It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first experience of "contact"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

It's more than just weather. They could destroy the planet with the thing if they wanted to, or something in space.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by subjectzero

i think it can or could control both things... the earth'sw field is also operated at a 6-8 hertz field supposedly if I remember right.. not saying I do.. ( i just want the ringing in my head to stop, i'm going on 4 months and it is enough to drive anyone to insanity I've managed to cope with it for the most part but there are moments when i really feel like ending it all... I seriously have to remember my children and my life and talk myself out of the moment.)

So whatever they are doing, I, too, hope the end game is near cause I don't know how much more I can take. If it's aliens or hallucination of aliens or a whatever.. i don't even care.. just get it done with already and turn the damn thing off.. ugh.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Visualize traffic lights in your head. Visualize them rapidly alternating red green red green red green red green - keep doing that until it stops. It's like a scrambler for your brain signals. It confuses whatever device is screwing with your head - if it IS a device.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

It isn't the end game it's the beginning game and while dramatic at times it should be quite a bit of fun.
Think 70's. While it was a turbulant decade we disco'd our way through it with everyone knowing disco sucks.
There's no holding back the Age of Aquarius.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

ok i tried that for a few minutes and even though it lowered the amplification... it's still there.. however I am interested in your theory 'infinity' of what it is.. if it's not a device then what else could it be and i don't know if you've read this entire thread but i had it as a child too... along with visual abnormalities.. so much so they put me on anti-epileptic medication when i was 4 and my mother took me off of it when i was 5 because the "medicene" made me run into walls and such.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Well, there's a small possibility that you are somehow sensitive to the fluctuations in the magnetic field surrounding the earth. The field, all of the electrical devices currently active on the Earth's surface, and the sunspots throwing electrostatic waves at the Earth would all amount to a certain degree of stormy weather, as far as magnetic sensitivity goes. How long did you say this has been going on?

Edit: read your response more closely. It may still be connected to magnetic sensitivity, but I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of higher vibrational tuning. Essentially, that sound in like the static of the radio when you've tuned into a frequency that isn't intended for that particular setting. It would explain the bizarre images, considering you're probably tapping into a communication line that your biology wasn't designed for. Lucky you.

Look into lower your vibrations and focusing your third eye. I think you're channeling a little too much energy for your own good.

edit on 23-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Double post.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Check out this hummer www.sightingsreport.com...

A little further down the road www.sightingsreport.com...
edit on 23-11-2012 by jjsirius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I just want to say thank you for everyone for the replies.. definitely not the response I had expected. It is quite touching honestly.. to be "accepted" for lack of a better word feels great. I want to reply to as many posts as possible.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

My friend, we're all crazy here, if only because we see the world for what it actually is.
If ATS can't accept you and your experiences, then I'm about to be excommunicated from this dimension.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Thank you for the kind words and for the "link", you will probably here from me sometime in the future when I have time to investigate that link further.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Much wisdom can be found in all of your words/message. It is rare that I find something that resonates to the extent that your words did.

Thank you my friend

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You're welcome.

At this point having an ET experience without being institutionalized would be the exception not the norm.
Eventually we'll have clinical telepathic settings whereupon true understanding can be furthered.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by starshift

It may have been to remove a filter, a crystalline chip or to clear a layer of programming which was holding you back. It has broadened your spectrum of perception.

Bingo. I have found the "programing" here to be quite extensive since birth. As time continues I feel more like my true self.

Do babies or young children tend to stare at you? Often they see our true essence more than the physical form.

Yes. Animals and babies have always been drawn or attracted to me. Cats LOVE me for some reason, my moms cat will sit and just stare at me for hours, it gets creepy.

I do not have kids of my own, but I do love children. Even kids who normally do not take well to strangers feel comfortable around me. Same with "animals" who normally act afraid around people (because of past experience) will come right up to me. Often times the owners are shocked because they never behave that way.

In stores if a baby is "in line" next to me the baby just stares at me and does its best to keep its eyes on me.

I have a friend with a daughter who at the time two years old. She was hesitant of "men" because of past experiences. Even more so men with dark colored hair (like myself). The moment I walked into the door (me and the daughter had never met before) she followed me up stairs "chatting" me up. We then walked back down the stairs holding hands

Her mom was surprised because she had NEVER left her moms side like that. Even more so with a "man".

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Take heed to Razimus' explinations OP, they are the closest to fact as I have seen presented on ATS regarding these "experiences".

God Bless,

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

And your fact isn't in the least based on opinion.
Why does it always come down to good and evil? Either you like something and it must immediately be supported, or you don't like it and it must immediately be abolished.

Have you ever considered that perhaps you don't know everything? Of course you haven't.
Maybe you shouldn't try so hard to make this person feel like a freak of nature, or like they have a serious problem. Superstition is salt in the wound at this point.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by subjectzero

Have you noticed the incidence is up exponentially?

I can't keep track of it. It's gotten that crazy.
edit on 11/23/2012 by subjectzero because: (no reason given)

My "mistake" (previously) was looking outward to others to validate the expeiences. It got to a point where it indeed got "crazy". I see it in a different light now though.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
reply to post by Razimus

Take heed to Razimus' explinations OP, they are the closest to fact as I have seen presented on ATS regarding these "experiences".

God Bless,

Thank you for the reply and for your concern.. But I suggest you "take heed" to continue viewing your "reality" through a filter of duality. I have learned much through all my encounters. It does no good for your personal state of being to always have an "evil enemy" to battle against.

My "enemy" has actually been my best teacher you could say. I am now thankful to this former enemy, and we have made "friends".

Why continue to go around smacking the mirage with a stick? After you learn certain lessons you have a choice to view things in a new way, you have a choice to evolve past conditioned programing.

I know "truth" now when I see it. "His" post did not resonate or vibrate with this truth, far from it.

edit on 23-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
First of all: congratulations on deciding to share with us. I know how difficult it is to share some of these very personal facets of our personality that we ordinarily keep hidden from plain view.

I must say, I was a little bit skeptical and concerned hearing about your schizophrenic diagnosis. But, that uneasiness was quickly dispelled once I started remembering everything I've been through. I made a conscious choice not to share my experiences, visions, encounters, and episodes with anybody for fear of being labeled "crazy." It tortured me for years. Am I sane or am I insane? I seem to have cognizance, coherence, and wherewithal in every other matter of my life. I excel in the classroom and in the arts. I am physically active and functional in the workplace. How could someone call me crazy?

Well, simple. Because we've had unusual circumstances that force us to re-evaluate the entire paradigm of our reality and our role in it. I took great exception to that poster who warned of...well, people like me, I suspect he was referring to...who would only encourage your delusions by confirming them

I think some people just haven't grown beyond their skin yet; and when they do, they will be forced to grow in ways they couldn't imagine beforehand. Spiritual growth and activity is a choice. One does not simply see it and believe it. First, one must choose to see it. It is not a tangible phenomena that can be measured; after all, we're talking about consciousness itself. The nervous system is only the receiver, and not the source.

I think people like you and I have chosen to see beyond the smoke and mirrors. But we live in a material world and I'm a material girl (no offense to any material girls reading my post.) And this material-physical illusion has many people convinced that there is nothing to see behind the curtain. There is an added layer of depth once one starts looking inward, rather than outward.

That brings me to your electrical sensations and meditation. I have been along this corridor in the sanitarium myself. I thought I was making myself nuts. But, I realized--deep meditation does interesting things to the mind and to the body. It is a master key to the padlocked reservoir we call consciousness. It allows us to see beyond that curtain I mentioned. We are now no longer looking through only our eyes at the material-physical. Meditation gives us another sense--intuition. The electrical sensations are simply paths in your nervous system becoming active and aware for the first time. I used to twinge and kick feeling this electrical disturbance coursing through my body. It is not painful, but it feels otherworldy..and frankly..it is a disturbing sensation when one has no knowledge of what it is.

Please know that many of these sensations and sounds are because you are awakening to a latent knowledge hidden within us; our true selves, our spiritual selves. We are no longer identifying totally with the material-physical. Our awareness has grown beyond ourselves as an egoistic entity. Compassion is a big part of this change. We put others before ourselves, always..just as you stated in your OP. It is a joyful sacrifice.

I have heard the voices during meditation as well. The deeper you go into the meditative state, you may realize that your thoughts appear to have a spontaneous source. You can "see" them and be aware of them before they even bubble up to the surface of your active, yet restful mind. You may realize that the thoughts of the mind are totally separate from the thoughts of the soul. This phenomena can also be witnessed in the alpha state just prior to sleep.

Hmm. What I just described actually does sound a bit like the definition of schizo-(schism)phrenia(mind.) Have I not just described a divided mind? The division is between the mind itself and Soul, the observer. Except in this case, we're learning how to integrate them. I can see where confusion arises as to what is what. Are schizos really just spiritual masters? Are spiritual masters just crazies? I believe schizophrenia is just an extreme disconnect between soul and mind.

That voice is soul. That is why it appears to have no source..why it appears to spontaneously emerge--why it seems not entirely connected to the brain. It is an inner voice, and not heard with the ears. Although, please exercise much caution with these voices. Sometimes other parts creep in that are out to harm us--the little devils within us have also got hold of our attention. That is the allegory of the entire Gita: The Pandus and the Kurus. You are the field of Karma, Kurukshetra--and the good and evil will fight for your loyalty.

I know this all sounds fantastic and scary. All you really have to do is keep seeking and stay positive. Listen to the voice of wisdom, but denounce the voice of evil intent. If something doesn't feel right..reject it. Only listen to the voice that speaks with love.

I spoke earlier of choice. Choose to be the instrument of love and wisdom.
There is nothing "crazy" about that.
edit on 23-11-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Do you know how many times I thought you were a male? I feel like I've insulted you.
Regardless, you can lead a horse to water, but not make it drink. Likewise, many will choose the lie over the truth, because they believe that in this lifetime, in a world made of lies, all that matters is a comfortable lifestyle for the brief time we exist. People believe less and less in reincarnation, and more and more in one single chance to life the kind of lifestyle that stimulates us.

As such, we lose more and more belief in the extranatural side of life (that's what I call the stuff that is natural, but beyond our ability to perceive at this time) and grow stronger and stronger in the art of simple answers that don't require much thinking.

Ugh. Why waste so much time on learning about the world if we just choose what to believe?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join