It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Guys there is another sun which will join our system, but not for some time. It was coming from the vega system

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by James1982

Wish I did ...

It is one of her many wacky posts about alien abduction. Says she was looking for one pf her children with another child...then looked up and noticed something(forget what) then proceeds to talk to the stars saying something like I know your there...

She is so full of it..

Now that you say that, it's starting to ring a bell... I'm sure I saw that thread and tried to block it out because of how damaging it was to my fragile grasp on reality lol.

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by CHRLZ

It's OK...now that his thread is rightfully placed in the HOAX bin, further posting by the OP just gives us a birds-eye view into the depths of their delusion.....

Des

Hmm I'm so shocked that I actually agree with Destinyone about something. Do you still hate me for being a meanie in that other thread awhile back?

Originally posted by GameKeeper
wow.. thrown to the HOAX bin? ATS you have sold(souled) out. Did I say this was happening today? So my last thread was about an "Event" was shut down and this gets thrown to the hoax bin? are you as blind as the devilish trolls pretend to be? absurd.

It's how you present it.

The videos of a "second sun" all over Youtube are horrible things to use as proof. You aren't going to get anywhere basing your arguments on rubbish. If you really believe in this stuff and want to convince people, may I suggest thinking out a long, logic-based argument that would get people more open to the idea that this is possible? That way you won't get sent to the hoax bin, because you're just stating your opinion and backing it up with supporting logic.

The way it is right now, you are stating all this stuff as fact, when you know just as well as I do that there is NO way you can KNOW for a fact this is real. You can have a strong suspicion, you can think it's likely, think it's possible, think it's probable, but you cannot honestly sit here and tell me that you KNOW for a fact this is real, because there is zero hard evidence for it, and that's the problem.

Then you try to back that up with videos that are total crap. That's why you got sent to the Hoax bin.

The idea of Nibiru coming to Earth to do whatever is a REALLY COOL idea. Why would I argue against you? Do you think I"m a disinfo agent? Do you think I'm just a huge jerk? My only motivation is that after looking at all the available evidence I see no evidence available. So I'll point that out and argue points that make sense to me.

I don't argue against it because I'm scared of the idea, like I said I think it's cool. Even if it came here to destroy us, I would be more than happy to, on my last days on Earth, be witness to something as incredible as a whole planet flying towards us, appearing in the sky day and night. That just sounds too cool to pass up, even if it means the death of us all. We all gotta die, and THAT is a pretty memorable and unique death. How many humans could say their death was caused by Nibiru? I'd feel special if it happened.

People don't take you seriously when you state you know these things for a fact when it's impossible to know them for a fact. You can believe it's going to happen, want it to happen, think that it's likely to happen, but be honest with yourself and us and confess that you cannot know for certain, nobody knows the future for certain.

Bearing that in mind, it's also offensive to posters here when you call everyone that disagrees with you a shill, disinfo agent, evil, bad, whatever other negative things you can come up with. We are just regular people just like you, albeit we are a bit more honest with ourselves and others. Get it out of your head that you are some sort of special gifted little tulip that knows the future for certain, and has been charged with spreading the word of certain doom. It kind of reeks of a messiah complex, which isn't flattering to anybody.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Originally posted by Zaphod58
If a second sun/planet/whatever it is, was to pass through our solar system, it wouldn't matter if anyone was in hiding or not. It would tear the earth apart, and we wouldn't survive it.

And as everyone has ever pointed out in the other threads, where is the evidence of another gravitational source anywhere in the solar system? All the outer planets should be showing wobble, or be knocked out of their orbits if was that close.

Hmm some Scientist think that this Solar system Could be Binary

as there alot Others stars aka Suns are.. in Our Milky Way

The 2nd Sun Could Only be 1 ) Dead Star or 2) Brown Dwarf Called Nemesis

Could be very well be the cause of Mass extinction every so Ion Years

Sun's Nemesis Pelted Earth with Comets,
Study Suggestsby Leslie Mullen,
Astrobiology MagazineDate: 11 March 2010 Time: 08:16 AM ET
www.space.com...

But as for somthing Now It could be like Nemesis as Nemesis is way to far away ...

Dont for Get People

that there are 3 Rouge Galexys being ripped apart but our Wonderfull Galaxy Milkey Way

as we Speek ... research it .. as One is Wrapped around Our Galaxy 3 times so far

and maybe throwing Rouge Planet and Suns all over the Galexy ..

As Worlds Colllide ... part ...........

edit on 12-11-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

See, you use words like "maybe" and "could be"

That's the difference, what you propose, that a rogue planet COULD come flinging around our solar system, is possible. I don't think anyone would disagree with you on that.

But the OP isn't saying "This is possible" "this could happen" he/she is saying "Nibiru IS coming" "This IS happening" stating all of this hypothetical stuff as fact, when we all know it's impossible for the OP to know what the future holds.

The timeline is the other issue. Nibiru proponents always screw up the timeline, because they claim Nibiru is here or there in our solar system, or this or that. They propose situations that IF true we WOULD see effects from, and we don't.

Or they say that Nibiru is too far away to see right NOW but will still be here by the end of 2012. They basically suggest this whole planet will end up traveling faster than it could.

If someone wants to talk possibilities I'm not going to rag on them. But if someone goes around thinking they can see the future and know super special secret knowledge, then yes, I'll rag on them with all my ability.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Its scary what basic facts people are ignorant of these days. With all the access we have to the internet and information I think its criminal for people to be this uninformed.

It's what happens when people demonize the scientific process and community. I swear we are going into another dark age, but this one is self imposed by the people who claim to be the most enlightened. How ironic. And sad.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444
Guys there is another sun which will join our system

Namely? Designation, coordinates (any system will do), size, distance, magnitude and classification? Discoverer? Verifier? Reason why no amateur astronomers are discussing it (apart from what I talk about below)? You ARE aware of the capabilities of amateur astronomers..?

but not for some time.

Could you possibly be a tad more specific? Days? Months? Years? Decades? Centuries? Millenia? (Again - see below)

It was coming from the vega system

'Was'? Why did the tense change? Is it no longer coming? Why do you call Vega a 'system', when it is a star with no obvious companions? (It *may* have some planets and/or a debris ring, but that is not yet clear.)

And may I ask your interest and experience in these matters? Finally, where did you get your information?

FTR, Vega is in fact a star that is on a trajectory that will take it a bit closer to us - in about 210,000 years it will overtake Sirius as our brightest star. However.. after about 300,000 years it will have passed its closest approach and will slowly fade again. Even at its closest, it will be coming nowhere near our solar system.

For those of you wanting to identify Vega.. if you live in the Northern hemisphere, pop outside tonight and look to the West in the early evening. Vega will be about 40-60 degrees above the horizon (depends a bit on your latitude). With Deneb and Altair it forms a large triangle of bright stars, often called the Summer Triangle. Vega is the brightest one at lower right, Deneb is the one above it.

Why not stay outside and turn to the North East - Capella, another very bright star will be visible near the horizon and if you wait, you will see beautiful Jupiter rising in the east. Jupiter is *much* brighter again.

And to Gamekeeper - why not learn about your sky and make *your* posts useful, informative and intelligent..? You could start by downloading and using Stellarium, instead of hanging out at Youtube with all the trolls preying on the ignorant...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444

Guys there is another sun which will join our system, but not for some time. It was coming from the vega system

Vega system you say..

Not anywhere near the Ken or Ryu system is it or maybe the maybe the Akuma system.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I wish I didnt have to make this thread,

Guess what we wish you hadn't bothered this has been shown hundreds of time on here

sun dog LMAO............ check vid # 3 in solar mode. there goes your sun dog theory.

I suggest you learn what a filter does before you make yourself look stupid!!!

TO LATE!!!!!
edit on 13-11-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hmm, maybe history has the story backwards..

We had a brown dwarf in our solar system, that was like a sun, very close to earth- long before all the planets got in order.

They called it Saturn.

I hope there are people here that are familiar with the theory I'm referring to.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

The papers have warned us, I have read at least five articles saying, "expect two suns in the sky" Solar flares to wipe out power. The BBC is saying that the UK can be out of power by 2015. It is November and here in UK it should be frosty but it is like a spring day. something is wrong here people. and every bit of my instinct tell me we are involved in a game much much bigger than ourselves. Only time will tell. Taking a final stand!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprenticeofLight

The papers have warned us, I have read at least five articles saying, "expect two suns in the sky" Solar flares to wipe out power. The BBC is saying that the UK can be out of power by 2015. It is November and here in UK it should be frosty but it is like a spring day. something is wrong here people. and every bit of my instinct tell me we are involved in a game much much bigger than ourselves. Only time will tell. Taking a final stand!

Where does the BBC say this ?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

edit on 13-11-2012 by LightWarrior11 because: I'll refrain

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
OK, so I've read the first 12 pages of this thread and it's quite obvious that the OP is either;

- A young troll (young because he's not very good at it)
- A young teenager (as he has zero ability to debate)
- Mentally challenged (This is no laughing matter)

Everyone knows he set up a 2nd account to reply to himself, or just got another teenage friend to join and back him up.

So can we please stop encouraging this nonsense?

NB: Kudos to our members for politely and intelligently OWNING him

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

And as everyone has ever pointed out in the other threads, where is the evidence of another gravitational source anywhere in the solar system? All the outer planets should be showing wobble, or be knocked out of their orbits if was that close.

Unexplained perturbations in the orbits of Neptune and Uranus are what made scientists start to look for a tenth planet (Planet X) back in the 70's.

So the wobble you mention is there.

QV.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by qvision

Unexplained perturbations in the orbits of Neptune and Uranus are what made scientists start to look for a tenth planet (Planet X) back in the 70's.

So the wobble you mention is there.

QV.

Neptune's mass was recalculated after the voyager flybys and either astronomical observations led to the revision of its charectisics. The usual "wobble" of its orbit was then revised and everything behaves as it should.

Besides.....if that wasn't the case then your fictional planet has been hanging out in the far end of the solar system for over 40 years now and it would, again, have been spotted. The planets are visible in our night skies, someone of the 7 billion people with eyeballs would have noticed by now

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

ive been thinking the same thing.., the patreaus resignation, etc. there is definitely a code they have for when stuff is about to splatter everywhere from hitting the fan.. its nice to see other people who see it the same way and understand these things now so they can look out for them...

You also forgot The De Baur Family ( i Think thats the spelling) selling their part in the the diamond empire for about 5 or 6 billion $ and George Lucas selling Star Wars to Disney for 4 Billion.

Do you know why these sales have happened? Its because they were running short on cash to purchase tickets to the lift boats created for the 2012 disaster, just like the movie, man who would have thought that

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I have seen Numerous asteroids/meteors fly overhead in the past few nights.

That would be the Taurid meteor shower which goes on for a good portion of this month. That can not be associated with Nibiru. It is a yearly occurrence.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by godseyeview

Ok at this point I think we can say conclusively that you're just a troll. If you're not... I don't even think my mind can comprehend it if you're serious.

Its a group of guys sitting around a computer either with a few beers or bongs and having a good laugh.

Don't even go there in thinking this could be serious because that could be of great concern if an individual is posting what they do and not be taking the piss.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Im curious how these things are debunked. All I see is opinion, and a world with alot of underground dumbs.

On a conspiracy forum, hoaxing threads like this is extremely outrageous and it means there is a group of people who have far too much power over those seeking truth and questioning everyone.

So far, mystery of second sun, possibly a sundog. But not debunked, just lists of possibilities and probabilities while people are still searching for TRUTH AND ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THE WORLD's CRIMINAL MISMANAGERS.

Unity if I may, Whats the problem with walking outdoors and looking up at the sky to see for oneself if there is a second sun?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join