It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish Prime Minister: 'Israel Is A Terrorist State'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

No, I am saying Israel can, and they don't. That is the definition of restraint. They do not target women and children. Hamas does. What do you think about that? It's simple, Hamas can stop attacking Israel and then Israel needs to stop as well. As long as Hamas refuses to stop Israel is unable to stop.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by shelookslikeone

You claimed this was an unprovoked attack. You source it. Actually I will help.

Rockets were fired at Israel on November 4, 9, 10, 11, 12, prior to the Israel offensive. They fired over 100 rockets. You keep defending them though if you like.

ETA: Here is a list of attacks in 2012 alone.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-11-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

You claimed this was an unprovoked attack. You source it. Actually I will help.

Rockets were fired at Israel on November 4, 9, 10, 11, 12, prior to the Israel offensive. They fired over 100 rockets. You keep defending them though if you like.

ETA: Here is a list of attacks in 2012 alone.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-11-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

Thank you I will look into this and see if they were provoked or not. Like I said, no sides are in the right here.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Bilky

No, I am saying Israel can, and they don't. That is the definition of restraint. They do not target women and children. Hamas does. What do you think about that? It's simple, Hamas can stop attacking Israel and then Israel needs to stop as well. As long as Hamas refuses to stop Israel is unable to stop.

Thats what I just said OMG. I won't repeat myself, to say that they can and don't, if you can't see the contrast between those two things then you never will.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

So if a police officer is chasing an armed robber and the criminal gets behind an innocent bystander then the cop has every right to blow away both people? Strange logic but I'm sure you'l have something to say. Those with circular logic just keep goimg on and on and on and on.

What does cops and robbers have to do with war? You are right, there is a logic problem.

no my logic is simple and relevant. you are saying that because hamas hide behind innocent bystanders that it is ok to kill them. I am saying that in a civilised society innocent bystanders are innocent bystanders, period. We do not accept the killing of bystanders ie civilians and police are prosecuted for killing them. I'm absolutely sure that the geneva convention would make reference to the killing of non combatants as bad. So my point is regrdless of a war situation it is considered a war crime to kill non combatants especially if it is known that they are non combatants. And saying OOPS is not a valid reason for just killing anyone that you please. Understand? you thinky along my lines of thinky? I am making it simple for you so you can understand me.
Also with a handle like occams razor i would have thought that you could apply your impeccable logic as your name implies, seeing how it is a simple analogy.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Bilky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

The Turkish Govt are the laughing stock right now in their rediculous statements regards Israel

We all know what the Turks (and the Qataris) are doing in Syria!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
We seem to forget or overlook things like this. For Israel, this is an everyday exercise in Vigilance. And you think Israel is the aggressor...
www.google.com... -rUNPpCYne8ATftoH4Ag&usg=AFQjCNEOrHTAs1dtIwlzFAS9rg4cee8YHg&cad=rja

SO.................. explain this....
Not only Israel, but the whole region would have been contaminated, the surrounding Nations as well. For undetermable lengths of time....... uninhabitable ....
Ahhhh, but you never talk about things like this do you....
Sort of one-sided. This one, the same, from a ATS thread....... that made it only one page.
www.israelnationalnews.com...
edit on 20-11-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Guess who isn't getting into the EU any time soon.

I hope you aren't suggesting that's a bad thing?

Good Luck to them!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Turkey and Israel have good relations. The prime minister only runs his mouth for votes and support among the riff raff in turkey, you know, the voter.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maccaron.Shakaron
Hahahah, The biggest zionist fake Islamist puppet in the middle east is at it again trying to fool Turks/Muslims into believing he is with them but obviously his actions show he is netanyahus best lover lol... The more this snake erdogan tries to destroy secularism in Turkey, tries to destroy the Turkish identity and split Turkey up into 3 groups(Sunni,Alevi,Kurd), and tries invading Syria for the greater Israel, the more the Turkish people are waking up, the next revolution will be in Turkey and this regimes downfall will be worse than Gaddafi's.

Amen to that...nice observation.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Jews, Muslims... they're all Arabs with one brand of delusion or another.

Let them kill each other into extinction, I say. Why waste secular energy on trying to find solutions to the insolvable? Religion fuelled insanity, by its very definition, has no rationale, rhyme, reason or reconciliation.

Free thinking peoples' grey matter is better spent on finding alternate fuel sources to oil, so we don't need to be associated with these murderous Neanderthals in the first place.
edit on 20-11-2012 by BeneathBaseStupidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Where is the condemnation by all of the other World leaders?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

edit on 20-11-2012 by VwMk1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2012 by VwMk1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
LOL !!
all the Armenians are gonna have a good laugh with this one today

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
One mans genocide is another mans ethnic cleansing. Pot calling the kettle black much Mr PM???

I guess were about to see something major go down that is much bigger than the current Israeli vs Gaza situation. Unless someone can broker a peace deal (good luck with that) and people start clearing there heads of fog of War were in for potential Global conflict or at the least a much broader Middle East War with multiple players.

It seems so orchestrated like many of todays conflicts happening so soon after the election. Nice timing Israel and Hamas.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Just to clarify - not all Palestinians are terrorists. Hamas' actions are not the average Palestinian's actions, yet this is how several people have framed the conflict in these threads.

And regardless of who the messenger is, the message is correct. Israel is conducting state-sponsored terrorism. The US and Turkey are also conducting state-sponsored terrorism, but that does not change the fact of the message.

Every country has skeletons in its closet, so the choice is either

1) no one ever calls anyone out, and we just let everyone commit atrocities because we are afraid of being called out
2) we call people out on their atrocities at the risk of being called out on our own atrocities

Fun fact - Nazi Germany picked option 1
edit on 20-11-2012 by wagnificent because: none

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Reading through these comments and remembering that Israel has 80-200 nukes leads me to believe Netanyahu would use them if it came down to it. Pretty scary thought but seems like a scenario that could become reality.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I'm sure they'd love to have their booming economy tied to the EU

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.............

Turkey is not talking about Turkey
Turkey is talking about Palestine

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Turkey had no problem with Israel when they were performing joint military exercises for years.

Erdogan should keep his mouth shut and take a good look in the mirror when it comes to crimes against humanity based on his treatment of the Kurds.

Irsael has shown far more restraint than Turkey in comparable circumstances. If missiles started raining down on Istanbul, the Kurds would probably be completely annihilated overnight.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join