on my mother's side of the family who suffer from that mentally degrading illness. How did you "discover" that schizophrenia doesn't exist? Because I hate to tell you, it most assuredly exists - and I have seen the effects of it on people's lives first hand.

As far as electronic harassment goes, I believe that is most certainly in the realm of possibility. There are people out there that have patents on "direct transmission to skull technology". So I do not necessarily discount the OP's belief that this could possibly have been used on him.

edit on 24-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: Fixed error is quote script code

edit on 24-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Look on the outside to someone looking in without knowledge of what it's truly like for the experiencer, yes it seems to exist. But what im saying is that it is induced and adaptive by either physiology or from social/mental states and can be manipulated either physically, psychicly or chemicly. For instance I was reading how using the green stuff doesn't cause directly schizophrenia to occur, but enhances it for some, yet ive talked to people who have voices and they say it helps stop them, yet when i drink alchohol, they go away completely for the time. anti-psychotics put me on an up and down ride of voices-no voices as well as using psychic techniques which another voice hearer was also told to use in day treatment. Imagine a volumee knob and turn the volume down. What the psycho-therapist didn't know is that you have to do more than just turn down a volume knob, it takes mental focus which the guy didn't have because the hospital zapped it away with ECT's. The medical schools claim to be authorities on mental illness yet cannot account or do not mention the ways in which people detail their experiences with voices as if they are not credible other than to be called mentally ill so as not to be listened to and subsequently diagnosed and controlled. Yes i know people have both physical and mental problems along with hearing voices sometimes. But what im getting at is the way it's looked at by the medical community is skewed by faulty understanding of how voices work both technologicaly, biologicly and mentally.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Please see a Dr
I am not trying to be a smart ass

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pillock
Please see a Dr
I am not trying to be a smart ass

Im just wondering why i can't have a serious discussion about the implications of what im presenting, you take it as if Im some kind of a whackjob spewing theories stemming from some mental dissorder. I've got hard data on how to interact with and affect the voices, and the gangstalking, it was/is real. the gangstalkers are loving your replies though..thanks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join