It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Monumental Is Going To Happen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I can't wait for all of the self deluded fools to begin claiming that they have vibrated to a higher plane.

It will be incredibly funny to watch.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by taws6

Love it!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Just stating the obvious; these types of threads have been posted nearly every month & not a single prediction has come through. Well actually, I've seen one, but it involved an earthquake; nothing humanity-altering, or life changing.

Star/flag generators for the hopeful & optimistic. That said, in some way, the idea itself of a spiritual ascension can excite positive thinking. You just have to be careful exactly how much you buy into & to what extent.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I couldn't read anymore after you equated Obama with positive. You are horribly wrong my friend. And no I did not vote for Twitt Romney. I voted Gary Johnson. Or maybe loosing our freedom is positive for you...?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Its simple !
the 21 december is when the big 26000yrs cycle finish
also when the last 2000yrs cycle finish with the end of the Age of Pisces (aka Age of Deception)
on the 22 december 2012 .. will start a brand new Age with the Age of Aquarius
and we will be in that age for the next 2000 yrs
each zodiac sign are apx 2000 yrs but the last Age (Pisces) was the shortest one of all

2 * 13 = 26

there is 13 zodiac sign in astrology

about damn time we finish this big 26000yrs cycle
it was a long long long ride for everyone
we have been reincarnating so many times .. we are all tired .. time to go home now

and maybe we will come back to earth who can tell

edit on 11/14/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by cornucopia

Real psychics? Hahahahahahahahah ... that's a good one.

Wilcock lied about the Montagnier just as he lies about almost everything. When you see his credits you should check them out to see how he lies.

If you believe Wilcock then you should see me about a bridge I'm trying to sell.

we are all psychic, some have tuned their abilities, some incarnated on this world with all or some of their abilities...yes there are some real psychics

i have spoken to a couple..

nahh, i'm not trying to sell anyone anything, just sharing...

i feel that anything positive should be shared as to raise consciousness, i do expect all Humans will use their intuition with this and anything anyone says, even for what i'm saying...feel, go with your feelings...ask for spirit to guide you..

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
2012 IS THE RETURN OF THE GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is evidence that this is what its all about,,only like 6 weeks til we know for sure, the ufo vids lately are out of hand..

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Last I heard was that many people in the former Mayan lands are really kind of annoyed at the western world's obsession with this year's winter solstice.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Cornycopia... Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, all enlightened humans don't you think? Atleast to some anyway. None of them went about doing
all day. Jesus even got angry sometimes. Called some people Satan. So why you think
makes you look enlightened? Let it rip if you have to man. I know there's a little bugger in here who follows you around pestering you with ridiculous name calling. LET IT RIP!!!! DO IT!!!! It feels good and doesn't mean you're not a good person. If you believe what you believe then believe but
ain't foolin anyone. Sometimes satan just needs to be put in his place and
ain't gonna do it.

Love
Light
It is time for all healers of magick twin suns to inhale the vibrations of super fluctuating peace offerings.
Let us rejoice in the festivities of parallel vibrations and light zodiac healings.
2012 schlemmyself.
Let the new day shine with ultra violet love rays from the cosmos of maya resonance.
Everything resonates with me resonance.
Peace and love to all my wilcock brothers of love and light.

See what I mean? Doesn't work.
edit on 15-11-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by TheCounselor

Obama is the most "anti-God" person to ever be president .

Good, its about dang time. If only it where true.

In his book The Audacity of Hope, Barack Obama writes:

I was not raised in a religious household. For my mother, organized religion too often dressed up closed-mindedness in the garb of piety, cruelty and oppression in the cloak of righteousness. However, in her mind, a working knowledge of the world's great religions was a necessary part of any well-rounded education. In our household the Bible, the Koran, and the Bhagavad Gita sat on the shelf alongside books of Greek and Norse and African mythology.

On Easter or Christmas Day my mother might drag me to church, just as she dragged me to the Buddhist temple, the Chinese New Year celebration, the Shinto shrine, and ancient Hawaiian burial sites.In sum, my mother viewed religion through the eyes of the anthropologist; it was a phenomenon to be treated with a suitable respect, but with a suitable detachment as well.

atheism.about.com...
edit on 15-11-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
Cornycopia... Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, all enlightened humans don't you think? Atleast to some anyway. None of them went about doing
all day. Jesus even got angry sometimes. Called some people Satan. So why you think
makes you look enlightened? Let it rip if you have to man. I know there's a little bugger in here who follows you around pestering you with ridiculous name calling. LET IT RIP!!!! DO IT!!!! It feels good and doesn't mean you're not a good person. If you believe what you believe then believe but
ain't foolin anyone. Sometimes satan just needs to be put in his place and
ain't gonna do it.

Love
Light
It is time for all healers of magick twin suns to inhale the vibrations of super fluctuating peace offerings.
Let us rejoice in the festivities of parallel vibrations and light zodiac healings.
2012 schlemmyself.
Let the new day shine with ultra violet love rays from the cosmos of maya resonance.
Everything resonates with me resonance.
Peace and love to all my wilcock brothers of love and light.

See what I mean? Doesn't work.
edit on 15-11-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

lol...
that was pretty good and it does work in a way

lol
but yes, sometimes i wish i could abolish the dark and i can, but i choose peace and forgiveness and love..
i feel better when i stay in love

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Its nice to see a majority of people reacting logically to this thread.

Typically, when someone posts one of "these" ... every other week ... most of the responses are to the tune of:

"yes, I can feel the changes in vibrations, things are DEFINITELY different this time!"

or...

"I can feel it"

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Obama is the most "anti-God" person to ever be president - I did not say he was the Anti-Christ - he's much too pathetic.

He is anti-personal responsibility, anti-life, anti-commen sense, anti-individualistic, ect....

He is the most selfish, ego-manical idiot that ever graced the public arena.

You forgot to add condescending as well.
I can not believe anyone could believe that Obama will usher in anything but the destruction of this country.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
I can't wait for all of the self deluded fools to begin claiming that they have vibrated to a higher plane.

It will be incredibly funny to watch.

The vibration has rattled loose something in their brains.

Definitely will be fun to watch...sort of like the Emperor's new clothes.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Winter Solstice is on Friday, December 21, 2012
edit on 15-11-2012 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Obama is the most "anti-God" person to ever be president - I did not say he was the Anti-Christ - he's much too pathetic.

He is anti-personal responsibility, anti-life, anti-commen sense, anti-individualistic, ect....

that is the opposite of what i see...

interesting

After signing an Executive Order restoring the White House Advisory Commission and Interagency Working Group to address issues concerning the Asian American and Pacific Islander community, the President observed Diwali, or the Festival of Lights, a holiday celebrated across faiths. October 14, 2009. (Public Domain)

www.youtube.com...

Barack Obama's Religious Beliefs & Background: What Does Barack Obama Believe?
atheism.about.com...

" his book The Audacity of Hope, Barack Obama writes:

I was not raised in a religious household. For my mother, organized religion too often dressed up closed-mindedness in the garb of piety, cruelty and oppression in the cloak of righteousness. However, in her mind, a working knowledge of the world's great religions was a necessary part of any well-rounded education. In our household the Bible, the Koran, and the Bhagavad Gita sat on the shelf alongside books of Greek and Norse and African mythology. "

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You state the exact day that something astrologically happens and then state that the ages are approximate the next. This astrology hocus pocus is baloney. You can mark any day as the start and any day as the end because it is all baloney.

One of the reasons I chuckle is that the 26000 year cycle you refer to changes all of the time. The length of time the wobble of the Earth takes changes because the wobble changes.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

we are all psychic, some have tuned their abilities, some incarnated on this world with all or some of their abilities...yes there are some real psychics

No one is psychic. It is a delusion. You might share the delusion. You probably do.

PS Wilcock is a liar and a sham. It is obvius you have made no effort to try and shore up this sorry conman.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Wow, way to attempt a derail, but i'll bite. I'm assuming you were born AFTER 1992? Plus, other than repeating the ramblings of an opiate-addicted megalomaniac, where did you even get those ideas above? They just plain don't make sense, except in the fantasy land of big-spending, big-debt, kill-em-all Neocons.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

œOne of the predictions concerns how we’re going to have seven days of darkness. When this takes place, a lot of people that don’t have a spiritual basis are going to go nuts

Well we already got our seven plus days of darkness here in east coast New Jersey a.k.a. Sandy! Guess this prediction is somewhat true?
And yes, some people DID go nuts without lights!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join