It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's 1st Real Strike Against Him

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

I'm assuming you're talking about Transcendental Meditation, or some other sort of Hindu/Buddhist-esque New Age teachings, which in that case, TM nor New Age teachings are Buddhism. I'm not going to charge you money so that I can teach you things you already know. I would be nothing more than a used car salesman.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp

Alex Jones has made quite a good living waking people up by getting his word out for free. Certainly if David Icke's first priority was waking ppeople up. He wouldn't be selling "Hollow earths" and "reptilians" for a mandatory fee.

I do not put Jones and Icke into the category.

You might - - but I don't.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by Screwed

It's just his way of saying "demons". but he can't say "demons" or people won't follow him. I heard some other popular spiritualist who sells lots of books, she calls them "the Jin", again because they can't say "demons" or they'll be catagorized as bible thumpers.

NO - - I think he really means Reptilians.

A real off-planet race of beings that look Reptilian. As in the Terra Papers.

You are correct. He does.

However, what the other poster is saying, is that he believes the creatures Icke is referring to, the "reptilians" are also what the Christian religion has long referred to as "demons," the arabs Jinn, etc...

I remember when I was little, my very christian uncle gave me a video about how UFO's were actually demons. It was interesting...and kinda creepy.
edit on 16-11-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well some of your posts were quite amusing too.
You can't go into hospitals and start pointing the finger at any Doctor that comes along, but trust me they are there.
That's all I'm saying. I'm no paranormal expert, David Icke or budding celebrity.
I'm staying schtoom.!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by Screwed

It's just his way of saying "demons". but he can't say "demons" or people won't follow him. I heard some other popular spiritualist who sells lots of books, she calls them "the Jin", again because they can't say "demons" or they'll be catagorized as bible thumpers. But as a bible thumper I know all they're doing is changing the words and then everyone likes the trendy cool sci fi concept and follows the author/speeker. I'ts just good marketing is all it is. Rebranding something that's been discussed and known about by Christians for ages. It's rebranding.

Just wanted to say that I am currently watching a David Ike interview in Germany from June 2012, and he is not talking about demons. He is talking about interdemensional non-humans. He in no way agrees with Christianity, in fact I am currently hearing him attempt to discredit it. He dislikes Catholicism and Christianity and feels they destroy spirituality. He is now talking about a gnostic jar that was found in the mid 1940's that he states contradicts Christian beliefs.

I am not saying I agree with him, but that is his opinion. He, in no way, follows the beliefs of the bible, trust me.

ETA: Perhaps you have it backwards. The demons are reptilians, not the other way around. Just a thought.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

Really, then why did you not U2U me like I asked in the other thread? I would really like a full on description of all your experiences with these reptilians. I really want to believe, trust me. I am just not buying it, so please convince me.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

However, what the other poster is saying, is that he believes the creatures Icke is referring to, the "reptilians" are also what the Christian religion has long referred to as "demons," the arabs Jinn, etc...

That's kind of getting into a different discussion though.

I personally believe the "War in Heaven" was a real war between real off-planet beings more advanced then humans - - - over control of earth.

But "man made" religion believes more in dimensional beings - - - not so much physical beings.

(I believe in dimensional beings too - - but not that they are demons etc)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

If you had read my previous posts properly you would see that I answered your question. I cannot get u2u to work on my phone.
I have no internet at present and I was too busy at work tonight to concentrate on this.
I mean every word I say look at the Hansen types. I'm not joking either.
I cannot be any more honest if you read my posts from the begining. As for the present day. Again I have given out so many clues without realising.
I can't compremise myself either. I don't know what to think sometimes. Typical libre lol
Let's just say sometimes they pick names that seem a bit obvious. A bit manfactured. For example Dr Brain, the neurosergeon.
That is a basic example of what we having facing u. Ask them about fluoride or sleep paralysis. Their voices get deeper.
It will all ufold' as they say! Check out the some of the registrars too. As for the rest of the hopital staff I would say most of them are real humans that do human things.
Don't know what else to say.

H

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
reply to post by jaws1975

I'm not going to charge you money so that I can teach you things you already know. I would be nothing more than a used car salesman.

That's the thing, I didn't know the things he taught me, that's why I'm ok with paying for that information. He's a teacher, and teacher's get paid!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I see, sorry to be so pushy. So you talked about the deep voice, the tans, the glowing eyes, and the seemingly fake names and such. However, I didn't see any info that you posted that leads me to believe that they are reptilians. Did you see scales, reptilian type eyes, or any other trait that would point toward them being reptilian.

I can not stress this enough: I really really really would like to meet a reptilian, I dont know why, but I just want to. Also, are you saying that criticizing things like water fluoridation and such "brings the reptilian out in them"? Once I told my doctor that I didnt want a flu shot she said I was a "loser" and seem to get upset about it, is that similar to what your talking about?

Also, are the ones you personally experienced all been male? Or are there female ones too?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

If he didn't sell them he'd run out of money Before he finished speaking in his first lecture. Your logic is flawed. If he is doing this all wrong by charging please explain the correct way to do it for free without ruining yourself?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Right the ones I saw looked like normal Doctors, dressed in normal suites.
These are the top Doctors who seem to have everyone running round after them, the ones in charge if you lilkem
Their eyes didn't change shape or their body morph into anything else. Their eyes glowed. I have only met one female
And. That was at St Geoerges. I remembered her from when I was a little. She. Was the one I said appeared out of nowhere one day as I went to read my notes!
She scared the # out me that day! No I haven't seen the scaley thing or them turning into reptiles.
I don't know about flu jabs. All I know is they can be very prickily if you say the wrong thing. At least that's whay it was like for me.
Mate, don't go looking for them. They are all around us. Please don't! You don't know how your mind will react if you do see them.
Be careful!

H

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Right the ones I saw looked like normal Doctors, dressed in normal suites.
These are the top Doctors who seem to have everyone running round after them, the ones in charge if you lilkem
Their eyes didn't change shape or their body morph into anything else. Their eyes glowed. I have only met one female
And. That was at St Geoerges. I remembered her from when I was a little. She. Was the one I said appeared out of nowhere one day as I went to read my notes!
She scared the # out me that day! No I haven't seen the scaley thing or them turning into reptiles.
I don't know about flu jabs. All I know is they can be very prickily if you say the wrong thing. At least that's whay it was like for me.
Mate, don't go looking for them. They are all around us. Please don't! You don't know how your mind will react if you do see them.
Be careful!

sorry this post was meant for renegade. My apologies

H
edit on 17-11-2012 by happinness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I do not put Jones and Icke into the category.

You might - - but I don't.

Why not?They have the same goal do they not? One may be more of a philosopher than the other but their goals are the same. Or so they would say.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I put Alex & Icke in the same category because they are known globally and their message pertains to all of humanity, not just a specific race, culture, creed, color, or consciousness awareness.

It's not those of us who are awake & aware who need to hear their information, it's the people who are still stuck on the Matrix hamster wheel living out their days as debt slaves & lab rats for big pharma.

If he both charged a small fee AND offered it on YT for free, he'd still make enough to live comfortably. There are many many people who insist on owning the DVD because they aren't satisfied with an online stream or download.

edit on 17-11-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

Really, then why did you not U2U me like I asked in the other thread? I would really like a full on description of all your experiences with these reptilians. I really want to believe, trust me. I am just not buying it, so please convince me.

This is where it all falls apart Renegade, right when you want evidence and/or facts. io'll save you the time that I wasted all these years. It all falls apart as soon as YOU start asking questions back. Even David Icke crumbles upon the first criticism to his "evidence".

Hey, If you want to do some interesting research. Check out some of the people that discredit the very same researchers that David Icke quotes in his books. Take Zacharias Sitchin for example, His theory of space pictograms of Annunaki have been discredited LONG ago. And not too mention, the reasons why are believable and quite intriguing. Youtube it or google it.. Lots of fun.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I visit his website regularly and have also thought its odd that he is charging for the video. I suppose money does change people.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by foodstamp

If he didn't sell them he'd run out of money Before he finished speaking in his first lecture. Your logic is flawed. If he is doing this all wrong by charging please explain the correct way to do it for free without ruining yourself?

Simple answer? See Alex Jones.

It just doesn't seem right to sell yourself as a philanthropist or a Guru and act like your primary objective is to save humanity and then turn around a nickle and dime your "Followers" to death. Shoot, church's don't even do that.. Lol..

Certainly he's entitled to do whatever he wants. It just doesn't seem right.. I look at it if I were in his shoes. If I had a voice, would I market myself in his way? No way. It's offensive and would defeat my main purpose of doing so in the first place. I respect your point of view too. I'm just saying he rubs me the wrong way nowadays.

On a good note though, I will say, the man has saved my life. But that doesn't mean I can't be critical.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
I visit his website regularly and have also thought its odd that he is charging for the video. I suppose money does change people.

My guess would be that he's gotten A LOT of traffic from being SMASHED to pieces on Ventura's show. He figures he'll make a quick buck so he's doing so. The hard core followers. They know how to find it for free. The average joe that's never heard of him? He/she's willing to charge a few pounds to see him real quick.

Quite simple really.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join