<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Inside job.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PURIFIER

I didn't get my info from the BBC, I got it from Israel news source.

cheers... I get your point xD

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
You know, I have empathy for homeless people, sick people, physically disabled people, starving kids in Rawanda, abadoned pets,etc. but for some reason I have no sympathy for the Palestinians. Call me heartless, ignorant, etc. but for some reason I feel these people deserve everything they're getting. Maybe I'm mistaken but didn't Hamas fire rockets first that started the current situation that's presently occurring over there? Then they act like the victims when Israel retaliates. It's 3 billion Muslims against 17 million Jews over there. So Israel should just roll over and let these animals take the last sliver of sand? I guess Saudi Arabia and Egypt don't have enough land to give the Palstinians a minute portion. Hell, the early U.S. gave the native Americans some new land to settle on.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Interesting when the BBC have just stated Hamas have claimed reponsibility?

Then they played the clip of them blessing it, saying it was aces, but not actually saying they did it.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

I can see where you're coming from, but come on, you feel no sadness for the children? No child deserves to die no matter what their religion, or skin colour they have.
I'm ashamed to say I'm desensitized to alot of things, but children and animals - the defenseless, they are are what pull my heart strings.

Also, don't forget that it's Hamas or Hezbollah that are firing missiles, what about the people there that are not involved in the killing? Would you hope they all die just because of the religion they practice? Don't get me wrong I'm no lover of any religion especially Islam, every religion has its fanatics and those fanatics that cause the issues in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I really did think the first thread on here would be saying 'OMG Israeli false flag!

Me too

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Not siding with anyone, but any killing of civilians is wrong and will simply make this mess worse.. I wish I could see some light at the end of this tunnel, some peace between Israel and Palestine as possible but can't, all I see now is this getting worse, and more people on both sides dying or being maimed. another sad day all round

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida
reply to post by UnBreakable

I can see where you're coming from, but come on, you feel no sadness for the children? No child deserves to die no matter what their religion, or skin colour they have.
I'm ashamed to say I'm desensitized to alot of things, but children and animals - the defenseless, they are are what pull my heart strings.

Also, don't forget that it's Hamas or Hezbollah that are firing missiles, what about the people there that are not involved in the killing? Would you hope they all die just because of the religion they practice? Don't get me wrong I'm no lover of any religion especially Islam, every religion has its fanatics and those fanatics that cause the issues in my opinion.

Yes, I do feel very bad for the innocent children and women. But unfortunately the Palestinians have explicitly admitted they use women and children as human shields so I wonder how many innocents have died as cover for the cowards who put them in that position.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

"By way of deception thou shalt do war."

Now, who goes by that slogan?

edit on 11/21/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
www.bbc.co.uk...

Loudspeaker announcements in Gaza City said that Hamas, the militant Palestinian group that has run Gaza since 2007, had carried out the attack.

Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri told Reuters: "Hamas blesses the attack in Tel Aviv and sees it as a natural response to the Israeli massacres... in Gaza."

According to the BBC it seems that a militant Palestinian group did it.

If it was MOSSAD who did this then no one would have addmitted to doing it.

No one has admitted to doing it, from your own source.

Hamas, the Islamist movement which has governed Gaza since 2007, has praised the attack but has not said it was behind the blast.

I find it repulsive that they praised the attack, especially considering regardless who carried it out, there will be a very strong response by Israel whether it was an inside job or not.

In fact, I cannot even find the information that you quoted in your own source.

Looks like BBC realized they jumped the gun, again, just like WTC building 7.

Take what they say with a grain of salt.

In other words, Hamas has not claimed responsibility thus far, not that I have found at least since they are actually denying it. Hamas would most likely admit to it if they did it, just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

Thanks for the snippet, and I like your reasoning.

His snippet is non existent.

Perhaps it has since been edited, but what he quoted is not in the source he linked to.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This is just speculation on my behalf so please don't take it too seriously, but I have a feeling that Iran will eventually get the blame after an Israeli "investigation".

Does anyone know what ever happened to the DNA analysis of the thumb found in the Bulgarian bus attack against Israeli tourists?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

According to the BBC 1300 news Hamas admitted carrying out the attack. They didn't, they merely praised it, but it makes no difference.

It's out and in the ether, via the BBC, that Hamas have said they're responsible. And most of the UK will believe that now regardless of what actually occurred.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I mis read the post I replied to so I decided to remove it due to misrepresenting what the poster said, sorry about that, my bad.
edit on 11/21/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Thanks for understanding and supporting my point.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Thanks for understanding a difference between blessing and actually committing.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida
reply to post by Beavers

True, indeed If it was Iran, Syria, turkey, etc, it would be construed as an act of war yes? And as Palestinians do want there own nation state, perhaps it is an act of war?
Do you think there will be more peace talks?

personally, i think lsrael should go back into gaza, take it over, and bring in Abbas to run it. israelis originally were in control of it, then in a brokered peace agreement. they turned it over to the palestinians, and now hamas are the lords over the palestinians in gaza. hamas with help from iran, is firing hundreds of rockets into israel...what peace? hamas is about getting rid of israel, no matter how many moderate palestinians they get killed in the process.
edit on 21-11-2012 by jimmyx because: punc

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Bet you didn't even read the news link I put up.

and now people are raving on about a false flag!
The photos are legitimate. I have seen some crap trying to pass as legitimate, but the pics aboven are cctv.

CCTV at pentagon or CCTV at Tel Aviv why not showing the bomber?
At least we get to see 3 frames of explosion on Pentagon, where are 3 frames of explosion on the bus?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

When do things stop being Terror attacks and start becoming acts of war?

This is the problem with lies. They have to be lived with.

The WAR is on TERROR since 2001. Can the 4th branch of the government change that narrative without exposing a decade of conditioning?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Tel Aviv bus hit by bomb; Hamas celebrates
www.reuters.com...

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join