David Icke's 1st Real Strike Against Him

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I am a huge David Icke fan. Just wanted to start with that.

His latest presentation series that's appeared on Youtube - David Icke Live At Wembley Arena 2012.... has gone bye bye as of recently. At least the large 2+ hour videos have.

Example:

"Removed by David Icke Books Unlimited."

I'm going to go ahead and assume David owns that company bearing his name.
Jesse Ventura on his recent episode of Conspiracy Theory Season 3 Episode 1 spoke of David's annual earnings being around the $2 million dollar mark. Some say that's too much, others like myself say he's earned it.

Until recently, I believed Alex Jones & David Icke were the only 2 somewhat famous human beings speaking out against the system who did not charge a fee to hear their information.

I've been a solid Icke follower for almost 5 years now, same with Alex, and I have a lot respect for both of these men. I have an open mind, and I know how to research for myself, and I haven't spent one cent on either of these gentlemen's online information.

David Icke seems to be cracking down on his online presentation as of recently, I find this to be a contradiction in his beliefs and statements in his 20 years of speaking out to the public.

Alex Jones makes maybe a couple hundred thousand a year after debts paid, Icke may be making far more, if that's true, I ask why does he feel the need to squeeze every red cent he can from his recent series when he seems to make enough for a very comfortable lifestyle?

I promote David Icke, 1 of his links I've duplicated on my on YT account listed in my ATS signature, but I feel kind of betrayed at his recent action of removing his past 2 8+ hour Youtube series.

Does anyone else feel like he's caring more about profit than the message he presents lately?

I just want to add... I watched David's entire 8+ hour Wembley Arena presentation before it was removed, I was able to see David's full presentation for free because of my personal vigor and determination... but the problem I have is that most people even slightly aware who don't have the time to search will not get to enjoy this recent presentation until it's at least a year old.

edit on 16-11-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I thought the first strike against him was reptilians?

Ike is the truth out in the open covered in a layer of stupidity, in order for the majority of the people to simply reject all of it.

And he is paid well for his service to the state, and capitalist class.

edit on 11/16/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Ike is the truth out in the open covered in a layer of stupidity, in order for the majority of the people to simply reject all of it.

And he is paid well for his service to the state.

Too bad it was the final slap in the face many of us could handle before waking up to a broader world around us.. Once one realizes humans aren't the top of the food chain, other humans are, then one has the right set of rules to play with. Screw chain of command.. There are sleepers.

As far as reptillians go, why not? I find that vampires/demons/reptillians to be the same type of thing.. It's not reaqlly something I can explain. They feed on our energy, and they don't like us. I don't care what you call them or what you think they are... The mythology evolves, and yet the truth remains.. Freewill...

And as for Icke and Alex? I out grew them and their need for attention. Seems they could have kept pace with me and at a similar rate to their information gathering resources..

I wouldn't be hoarding money from others pockets while believing we are ALL ONE at the same time. In fact I find saving large sums of money to be criminal much like damming a river that's only partially on your property, but I digress.

I win this game.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Yes... we all get a chuckle about that, and it's the common perception associated with Icke.

David has never said, "reptilians exist" ......he says, "my research has pointed in the direction of these reptilian entities possessing these elite...." I take the guy at his specifics. The research does actually lead there when you do it yourself. The ancient artifacts do tell that story, and he also goes by a lot of witness testimonies.

I say the jury is still out on 5th dimensional entities, though I can attest to quite a few people I know who seem to be feeding a buffet line of negative energy entities.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

David Icke is worth $2M, and he lives in a small apartment? Seems odd to me.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Annual earning, 2 million eh?

Reptilians are good business I'd say....

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Even a broken clock is right twice a day but make no mistake it's still broken. The man has some interesting ideas and has an interesting message I'll give him that much. Annual earning, 2 million eh?

I'm in the wrong line of business.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

And he is paid well for his service to the state, and capitalist class.

You mind proving that?

Isn't it strange, that it is always people like David Icke, who who get criticized, when they make some money?

The OPs assumptions are also NOT based on facts! It is pure speculation!

Apart from that even David Icke has to pay his bills, believe it or not.

In addition to that you can watch large parts of the program from Wembley on Youtube. It is divided into 15 min segments. As soon as the paid broadcast online ends at the end of November 2012 I am sure even David Icke doesn't care about it anymore.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

I say the jury is still out on 5th dimensional entities, though I can attest to quite a few people I know who seem to be feeding a buffet line of negative energy entities.

I happen to be one of those.. Or was? Havn't been around me lately. I call them elf(s) Evil Little F*s..

So weak.. Poor Elfs..

can't even feed himself.. Awww.

I AM.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Yes... we all get a chuckle about that, and it's the common perception associated with Icke.

David has never said, "reptilians exist" ......he says, "my research has pointed in the direction of these reptilian entities possessing these elite...."

Hmmmm sounds pretty darn close though.

How does research lead one to that conclusion exactly?

The way the capitalist system is exploitative is easily explained without all that nonsense, and he says nothing about the system that is not already known. It's just a way of controlling information and how the public perceives it.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

The OPs assumptions are also NOT based on facts! It is pure speculation!

Apart from that even David Icke has to pay his bills, believe it or not.

My assumptions are based on his recent tirade of removing large videos of his recent presentation. He leaves the 15 minute mixed up clips but the 2+ hour videos are removed within 48 hours.

That leads me to believe my initial assumption that his profits outweigh the importance of his message. If I made $2 million in 1 year, I'd be set for life, I wouldn't need to squeeze an extra $5,000 or so by eliminating Youtube free clips of the presentation. That's a high estimate of the results of his YT squeezing.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

I'm not criticizing him because he makes money. It's not like he made it exploiting workers.

I could be wrong about Icke but this method of hiding truth in plane sight is classic.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

David has never said, "reptilians exist" ......he says, "my research has pointed in the direction of these reptilian entities possessing these elite...."

Hmmmm sounds pretty darn close though.

How does research lead one to that conclusion exactly?

The way the capitalist system is exploitative is easily explained without all that nonsense, and he says nothing about the system that is not already known. It's just a way of controlling information and how the public perceives it.

Putting the puzzle pieces together does paint that kind of "out of the box" picture.

Sounding "close" is not the same as sounding exact.
If I say, "You are acting like a jerk.", that is not the same as saying, "you are a jerk."
Though many people "perceive" that as the same statement, it's not.

He never specifically says, "reptilians exist, 100% fact"... he says that his research has lead him there. He is a presenter of information, he isn't any kind of "source" of it nor does he claim to be.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Maybe he took his videos down, cause he had a moment of clarity?

Or Epiphany?

Im open for that. Many people change their views, suddenly.

edit on 16-11-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Maybe he took his videos down, cause he had a moment of clarity?

Or Epiphany?

Im open for that. Many people change their views, suddenly.

edit on 16-11-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

LMAO! That's pretty funny.

He'd have to remove about 10,000 videos from Youtube to relieve that "clarity".... I can't imagine the amount of crap this man has to take in 1 day walking the streets. The reptilian thing alone must nearly drive him mad.... and people wonder why such an enlightened man becomes a raging alcoholic.

Southpark did a good episode about this, when Stan needed whiskey to help him being newly awakened to see reality the way he use to see it before waking up. That episode called it - Ass Burgers.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Maybe he feels that people don't generally sit through 8 hours of video at one time and it would be better to cut them into increments.

Not everything is a conspiracy (can't believe I just said that).

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Well, I'm a non-Icke believer, but I'm open to the man finding himself, forswearing reptilians......

Or

Hes trying to make more money off of his beliefs through capitalism.

Regardless, its his choice.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

Who do you know that will sit thru an 8 hour Icke session in 1 day?
You know one...... me.

I am unemployed right now and have the time to sort through the crap online, it's practically my duty to weed out the garbage and post the good stuff for those with children and full time jobs to see without that effort.

Not many people have 100s of hours of David Icke experience like myself, and I can tell others the parts to pay attention to VS the parts that are crap, which for David are few are far between. Reptilians should be taken as an investigation still in progress.... not a "turd in a punch bowl" as Alex has stated.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

I am unemployed right now and have the time to sort through the crap online, it's practically my duty to weed out the garbage and post the good stuff for those with children and full time jobs to see without that effort.

If you were employed would you do your work for free?

Would you give away your labour?

If not, why do you expect Icke to do the same?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Nope. I did say David did earn his $2 mil or so per year, that man has to put up with a lot.

I'm saying my unemployment allows me the time to weed through the crap online and post the fine points of stupidity.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
" A non-Icke believer " ?

Ickeism is not a religion.
He commandeth ye not to believe or comply.
He only asks people to listen and think for themselves.

If you are finding stuff out that you didn't know before and thinking about it critically,
Then you are already doing Ickes bidding.

Icke is a perfect example of the term "there's no such thing as 'bad' publicity"

He had a nervous breakdown on national TV when he realised that there is more to life than the Story presented to us by government and mass media, both of which he has worked in. He spent his time after that trying to understand what had happened and what was "really" happening.

Without the "Reptillians" we may never have heard from him again.

He has helped people to look beyond the official explainations, understand the corruption going on around them,
who otherwise never thought to question gubment or msm.

Let the man earn a Buck and settle for 15 minute bits, or wait 2 weeks.

Nice water molecule sun over Tatooine, btw

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join