It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Oh hey, I just realized this has been moved to [HOAX!]. Way to go mods I usually don't see these Nibiru threads get moved after being debunked.
edit on 11/12/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by godseyeview

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by MrXYZ

Duh the Earth is flat. The Krulians flattened it so Nibiru will now pass by harmlessly. Take off the blinders and get wth the program.

edit on 11/12/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

why dont you talk about the chinese video of nibiru from space?

Because it's just as comical as the "Earth is flat" video

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Welcome to the HOAX bin! Enjoy your stay OP and see how far you'll go with this

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

why dont you talk about the chinese video of nibiru from space?

Already ridiculed to death. Try to keep up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Oh hey, I just realized this has been moved to [HOAX!]. Way to go mods I usually don't see this Nibiru threads get moved after being debunked.

Mission accomplished!!

Now, what's Nasa's phone number again? I want my disinfo agent paycheck!!!

Maybe the OP could write me a reference letter so I can get a decent bonus this time

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm a little confused. I didn't read every post but I think I have the jist of it.

The Krulians shot a rod into a volcano.
Which caused General Petraeus to get a little on the side.
Which means he must know that Nibiru is comming.

Do I have it about right?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
I'm a little confused. I didn't read every post but I think I have the jist of it.

The Krulians shot a rod into a volcano.
Which caused General Petraeus to get a little on the side.
Which means he must know that Nibiru is comming.

Do I have it about right?

That makes no sense whatsoever...so I guess you got it right according to the OP

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

North Carolina is in the northern hemisphere. If you are in the same region of the planet you will see the same things in the sky that they do. Even if you're in California. Or Canada Or England. We're talking about things in outer space and we can all see the moon and the stars. It changes only when you go below the equator then you see a different sky from the southern hemisphere but even then you still see a wholebunch of what the northern hemishpere is seeing too. The constellations will be in a different location depending on where you view from.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I hear that they can fashion them into most any hat these days. I saw a cute barret just the other day.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
And IMO, comets respond to, feeding the poor and homeless. ARK = Acts of Random Kindness. Gravity is guilt, and that is what draws them in.

In a thread full of crazy stuff, this just about takes the crazy biscuit.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Zaphod58

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Then how do you explain the complete lack of effect from it? If it's a star, it has massive gravity and should have affected the outer planets by now, as well as the environment here on earth.

Um havent u been noticing major earthquakes like everyday.
edit on 12-11-2012 by godseyeview because: (no reason given)

No. Have there been major earthquakes like everyday? I dont think so. No there hasn't been major earthquakes everyday.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Then how do you explain the complete lack of effect from it? If it's a star, it has massive gravity and should have affected the outer planets by now, as well as the environment here on earth.

Um havent u been noticing major earthquakes like everyday.
edit on 12-11-2012 by godseyeview because: (no reason given)

No. Have there been major earthquakes like everyday? I dont think so. No there hasn't been major earthquakes everyday.

I'm even monitoring earthquakes each day, all I see is earthquakes at 3.0 max at areas where there is earthquakes everyday like Alaska and California... No big ones since the last tsunami warnings in Hawaii, thats like the biggest one since the Japan disaster I believe?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Im curious how these things are debunked. All I see is opinion, and a world with alot of underground dumbs.

On a conspiracy forum, hoaxing threads like this is extremely outrageous and it means there is a group of people who have far too much power over those seeking truth and questioning everyone.

So far, mystery of second sun, possibly a sundog. But not debunked, just lists of possibilities and probabilities while people are still searching for TRUTH AND ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THE WORLD's CRIMINAL MISMANAGERS.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

We actually had less earthquakes the year...and last year...and the year before...compared to 2007 for example.

LINK

Of course the guy claiming there was an increase got that from a random Youtube clown who claims to be in contact with Aliens...so can't blame him for getting it wrong. On the other hand, he could have spent 2min doing a quick "earthquake, frequency" Google search

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Im curious how these things are debunked. All I see is opinion, and a world with alot of underground dumbs.

On a conspiracy forum, hoaxing threads like this is extremely outrageous and it means there is a group of people who have far too much power over those seeking truth and questioning everyone.

So far, mystery of second sun, possibly a sundog. But not debunked, just lists of possibilities and probabilities while people are still searching for TRUTH AND ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THE WORLD's CRIMINAL MISMANAGERS.

It's a HOAX because no evidence was presented.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Um hello the Krulians blew up Elenin. How is ATS suppose to know that the Krulians was going to do this? also here is the video of nibiru from chinese satellites www.youtube.com...

Um hello that's impossible because everyone knows that when the Borg invaded the Alpha quadrant they killed all of the Krulians.

There are currently some attempts to restart the Krulian race via cloning and genetic manipulation, but so far they have only been able to create cremebruleeans. Now their numbers keep falling however because they are so delicious, and there is a galactic custard shortage. Tough times in the old milky way.

***Sarcasm off****

In all seriousness, you have GOT to be kidding me.....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper

wow you really need to do some studing my friend. see the storms on saturn in december of 2010? www.space.com...

jupiters orbit is off as are all of the planets. here is aNOTHER link for you -
______beforeitsnews/unexplained-phenomena/2012/08/are-planet-orbits-way-off-due-to-nibiru-astronomers-studying-them-seem-to-be-having-unusual-acc idents-2430184.html

and what was that whole campaign al gore put together a few years back??? oh, global warming! remember they blamed iT on green-house gasses, cow flatulence(HAHAHAHAHAHAHA), etc. The truth was our second sun getting near. anything else you want links for?

In all honesty you dont really believe this do you? I mean really believe it.
I want a link for the planets being out of their orbits and it cannot come from before its news because that site is not reliable or reputable. A science site would do. NASA would be better. Go on hop to it.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

In Your Most Humble, and doesnt slam dunk mine, opinion.

Those videos showed something, and you can't prove its a sundog. If there was a nibiru, it probably look like that.

And did you just write about earthquakes.

We've been getting some doozies. 7.7 off Haida, first one in a very long long time.

preparednessnewsnetwork.com...

This is a conspiracy forum.

If we needed to give power to the msn anchor boys to hoax threads for truth seekers, maybe there shouldnt even be alternative sites.

Hoaxing this is criminal to me!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Hoaxing this is criminal to me!

Your entire posting history is criminal to my sig.

Seek therapy!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

no they shot the rod into the volcano to dissipate the tectonic activity caused by nibiru gravity effect. Get with the program. you people are so late.

Shooting a rod into liquid rock would accomplish nothing other than melting said rod.

That's like saying I relieved the pressure on that propane tank over there by shooting it with an RPG. It doesn't work that way.

Gravitational disturbances would NOT be controlled by shooting a magical rod into a volcano. Things would be happening totally unrelated to volcanos or earthquakes that would be visible to everybody.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join