It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first experience of "contact"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

You should have guardian angels/animal spirit/spirit guides of some kind that can guide you through this..one or more spirits that you can trust, likely that you have been connected to. They know the way through the confusion. You might consider meditating on this, to connect to them.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneCloudHopper2
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

You should have guardian angels/animal spirit/spirit guides of some kind that can guide you through this..one or more spirits that you can trust, likely that you have been connected to. They know the way through the confusion. You might consider meditating on this, to connect to them.

After my release from the mental ward I had tons of animal messengers.. It was awesome. Kinda scary when they stalk you though. I had a Crow giving me messages and energies for awhile. Every single morning no matter what town I was in that day, there he was. Even my co workers began taking notice of his arrival.

Around this time I had a dear crawl out of the woods and rest beneath a sculpture in our side yard. The next day we realized he had passed on. From what we heard it is very rare for the dear to come OUT of the woods and die, normally they seek refuge inside a isolated place. I later fond out the deer is one of my totem animals. It seemed a bad omen at the time, but now I believe the deer was thankful to have found his resting place in our yard.

The eagle is also one of my totems. That bird was very persistent with making me take notice of him

The animals honestly carried me through the hardest times,

Thank you for reminding me of this, plus I have not given my thanks to them for awhile.

edit on 4-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by ElohimJD

I genuinely wanted to help you, but our realities are too far apart for a coming together of ideas. Good luck on your search and I hope you find what you are looking for. God Bless,

Do not feel the need to not post here anymore. I could have approached my interaction with you better. You mention you are wanting to help, and I do appreciate that giving nature in your being.

You mention this

According to God (the source of my truth) / If you do not agree with the word of God regarding this truth

I say this with humility and respect to your views.

I ask where you received this word of God. Was this something you initially felt inside your heart or was this something you have read from a book. If the book is The King James version of the Bible, I would ask you to look closely at who put that book together, Who chose what "text" to include in that book of truth.

I do believe there is much wisdom to be found in that book, but you must understand you are not getting the whole picture, You are reading a work that was put together my men. When this happens it is easy to intermix our personal beliefs into the word of god.

It also makes it very easy for those who wish to engage in "control" to have full control over the "word of god".

The God I spoke with did not come from reading a book. The God I contacted spoke through my heart, not with words, or books. To me that experience had more truth, than any book put together by men on behalf of God.

Is your word of God coming strictly from the King James version of the Bible? Although I think the book can be enlightening, I believe you need eyes to "see" why it is enlightening.

edit on 23-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

You are the most humble, compassionate person I have encountered anywhere. You do understand about frequency and know that god's compassion is through the heart and without judgment. I have felt and communed with that consciousness, so I do know.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

Thank you for the kind words my friend.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyntheticPerception
The world around me changed instantly.

It seemed like everything looked and felt different. For instance.. every single "logo" or "design" had a purpose. My subconscious my was understanding the world around me in a new way. Advertising or packaging logos by companies seemed (at times) almost overpowering to look at. Any attempt at trying to explain this to others made me look crazy, I believe it was because for them it was happening at a subconscious level ~ thus below their awareness. Also the fact that this was new to me did not help, I was nowhere near as calm or articulate at expressing these "things".

Can you elaborate on this part further?
I think I may have experienced this also.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Sometimes when i close my eyes. Ive seen people doing random stuff. Ive thought "hey" to one and it looked at me and moved its mouth.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join