It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli invasion of Gaza announced on twitter; confirmed support for Israel by US and UK and Canada.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
STOP IT!

Why are we fighting over who's right or wrong? IT DOESNT MATTER!
Human beings are being killed right this very second. Just saw a picture of a 11 month old baby burnt to a crisp, is that enough of an image for you to stop arguing and start DOING SOMETHING to help.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Israel waged this war to stop Palestinians from going to UN general assembly to upgrade their observer status to Non Member state .

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Speak for yourself, I share a different view.

What would any of our countries be, if when faced with a tyrannical ruling force, we just gave in and went with the flow???

By innocent Palestinians, you mean the ones living next door to a horizontal missile launcher? The ones keeping their kids in that environment? You know the ones.... As cute as a button, getting a good education (western hate / religious intolerance ) toting a AK, you've seen the pictures.

Wait, we aren't talking about the kids... We are talking about the parents that sit by, while military installations and missile launchers are built next door mere meters from where their kids lay their heads...

Go where you ask? I'd start with where you feel your child would be most safe... When they are sick of moving, they may actually take their country back...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius2150
STOP IT!

Why are we fighting over who's right or wrong? IT DOESNT MATTER!
Human beings are being killed right this very second. Just saw a picture of a 11 month old baby burnt to a crisp, is that enough of an image for you to stop arguing and start DOING SOMETHING to help.

yea that 11 month old child belongs to a man called jihad, who....is a BBC arabic journalist

here.. www.telegraph.co.uk...

as for the rest of you
you can fall for the BS and blame palastinians again..... buut TPTB know that this is pre meditated
so we have to watch our backs going down this rabbit hole
edit on 14-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
They are "tweeting" war now?
Well, that certainly does marginalize it doesn't it?

It has a certain Orwellian zeitgeistiness.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

I.To this end the Mandatory Power shall inter alia:
a.Promote Jewish immigration and close settlement on the land, the established rights of the present non-Jewish population being equitably safeguarded.

I.There shall be for ever the fullest freedom of religious worship for all creeds in Palestine There shall be no discrimination among the inhabitants with regard to citizenship and civil rights, on the grounds of religion, or of race

Nice to see those two examples have been followed, hey? Do you even know what they are from?

Theodor Herzl (1860-1904) a hungarian Jew dreamt of establishing a jewish state in the land of Palestine. In 1895 he also wrote “we shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border... and both the process of expropriation and removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly”

And this is where it apparently started.. What a lovely man.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Lots of info on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still streaming for now; looking for link that says Israel confirms they will be shutting down the internet, saw it earlier on comment feed; haven't found it yet, still looking.

www.ustream.tv...

Here are some twitter feeds:

#gaza twitter.com...

#gazaunderattack twitter.com...

#pillarofdefence twitter.com...
edit on 14-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

A fb page I haven't checked out yet:

facebook DOT com/OperationPillarOfCloudLive

edit to add *Reports that Israel may cut internet in #Gaza @telecomix has info on alternative networks. http:///6dYQruHu

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
Israel waged this war to stop Palestinians from going to UN general assembly to upgrade their observer status to Non Member state .

Now that's an interesting point. Israel definitely doesn't want the Palestinians to go ahead with their UN bid.

I have a sinking feeling that this time around, Israel may have kicked off more than they anticipated. With Cast Lead, there was plenty of condemnation, but no one took action. This time, we have Egypt with their new government saying "Stop, and right bloody now." Turkey has had issues with Israel recently, and are becoming more vocal about their opposition to these actions. Not to even mention Syria and Iran...

Sides seem to be forming over this conflict, no telling where it could lead. The potential for it to become widespread is a real possibility, I'm afraid.

edit on 14-11-2012 by VariableConstant because: typo

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Worldwide protests against Israeli aggression in Gaza

mondoweiss.net...

Another feed: Live in Gaza with Joe Catron

www.radio4all.net...@cogeco.ca/3582-1-LiveinGazawithJoeCatron1.mp3

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

You obviously haven't been to Israel, or you would already know that those moral guidelines for establishing a state have been adhered to rigorously.

Are you aware of the millions of indigenous Arab Israeli citizens inside Israel proper, and the equal rights they are afforded?

Are you aware that they have a political party in the Israeli parliament?

Are you aware that they serve in the IDF?

Are you aware that they play for the Israeli national football team?

Are you aware that they enjoy a higher standard of living than most Arabs living outside of Israel?

For the love of God, do some genuine research and discover the truth.

edit on 14-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Note: The feed might be turned off, or just blank, so he can try to get some sleep. He says you can follow him on twitter and fb, he says he will be updating when he gets up later.

twitter: twitter.com...

fb: www.facebook.com...

Update: He just said he may continue reporting, as it is about 6 am local time, and he said he doesn't think he could sleep anyway...Just so you know what's up if you tune in and he's not there.
Also, he said earlier that he had gotten a satellite phone for if the internet did go out, so he still should be able to update to twitter and fb.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
A couple minutes ago he said that Israel successfully assassinated someone..did you catch the name?

I am not able to match any of the location names with a map, he said it was two thirds down the Gaza strip tho..somewhere around Nusseirat maybe? edit: more like Khan Yunes area perhaps
edit on 11/14/2012 by toepick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
and an attack on Israel (non-stop bombardments of missiles towards anyone anywhere) is supported by Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Jordan, Syria, Egypt etc etc

Iraq and Afgan are owned by the US now, they can't fight israel

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I didn't catch the name, looking for that info on his twitter and fb.

Also, I think his ustream just got hacked b/c it is repeating a loop now and he had said he would leave it on if/when he did go to sleep, and he had just said he was going to stay up for a while longer...Not sure what's going on, will update when I know more...

Update: Not sure if he WAS hacked or just shut down to sleep for a bit; on his fb ppl are saying he went to sleep, but he had just said he was going to stay up, so not sure...

Edit to add: someone on his fb says: "Harry has NOT been hacked. The video you get is the latest one you clicked on from the righthand menu of videos, taped in batches over the last few hours. Just choose another batch of video and watch that. He's resting at the moment so he's not live. But the stream is perfectly unhacked."

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
ya missed the name, but if that part is significant that should at least show up in the MSM.

Saw him say he was going to get some sleep and was going to position his camera to do so, he made it sound like he was going to leave it on but wasn't clear if that meant a live feed or not.

I think it is interesting how the threads on this get hijacked into arguments between two-four people..kinda makes you wonder.. hopefully a mod can keep at least ONE thread clean to just report what is going on there..just say'n.

Thanks for the updates!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Lately there seems to be more reasons to be ashamed of my home (Canada) and this would rank up there.

Canada has no reason to support Israel except for being spanked if it doesn't follow suit. I don't remember being asked by Harper if I supported this and I just asked one of my friends...nope, nobody asked him either.

Seems like Harper supports it...alone is my guess.

And look! There is already a Loud & Proud title for it: "Operation Pillar of Defense" Gee, that was fast.

So who is paying the price so far? Let's keep a tally shall we?

www.aljazeera.com...

"The latest from medical sources is that at least seven people have been killed, including two children, and at least 60 people have been wounded, including 10 children."

Yup, innocent people getting killed all in the name of ???

edit on 14-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Harper loves and wants to be just like a US President. I was soo ashamed of my country when he got majority...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
You obviously haven't been to Israel, or you would already know that those moral guidelines for establishing a state have been adhered to rigorously.

What about Palestinians?

Are you aware of the millions of indigenous Arab Israeli citizens inside Israel proper, and the equal rights they are afforded?

What about Palestinians and there homes?

Are you aware that they have a political party in the Israeli parliament?

What about Palestinians. Why don't they just open up the borders to Gaza then?

Are you aware that they serve in the IDF?

What about Palestinians?

Are you aware that they play for the Israeli national football team?

Yep, and that Middle Eastern football team plays in Europe. Doesn't it tell you something. Either they are worried or arrogant. Even my country plays in the Asian league.

Are you aware that they enjoy a higher standard of living than most Arabs living outside of Israel?

What about Palestinians who are blocked from the rest of the world, are bombed when ever the Israeli government sees fit? Do you call that a high standard of living under Israeli rule?

For the love of God, do some genuine research and discover the truth.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
In the livestream someone posted earlier (www.ustream.tv...) You can hear bombs, rockets and jets passing over head. Heard a close and large boom seconds ago followed by some screaming. What a horrible way for people to live. To live in fear, fear for you're life, this is too messed up. All over religious extremism too. What a waste of human life, human ambition and human compassion.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

edit on 15-11-2012 by AaronWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine

BINGO

Although I am impressed by general knowledge on ATS, sometimes fill in the blanks is required.

Israeli Mossad has been found even in the 70s and 80s to instigate
few rocket attacks onto Israel just so they have excuse to continue
long term plan of Palestinian extermination and Israeli border expansion.

Google Lavon Affair, Mossad is THE KING of false flag type scenarios.

edit on 15-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join