Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Israeli invasion of Gaza announced on twitter; confirmed support for Israel by US and UK and Canada.

page: 3
16
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


You speak for yourself only. You do not speak for the rest of the UK or USA or any other nation so drop the idiocy. Hamas is a violent terrorist group bent on destruction. Israel has every right to defend themselves. I would judge Israel if they did not defend themselves.
By the way, UK, USA, and Canada have already given their support for Israel so you spoke out of place.


No, Only our Zionist leaders give Israel its support.




posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Anonymous has taken up the fight

same image as before but they added a message to it

"We have taken down your top security and surveillance websites down"

NOT confirmed tho!

S#!T just got real... as they say...





posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by EvanB
 


I will not support a pack of barbarians who tortured, murdered, and ran the inhabitants of Palestine off the land and then have the cheek to block them from the rest of the world and then wonder why they build 3rd world rockets and send them over the border.

I hope Egypt gives them more.
edit on 14-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)


Snip It was the Arab delegation who ordered over 700,000 Palestinians to vacate the land in 1948 in advance of a coordinated military attack on Israel by several Arab countries so that they could "drive the jews into the sea", and then they could return to their homes. I guess that plan didn't pan out too well.

Take your BS somewhere else. If you're going to vehemently state an opinion, at least have the decency to base it on facts, and not a blatant distortion of the truth to promote an agenda.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)




 

Mod Edit: Personal comment removed. Please note Courtesy Is Mandatory and remember to go after the ball, not the player. Thank you - Jak
edit on 15/11/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think it would be fair to say that not all Americans, Canadians and those of UK support their governments position on this issue, just I am sure that many Israeli's do not support the actions of their government or Palestinians for Hamas.

I feel it is important to remember that the people are not their respective governments.

Wide sweeping generalization is not denying ignorance, its perpetuating it.

edit on 14-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


You speak for yourself only. You do not speak for the rest of the UK or USA or any other nation so drop the idiocy. Hamas is a violent terrorist group bent on destruction. Israel has every right to defend themselves. I would judge Israel if they did not defend themselves.
By the way, UK, USA, and Canada have already given their support for Israel so you spoke out of place.


How can you call hamas bent on destruction when Israel are dropping bombs in Gaza, over in Sudan where they have no business and are threatening war with Iran? If they want topick on someone, go pick on the ones who are supplying Hamas.. They wont because they are pussies.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius2150
Anonymous has taken up the fight

same image as before but they added a message to it

"We have taken down your top security and surveillance websites down"

NOT confirmed tho!

S#!T just got real... as they say...




I'd take that with a huge pinch of salt!

Anonymous tend to be legends in their own lunch time!



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10
 


Do you even know what a Zionist is?

Zi·on·ism   /ˈzaɪəˌnɪzəm/ Show Spelled[zahy-uh-niz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
a worldwide Jewish movement that resulted in the establishment and development of the state of Israel.
dictionary.com
So you are saying only the Jewish supporting people in your country? Makes sense. However I think you are using the term wrongly in an attempt to incorrectly label people. You make the word Zionist appear to be terrorist in relation. Very much wrong in context entirely. Britain as a whole just as the US as a whole are Israeli allies.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy
 


Hamas is a terrorist group and I would label their supporters as such. Israel has wanted to go after Iran for some time but the US and UN have asked them not to.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by ken10
 


Do you even know what a Zionist is?

Zi·on·ism   /ˈzaɪəˌnɪzəm/ Show Spelled[zahy-uh-niz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
a worldwide Jewish movement that resulted in the establishment and development of the state of Israel.
dictionary.com
So you are saying only the Jewish supporting people in your country? Makes sense. However I think you are using the term wrongly in an attempt to incorrectly label people. You make the word Zionist appear to be terrorist in relation. Very much wrong in context entirely. Britain as a whole just as the US as a whole are Israeli allies.


Well said.

People with an agenda have decided to bastardize the term "Zionism" to conceal their underlying hatred for Jews, or Israel, or both.

Zionism is truly defined as an ideology that supported a homeland for Jews in Israel when Jews were being persecuted in Europe, nothing more.

Recently, antisemitic types use the term regularly to define the cause of all evil on the planet. It's like the Nazi propaganda repeating itself all over again.

The difference is, this time, the atrocities of the past will never be permitted to happen on Israel's watch.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by ken10
 


Do you even know what a Zionist is?

Zi·on·ism   /ˈzaɪəˌnɪzəm/ Show Spelled[zahy-uh-niz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
a worldwide Jewish movement that resulted in the establishment and development of the state of Israel.
dictionary.com
So you are saying only the Jewish supporting people in your country? Makes sense. However I think you are using the term wrongly in an attempt to incorrectly label people. You make the word Zionist appear to be terrorist in relation. Very much wrong in context entirely. Britain as a whole just as the US as a whole are Israeli allies.


Zionism is not a movement of only Jews, and many Jews oppose Zionism......So maybe it is you that does not know the meaning.

And I guess in the near future we shall see who backs who should this escalate as operation Cast Lead did.

Will the world look the other way again.........I hope not.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever
 


It's certainly great to see someone else on this site with their head on straight. Folks are seriously misinformed and brainwashed on here nowadays. I was watching the ustream live feed earlier and reading the comments and every other post was "evil Zionist" this and "evil Zionist" that. Good grief!!!!



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
You're full of sh-t. It was the Arab delegation who ordered over 700,000 Palestinians to vacate the land in 1948 in advance of a coordinated military attack on Israel by several Arab countries so that they could "drive the jews into the sea", and then they could return to their homes. I guess that plan didn't pan out too well.


You should check out the Palestinian Genocide. The Jewish terrorists who also bombed British troops before they left. The confessions from a couple of the Israeli troops who witnessed what happened in Palestine, and just for the record, I remember checking out one of your threads a couple of days ago about a monument being vandalised and you calling the perpetraitors "Muslim Extremists" with out any evidence to prove it.


Take your BS somewhere else. If you're going to vehemently state an opinion, at least have the decency to base it on facts, and not a blatant distortion of the truth to promote an agenda


What agenda? I don't have one... But I see what is and has been going on over the past century. Go eat some more MSM spew and take your BS somewhere else.... Obviously, your just a very racist person towards Muslims..



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I say we just let them fight it out without intervention unless another country intervenes. But only if the intervention is of a huge impact.

Obama wants to stop the wars right? Keep America out of it all? Here's his chance to practice what he's been preaching.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by ken10
 


Do you even know what a Zionist is?

Zi·on·ism   /ˈzaɪəˌnɪzəm/ Show Spelled[zahy-uh-niz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
a worldwide Jewish movement that resulted in the establishment and development of the state of Israel.
dictionary.com
So you are saying only the Jewish supporting people in your country? Makes sense. However I think you are using the term wrongly in an attempt to incorrectly label people. You make the word Zionist appear to be terrorist in relation. Very much wrong in context entirely. Britain as a whole just as the US as a whole are Israeli allies.


Zionism is not a movement of only Jews, and many Jews oppose Zionism......So maybe it is you that does not know the meaning.

And I guess in the near future we shall see who backs who should this escalate as operation Cast Lead did.

Will the world look the other way again.........I hope not.


You are correct in the sense that there are many non-Jews that support the founding of Israel, and that there are also some orthodox Jews who oppose the founding of Israel, because they feel that biblical prophecy stated that Israel was supposed to be returned to the Jewish people via divine intervention.

However, that doesn't change the true definition of Zionism.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10
 


Dude, for real? OK, here's another definition from wikipedia :
Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a form of nationalism of Jews and Jewish culture that supports a Jewish nation state in territory defined as the Land of Israel.[1] Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity and opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be liberated from anti-Semitic discrimination, exclusion, and persecution that has occurred in other societies.

New World Encyclopedia:
Zionism is an international political movement that originally supported the establishment of a homeland for the Jewish people in Palestine (Eretz-Yisra'el) and continues primarily in support for the modern state of Israel.

The term "Zionism" is derived from the word Zion (Hebrew: ציון—Tzi-yon), referring to Mount Zion, a small mountain near Jerusalem. In several biblical verses, the Israelites were called the people of Zion (Isaiah 12:6; Joel 2:23, for example). While Zionism is based in part upon the religious tradition linking the Jewish people to the Land of Israel, the modern Zionist movement was mainly secular, beginning largely as a response by European Jewry to antisemitism across Europe. Several types of Zionism emerged from these beginnings, including Labor Zionism, Liberal Zionism, Revisionist Zionism, and Religious Zionism.

WordIQ:
Zionism is a political movement among Jews (although supported by some non-Jews) which maintains that the Jewish people constitute a nation and are entitled to a national homeland. Formally founded in 1897, Zionism embraced a variety of opinions in its early years on where that homeland might be established. From 1917 it focused on the establishment of a Jewish national homeland or state in Palestine, the location of the ancient Kingdom of Israel. Since 1948, Zionism has been a movement to support the development and defence of the State of Israel, and to encourage Jews to settle there.

There ya go Skippy,,,, it's a jewish movement for Jews. Other offspring of the movement are for the advancement of the Jewish people as well. So no I'm not informed. You people can try and pervert it all you like.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice
 


I must certainly sit on the side lines and totally agree with your thought....To be honest,there is no winner.

Answer to your signature=I sure don't know what I'm going for but I'm going for it for sure



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
I say we just let them fight it out without intervention unless another country intervenes. But only if the intervention is of a huge impact.

Obama wants to stop the wars right? Keep America out of it all? Here's his chance to practice what he's been preaching.


Yeah, Israel with its latest weapons curtesy of the US Vs homemade fireworks........That sounds fair.


Then Israel never liked a fair fight.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
You're full of sh-t. It was the Arab delegation who ordered over 700,000 Palestinians to vacate the land in 1948 in advance of a coordinated military attack on Israel by several Arab countries so that they could "drive the jews into the sea", and then they could return to their homes. I guess that plan didn't pan out too well.


You should check out the Palestinian Genocide. The Jewish terrorists who also bombed British troops before they left. The confessions from a couple of the Israeli troops who witnessed what happened in Palestine, and just for the record, I remember checking out one of your threads a couple of days ago about a monument being vandalised and you calling the perpetraitors "Muslim Extremists" with out any evidence to prove it.


Take your BS somewhere else. If you're going to vehemently state an opinion, at least have the decency to base it on facts, and not a blatant distortion of the truth to promote an agenda


What agenda? I don't have one... But I see what is and has been going on over the past century. Go eat some more MSM spew and take your BS somewhere else.... Obviously, your just a very racist person towards Muslims..


Oh please. I have friends and business colleagues that are Muslims. I am against extremists. Your ad hominem attacks are convenient in the absence of a valid rebuttal.

Why don't you research the multitude of Jews slaughtered in Palestine prior to the inception of Israel. You obviously are not aware of everything that occured in the region over the past century or your views wouldn't be so jaded.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10
 


Okay. I mean, you can go and ask Israel for those weapons back to make it a "fair fight." But let me pose this question: when the hell has war ever been fair? Jeez.





new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join