It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Are Not Bad.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Everyone seems to be being fooled by Palestine, It is total propaganda, and people are blind to it.

Israel are attacked all the time by Hammas, Gazza, Palestine, but because Israel have bigger guns and bombs and when they protect themselves they are made out to be the bad ones because it makes a bigger explosion.

All the pictures and videos and news stories about Palestine being the victim is all terrible lies.

Try to find any videos, pictures or news stories where Israel are the victims, where a hospital, or school or child was killed in Israel by Palestinians or Hammas. We do know this happens right, so where are all the videos of this, why do the media not cover this? The pictures, stories and videos are being suppressed, taken off the internet any videos of Israel looking like the victim are quickly removed from Youtube.

Jews are being persecuted again just like in World War 2, ask yourself how did Hitler turn a whole country against the Jewish people, well it was pretty much the same way as what is happening now. I fear when I see so much anti-semitic stuff being said on here. I fear when I see so many have fallen for the Palestinian lies.

Yes Jews have bad people such as the Rothschilds and the Rockerfellas, but non Jews have a damn sight more bad people who are even worse.

Yes Israel have some Illuminati structures and buildings, but so does the UK and America and every country.

People are just jumping on the Anti-Israel bandwagon and don't even research it or look it up and Israel are victims to this ignorance.

It has become the cool thing now to jump to any Muslims defence no matter what. Islam have such a massive pull in the media they are in charge or some of the worlds largest business and media and are manipulating news and spreading propaganda especially about Jews and Israel.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, this is just mine, but please this is peoples lives we are talking about here, this is very serious please look into Israel more deeply before just deciding they are wrong.

Look at how any pro Israel videos, news stories even pictures are being blocked an suppressed, try to find anything showing Israel as a victim, we do know that bombs go off there, and there are terrorist attacks, so where are the videos, the news stories of this happening?

Please take a look at this page, the Israel people are screaming and no one is listening, their voices are being drowned out by the weight of the Muslim community and the Palestinians. www.facebook.com...

Here is a video, That shows Palestine disprespect for their mosque at the dome of the rock and their country.

Some pics share this let people know the truth.

This image was posted on the wall of the Israel Defense Facebook page before they fired on Gazza. They arte just protecting themselves.

edit on 15-11-2012 by DEV1L79 because: .

edit on 15-11-2012 by DEV1L79 because: ..

Please look at: www.facebook.com...
edit on 15-11-2012 by DEV1L79 because: .,.,

edit on 15-11-2012 by DEV1L79 because: .,.,,.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Heard it all before.. I'm sure there are plenty of "What Jews don't want you to see" videos also..

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Heard it all before.. I'm sure there are plenty of "What Jews don't want you to see" videos also..
That is entirely my point, there are many videos of poor palestine, but try to find just one of and Israeli child hurt or injured by Hammas, try to find anything, it is all suppressed.

The pro Palestine always wins this argument, because there are so many propaganda news stories, videos and pictures for them to throw at you.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The conflict between Israel and Palestine is mainly a media war, and not everyone fools for it, both sides are as bad as each other.

Both sides turn it on for the cameras.

More people die in Iraq or Afghanistan or Pakistan, and i could name many other conflicts around the world, were more people died every day, but we are all flooded with the Israel and Palestine/Hamas conflict, you have to think about that for a while, what makes that conflict more important the other conflicts with far more death and chaos.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79
That is entirely my point, there are many videos of poor palestine, but try to find just one of and Israeli child hurt or injured by Hammas, try to find anything, it is all suppressed.

Or maybe as much as Hamas do fire rockets into Israel, they never actually hit anything and maybe every now and then they get lucky...

The pro Palestine always wins this argument, because there are so many propaganda news stories, videos and pictures for them to throw at you.

Of course in our world they are the so-called ones inciting violence. But when we go back through the history books, before Israel was established, you find that what the Palestinians are doing today, the exact same happened to them but on a much more inhumane scale.

I can agree that they are going about things the wrong way, but I also didn't have family living in Palestine back in the late 40's. Some things will just never go away and to simply call them Extremists is wrong. Zionists used Extremism to rid and gain control of the land they protect today and now point the finger at them. Propaganda is everywhere, on both sides. I think they both need a foot up the arse.

edit on 15-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Sorry, what did i just read? Should this be on the jokes forum?

The opposite can be said about everything you wrote in this thread.

No doubt that all israelis arent bad, their government however has gone full retard.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
you were there. you heard hitler speak and you became a jew-hating nazi.

because that's the only way you'd know how hitler turned the people against jews.

i agree israel isn't bad. neither are the palestinians.

there are bad people who do bad things. and you can't hide behind a country, religion or God.

israel is doing a bad thing. that bad thing leads to more bad things. its that simple.

israel could stop it any day or any time.

edit on 15-11-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79

Originally posted by DarknStormy

If they are all so surpressed how do you know that is happening? Are you living over in Israel and experiencing this brutality from the Palestine people?

Beside neither side is any better or worse than the other, they've been fighting for so long now it'll never end because they've gone past that point. The mind set and thinking of the leaders will and forever will dominate the actions of the rest of the 'war' perhaps Israel does look worse because they have 'bigger bombs' but maybe because of what has happened to their people in the past and what they have now they should be trying to sort out for a peaceful area? I don't know seems all abit ridicules to me.

Besides I thought alot of media corporations was Jewish owned. Perhaps I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure western media is not owned by any Muslim or Islamic corporation, what do western countries gain by backing the Palestinians? Not much really especially USA considering they are the ones who gave them the land of Israel. So I leave you with age old question of WHY
cheo
edit on 15-11-2012 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The USA, Zionism, Islam are all cancers on the Earth. There are no good guys on Earth, with power. Humans see patterns where there are no patterns. No matter how long you sift through the manure pile, there is no sweetness.

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

And still the fundamental point is overlooked and ignored...

Israel is stealing land from another people without restraint. They are blockading another people and limiting their access to building materials, medical aid, food and other supplies because they like having that strangle hold on those people.

Israel says that others - like Iran - wants to "wipe them off the map", but there is not actual action there. But on the other hand, Israel's actions against Gaza suggests that THEY want to wipe the PALESTINIANS off the map.

While I agree that firing rockets at Israel is not exactly helping things, what do people expect the reaction to be? If your nation is occupied, the freedom of your people under daily attack, your homes being bulldozed to make room for their settlements and your children suffering on a daily basis, I defy you not to become a militant yourself.

Would you really just sit back and take it without a fight?

Israel says that it needs to defend itself against those rocket attacks, but why is Gaza refused that same right? Why are they not permitted to fire anything at the aggressors invading, imprisoning and stealing from them?

As for the media no reporting on both sides, I think that's blatantly BS. The western media has no reason to support militants in Gaza over Israel. Our governments have proven again and again that they support the actions of Israel.

The fact is, Israel is not suffering the same abuse and violence that they deliver to the people of Gaza - not even close. There are not that many deaths due to the rockets fired from Gaza. Israel has more powerful capabilities and can intercept many of those rockets before they even threaten an Israeli life.

And, who are the people supposed to trust? Are we supposed to believe the nation that has been proven to use massive propaganda? The nation that calls on others to end their nuclear development while themselves refusing to follow international law on the same subject? Are we supposed to trust the Israeli government which refused journalists access to report on what they were doing in Gaza? Can we even begin to trust a nation which was caught, on camera, lying about their use of white phosphorous, and then selectively silencing any journalists at their news conferences when they were asked questions about the deaths they were proven to have caused?

If Israel wants to stop the rockets, they need to stop stealing from their neighbours. They need to stop bulldozing peoples homes, they need to lift the blockade, they need to sit down and actually have meaningful talks. Before any of the happens, Israel is a hypocrite, a liar, a thief and one of the most violent aggressors on Earth.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

old.btselem.org...

2000-2012

6500 Palestinian ciivilians killed by Israel

254 Israeli civilians killed by Palestinians.

Palestinian minors killed by Israeli security forces

Israeli minors killed by Palestinians

edit on 15-11-2012 by WoodSpirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

I was simply looking what I thought was a troll thread but couldn't escape its clutches...

Beside neither side is any better or worse than the other

This is a false statement, learn some history, heck go look into the UN resolutions (international law, even if directed by the US government most of the time) and see that the sides did not start equal, did never become equal and still aren't equal, in strength, power, consternation and ultimately even if both are dirty as hell now one still is morally superior and should be at least recognized as the one that was as is wronged.

Israel was formed, especially in the field of ideology mainly by those that survived the "lessons" of the worst of mankind, what we ultimately have is a pupil that has supplanted its past "teacher". That has rationalized away the evil of the actions into a mirror image of the type of racism that was previously subjected to.

Ultimately it isn't even the Israelis citizens that are to blame for the situation, it should be clearly understood that the Anglo-Americans non-opposed by a war devastated Europe (silent consent) with a huge problem regarding refugees relocation came to this "bright" solution, probably even planing for an initial destabilizing effect on the Arab nations with sight set in a counterbalance to the propped up Petrodollar fake states that they created...

edit on 15-11-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Israel can not take criticism.

ATS is a prime example, if you question or criticize Israel motives or intent, your labeled a anti semite, and find yourself under a verbal attack from the strong pro Israel lobby, and even find yourself being baited to say something silly, which will result in banns to silence your opinion.

Most western media which is Zionist owned, American UK French German and Canadian news outlets are over sympathetic towards Israel and her religious ideological cause, but people are seeing through this now, were been over fed, and it's starting to make us sick.

You could say, Israel is over represented in western media.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
what a joker you are its the other way round ,people do know the truth about the zionists and what they do to the poor suffering people of gaza ,,,just look what the zionists did to the humanitarian freedom flotilla

edit on 15-11-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Its a genocidalgenic system, everybody gets what they want
1) Israel can only expand to its manifest destiny by violence, that violence insures 2 billion in US aid/yr
2) Militant Palestinian groups receive financial aid after attacks like this. Sympathy for civilian deaths are in Hamas interests

Local Conclusion
Both are willing to allow blood of their own to be shed to acheive those goals

Neither side thats in power benefits from peace

International Stage
The West looks the other way to pacify a valuable ally
Muslim nations direct anger towards Israel to deflect attention from their national shortcomings

International Conclusion
Other than some lip service by the UN, nobody is actually serious about solving this problem

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralMishka

Why do you think Israel is a great ally to the west ?
What benefit does Israel bring the west, they don't fight in our wars like Iraq or Afghanistan, i tend to see Israel as a expensive western burden. ?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I hope the same treatment comes your way.

Like imagine if Al-CIA-duhhh (if they were real lets just say) had taken over the area of the National Mall in Washington DC and dedicated it to being there terroist base? I wonder if the you-es would tollorate taht for very long? It's the same thing basically from what I understand in isreal.

Jeah, but just the other way around. Anyway, you obviously shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion.

edit on 15-11-2012 by WoodSpirit because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

They should exterminate everyone in palastine and the gaza strip. Give them 1 week to leave. Or allow them to be transported to a work camp. If they aren't gone within 30 days they will be deemed as an enemy combatant and attacked. Then what you do is poison there water supply. and or cut it off. within a few weeks they'll all be dead.

If it was 1940 i be mistaken into thinking you was a SS solider.

You are the problem.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanObserver
reply to post by GeneralMishka

Why do you think Israel is a great ally to the west ?
What benefit does Israel bring the west, they don't fight in our wars like Iraq or Afghanistan, i tend to see Israel as a expensive western burden. ?

Are you kidding?

To me they are a huge military base that serves the West. Its a valuable beachhead in the heart of the Mideast

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join