It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish Prime Minister: 'Israel Is A Terrorist State'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I fear that the same liars who misinformed voters for the U.S. election this year will spread lies about what is happening in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. They will pander to feelings, not critical thinking. Many will not take the time to educate themselves about matters that were not followed as closely as U.S. political differences have been. Most are tired of trying to figure things out. Apathy and resentment rule. This is what makes the present such a perilous time.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by shelookslikeone

Palestinians rejecting Hamas. Palestinians stopping attacks. Palestinians refusing to engage in violence.

And no, Israel HAS the ability to wipe out all Palestinians. They have not done so, that completely refutes your argument Israel would do it.

www.disclose.tv... _Paul__Israel_created_Hamas_to_counter_Arafat/

Hamas was voted in for a reason, without some sort of military organisation within the palestinians, i have no doubt they fear the israelis would literally begin bulldozing what is left of "Palestine".

With ever shrinking borders, and engaged with a state who is a master at using Lies, subterfuge, and deception as a means to get what it wants, a state that has no compunction in providing arms to a military that CHOOSES to kill women and children, pregnant women.

We have no idea if *anything* the Israelis say is the truth, they have been shown time after time to be duplicitous liars.
We do not know if the rockets fired into israel, and used as a pre cursor to military attacks, are the product of Palestinian military attacks, or, Part of the deception strategies Israel uses to provide the excuses required for other nation states to stand behind Israel and continue to send massive amounts of arms and money.

Just because you have the bigger guns and better equipment, doesn't mean that you should utilise the extremes of your armoury in a non war situation to get what you want, not thinking what what is BEST for both sides, and how to achieve it.

My way or the highway, is hardly the maxim of a supposedly highly educated and civilised society.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Hopefully most people aren't ignorant of this situation.

If you use Women and Children as human shields ... what do you expect to happen?
edit on 20-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

That's a ironic good point you make on ignorance..
You mean like the Israeli's themselves do like this ?

And:

en.wikipedia.org...

The IDF admittedly used Palestinians as human shields, a practice subsequently banned by Israel's High Court of Justice.[25] The Israeli Defense Ministry appealed this decision.[26] Amnesty International[27] and Human Rights Watch[28] assert the Israel Defense Forces used Palestinian civilians as human shields during the 2002 Battle of Jenin. The Israeli human rights group B'Tselem said that "for a long period of time following the outbreak of the second intifada, particularly during Operation Defensive Shield, in April 2002, the IDF systematically used Palestinian civilians as human shields, forcing them to carry out military actions which threatened their lives".[29][30] The practice was outlawed by the Supreme Court of Israel in 2005 but human rights groups say the IDF continues to use it, although they say the number of instances has dropped sharply

Or you can just close your eyes and ears to this and go la la la la l a...

edit on 21-11-2012 by Rubic0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Filthy Jew terrorists! Hey look, KURDS! Fire at will!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

That is a fair point, but the blacks in American were sold as slaves by their own people and brought here. There is a difference between being sold by your own and having your land forcefully taken from you. The situation would be more like China taking over Texas and saying we have a right to defend ourselves and you should sit at the back of the bus and petition us to listen.

I disagree with that statement "blacks in American were sold as slaves by their own people"
I shall present you with this article: rense.com...

please continue

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
In my mind, this conflict represents the ideal opportunity to hammer out a comprehensive peace deal and a two state solution, because the status quo certainly isn't working.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nibirian

That is a fair point, but the blacks in American were sold as slaves by their own people and brought here. There is a difference between being sold by your own and having your land forcefully taken from you. The situation would be more like China taking over Texas and saying we have a right to defend ourselves and you should sit at the back of the bus and petition us to listen.

I disagree with that statement "blacks in American were sold as slaves by their own people"

please continue

You can dissagree all you want but the fact is that warring tribes in africa used to take bounty on other tribes it is KNOWN.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

please continue

Muslims have been and remain the worlds top slave traders.

Tony Martin has issues.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

A lot of good this will do. Hamas would kill their own to get at a jew.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

please continue

You can disagree. You can disagree that the Earth is round too. Your approval is not required for a fact to be .. well .. a fact.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Since when do terrorist drop leaflets warning you to get out of dodge ?Can't say I have seen the same for the other side.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shelookslikeone

Turkish Prime Minister: 'Israel Is A Terrorist State'

washington.cbslocal.com

“Those who associate Islam with terrorism close their eyes in the face of mass killing of Muslims, turn their heads from the massacre of children in Gaza,” Erdogan said, according to Reuters. “For this reason, I say that Israel is a terrorist state, and its acts are terrorist acts.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.reuters.com
www.foxnews.com

I agree , if Gaza city had been any other city in the world
the Americans and Britain would have been calling for an Intervention,
but because it was Israel , we were fed the tired old line that "Israel has the right to defend Its self"

Think about it you know it's true #gazaunderattack

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Be thankful the sanctuary is buried, for when it rises, judgement will be swift.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by shelookslikeone

I heard they are talking again. it used to be a strong relationship between the Turkish military Junta ad the Israelis. now with Islamist in power, things are shakier, but still interests win over ideoogy

G

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The Jewish people are being framed and used as a scapegoat again. I am not saying Israel hasn't committed unforgivable crimes but I can't help but see a repeating pattern in history, one about Jews being framed by that period's powerful elite and scapegoated for millennia.

Just think about this.
Why would the CIA/Mossad cause an "arab spring" when they knew that it will only radicalize those countries?
They would have known that this would destabilize the region and with the Israeli tensions going on, will cause something BIG which even Israel can't survive even if they launch every nuke they got.

I don't know what they are planning to do but if they are really about to do something as radical as sacrificing Israel then we are right now witnessing the the start of world war 3 from which their plan~ whatever it is, will arise.

IT--
edit on 24-11-2012 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join