It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli invasion of Gaza announced on twitter; confirmed support for Israel by US and UK and Canada.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Just reported on the stream: Over there it is all ready November 15, which is Palestine Independence Day.

Don't know what to say without sounding trite. Very very upsetting, and feel terrible for all who live there.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Let it be said that the Jewish people repaid our liberation of their people from the Nazi death camps, with waves and waves of terrorist acts to ensure we GAVE them a place to call home.

Sadly that place spelled the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people.

October 31

Jewish terrorist offensive against British rule in Palestine begins, with a wave of bomb attacks on police vehicles, railway sites and Haifa oil refinery. One policeman, one soldier and two railway workers killed.

1946 July 22

Ninety people killed and forty five wounded after Jewish terrorists blow up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, Palestine, which was home to British government and military offices. The terrorists held workers at pistol point while they planted the explosives in the basement of the hotel.

947 September 29

Jewish Irgun terrorists bomb police station in Haifa, Palestine, killing four British and four Arab policemen, as well as two Arab civilians. Forty six people injured

1947 December 29

Jewish Irgun terrorists throw grenades from passing taxi into café near the Damascus gate, Jerusalem, Palestine, killing eleven Arabs and two British policemen.

www.timripley.co.uk...

So... Palestine, we're sorry. We got blackmailed, murdered and assaulted by the Jews after liberating them from the fascists.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Palestine, we feel terrible for the actions of Israel.
reply to post by mr-lizard

"We" do not... I do not support civillian loss of life or injuries on both sides however neither will I support an organisation like Hamas who gang rape a retarded woman, blamed her for it, then tell her that to redeem herself before allah she must put on a vest of explosives the kill herself and lots of innocent people in Israel.. I would like to see these vile bastards dealt with.. They are as much of an obstical to peace as anyone else

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Is this how it starts??!! Im not ready!

I will be following twitter feeds on this and try to get as much info here as possible.

Nothing about this on MSM. BBC world news just had a 2 min clip saying "protests continue in gaza and israel.'

ITS A MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD WORLD!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Palestine, we feel terrible for the actions of Israel.

"We" do not... I do not support civillian loss of life or injuries on both sides however neither will I support an organisation like Hamas who gang rape a retarded woman, blamed her for it, then tell her that to redeem herself before allah she must put on a vest of explosives the kill herself and lots of innocent people in Israel.. I would like to see these vile bastards dealt with.. They are as much of an obstical to peace as anyone else

So you're essentially in the 'let's use illegal weapons on civilians class?'

Shame on you.

Have you ever seen a baby peel its skin off when white phosphorous burns to the bone?

YOU support it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Both sides have commited terrible acts of murder on innocent civilians. There's not one better than the other in my view. It's the children dying that gets me the most (I'm a parent, biased like that).

I just posted my opinion on facebook. I will copy it here.

"So the Israel V Palestine conflict has kicked off again big time.
And ultimately the only ones who really suffer are the innocent civilians. Thousands of children have been murdered by both sides over the years. So many families destroyed.
It makes me so very sad that those children have to live in fear, that the people don't know from one day to the next if they are going to be alive that night.
So much violence and destruction. Over dirt.
It's just dirt. Israeli or Palestine, at the end of the day you are all buried under the very same dirt you are killing each other for.
We sometimes lose sight of just how lucky we are here in the UK. Economics may not be too good right now but at least we don't have to worry if our children will be blown up."

I don not care if people think I'm being stupid or oversimplfying it, I am seeing this for what it is. Mass murder on both sides. Over a patch of land. In a way it is utterly juvenile.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I have seen A LOT worse than that!

To clarify.. Did I say the civvies or Hamas deserve it?

Read my posts again before you attack with emotive crap

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

I have seen A LOT worse than that!

To clarify.. Did I say the civvies or Hamas deserve it?

Read my posts again before you attack with emotive crap

That works two ways.

JAK

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is an emotive topic so for the sake of the discussion let's bear in mind that courtesy is mandatory and remember to go after the ball, not the player.

Thank you,

Jak
edit on 14/11/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
#GazaUnderAttact trending in US now

Rumors that Internet has or will be taken down shortly.

this is nuts im shaking reading the info coming. this is a MAJOR world event happening. The time to wake up is now.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Rockets and shells bombing Gaza.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

So it begins?

And my government is supporting this atrocity?!

Time to go to Ottawa.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I am glad My home country of Canada supports Israel.. Go Israel, kick some arse.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Stream says egyptian aircraft flew into Israel last night.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
Stream says egyptian aircraft flew into Israel last night.

You got a link please dude?

What stream?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
thought I saw someone saying stream before. www.ustream.tv...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I will not support a pack of barbarians who tortured, murdered, and ran the inhabitants of Palestine off the land and then have the cheek to block them from the rest of the world and then wonder why they build 3rd world rockets and send them over the border.

I hope Egypt gives them more.
edit on 14-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You speak for yourself only. You do not speak for the rest of the UK or USA or any other nation so drop the idiocy. Hamas is a violent terrorist group bent on destruction. Israel has every right to defend themselves. I would judge Israel if they did not defend themselves.
By the way, UK, USA, and Canada have already given their support for Israel so you spoke out of place.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Both Streams Here,

One is an english speaking Journalist might want to take him with a pinch of salt.

English speaking Journalist

Other feed is live from Gaza, you can hear fighter jets above now and then.

Gaza Live

My 2 cents

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join