It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish Prime Minister: 'Israel Is A Terrorist State'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
the op joined ats for the exclusive purpose of posting anti-israel threads, check the history

He's not the only one, but they will continue be called out and exposed for what they are based on the facts.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hopefully most people aren't ignorant of this situation.

If you use Women and Children as human shields ... what do you expect to happen?
edit on 20-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
In my view the whole middle east is a terrorist state. Almost all the countries there have participated in an attempt to destroy isreal and america..seemingly at least. Unless there's a wider conspiracy and that's all just part of it?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by shelookslikeone

Of course..how dare they retaliate against an onslaught rocket barrage. Jerks.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Excuse me while I laugh hysterically at the shear audacity of this.

So Palestine....with its weekly rocket attacks, suicide bombings in crowded market places, kidnappings and murders.....they are the unprovoked victims? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

The sooner Palestine is wiped off the map, the sooner this world will be a better place. Sucks women and children will have to die but they should accept the consequences of their actions. They brought it on themselves. Accept responsibility, scumbags.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by shelookslikeone

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by shelookslikeone

Originally posted by jaxnmarko

I agree with a fair bit of what you said, however, I believe that if the blockade/embargo is lifted, Hamas will import more weapons rather than improve the life of citizens there. These weapons, when used, lead to retaliation, which is what is happening now. Its tit for tat and has been for years, its just that Israel has better weapons. Firing missiles from sites next to schools, hospitals, homes, leads to innocent civilian deaths. So do suicide bombers on buses and in restaurants. Obviously Israel has caged the people of Gaza, but that being what it is, Hamas' behavior begs for Israel to fire back, leading to this back and forth killing for which both sides are guilty. A sad state of affairs and example of human nature. Nothing new though. Just current.

I hate to post this a 2nd time, but I must to prove my point.

www.freedomsphoenix.com...

How would you feel?

With that said, how long does this blockade last? It's already been 6 years. If you're honestly looking for peace, you have to give and take. Caging them into submission, meeting resistance with more aggression, these tactics do not build peaceful relationships.

If Hamas wanted the blockade lifted they would stop all attacks and use peaceful defiance, such as that employed by Dr. King here in America. If black people took to the streets with guns and rockets do you think anyone would have cared about them any more? No, they would be confirming what was said about them. The thing is, what people said and thought was wrong, Dr. King proved that. People say things about Palestinians and Hamas. Unfortunately thus far what is said has been proven correct by their actions.

That is a fair point, but the blacks in American were sold as slaves by their own people and brought here. There is a difference between being sold by your own and having your land forcefully taken from you. The situation would be more like China taking over Texas and saying we have a right to defend ourselves and you should sit at the back of the bus and petition us to listen.
That's not entirely true at all. The same Africans that sold their prisoners of war from different tribes, were rounded up for the next trip to America themselves. Blacks didn't enslave themselves. Sorry to be off topic, but that was a poor analogy.
edit on 20-11-2012 by poloblack because: made a correction

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You've got the Delta Force against the Bad News Bears. This is unfair and a tragedy.

It doesn't matter who is doing the finger pointing if the accusations are true. Damn, we have a lot of either sociopaths or IDF agents on ATS.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
You've got the Delta Force against the Bad News Bears. This is unfair and a tragedy.

It doesn't matter who is doing the finger pointing if the accusations are true. Damn, we have a lot of either sociopaths or IDF agents on ATS.

I laugh every time I hear statements like this.

So, because Palestine and Hamas are not equipped to defend against counter attacks, Israel should take the rocket attacks, suicide bombings and kidnapping in stride....with a smile?....and not use technology, its well trained armed forces and its best weapons to retaliate? Absurd.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

I think it's absurd that you conveniently leave out the fact that Israel has been killing Palestinians long before recent events. That they have been stealing their land for decades. Just absurd.

But keep on laughing....because death is funny, right? Absurd.
edit on 11/20/2012 by intelligenthoodlum33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Hopefully most people aren't ignorant of this situation.

If you use Women and Children as human shields ... what do you expect to happen?
edit on 20-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

Yeah true, but there are also lots of cases where they just dropped bombs on random people. That baker who lost his baby to bomb debris sure as hell knew what time it was when that happened. The bakery was probably a hamas front, its so obvious now that I think about it. They were passing coded messages in the bread and his baby daughter was guilty of treason its so obvious.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

did you see the message board on the cnn site linked on your post? Holy cow, their "shhhh" department must be on vacation. LOL.

edit on 20-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This argument i'm seeing is pointless.

Why?

Israel has an ARMY of people to go on forums just like ATS to troll and deflect any criticism. They've done a pretty good job around here latley. Notice how everyone that questions the government of Israel's decisions is called a "Jew hater" or a "anti-semite".

It doesn't matter if you have no problem with the religion or the culture and people -- if you question their policies that makes you a racist, bigotted jew-hater.

It's called aysemetrical warfare. The Zionists are pretty good at it. There are even handbooks on how to bait and troll people. Come on ATS, lets expose them. It won't be easy, some have embedded themselves here for years

Smile and wave at these nice people...I see you!

ETA: I think I'm going to steal some lines from their own playbook. Anytime anyone attacks me for my views on anything I'm going to deflect and accuse them of being biggoted, and or racist. It doesn't even have to make sense seeing as that I'm a white American. Nope, I'm the victim and they are being racist because they don't agree with me. Playing the victim card seems to be pretty effective.
edit on 20-11-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

the op joined ats for the exclusive purpose of posting anti-israel threads, check the history

What's your point? The OP has answered that as timing.

I, on the other hand, joined for the purpose of combating Christian Zionism, check my history.

I have branched out in a few other directions though, such as complete Zionist control of U.S. political sphere, the geopolitical ambitions and manipulation by major corporate interests including think-tanks etc.
edit on 20-11-2012 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'll sympathize with the Palestinians when they start using diplomacy and their brains, instead of attacking civilians. And yes, I know there have been Palestinian civilian casualties....that's what happens when Hamas launches attacks and hides among the people. Blame them. Go cry about that to someone. And do NOT tell me Muslims do not use that as a tactic. I served in Iraq and my unit came under fire from insurgents who used women and children as shields. One of my closest friends refused to fire on a kid, who then shot off his hand. When you see these things first hand, you understand Israel even more.

Godspeed Israel!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

Israel only stopped the Turkish ship.Because they were running the blockaid,and refused to stop for arms inspection.In 2010 israel stopped economic sanction aginst Gaza.Look it up!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
This argument i'm seeing is pointless.

Why?

Israel has an ARMY of people to go on forums just like ATS to troll and deflect any criticism. They've done a pretty good job around here latley. Notice how everyone that questions the government of Israel's decisions is called a "Jew hater" or a "anti-semite".

It doesn't matter if you have no problem with the religion or the culture and people -- if you question their policies that makes you a racist, bigotted jew-hater.

It's called aysemetrical warfare. The Zionists are pretty good at it. There are even handbooks on how to bait and troll people. Come on ATS, lets expose them. It won't be easy, some have embedded themselves here for years

Smile and wave at these nice people...I see you!

ETA: I think I'm going to steal some lines from their own playbook. Anytime anyone attacks me for my views on anything I'm going to deflect and accuse them of being biggoted, and or racist. It doesn't even have to make sense seeing as that I'm a white American. Nope, I'm the victim and they are being racist because they don't agree with me. Playing the victim card seems to be pretty effective.
edit on 20-11-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

i think I found one on this thread, no joke.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Maybe your time in Iraq has made you biased in some respects. The Gaza is a small area for so many people. Do you suggest the Hamas militants all move to a one small section of Gaza so they can be killed more efficientely?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

they will continue be called out and exposed for what they are based on the facts.

Oh! Feeling picked on are you? Congratulations! You already have the full U.S. Political machine on your side.
Exhibit A: passed unanimously in both houses of Congress

H. Res. 813

In the House of Representatives, U. S.,

November 16, 2012.
Whereas Hamas was founded with the stated goal of destroying the State of Israel;

Whereas Hamas has been designated by the Secretary of State as a Foreign Terrorist Organization;

Whereas Hamas refuses to recognize Israel's right to exist, renounce violence, and accept previous agreements between Israel and the Palestinians;

Whereas Hamas has launched thousands of rockets and missiles since Israel dismantled settlements and withdrew from Gaza in 2005;

Whereas terrorists in the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip have fired approximately 900 rockets and missile shells into Israel this year, an increase from roughly 675 attacks in 2011 and 350 in 2010;

Whereas Hamas has increased the range of its rockets, reportedly with support from Iran and others, putting additional large numbers of Israelis in danger of rocket attacks from Gaza;

Whereas, on November 14, 2012, President Barack Obama condemned the rocket fire from Gaza into Israel and reiterated Israel's right to self-defense; and

Whereas Israel, a fellow democracy, has an inherent right to self defense in the face of terrorist attacks: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved, That the House of Representatives--
(1) expresses unwavering commitment to the security of the State of Israel as a Jewish and democratic state with secure borders, and recognizes and strongly supports its inherent right to act in self-defense to protect its citizens against acts of terrorism;
(2) reiterates that Hamas must end Gaza-linked terrorist rocket and missile attacks against Israel, recognize Israel's right to exist, renounce violence, and agree to accept previous agreements between Israel and the Palestinians;
(3) urges the United Nations Security Council to condemn the recent spike in Gaza-linked terrorist missile attacks against Israel, which risk causing civilian casualties in both Israel and Gaza; and
(4) encourages the President to continue to work diplomatically with the international community to prevent Hamas and other Gaza-based terrorist organizations from retaining or rebuilding the capability to launch rockets and missiles against Israel.
H.RES.813.EH

What can I say? You are firmly in the mainstream. Nice independent thought processes you've got going there!

Now, about this bill: there was a time when the Israel government set a policy about what could and couldn't be said about Israel government activities. "You cannot criticize Israel without also saying something bad about Palestinians, or else we will simply brush it aside as one-sided"

Look at that bill that is quoted, not even a hint of balance whatsoever. No call for restraint on the part of Israel of any kind.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

Look at that bill that is quoted, not even a hint of balance whatsoever. No call for restraint on the part of Israel of any kind.

So in your ideal picture of the middle east, Israel would not retaliate and just sit there with their thumbs up their ass and allow Hamas to keep launching attacks? Who exactly is biased here?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Palestinians have tried to gain recognition at the United States - whereupon the United States threatened to cut off financial aid to the Palestinians and joined with Israel in condemning the UN route as the wrong move. Instead "negotiations" are the proper way.

So....trying to go through international bodies - wrong

Firing rockets into Israel - wrong

...write to their local councillor perhaps?

Yes the Palestinians are firing rockets in built up areas but practically the whole of Gaza is a small built up area. Where do you expect them to go? You'd still be complaining if they wern't firing rockets from civilian areas.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join