It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any of you noticed that more are starting to observe strange visual phenomena?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

Since you asked, in a word "No." No client, employee, peer, family member or passing acquaintance(maybe 500 per week) have mentioned a thing about visual phenomena. Now maybe that is because I don't know many interesting people, because I have seen a lot of interesting phenomena on YouTube, and even a picture of a Bacon Sunday available at Denny's. Now that is interesting.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by letheravensoar

I've been seeing light particles darting around since late 1977. I noticed it after reading some Theosophical material, concurrent with lots of meditation. It is especially pronounced in the sunlight and at high altitudes where the prana is more concentrated. I can see both light and dark particles. They dart around every which way and seem to be almost like quantum energy.
It's not floaters and it's not gel in the eye.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

It is whatever you believe it to be. Your consciousness can both create and destroy physical matter during meditation. In which case, I would steer clear of the dark particles. Even though half the matter of the universe is made up of the mysterious dark energy.

Good luck on your voyage!
edit on 19-11-2012 by DondeEsta? because: You should definitely question the integrity behind this comment.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
INTERESTING!

Yesterday, a car came careening out of an alleyway at me while I was cruising down the street and I had to honk and swerve to avoid an accident. When got to the corner (about 15 feet away), I looked in my rearview mirror and there was no car! I have never experienced anything like that at all and am of very sound mind and body.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelfrede
Have any of you noticed that more people, people on sites like this and maybe people you know personally, are starting to observe strange visual phenomena?

Internet fostered, mass pareidolia.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BeneathBaseStupidity

I learned a new word today! Thanks for your contribution to my own base stupidity.
Buenos Noches!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
yeah its been happening to me for a few months now i always wondered why

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelfrede
Hi,

this is exactly what I'm talking about! You see something move and it's like it has substance to it, like it's really there - so much so you stop in your tracks and think what the hell was that? Can be anything from fly sized to human sized or even bigger no doubt.

I just wonder, why are people who never saw this before, suddenly seeing it now? What is going on?

Thanks for S & F!

Aelf

Ok, I have to respond to this also. I have been reading and I have seen the little squigglies also...(fluid, not strange) BUT about 3 years ago I started seeing twinklling lights, and "sparks" etc....Turned out that the house I was living in at the time was VERY haunted. LATELY though, I have been seeing flashes of light in my periferals, I thought I was just working too hard, I had never seen anything like that before....

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Development of my spiritual awareness allows me to really tune in. If I really focus (or not focus, for that matter) objects can become wavy and can morph. When totally zoned out, I experience total dissociation of the natural world and am able to only see divine, light blue energy in organisms (even myself in the mirror which is a cool little experiment), and darkness where there aren't organisms. Only during meditation though. I am writing this to show skeptics that there really is more to reality than meets the eye.

Everything looks different to me now. At dusk when I look at houses on a hillside I get an unsettling feeling. Also when I look to the skies during the evening. The sun too. It's less "orange" and more luminescent, almost like very bright yellowish moonlight in a way. You know.

There are definitely changes happening, but sadly, and truthfully, only people who are attuned can bear witness to these changes. Don't let closed-minded people draw you away from Truth. I have had issues with this. You need to stand by what you know and what you believe deep down.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
With respect to OP's post, I believe that these changes are causing some people to have heightened awareness. This could manifest in a variety of ways, such as what OP and many people are experiencing. I would think that 'static' or the things you are seeing in the corner of your eye could be attributed to this heightened awareness. That doesn't mean what you're seeing is or isn't there, just that you have a higher potential to see these sorts of things.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kingster129

I am not in disagreement with the meta-physical realm. I only bring up that your brain is a very powerful computer that can literally construct a reality of your choosing. What is real to you, may not necessarily be real to the next guy without either being right/wrong. My reality is just as real as your reality, and mine doesn't include blue lights.

Just saying.
edit on 20-11-2012 by DondeEsta? because: well, for fairness sake there are SOME blue lights, just not mystical being blue lights.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
im glad to hear im not the only one. reality does seem to waver in front of my eyes seeming to me like i could rip a hole to another dimension it might be the coming awakening of 2012 and the mayans arent the only culture to have that end date many cultures and religions around the world also have this date not as an end date but a new beggining of spiritual enlightenment

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DondeEsta?

I didn't choose to see the world like that. I discovered this the first time I meditated in the woods just by staring at leaves. Soon the world started to dissolve in the corners of my eyes and soon the entire world dissolved in front of my eyes and the leaves transformed into spiritual energy.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Hi Grim Reaper86,

does it sound similar to what I mention in this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aelf

Originally posted by GrimReaper86
reply to post by Aelfrede

I will see what sort of reminds me of heat waves even when it's not hot or I'm not near a hot object.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bauwser

Talking about cats and mice-the other day i was in my kitchen,and i happened to glance back to the entranceway,and i saw my oldest cat peeking around from within the adjacent laundry/mudroom,there's no actual door between mudroom+kitchen,just the opening to accomodate one,the actual outer door is by the mudroom,a lil step lower than the kitchen.She was by the inner side,of the kitchen entranceway, furthest from the mudroom's outer door.Just the head was visible,peeking around it at me,but her face looked sort of "hazy",as if there was an air distortion between us? As i turned around,i happened to catch view of the back lawn through the window i was standing close to-and there she was,fast asleep as every day,in her favorite spot,+-7 meters outside the house.This took 3/4 seconds-so i think its safe to say,what i saw was not really my cat.Ive always seen unusual things,but i have to say,i do notice a lot more people seems to be seeing inexplicable things lately,unusual things and experiences.Or maybe they feel more comfortable talking about it these days? When i was a kid many moons ago, my adoptive mother told me straight up i was insane+should hide my insanity if i wished to make a go of a life with reasonable quality to it.I think a helluva lot of people keep quiet about the things they see and experience for that reason-they don't want to sound looney-tunes.Im actualy of the mind,in all honesty,that the majority of the population have a certain metaphysical "disability" and because they make up the bulk,its a matter of "life is what we determine it to be" -majority rules -and thats why the one's who Do see and experience other dimensions/layers of reality and existence,are so easily written off as nutjobs.So,as That Date :-) edges closer,subconsciously maybe many folks feel: "To hell with it,let em think im mad,soon everything may be all over/so vastly different that me being a bit of a fruitcake aint gonna be the focus of much attention"

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungSoul
INTERESTING!

Yesterday, a car came careening out of an alleyway at me while I was cruising down the street and I had to honk and swerve to avoid an accident. When got to the corner (about 15 feet away), I looked in my rearview mirror and there was no car! I have never experienced anything like that at all and am of very sound mind and body.

There's a thread about this phenomonea .. can't remember the name of the thread but it might be under Time Slip.. not sure though

Trust me when I say you're not the only member on here that has this type of experience..

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Clicked on this thread, thinking it would be unrelated to the visual phenomena I have been experiencing since the start of this year, after reading the first post all I could say is "OH #".

Yes, since the beginning of this year I've been noticing dark streaks shoot across my peripheral vision. It happens in both the day and night. This is very strange indeed...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Have had the same things, reminds me of slight HPPD, ergot poisoning not so farfetched

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Yes, since the beginning of this year I've been noticing dark streaks shoot across my peripheral vision. It happens in both the day and night. This is very strange indeed...
reply to post by Alchera7

I wonder why some people are seeing "darK' flashes and some are seeing "light" flashes? Could the foretold battle of Good Vs Evil be happening in our collective peripheral vision?

I expected something way cooler.

edit on 20-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join