It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus explodes in terror attack in central Tel Aviv - police

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Bus explodes in terror attack in central Tel Aviv - police

source:

At least 20 confirmed injured and three critical in an explosion on a bus in central Tel Aviv near Shaul Ha Melech Street. Police have reported that the blast was a terrorist attack.
Police are now reportedly searching for two men involved in the attack, contradicting previous reports of a single suspect. Eyewitnesses reported seeing the bomber run away from the scene, Israeli radio said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 21/11/2012 by AlanQaida because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I find it odd that there were no fatalities, it's good that no one was killed but something just pulls at my gut that says inside job..
Could it be possible that Israel blew up there own bus in order to justify a ground invasion?
I think it's possible due to the amount of negative press they have been receiving for hinting at an invasion, and Turkey calling them a terrorist state.
Perhaps it's a ploy to make people believe that they are more-so victims than not.
Mayve Hamas infiltrated Israel and blew up a bus.

Thoughts?

rt:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
My gut reaction was that people would automatically say that, because it was targetting Israelis, people would declare it an inside job.

People might still die. If they do will you then change your mind?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

When do things stop being Terror attacks and start becoming acts of war?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I apologise if I offended you, I'm neither for or against Israel, I have read a lot about Mossad in the past and figure they are shady enough to warrant suspicion.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Unless a proof is given or Hamas claims responsibility I would say it is a much needed false flag, previously discussed and justified by Israeli supporters. US, watch out for an attack on your ships! (By Hamas / Iran / Egypt).

link   
reply to post by Beavers

True, indeed If it was Iran, Syria, turkey, etc, it would be construed as an act of war yes? And as Palestinians do want there own nation state, perhaps it is an act of war?
Do you think there will be more peace talks?

link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida
reply to post by khimbar

I apologise if I offended you, I'm neither for or against Israel, I have read a lot about Mossad in the past and figure they are shady enough to warrant suspicion.

You didn't offend me at all.

I really did think the first thread on here would be saying 'OMG Israeli false flag!!1eleventyone'. Not saying it is or isn't. After all, 'By way of deception, thou shalt do war'.

But there are Palestinians that would do this too. Could be either.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Well... let's think about this... how often does Hamas and the Palestinians go around pulling off false flags and destabilizes states and governments?

And let's think... how often does the CIA and the Mossad do this? Would they do this to their own people? Sure they would... The Israelis and the Americans don't fight for their people or humanity, they fight for control and power....

Once you have the media under control enough to designate enemies for us to believe in and fear, it is very easy to point the finger at them. It is a self reinforcing mechanism once the lie sinks in.
edit on 21/11/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida

I find it odd that there were no fatalities, it's good that no one was killed but something just pulls at my gut that says inside job.. Could it be possible that Israel blew up there own bus in order to justify a ground invasion?
I think it's possible due to the amount of negative press they has been getting for hinting at an invasion, and turkey calling them a terrorist state, maybe it's a ploy to make people believe that they are more-so victims than not, or maybe Hamas infiltrated Israel and blew up a bus.

Thoughts?

rt:

True, and that is why you can ignore what israel says. Unless you like lies, and know to discern them (muy important). Weren't we promised a war by 'the holidays' by nyet?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Yep.. things as escalating.

what will israels response be ?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Yes, it's practically unheard of for Hamas to use car bombs or to attack buses.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-11-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

inside job?????
blew their own bus up??? ffs
beejubus there is a war going on

www.israelnationalnews.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Ah, I'm glad I didn't offend

I do understand your point though, I've seen the boatloads of anti Israel threads, and I do sincerely hope this thread does not become one.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I know there's a war on, I was simply conveying my apprehension in believing the notion of a "terrorist" attack straight up, I like to question everything

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

See Marshak, Sarah

Crude but effective

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Ground invasion in Gaza - as planned. The timing for the false flag is perfect - hours before the deadline.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Loudspeaker announcements in Gaza City said that Hamas, the militant Palestinian group that has run Gaza since 2007, had carried out the attack.

Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri told Reuters: "Hamas blesses the attack in Tel Aviv and sees it as a natural response to the Israeli massacres... in Gaza."

According to the BBC it seems that a militant Palestinian group did it.

If it was MOSSAD who did this then no one would have addmitted to doing it.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I imagine everyone will soon say it was Mossad pretending to be Hamas taking the credit for it.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Bet you didn't even read the news link I put up.

and now people are raving on about a false flag!
The photos are legitimate. I have seen some crap trying to pass as legitimate, but the pics aboven are cctv.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join