It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My gangstalking story and how to affect voices

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Before I seek to make comment one way or another, I would like to ask a question?

What do you believe it is about you that makes the investment of gangstalking time and energy necessary on behalf of the gangstalkers?

Why are you important enough to deserve this investment?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

Yeah, there's a lot of videos on Youtube where you clearly see that the person has mental health issues and the person ends up being the stalker, still accusing people in public! Most people are not important enough that a whole community, or gang would spend time or money or use directed energy technology just to piss you off. Unless in a dictatorship where freedom of thought is abhorred, it can happen but in America? Directed energy weapons used on ordinary people with no history? maybe,maybe not.It's funny because It reminds me when I was younger and was doing coke once in a while, I would get a bit paranoid, but I had a friend that you get a knife and threaten us and start seeing his girlfriend in the tree in front of our appartment. That's a toxic psychosis but still, toxic or not, it's pure ideation. Chemically induced hallucinations. You make connections where there isn't.

edit on 24-11-2012 by sebHFX because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2012 by sebHFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by pillock
Please see a Dr
I am not trying to be a smart ass

Im just wondering why i can't have a serious discussion about the implications of what im presenting, you take it as if Im some kind of a whackjob spewing theories stemming from some mental dissorder. I've got hard data on how to interact with and affect the voices, and the gangstalking, it was/is real. the gangstalkers are loving your replies though..thanks.

You are acting as if the only possible scenario is that your story is true and everyone who doubts it is wrong. Do you think it is possible that we say what we say because we actually are capable of recognizing the signs of delusion when we see then? One of the telltale signs of delusion is that the person suffering from the delusion rationalizes any new evidence in a way that reinforces the conclusion that they have already drawn. That is the gigantic red flag that we immediately recognize.

We are telling you as people who are not apparently suffering from the same problem, that the conclusions you are drawing are not supported by the evidence. You are giving radically too much weight to possibilities that have very low likelihood of being true.

Now as for hearing and seeing things that only you can perceive. Does that nowhere in your mind strike you as a sign that the problem may not be with the exterior world but with your own perception of it? If the voices you are hearing are actually part of the world outside your head, then there should be some way for independent persons to test for them and verify their existence. I have to tell you though, so far as I am aware, the only existing way to hear a voice originating from a source outside one's own head is through the transmission of sound. Therefore any real voice should be audible to others (and to sound recording devices).

Strain your brain as to not rationalize what I am saying in a way that reinforces what you already believed.

I'll end this post by saying that this thread contains by no means the only delusional story I've read today. The reason I got involved in this discussion is because even by your own testimonial it is a delusion with a huge potential to become dangerous. You've already said to us in your video that you were near committing suicide with a screwdriver. And how long is it going to be before you encounter some random person out there, falsely interpret their actions as a personal threat to you, and lash out at them in some manner? From your perspective it would appear to be an act of self defense on your part. But what you will fail to perceive, is that they will have absolutely no idea at all what you are talking about when you accuse them of being involved in a conspiracy against you.

Imagine the shoe on the other foot, why don't you. Imagine some random person accused you of gang stalking them for no reason that you can fathom. Imagine the longer you spent trying to deny it, the more they are convinced that you are in on the conspiracy against them. Not because anything you say is reason to believe that you are, but because they are inclined to interpret everything that way.

edit on 24-11-2012 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2012 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I am a Gang Stalking target from New Zealand.

My Gang Stalking started when I joined a CORPORATION (NWO) the eqivalent of Wal-mart here in N.Z.

I am not going to say too much more however as I don't want to be attacked, I have enough to deal with on a daily basis.

However for those doubting that such a thing exists you might want to consider a few things.

Firstly, how do TPTB / Freemasons etc manage to continually get away with their pedophile rings etc.....?

As for the money part when you consider that in the United states for example that ONLY 50% of the budget is spent on health, welfare and education and the rest on military spending , black projects etc

If you take this account the question of "where does the money come from ?" is hidden in plain slight.

In closing I'd try just like to say that you should be glad this has NOT happened to you. My life has been completely destroyed buy the ruthless, greedy. conscienceless and predatory high percentage of humans on this planet.

I used to believe in the good of people and that most people are in fact good. Now I have seen first hand that this is NOT true and that most people can be bought and will do anything for the mighty dollar.

All the best to you OP. I am very sorry that you have to experience this.

As for myself I can't wait to leave this planet.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by yurichan
I am a Gang Stalking target from New Zealand.

My Gang Stalking started when I joined a CORPORATION (NWO) the eqivalent of Wal-mart here in N.Z.

I am not going to say too much more however as I don't want to be attacked, I have enough to deal with on a daily basis.

However for those doubting that such a thing exists you might want to consider a few things.

Firstly, how do TPTB / Freemasons etc manage to continually get away with their pedophile rings etc.....?

As for the money part when you consider that in the United states for example that ONLY 50% of the budget is spent on health, welfare and education and the rest on military spending , black projects etc

If you take this account the question of "where does the money come from ?" is hidden in plain slight.

In closing I'd try just like to say that you should be glad this has NOT happened to you. My life has been completely destroyed buy the ruthless, greedy. conscienceless and predatory high percentage of humans on this planet.

I used to believe in the good of people and that most people are in fact good. Now I have seen first hand that this is NOT true and that most people can be bought and will do anything for the mighty dollar.

All the best to you OP. I am very sorry that you have to experience this.

As for myself I can't wait to leave this planet.

Thanks for chiming in with this, ATS is terrible for a rational discussion on this subject without some people saying we need medical attention for what weve experienced. They think were stupid and delusional appearently. Well i am not. I KNOW what I experienced was reality because I saw it. And other's saw it too around me. My boss at the time knew what was happening and warned me about it affecting him. So before you get on your "im the rational one horse" just know that I consider you to possibly be gangstalkers who cover yourselves and attack me to try and make me look stupid. Yes you might just be innocently and whole heartedly telling me to get help, but i have told the hospital this along time ago, they didn't care they thought I was crazy, because gangstalkers somehow get information on the target and change their routine when something like that happens. And the medical proffession doesn't recognize gangstalking to be more than a form of psychosis, curiosly when so many people start hearing voices because they witness gangstalking for a length of time. But no please, tell me again how I need to see a quack doctor.

There is also evidence that certain metallic microchips have been found in people that adapt the tissue around them and actually grow new material on them as well. The origin of these chips are unknown for now. But since my experiments with moving the chip outside the body work for me, im going with a conclusion that somehow they can either program your physiology to react to certain things causing the voices during lack of sleep, or drug use or other things. And these chips must be able to resonate a field or something which allows the transmission of psychic communications between different species or even entities. To dismiss me with blanket statements like "go see a doctor" is ignorance of what im explaining in the best terms possible for something Im still trying to investigate.
edit on 24-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
If it's any consolation, I too have experienced the Gangstalking phenomenon.

I'm a diagnosed schizoaffective, and the onset of the harassment began about 13 years after the onset of my condition. It mimics real world bullying but is completely isolated in a realm where being able to provide tangible evidence is exceedingly difficult.

Based on my experiences and triumph overcoming the daily harassment of almost constant "street theater" I had to develop a persona capable of handling these intrusive mental attacks.

If my word is of any worth, I would advise not allowing yourself to fixate on what's happening from the perspective of a victim - as long as you perceive yourself as a victim, or react as such - the harassment will continue indefinitely. "They" seem to enjoy tearing down the self worth of the targeted individual, and when they find themselves faced with a strong will, they eventually get bored and move on to a more "easy target".

Stand your ground patiently and with as much fortitude as you can muster. Remain on the defense, but don't let them see any signs of weakness. If you hear accompanying voices, challenge them with simple statements to the effect of "I know who you are and what you're trying to do, you're not going to win."

I did this for several years - persistently - and eventually came to a point where I was no longer badgered by this phenomena. I should also point out I have a trusted psychotherapist with whom I meet regularly, and who is actually receptive to my personal accounts and experiences.

Since I've been in communications with this particular therapist and consistent on my medications my voices, delusions and mania have reached tolerant levels. I know there is a lot of distrust concerning the Psychoanalytic Community - it can be a long process of trial and error finding the right people with whom to share your personal account with.....but I am a strong advocate of at least attempting to find someone within that community who is "on your side" and will listen without judgement and improper medications and therapy techniques.

Sometimes just have the right professional to talk to can have amazing benefits - being able to get these types of experiences out of your head and into a talking environment can be invaluable.

If you do decide to go that route, trust your instincts. If you feel uncomfortable with a therapist - ask for another until you find the right combination.

If you choose to continue on your own, stand tall, be brave in the face of adversity and never let those bastards get you down.

I wish you all the luck in the world beating this challenge you are currently faced with.

If you ever need to talk with someone who's been there one on one - my inbox and U2U is just a click away.

Stay strong out there....you're not the only one who's gone through this. They CAN be beat.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Heads up

The topic of this thread is "My gangstalking story and how to affect voices", not "lets troll the OP for all he's worth".

So, either stick to the subject, and discuss it in a sensible manner or - if you flat out don't believe in it and/or can't help - go post in one of the 887,741 other topics that exist on ATS.

Civility and decorum are expected.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I took a college course for 'street theater' and staged events. We did gang stalking on a couple of students for one of our projects. It was fun.

Not as fun as the one student who walked around wearing shades and a cane, acting as if they were blind. I would walk up to her when she was next to people and give her a hard time, then tell the observers that she could actually see... the observers never believed me.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
@ OP

can you tell me, who it is that is gang stalking you?

Do you have any speculations ?

I have found that in all gangstalking reports, the perpetrators are never identified or speculated about..

coincidence?

No

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

You didn't answer my question.

Why you?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw

@ OP

I have found that in all gangstalking reports, the perpetrators are never identified or speculated about..

coincidence?

No

I have no idea other than to say certain citizens. Back before I heard voices I was on a delivery and saw a parked minivan on the street, soon as i passed it it pulled out and started following me around the neighborhood until I got to the place i was delivering, he passed me the other way on the way back and looked at me while putting his hand to his face. So to catch him i turned and went down a street that connected to the he was on and followed him back to his house which was in the neighborhood. Yes I became the stalker, but only for reasons of investigating someone harrassing me. Since the police are basicly useless in that matter i took it upon myself. i didn't stop or bother him I just saw where he lived and kept driving, never to see him again.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfharmonise

You didn't answer my question.

Why you?

My only theory is that I was offending someone with my blog that i had about a certain secret society and trying to decode the symbolism and such. But yet TV shows do that, do members there get stalked? Otherwise i couldn't truly say.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Interesting side note about my voices. as i sat down to my computer and before i refreshed my youtube page, a female voice goes "oh my god, you have a message" and upon refreshing the page i did in fact have a message.
it was from a person who thought i might be interested in it, this. tell me again how people don't use electronic harrasment?

edit on 24-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

So, what do you think they want to keep you quiet about?

Share.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfharmonise

So, what do you think they want to keep you quiet about?

Share.

well i don't really experience much anymore, random people once or twice a week in cars snub me but they basicly leave me alone. Maybe because i'm no longer worth there time, i just really hate them so im talking about my experience, maybe it will get someones goat.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

very interesting, i've researched this subject before after experiencing exploding head syndrome and sleep paralysis ealier in the year, and still ocasionally now,

i'm not saying that gang stalking is the cause of my experiences, but it was a subject that i stumbled across in my curiosity,

and my symptoms just by coincidence started not long after ''i woke up'' shall we say, to the real world around me.and at a time when i was voicing all of the atrocities that i had discovered to my family and friends, and at the time my brother actually thought i'd gone crazy, so when i experienced the exploding head syndrome and SP i also began to wonder about my sanity due to the crazy conspiracy theories that i could see playing out right in front of me in the real world everyday yet the average person around me was totally unaware,

the first couple of months after ''waking up'' were difficult as i learnt that everything i'd been taught was wrong, at least on the important subjects, so this time in my life was in theory an ideal time to target a person in this way,

that is of course if gang stalking really does happen, i found the following article written by a guy called Tim Rifat interesting

www.whale.to...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
ive had the head popping sensation as well, is it like you hear something with your ears and feel it with your head kind of thing? because when my voices were trying to get through to me that happened to me. they eventually did again. every time i get rid of the sound it comes back one way or another. Sometimes its my own fault.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by QQXXw

@ OP

coincidence?

No

I have no idea other than to say certain citizens. Back before I heard voices I was on a delivery and saw a parked minivan on the street, soon as i passed it it pulled out and started following me around the neighborhood until I got to the place i was delivering, he passed me the other way on the way back and looked at me while putting his hand to his face. So to catch him i turned and went down a street that connected to the he was on and followed him back to his house which was in the neighborhood. Yes I became the stalker, but only for reasons of investigating someone harrassing me. Since the police are basicly useless in that matter i took it upon myself. i didn't stop or bother him I just saw where he lived and kept driving, never to see him again.

Since you and everyone else reporting this phenomena cannot actually identify any group responsible I have to assume that this is all part of your own altered mental state rather than any physical stalking activity.

You are using a computer screen right now are you not? Do you have a TV? when operational these can pulsate at certain frequencies that you will only subconsciously detect and they result in the "neural headache, exploding head" syndrome.

I've noticed it only with new technology, older tech is safe.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
By the way I am not ridiculing you. I just don't think you are being physically stalked as that would be a waste of resources in today's world.. You could be affected via electromagnetic pollution/phenomena that only a small amount of individuals can detect or you may be intentionally targeted..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join