It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first experience of "contact"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by ElohimJD

And your fact isn't in the least based on opinion.
Why does it always come down to good and evil? Either you like something and it must immediately be supported, or you don't like it and it must immediately be abolished.

Have you ever considered that perhaps you don't know everything? Of course you haven't.
Maybe you shouldn't try so hard to make this person feel like a freak of nature, or like they have a serious problem. Superstition is salt in the wound at this point.
edit on 23-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Interresting response to my posting.

Of course I do not think I know everything, all that I do know has been revealed through Almighty God, of myself I truely know nothing; just as eveyone living their own definition of good and evil knows nothing in this age.

I appologize if my drawing attention to another poster in anyway caused the OP to feel like a "freek of nature", or that they have a serious problem; that was not my intention. But I would rather the OP tell me how I make him feel rather then you on his behalf, unless of course you know everything the OP feels?

I think the OP is thinking fine and is in control of his thoughts fine, no need to assume how I think.

All things regarding mankind in this age are about good and evil, which is why my response reflects that fact according to the word of God. We chose to determine for ourselves good and evil in this age, but God clearly defines both if you are willing to admit you are wrong and he is right. Unfortunately mankind takes far greater joy to claiming I am right and God is wrong.

A great change is coming, and people are begining to drive themselves further into where they will be defined at the end of this age, those who are humble (willing to admit they are wrong and God is right) will see all these things made plain and clear by pefect revelation, for those that believe they are right and God is wrong, they will see death; to await a resurrection to physical life a second time after 1000 years. You mentioned in a posting earlier in this thread you felt your only purpose at this time is to die...

Do not be decieved by Satan into thinking you are gods (starchildren evolving) because you have had binding experiences with beings that know the more you beleive yourself to be "higher frequency" the further from true humility you will become, which is the only state God can call you to the understanding of all things at this time. This age is ending, the Kingdom of God will reign, NOT the age of aqurius as those beings are attempting to convince their targets of.

(sorry for the sidetrack OP)

To the OP,

Use your own judgement as best you can, for only if the choices are yours can the understanding of the need for a change in thinking (repentance) be applied constructively to your own edification.

To AfterInfinity,

By next year all things will be finished regarding the end of this age. These words will mean far more to you in a few months then they do today, but know that it is out of love that I use good and evil in my postings, and not my love but God's love (agape). In time we will be on the same page, but that is in God's timing to determine.

God Bless,

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JakeDMUND

Thank you for the persistence on getting your message out. It is funny how things work sometimes, eh? Thanks again for taking the time (twice) I truly appreciate it.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It's all a choice. People will choose to believe whatever suits them because it is the most advantageous for them at that moment. When it no longer serves them, they will choose differently, I believe. I used to be a HUGE jerk. I used to be an atheist. I used to be suicidal and violent to others. I chose to serve myself. (Not that I am correlating these qualities with atheism. I am just emphasizing the changes I have made.)

Well, I had a pretty big bop on my head from Little Bunny Foo-Foo About 10 years ago. I was given an opportunity to see beyond my self-serving lifestyle and attitude. I then made the choice to live for others. I chose to allign myself with goodness and righteousness.

By the way, I am a male and have always been
That "material girl" allusion was just a nudge at a similar remark the OP made in his/her post. Don't sweat it--everybody thinks I'm a woman..and not just on ATS

And no offense to the ladies of ATS, but I have chatted with several members that I was mistakenly convinced were dudes.

edit on 23-11-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Your description of what you experienced suggests that your vibrations were severely increased - let's say that your material frequency was given a can of Monster Energy

LOL awesome description.

Sometimes I feel as if I could "explode" into what we consider the feeling of "love". For no reason really.. Just looking at this beautiful world around me is amazing. It makes me wonder why it took me 30 years to notice the true beauty here.. no regrets though. Everything has a reason.

Your posts have ALL been very informative. Thank you for sharing everything you have so far, I really enjoy reading your words.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Hey!

Glad to see you here brother.
Loved the above post

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

I am curious though. How exactly did you end up in the mental facility? Did you choose it? Were you forced? Like I said, I probably would have found myself there too, but I decided to keep my mouth shut.

Please feel free to private U2U me anytime you'd like to discuss visions, meditation...or anything! I see we have more in common than I realized.

I bet we have much to learn from each other

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

But I would rather the OP tell me how I make him feel rather then you on his behalf, unless of course you know everything the OP feels?

I will do my best to describe how your words make me feel.

My first experience was a feeling of total and complete love, protection, warmth, unconditional love. I can't put it into words. It was wonderful.

Your words remind me of days after that feeling.

I did not feel worthy of that love. I had never been a religious person.. My mind (old thought patterns) convinced me "God" did not love me. In fact "it" convinced me God wanted to punish me for not worshiping him. Even though my heart knew the truth, the mind can be a very powerful thing.

In short your post, and the one your mention I should "take heed" to bring up those former emotions. However this time you cold say I "see" through them. They bring back an image or feeling of "god" that my heart knows is untrue.

A feeling of judgment.

The things is now.. I realize the truth. I have judged myself enough for me and "god" for the 30 years I have spent on this rock.

I now know without a doubt, the level of love god has towards me. My infinite creator does not asked to be worshiped. He does not ask me to repent my "sins". He loves me and everyone for who they are, that simple. All is love in my creators eyes.

Best wishes to you on the current path you are on. Mine and yours may be different, but that does not make one right and the other wrong.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
Thank you for the reply and for your concern.. But I suggest you "take heed" to continue viewing your "reality" through a filter of duality. I have learned much through all my encounters. It does no good for your personal state of being to always have an "evil enemy" to battle against.

According to God (the source of my truth) there is an enemy (and many other beings beneath his authority) during this age of mankind's self rule that must be battled against.

If you do not agree with the word of God regarding this truth, then we are at a standstill; for our realities are not the same. Which is fine btw.

My "enemy" has actually been my best teacher you could say. I am now thankful to this former enemy, and we have made "friends".

"Just as Satan has been transformed into an angel of light, so too have his ministers been transformed into ministers of righteousness to the mind apart from God"

Satan = hebrew for advisary/enemy

Your enemy is now your teacher and you have become "friends", I think Lucus hit this story on the head eh Anakin/Emperor Sidius

Again, not to beat a dead horse here, but we do not have the same source of truth, so our realities are irreconsilable. Again this is ok btw, this age is about mankind's self rule; we are all free to think as we see fit.

Why continue to go around smacking the mirage with a stick? After you learn certain lessons you have a choice to view things in a new way, you have a choice to evolve past conditioned programing.

You have a choice to believe God's definition of good and evil (eat from the tree of life) or you have the choice to beleive your personal definition of good and evil (eat of the knowledge of good and evil). In this age you are free to do either.

I know "truth" now when I see it. "His" post did not resonate or vibrate with this truth, far from it.

edit on 23-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

You know what fits with your personal definition of truth when you read/see it. Again the word of God has a totally different definition of truth regarding your "experience". We have different sources of truth.

Interesting as well your use of the word "resonate or vibrate" with truth. If you would take heed to Riz's posting he explained your vibrations are being matched/altered to the entities. So why would a being, bent on deceiption change your vibration to one that receives the truth? Your "inner truth radar" may now be alligned with the entities.

CONCLUSION

I don't see much benfit at this point in continuing to post here. I am not helping the OP understand anything about his reality for a miriad of reasons. But I will not troll and can tell when my responses are looked at with distain.

I genuinely wanted to help you, but our realities are too far apart for a coming together of ideas. Good luck on your search and I hope you find what you are looking for.

God Bless,

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You know it's strange but I'm having a difficult time understanding why there have to be "sides" here.

Why does there have to be a Satan? God could solve this problem. Instead he lets Satan have his way. Why?
edit on 11/23/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
You know it's strange but I'm having a difficult time understanding why there have to be "sides" here.

Why does there have to be a Satan? God could solve this problem. Instead he lets Satan have his way. Why?

Diferent question for a different thread, but one I would love to discuss further. Satan's purpose is nessisary for the creation of Elohim (the children of God) as is the need for mankind to be created physical; they work in harmony.

But this question would thoroughly derail this thread, and the OP was receiving much information he was searching for.

God Bless,
edit on 23-11-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

Two faces of one being. Which face you see is determined by how you feel about the situation or object or person concerned.

Evil and good are simply two sides of the same coin - the coin of motion. The only difference in direction is where you're standing.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Makes you wonder if God is playing the role of Satan. To test us?

I know, I know. Another thread.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I genuinely wanted to help you, but our realities are too far apart for a coming together of ideas. Good luck on your search and I hope you find what you are looking for. God Bless,

Do not feel the need to not post here anymore. I could have approached my interaction with you better. You mention you are wanting to help, and I do appreciate that giving nature in your being.

You mention this

According to God (the source of my truth) / If you do not agree with the word of God regarding this truth

I say this with humility and respect to your views.

I ask where you received this word of God. Was this something you initially felt inside your heart or was this something you have read from a book. If the book is The King James version of the Bible, I would ask you to look closely at who put that book together, Who chose what "text" to include in that book of truth.

I do believe there is much wisdom to be found in that book, but you must understand you are not getting the whole picture, You are reading a work that was put together my men. When this happens it is easy to intermix our personal beliefs into the word of god.

It also makes it very easy for those who wish to engage in "control" to have full control over the "word of god".

The God I spoke with did not come from reading a book. The God I contacted spoke through my heart, not with words, or books. To me that experience had more truth, than any book put together by men on behalf of God.

Is your word of God coming strictly from the King James version of the Bible? Although I think the book can be enlightening, I believe you need eyes to "see" why it is enlightening.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

I don't know "why" exactly. But there is duality everywhere...even down to the protons and electrons. There is some kind of seminal precedent for duality in nature (male: female etc) There is symmetry in all living forms.

"Why?" That's the 64,000 dollar question for everything, isn't it?

I believe evil/satan is just the absence of good/God. God is singular..and we still manage to find duality in that system (just as black is the absence of all color)..The electron and the proton are part of the same unit, but we choose to see the duality there too.

Edit: Ack! Just disregard. I'm not sure I'm even making sense anymore. That means it's time for me to stop posting haha.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

You have a choice to believe God's definition of good and evil (eat from the tree of life) or you have the choice to beleive your personal definition of good and evil (eat of the knowledge of good and evil). In this age you are free to do either.

Again we have a very different interpretation of biblical events.

Yes the garden was beautiful,, but until that point we had no experience of "other than" we had no choices. How could we truly appreciate the beauty of the garden, if we had never experienced anything but that? How can you know pleasure without suffering?

Without choice we have no growth, In essence the garden was a very beautiful prison of sorts. Your "Yahweh" is the creator of this "realm", but not the highest creator up the ladder "ladder". He noticed we were not evolving and wanted a catalyst to "jump start" our growth. He got a catalyst but did not enjoy the fact this would give his creation "choice".

He had thought they would blindly obey him, and when they did not.. he became "upset" kicking his creation out of the "garden". That is not how a "Logo" of creation should act towards his creation. Those that "fell" to offer this catalyst then had to face the "wrath" Yahweh.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hello Synthetic Perception and thank you for posting your experience.
So hard to tell sometime what is mental imbalance that requires assistance and sometimes meds, and what is a paranormal experience.

I can only tell you this and hope it is helpful -
I have spoken with several people who have recounted an experience of extraterrestrial type beings
"entering" their consciousness to experience what it is like to be human. The people have looked down at their hands and claim to have "seen" elongated fingers - grey in color, and the feeling of another presence in their minds.
I have also heard from people who have opened Kundalini energy somewhat by accident and then feel hypersensitive to sound, color, smells. It can take up to a week for them to feel like they are back to "normal" and everyday sounds stop agitating them.
No mental illness with either group - just odd experiences that resolved rather quickly.
And perhaps that is the key - do these experiences resolve quickly and you return to your routine? Or do these experiences become so disruptive that you cannot return to your daily life?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

In my opinion duality is here for us to have a "choice" between something.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
OP I understand what your talking about.. to me this is just as normal as communicating over the computer. This isnt some magic or fantasy thing; its a higher reality that is parralell to ours.

We see with a specific light spectrum we are acustom to. This is what helps us percieve "reality". At the same time as our existence is going on; at a different level of light spectrum a paralell "reality" is existing. This is where a lot of extraterrestrials can be perceived but one must focus on meditation and vibration to raise perception.

The pineal gland in the brain is the physical manifestation of your "psychic" insight and vision. If your third eye is awake and active, you will percieve many things that the average person in society could not. If your "third eye" is closed you will only witness a reality with your two 3rd dimension eye balls. Which is one specific light spectrum, level of reality or dimension as I call it.

Ive seen the greys as humans call them.. and yes they look like Paul, just not as friendly or cute. My partner has seen many many different beings, as her third eye is very active.

ITs with the third eye that human kind have been able to percieve beings, colours, realities that we are not acustom to in the physical reality. This is where a lot of mythological creatures in human history were perceived such as; Fae, unicorns, dragons, elves, trolls and many others.

We ALL have the potential to active and work with our third eye. All it is, is the humans given ability to perceive what cant be with the two eyes. You can feel, taste, hear, touch, smell in these alter realities.

Has anyone had a "dream" so real they remember using their senses? I sure have. Astral body. We all have the same abilities locked in our sub conscious mind. Its the MIND that needs to be worked with, as much as the body.

They say "We only use %10 of our brains" ... this is misleading; we only use %10 of our minds! We use every area of our brains everyday! but we do not understand the Human mind or spirit.. and this is why most people of society never experience anything outside of the "norm".. and label everyone crazy. When they are the ones with the sleepy spirit!

Anwayys OP if you want to talk and share experiences on these subjects, that would be fine with me
You wont get much on ATS.. most members still get excited over lights in the sky

Peace,

~ Love is an art

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

And perhaps that is the key - do these experiences resolve quickly and you return to your routine? Or do these experiences become so disruptive that you cannot return to your daily life?
reply to post by Atom12

Thank you for the reply

Initially these were disruptive, Much like when yo first ride a bicycle, you fall off many times.

As the process continues, it becomes easier. Integrating the experience is not easy, nor should it be in my opinion. If I automatically could get on the bike and ride it like a pro.. I would have had nothing to "learn". Obviously I had much to learn, so I remain humbly thankful for the lessons.

Now it is time to enjoy the "ride".

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Thank you very much for the thorough reply.

My third eye was definitely opened you could say. Long story though lol it involves the return of purple lights I seen as a child, and a few visions. One that started with The Eye of RA, everything was purple and it involved planets stars, etc. It showed me some "things" about previous planets from my past, as well I my incarnation into this planet.

Thanks again for your words.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join