It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Monumental Is Going To Happen

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Explain how obama was the "positive" timeline?

Both choices were rotten.

Surely your not on about the "hope and change" crap.

With either in charge, our country has little short term hope and the only change is what little is left in our pockets...
till they redistribute it.

I've lived through 8 presidents. It has been a slow progression deeper into totalitarianism.

Is something coming? You betcha.

Is it positive? After we go through a nice little patch of pure hell, we will make it out and it we should be better for it. Nothing but what is pure is left after fire.

If you think the pres is deserving of some sort of apotheosis, you really need to reconsider.

Most likely, you are about half my age and have somehow stayed hopeful. Good for ya. I've seen and learned far too much to be anything more than skeptical and expectant.

Things will get better IN THE LONG GAME, but the potus will have nothing to do with it except to get us closer to the crucible.

So be it.

Just as William Bonney said in Young Guns:

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Well friend, regardless, I shall finish the game.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well, apparently this generation will keep looking for a sign, and the only sign given will be the sign of Jonah...

What happened to Jonah????

He kept predicting doom and destruction, and then the people repented and changed their ways, and they became blessed instead of destroyed,

SOOOOOOOOOO MAYBE, just MAYBE, all the doom and gloomers will be all PO'd and see that things turn around for mankind.

I feel like we are already in Armageddon in ways...... I think of Armageddon, as "argument getting done"...... as we are seeing the ways of evil cant last, and hashing it all out between us and coming up with better solutions and collectively wanting to repent or "turn it all around" for the better.

JMHO.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You lost all of your credibility after you said Obama is putting the nation in the proper direction.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

we are all psychic, some have tuned their abilities, some incarnated on this world with all or some of their abilities...yes there are some real psychics

No one is psychic. It is a delusion. You might share the delusion. You probably do.

PS Wilcock is a liar and a sham. It is obvius you have made no effort to try and shore up this sorry conman.

Well count me in with the delusional crowd Stereo

Not for believing Wilcock or Nibiru being here then there and in every photo and youtube vid you can find or any other type of fear mongering fools.

Haven't you ever experienced a moment with another person when you've thought of something and were about to say it and the moment your about to speak your thought your companion voices it?

Or as just happen to me recently, a friend was trying to remember a radio personality and he always knew this guys name but at that moment it couldn't click, he remembered a movie in which this guy was in and as I was thinking I remembered, I was about to speak but for some reason held off for about 10 seconds, just as I was about say this guys name as my friend was still picking his mind he blurted it out literally a few tenths of second before I did. Did he hear my inner voice a number of times, thinking "Mick Malloy, Yeah its Mick Malloy, Got to be Mick?

Psychic has to much mysticism and new age sound to it, well just as bad, I would call the phenomena, receiving/transmitting of thoughts.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

we are all psychic, some have tuned their abilities, some incarnated on this world with all or some of their abilities...yes there are some real psychics

No one is psychic. It is a delusion. You might share the delusion. You probably do.

PS Wilcock is a liar and a sham. It is obvius you have made no effort to try and shore up this sorry conman.

we are psychic, your thoughts create your reality...

why not choose love?

you are the creator

remember?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Haven't you ever experienced a moment with another person when you've thought of something and were about to say it and the moment your about to speak your thought your companion voices it?

Coincidences happen all of the time. I was reading an article on baking when the receptionist called for a Boulangerie. It's just a coincidence.

Or as just happen to me recently, a friend was trying to remember a radio personality and he always knew this guys name but at that moment it couldn't click, he remembered a movie in which this guy was in and as I was thinking I remembered, I was about to speak but for some reason held off for about 10 seconds, just as I was about say this guys name as my friend was still picking his mind he blurted it out literally a few tenths of second before I did. Did he hear my inner voice a number of times, thinking "Mick Malloy, Yeah its Mick Malloy, Got to be Mick?

This is a case in which 2 people are thinking about the same issue and as you state one person came up with the name before the other.

If there were a transfer of information between people then it could be determined through testing. Testing shows no ability to transfer between people.

Psychic has to much mysticism and new age sound to it, well just as bad, I would call the phenomena, receiving/transmitting of thoughts.

The name doesn't matter because testing shows whatever you call it does not exist.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Pretend all you want, but there is no evidence for that.

This is an old claim. One of the proponents of this was Carlos Castenada who eventually admitted it was all a hoax. Despite that people still use Castenada as evidence for thoughts creating reality.

There are no psychics. If there were then testing would show that psychics are real. Testing shows they are fake.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Pretend all you want, but there is no evidence for that.

This is an old claim. One of the proponents of this was Carlos Castenada who eventually admitted it was all a hoax. Despite that people still use Castenada as evidence for thoughts creating reality.

There are no psychics. If there were then testing would show that psychics are real. Testing shows they are fake.

lol, pretend!

did you ever have imaginary friends as a child?

how about remote viewing?

how about channeling?

how about near death experiences? or what i like to call near life experiences?

the truth shall be known and it is the opposite of what you think at this moment, you are a spiritual being and you know all of this yet something is blocking you from accessing this information...must be your vibration/frequency or maybe your soul contract...

but either way you will find the truth.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
finally it happened

the monumental thing was more monumental than ever concieved

it also blocked the friggin toilet

lol

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

There are no psychics.

RV is a ludicrous sham. It is an utter failure time after time after time.
Channeling is downright laughable.

the truth shall be known and it is the opposite of what you think at this moment, you are a spiritual being and you know all of this yet something is blocking you from accessing this information...must be your vibration/frequency or maybe your soul contract...

To make claims about me is pointless and ridiculous.

The simple fact is that those claiming to be psychics all fail when tested. They can't do their parlor tricks even though they claim they can. Psychics cannot do what they claim.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

There are no psychics.

I do not believe in "psychics" who charge money to see into your future. I have experienced plenty of psychic phenomena first hand. Personal experience though (no proof) over the internet. In person people around me have seen it too.

Have you never even once had a "feeling" or "intuition" about something that proved to be true? I just watched a touching documentary on 60 minutes about a guy who had a terrible feeling heading into work the day of the world trade center attacks. He worked in the building and got off the subway and went home to his family. Only to watch the events unfold on TV. He was really traumatized and crying thinking he could have warned others.

This thing went nuts before the events of 911, I am interested to see if anything happens before December 21 2012.

When human consciousness becomes coherent and synchronized, the behavior of random systems may change. Quantum event based random number generators (RNGs) produce completely unpredictable sequences of zeroes and ones. But when a great event synchronizes the feelings of millions of people, our network of RNGs becomes subtly structured. The probability is less than one in a billion that the effect is due to chance. The evidence suggests an emerging noosphere, or the unifying field of consciousness described by sages in all cultures.

It is a project being done by Princeton
noosphere.princeton.edu/

RV is a ludicrous sham.

Again personal experiences with RV prove otherwise to me.

Have you ever tried it or any form of meditation? Our militarily used and still uses remote viewing.

It is an utter failure time after time after time.

Not so much.

Channeling is downright laughable.

I would ask you this. What is consciousness?

"Channeling" is simply channeling consciousness from a "collective" of like minded thoughts.

Right now as you type on ATS you are in essence channeling consciousness through a filter of your own self "views" onto the page.

A good channel connects to collective "thoughts" and does not let their "self" get in the way of the message. That is why a good channel is hard to find, and why all claimed "channeled" material should be looked at very closely. Most channels do a poor job of filtering or taking themselves out of the message.

Some really good channeled material has come through. The Ra Material for instance.
edit on 18-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Explain how obama was the "positive" timeline?
reply to post by felonius

I understand the illusion of choice under this two party system. Trust me, I am not a fan of Obama or Romney in the least. They are opposite sides of the same coin, both sides leading to more Government less individual rights. The agenda of both sides is the same.

However I feel they both have different paths to reach this agenda. I was scared ####less of Romney. He looked like a Robot honestly, no REAL emotion at all when he would speak to the camera. Maybe he was just easier to read then Obama? Not sure.. I would be lying if I didn't say he creeped me out. I feel we did "dodge a bullet" so to speak by avoiding 4 years of POTUS Romney.

And we do have a choice to be free under this system if we so choose, I think you should have to watch this and truly understand it before you graduate high school.

Much wisdom can be found in the following 8 minutes. If you don't get it.. watch it until you do.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

its most likely gonna be the return of the "gods" aka ALIENS the annuaki and all that jazz everything points to it lol

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by cornucopia
“One of the predictions concerns how we’re going to have seven days of darkness."

Wait... I thought it was supposed to be three?

Due to over crowding...it's been expanded.....

Des

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
Darkness...
On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
Darkness...
On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
More Darkness...
Etc.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

......Much wisdom can be found in the following 8 minutes. If you don't get it.. watch it until you do.

Great vid SyntheticPerception and a strong message. You certainly can not change everyone's perception. All you can do is attempt to point them in the right direction, the rest is up to them, imho, of course.

Edit to add I dont believe anything wild is going to happen. I belive its a spiritual awakening, or hope so anyway. I'm NOT a religous person, not affiliated with any organized religeon but am deeply spiritual in my faith. I was brought up Jehovah Witness and that completely turned me off to the whole 'goin to church' thing. Of course it's a personal choice and God love ya if thats yours..I just prefer my backyard or my living room over a room filled with pretenders.
edit on 18-11-2012 by JustLu because: Edit to clarify

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

I just watched a touching documentary on 60 minutes about a guy who had a terrible feeling heading into work the day of the world trade center attacks.

There are plenty of times people have terrible feelings and then nothing happens. People forget about those incidents. Then they have a terrible feeling and something does happen. They connect the two and think they are psychic.

People connect lots of unrelated things. They think that after an earthquake they noticed their pets acting in an unusual manner. If they check their pet behavior beforehand they are not able to predict quakes. It only works in hindsight.

There are lots of anecdotes about dreams and feelings that look good, but they don't work out. It is just selective memories that support these notions.

Have you ever tried it or any form of meditation? Our militarily used and still uses remote viewing.

Not true. RV was tested for more than sufficient time. It was dumped by the military because it was deemed useless. It never worked for the military. It doesn't work for civilians. RV is all about self delusion. You have to believe and then torture the results to fit afterwards. There was an RV lover I emailed that swore up and down that when he wrote musical and rhythmic he was spot on describing a tornado. Shows how far the RVers will be to forcing a round peg into a square hole.

It is a project being done by Princeton

NO. It is being done by another group. This project has never provided anything of value. They claim that through strange unpublished machinations they see things in the data. No one outside of this group does.

They make strange claims such as spikes in their data during events are listed as reactions to the event. But if the spike occurs before the event they say that the event is being predicted.

What these folks do is look for what they call anomalies in the data. Then they go looking for events to shoehorn into their beliefs. They accept hits and misses as hits. Right? It reacts to people and it reacts to people before they react.

"Channeling" is simply channeling consciousness from a "collective" of like minded thoughts.

Channeling is the modern form of a seance where people talked to their dead friends. Now you get to talk to mystical warriors from other planets or whatever. It is a scam.

Right now as you type on ATS you are in essence channeling consciousness through a filter of your own self "views" onto the page.

A really bad comparison. That's like claiming that all people channel their consciousness through their vocal organs.

Some really good channeled material has come through. The Ra Material for instance.

That's the sort of laughable material I'm talking about. It is such an obvious scam to separate the gullible from their money.

Your taking this nonsense hook, line, and sinker.

Try applying some skepticism to these issues. Begin with RV. That is a simple one to see as false. Go over the predictions of the RV crowd and see how often they have failed. Check up on the RV of Jupiter. Check up on the RV of the mother ship trailing Hale Bopp. Check up on the RV of the mining operation on Mars. There are lots and lots of things to examine that will show that RV is based on self delusion.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well whatever happens dont leave home without this

www.youtube.com...

Gotta smell good when you meet your End! Or indeed New Beginning!

edit on 18/11/12 by Wirral Bagpuss because: YT Link Woes!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MeritocracyNow

Really? That is "scientific?
As soon as I saw reference to Wilcox, I quit reading.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I'm going to go out on a limb (and probably shock a few people) and second your thought and agree with it.

There is so much we don't know about how the human mind works, and if they are correct that we only technically use 10-15% of it daily and in our lives, who is to say that somewhere down the line some of this will not be proven? I've had Deja Vu moments, I've had moments where I'm talking to someone and it becomes almost like i've heard it before and can finish the statement.

That feeling that there's something else around you...

It's a very narrow minded view to think that we understand fully the workings or the capabilities of the human brain and all it could possibly do..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join