It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli invasion of Gaza announced on twitter; confirmed support for Israel by US and UK and Canada.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
A video from TYT,15 Nov

"Cenk Uygur provides an in-depth analysis about the disproportionate strike back against Hamas, "collateral damage," and U.S. attitudes toward Israelis and Palestinians."

edit on 16-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: fix link

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
If Hamas want to be stupid enough to send missiles across in to Israel they should know long by now what to expect......and Israel has every right to defend it's self.

Thats all I have to say for now.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
If Hamas want to be stupid enough to send missiles across in to Israel they should know long by now what to expect......and Israel has every right to defend it's self.

That's all I have to say for now.

This is not what its all about. There is more to this than just Palestinians lobing grenades over to Israel.
Palestinians do it for a reason.

If we are just as blind as the experts covering this situation in media, about who fired the first rocket. It undermines the soul purpose for why they are being fired in the first place.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

And you think Israel fired the first missile? I don't think so. I watch the Israeli news twice daily through a variety of sources.

You fire on Israel and you are going to get your arse beaten!
edit on 16-11-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by spy66

And you think Israel fired the first missile? I don't think so. I watch the Israeli news twice daily through a variety of sources.

You fire on Israel and you are going to get your arse beaten!
edit on 16-11-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Who cares about who fired the first rocket. The important question is: why are rockets being fired in the first place.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Why are rockets fired in the first place? Go ask Hamas!

Now in the mean time, I'm watching RT and I'm yet to see a Palestinian arrive at the Gazan Hospital with moderate to severe injuries, in fact, I have'nt seen a child brought in with any blood on them and it appears there's alot of acting going on for the cameras. Thats not the say this "picture" of lack of any injuries will continue, if there's a ground invasion the scene may change.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Some good news, Harry Fear is okay and the feed is back up. He has stepped away for about 10 minutes.

www.ustream.tv...

Updates/Info:

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=15351671#pid15351671

Israel-Hamas 'Open War': LIVE UPDATES@ rt rt.com...

Al Jazeera Gaza Live Blog blogs.aljazeera.com...

twitter:

#GazaUnderAttack twitter.com...

#Gaza twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join