It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli invasion of Gaza announced on twitter; confirmed support for Israel by US and UK and Canada.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
"Israeli invasion of Gaza announced on twitter; confirmed support for Israel by US and UK and Canada."

According to a ustream channel I've been following:

He says it has just been confirmed by the Palestine Telegraph; will look up links.

Here is the stream: www.ustream.tv...

Going to post this now, will post links to verify as I can.

Update to add links:

-16:40GMT: Gaza under Israeli attack: LIVE UPDATES://rt.com/news/gaza-israel-hamas-attack-687/

-4 hrs ago: Massed Israeli troops poised for Gaza invasion following death of senior Hamas commander Ahmed Al-Jabari www.independent.co.uk... abari-8316615.html

-4:49 est: UPDATE 5-Israel hammers Hamas in Gaza offensive://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/14/palestinians-israel-hamas-idUSL5E8ME99B20121114

edit on 14-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: (no reason given)

Edit to add:

Here is the thread I started putting the info on as it came out; as soon as the invasion was confirmed, I started this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
and an attack on Israel (non-stop bombardments of missiles towards anyone anywhere) is supported by Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Jordan, Syria, Egypt etc etc

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Unless you have a source other than twitter this could just be some 14 year old with a over active imagination sitting in his bedroom.

Not that I am discounting it as a possibility, just would like to see some more sources before I get all excited over nothing.

This could get interesting.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

And many factions in USA, UK, and Canada.

AAC

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

What happened first ?, The stealing of the land or the resistance !

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Iraq and Afghanistan?

Doesn't the US Government control them now?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
israel has a right to defend itself from the people they are holding imprisoned thru military occupation.

supported by 3 leaders of the free world, champions of democracy, freedom? and justice;
the u.s. , u.k. and canada.

are they living in bizarro world.

the palestinians are holding the olive branch (palestinian authority) thru diplomacy, the international community and the u.n. and the sword (hamas).

one is being attacked, the other ignored. the obstacle to peace looks like is the 3 leaders of free world.

israel, as you can imagine, love the status quo, in 50 years there will be no palestinian people at this rate.

they will all have left.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
the gnostic key players are taking the stage

im kinda excited

is it really the return of the messiah on mount hermon.....

looks like our worlds money/effort seem to think so

BTW - couldnt they just ask Assad if they can occupy the golan heights for a few months...surely thats better than annoying everyone....and trying to push tanks to the euphrates...

zion....messiah.....none of it is my interest....keep my tax money out if it

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I support the invasion also, 1 missle sent to US and we would have an all out war. 100 missiles sent to Israel and they did nothing, until now.

*At least I think my information is correct.
edit on 14-11-2012 by EmperorXyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
"Israel Announces Gaza Invasion Via Twitter, Marks The First Time A Military Campaign Goes Public Via Tweet"

www.fastcompany.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Lately there seems to be more reasons to be ashamed of my home (Canada) and this would rank up there.

Canada has no reason to support Israel except for being spanked if it doesn't follow suit. I don't remember being asked by Harper if I supported this and I just asked one of my friends...nope, nobody asked him either.

Seems like Harper supports it...alone is my guess.

And look! There is already a Loud & Proud title for it: "Operation Pillar of Defense" Gee, that was fast.

So who is paying the price so far? Let's keep a tally shall we?

www.aljazeera.com...

"The latest from medical sources is that at least seven people have been killed, including two children, and at least 60 people have been wounded, including 10 children."

Yup, innocent people getting killed all in the name of ???

edit on 14-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This has been going on for about 10 hours now.

Some points of info:

-naval and air strikes count are in the hundreds; 10's of tanks surrounding Gaza
-power to most of Gaza is out
-Israeli cabinet has approved a ground invasion of Gaza; they have called up reservists to stand by to be deployed
-some Gazan analysts are saying a full Gazan ground invasion is unlikely; Palestinian resistance are thought to have placed land mines strategically around the border to prevent such from happening
-Israeli forces said to be dropping leaflets saying land invasion imminent in Gaza
-US, UK, Canadian govts/officials have made statements offering full support of Israel

Edit to add:

Have to go for now, will check in again later.
Reporter at stream says he is deliberating whether to keep reporting or not.
www.ustream.tv...

edit on 14-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
www.ynetnews.com...

Here is one link from an Israeli newspaper stating the support of the US.

www.ynetnews.com...

A link about missiles sent into Israel

www.jpost.com...

The Jerusalem Post front page

www.aljazeera.com...

Al Jazeera front page

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
So...is it time? This is like a month early. I was told not to start the show until then? What happens if I go outside flying about and the others aren't there? I'm going to get in so much trouble, but it looks like its time.

On the four corners of the Earth, we shall stand. We shall hold from the children of men, the four winds of the Earth. On the mount, where the tribe of Dan once fell, the fifth angel will come down, and he will sing with a loud voice, and the Messiah shall emerge.

Good luck. You all made your beds, and less than 100,000 of you have made it well. Sorry

>:3
edit on 14-11-2012 by
edit on 14-11-2012 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
200 rockets fired into Israel in 3 days and some expect them to sit on their hands and do nothing?

Hamas has bought this action on their own people. They deserve this.

I for one support this action by Israel. And if it does not completely stop Hamas firing rockets then I hope Israel levels the place.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
As much as I dislike the situation, it has to be an either all or nothing approach.

Im against the ALL approach as it would means many dead in Gaza which may bring retaliation from the rest of the world.

But the West and Israel are so cocky at the moment, they truly beleive no one will or can oppose them, so they operate with impunity.

Doing nothing achieves nothing as the tit for tat will continue.

Doing all will bring scourne from other nations and generations to follow but will eliminate the problem literally.

So the conundrum arrises - short term evil for long term good, or short term good for long term evil?

Remember after WW2 it was stated that humanity should never let this happen again? We now see the WW2 victims becoming the perpertrators.....

has our moral values changed or our expectations in this ever changing world?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
200 rockets fired into Israel in 3 days and some expect them to sit on their hands and do nothing?

I for one support this action by Israel. And if it does not completely stop Hamas firing rockets then I hope Israel levels the place.

Including all the families who have nothing to do with the missiles? I will just assume you are a decent person and you are referring to military targets.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
As a British person. I feel sickened that anyone in their right mind would support this crap.

Shame on Israel and shame on any sick, weak, psychotic person who thinks this is a good thing.

Palestine, we feel terrible for the actions of Israel.

We're sorry.
edit on 14-11-2012 by mr-lizard because: typo

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Is it because they have no fault in the current situation whatsoever? They are completely blameless and have been the victim from the start?

On another front, what if it was Iran protecting itself against the US or Israel for that matter.

What then? Same sentiments?

Just curious.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join