It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first experience of "contact"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

my friend we are on the same page
I guess it was worth making this thread huh?

Dont ever fear what you perceive with your third eye.. there ARE beings who want you to be scared, they might put on a fake mask that looks like a scary demon and scare the # out of you ... but you have to protect yourself. Humans would rather stay ignorant then understand what Im talking about... whatever is easier for them

But dont fear.. we have seen things that would cripple the mind of most in soceity. And we still take their # and defend ourselves. These beings wont hurt you, follow your heart when you cant see with your mind. This is lead you the right way, go with what feels right EVERYtime, do not cross yourself or you will delay your own spiritual lessons and goals (destiny).

Again you can U2U me if you wanna blabble ET stuff or personal experience

Take care

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

After spending roughly 2 months in ET boot camp and then dedicating a book to the experience I'm convinced they are extraterrestrial teammates who are very interested in the collection of souls.
I would recommend throughly examining the prospect of living in eternity forever with anyone or anything which would prohibit reincarnation.
Prayers and wishes are powerful.
Also, symboliclly drinking blood and eating flesh isn't a good idea anywhere or for any reason.

BTW, our spirituality is no different than an extraterrestrial's.
We are all spirit.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

In this age you are free to do either.
reply to post by ElohimJD

Exactly.

After reading my "bike" metaphor this makes more sense. I made my choice to get on the bike, now I learn to ride it. In "Gods" eyes he is indifferent. I got on this bike, now I peddle it. God is not "upset" with my choice.

Some humans who think they "speak" for God may feel otherwise, but unless you have "breached" intelligent infinity(as far as I know this ability has been robbed from "us" by certain "barriers" put in place), you can't know for sure if you are correct.

Don't take this the wrong way, but how do you know your views have not been influenced by the one you called "Satan"?

You will argue your faith, I would assume.

I will argue my faith proves other wise,

Again two different paths, nothing inherently wrong with both of them.

Feel free to post here, I did not take your messaging as "trolling".

Best wishes

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Those are fair questions.

I get the word (text) from the Bible, I use the original Greek and Hebrew concordances so as to avoid translations descrepancies, but I don't read the occult books that were withheld from the Bible in past centuries, so to that degree I can understand your claim.

But it goes far deeper then the book. When you are called out of this world by God and into The Body/Temple/Church of God, after baptism and the laying on of hands a small portion of God's spirit (Holy Spirit) enters into your mind (similar to the feeling you got in your experience; for I beleive those beings are mimicing God's true relationship with his children). To that extent God's Church experiences a similar "indwelling" as your experience alluded to.

God's Spirit is the "Word" (gk = logos: definition = relevatory thoughts), and so I receive the word both in reading scripture and by the unique relationship God creates with his true followers thanks to the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. The Bible is the "word" made written, Jesus Christ is the "word" made flesh, and we God's servants are the "word" lived.

But there are several distict differences between the two experiences.

In order for God to dwell in His begotton children there can be no sin in you, for God doesn't dwell in sin. The definition of sin is the breaking of God's laws. When I chose to become a member of the Church of God on Earth, I chose to no longer govern myself in this age; I repented of my version of good and evil, and submitted to the authority of God over my life (believed His definition of good and evil) and I agreed to obey God's laws. When I break a law of God (sin) I am immediately cut off from the flow of God's Spirit dwelling in my mind, until I am brought to repentance by acknowledging I was wrong and God is right.

In many ways what you are describing and what I have experienced in God's true Church are remarkably similar, which is why I do not doubt one iota of your claims. But when I break a law of God, the spirit leaves me and I am prone to exercise my selfish human nature at a higher frequency (sin more). It is 100% tied to my ability to love others God's way (not my way), when I am at one with His thinking he dwells in my mind indefinately. It is in perfect harmony with scripture and functions for the purpose of greater obedience to God's Eternal Law over time. This is how the Holy Spirit of God transforms a carnal selfish natural mind into one fit to reign with Jesus Christ and the Elohim (Kingdom/Temple/Body/Church) of God over a lifetime of experiences/trials/lessons.

When others describe their similar experience and still maintain the desire to govern self according to the definitions of good and evil created by self apart from God, it reveils the source of the encounter to be evil rather then good.

"For the natural mind is hostile to God, is deceptive beyond measure and despritely wicked".

The experience felt is real, a spiritual entity is attempting to or successfully indwelling in the mind of a man, but the fruits of the two experiences are world's apart; as one brings you into submission to the Laws of God that Jesus Christ kept in life (Sabbath, annual Holy Days, Passover, 10 commandments, dietary laws etc.) created perfectly to result in everlasting peace/happiness amoung free moral agents. And the other brings you into the seat of authority over self, drawing you away from the perfect laws of God and into subjection to the slavery of selfish undersatnding.

These beings, like the one in your encounter, do not have the power to indwell for long periods of time (although they get more power from you the more you allow them to dwell in you, the more "familiar" the spirit get to your mind), God's Holy Spirit is eternal, never wavers, never leaves (unless due to my weakful sinning) and always grows as you yield rule over your life to the Spirit of God dwelling in you. Again this cannot be fully understood until God calls you and reveals this understanding in you. But your reply was warm and I am greatful you have desired my correspondance to continue in this thread.

In short the Word of God I obey is revealed in scriptured, observed in Jeus Christ and practiced through me for the betterment of others to the glory of God forever.

God Bless,

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjsirius
reply to post by PrplHrt

After spending roughly 2 months in ET boot camp and then dedicating a book to the experience I'm convinced they are extraterrestrial teammates who are very interested in the collection of souls.
I would recommend throughly examining the prospect of living in eternity forever with anyone or anything which would prohibit reincarnation.
Prayers and wishes are powerful.
Also, symboliclly drinking blood and eating flesh isn't a good idea anywhere or for any reason.

BTW, our spirituality is no different than an extraterrestrial's.
We are all spirit.

One thing to correct your perception; you are clearly a bit freeaked of the unknown and they're intentions which is quite understandable because isnt the the reason non belivers dont belvie the existence of ETs.. they are afriad of something higher and more intelligent then themselves.

BUT

Do not fear, I dont think the Greys are soul collecting, as our Soul as we call it is very complex in nature. We all have different routes of research and experiences in the ET field, maybe more so with these Grey beings.. but I do not think they are evil in intention.

I honestly belive that the Greys are biological-manufactured-inteeligent life forms. They are a "servant" race to a much higher intelligence and energy. This is the energy we do NOT knoiw of, that Hollywood has NOT percieved.
The Greys do the work part, the higher intelligence give order and control over their servants. If you have seen a Grey or read contact experiences.. they come off as having no emotional bodies. Its also my belief that any true living spirit will have emotions as we are all part of the same creator. Anything without emotions does not have a true spirit connected to the Source.

Our feelings or emotions is our spirit; which is an essence of the creator, meaning we are all connected and this is where this belief and term comes from that is so mis understood in todays view.

2 months is not alot of research.. and when you havent experienced these beings, who are you to judge? Your judging out of fear and false speculation.

~ Love is an art

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

I've been in spiritual crisis for years now. I don't know what I believe anymore.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Hollywood is the middle-man. Hollywood is used to communicate to a wide audience.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Thank you ( I sent you a U2U).

Honestly fear is becoming something of my past. Certain experiences do have elements of "fear" but I would not describe it that way anymore. I am finally becoming comfortable in my own skin these days

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I never mentioned any species of extraterrestrial and I think 2 months worth of exposure was quite enough.
Thank you very much. :-)

I was chosen for my lack of fear.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

I've been in spiritual crisis for years now. I don't know what I believe anymore.

If you have the time look up the book

Spiritual Emergency: When Personal Transformation Becomes a Crisis

I would mail you my copy if you wish
Spiritual Emergency: When Personal Transformation Becomes a Crisis: it helped me very much when things started. If you have a PO box send it in a U2U and the book is yours. A friend just returned it yesterday and I have no use for it any longer.

edit on 23-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

You don't have to believe anything.
Roll with the punches.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

It isn't an easy road; no great reward comes easy. There are a lot of push-and-pull factors that will fling us all over the place.

The spiritual journey, to me, is like climbing up a mountain of mud during a rainfall. You take one step up and you slide two steps back.

Are you still climbing? That's all that really matters...effort.

Anybody who says the spiritual journey is easy is lying to themselves and to others.
edit on 23-11-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Excuse my ignorance.. how ironic.. ! Too much thinking at one time and I mixed part of your post up with anothers, please forgive that.

Clearly I took "ET bootcamp" the wrong way; this is a direct contact experience?

I hope you lack fear; it gets in the way of the truth, the truth is MUCH more powerful then fear

Take care

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

No problem.
1987, 2008 and roughly 2 months of ET schooling in 2011.
Never trust anything within their field until repeatedly proven accurate.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

Again we have a very different interpretation of biblical events.

Yes the garden was beautiful,, but until that point we had no experience of "other than" we had no choices. How could we truly appreciate the beauty of the garden, if we had never experienced anything but that? How can you know pleasure without suffering?

Without choice we have no growth, In essence the garden was a very beautiful prison of sorts. Your "Yahweh" is the creator of this "realm", but not the highest creator up the ladder "ladder". He noticed we were not evolving and wanted a catalyst to "jump start" our growth. He got a catalyst but did not enjoy the fact this would give his creation "choice".

He had thought they would blindly obey him, and when they did not.. he became "upset" kicking his creation out of the "garden". That is not how a "Logo" of creation should act towards his creation. Those that "fell" to offer this catalyst then had to face the "wrath" Yahweh.

edit on 23-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

The fruit was a metaphor, as to whether you make up your own mind (I am right) or believe God's word (God is right). Mankind was never meant to dwell in Eden longterm, God knew exactly what would happen shortly after the creation of man. He did not expect them to obey, He said if they would obey then they would be exceedingly blessed, and if they would not obey they would die.

Over 50 times in the Bible we read:

"the punishment for sin is death".

Adam and Eve chose to determine their own definition of good and evil as a result they sinned and as a result they died. This was not wrathful in any way, it was expected and a plan was created to address these choices full of mercy, patience and grace; it invloves the need for a messiah; sadly that plan is not known to most in this age, by design.

God created us physical and carnal by perfect design, and God created evil, sacrificing peace in order to in time create a family (Elohim).

God created us as free moral agents (individual minds that are unique, creative, and expressive) knowing we would sin by perfect design, because only when we choose what we think is right or wrong can we learn beyond the shadow of a doubt that I am wrong and God is right, and willingly submit to His eternal laws of love, joy and happiness.

So yes, God created free thinking in us, created us to suffer (physical), and created evil (by allowing free thinking) so that in time all can come to learn that "my way" leads to pain and suffering and "God's way" leads to happiness. Because the natural mind is against God and unwilling to submit to His laws.

The greatest witness in the age of mankind's self rule soon to end is this:

Mankind in incapible of governing himself peacefully.

The world you live in all around you is the proof of God's claim.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Wow, they really got to you.

Helluva programming job.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Thank you for the reply. We have differences in or view, but also many similarities,

Again this cannot be fully understood until God calls you and reveals this understanding in you. But your reply was warm and I am greatful you have desired my correspondance to continue in this thread. In short the Word of God I obey is revealed in scriptured, observed in Jeus Christ and practiced through me for the betterment of others to the glory of God forever. God Bless,

I know for a fact I was "called" by my creator. Not during the experience explained in the OP, but an experience a few months prior. It could be possible (on this level) we have different creators, however we are all from the one.

I am a huge fan of Jesus. I emulate his teachings, it is a natural expression for my being.

I do not however think Jesus is my 'savior". That is where I feel taking every word of the bible as truth can be a "mistake". That book was put together by men. We all know how "men" like influence others and embrace "control" over "love".

Or have misinterpreted the "love to control" as love.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

i believe you brother. Been there, done that. One day I'll do what you did and spill a few guts. I think a lot of people have had "hard as bleep to believe" experiences over the past few years. I know I have.

edit on 23-11-2012 by PaJoe52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Thank you but I'm not in a crisis.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

We will never be able to agree on this because we differ greatly in the "beginning" of our views. I respect you opinion though and appreciate your input.

For me I will not take a book that was put together by "men" and identify it as Gods word". I do believe Gods words are in that book, but if one looks closely it is easy to see where man added to gods word. That is the "problem" we have seeing things differently.

You have taken all the words as truths. That is your choice..

I have studied every religious text i could get my hands on, because at the age of 7 I realized how much that Bible had been influenced by men. Men to love to "control" others.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join