It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
the truth is this thread was on pace to make ats front page so they had to go and label it a 'hoax' to try and dissuade people from reading and watching thr videos. but you devils cant stop my shine no matter how hard you try.

It applaud the mods for that given how rubbish those videos are. If they allowed it, but they might just as well allow videos of cats playing the piano

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
so here is a sad thought......

What if all these "believers" peddling their nonsense is the actual conspiracy? a conspiracy against those of us who base our beliefs on reason, logic and fact?

People like GameKeeper, PlanetXisHere etc etc could very well be the paid & scripted "shills" that they repeatedly accuse the rest of us as being.

I mean look at the evidence:

- claims without any merit
- no real, substantial, confirmed facts presented
- the inability to see reason and admit that they cannot themselves see what they are presenting as fact
- the never ending supply of youtube videos of the same nonsense
- the absolute ignorance or disregard of any requests made to themselves to present hard fact, instead preferring to represent the illogical opinions of others withing the same "group" of people.
- always disregarding the actual facts in favour of their scripted responses.

Its like its one massive, big joke on the rest of us......and one I am personally starting to actually enjoy. As crazy as that sounds, these threads keep me entertained when I am at work when I am on my own and in the dark (im a projectionist). just yesterday, when this thread first popped up i actually though to myself "yes, another thread where lots of sillyness is going to happen, this will be fun !"

The thing is, GameKeeper, PXIH etc....

your threads entertain us.....and not in the way you intend. If you just took the time to LISTEN to what people are saying, ignore those NWO paychecks your obviously getting, and think for yourself....you would see reason. Until that point, people are going to continually mock your threads, and have an effective debunk for everything you have to say.

If you can man yourself up (or woman yourself up) and openly admit that you have doubts, or are knowingly peddling falsehoods everyone would think much better of you, and you might actually get some of the respect that you deserve as a logical, thinking person. You obviously work hard at your threads....put the same effort into understanding the truth and you will be better for it

edit on 13-11-2012 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Reply to post by timetothink

Right now i had my best laugh reading this epic masterpiece of divine threat.
Yes my friend... you made me very happy

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by qvision

So much wrong information in such a short post. A Planet X has been hypothesized since the discovery of Neptune. The name Planet X was coined by Percival Lowell in the early 20th century. In fact the hunt for Planet X is what led to the discovery of Pluto. By the 70s astronomers had pretty much given up the hunt. These views were confirmed with Voyager 2's flyby of Neptune when it's mass was recalculated and the perturbations disappeared.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

I've always thought if there were disinformation agents they wouldn't argue against theories but present the most ridiculous theories as a way to make all conspiracy theorists seem crazy. I mean who has done more damage to the conspiracy world, David Icke or skeptics like Michael Shermer?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
So... it was a poor act of judgement to purchase these two drums of
'Ambre Solair Max' sun cream?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Gamekeeper I have n uncle like you! Just won’t accept his wrong and no matter what his right!! And about this subject too!! I can’t actually talk to him anymore because he makes me so angry. Reading your posts I felt them feelings of anger coming back! I think we should get people like you on a rocket and fire you towards the sun and don’t forget to relay information back to us of what you can see and what our binary star looks like!..
Enjoy your day goodbye

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis
so here is a sad thought......

What if all these "believers" peddling their nonsense is the actual conspiracy? a conspiracy against those of us who base our beliefs on reason, logic and fact?

People like GameKeeper, PlanetXisHere etc etc could very well be the paid & scripted "shills" that they repeatedly accuse the rest of us as being.

I mean look at the evidence:

- claims without any merit
- no real, substantial, confirmed facts presented
- the inability to see reason and admit that they cannot themselves see what they are presenting as fact
- the never ending supply of youtube videos of the same nonsense
- the absolute ignorance or disregard of any requests made to themselves to present hard fact, instead preferring to represent the illogical opinions of others withing the same "group" of people.
- always disregarding the actual facts in favour of their scripted responses.

Its like its one massive, big joke on the rest of us......and one I am personally starting to actually enjoy. As crazy as that sounds, these threads keep me entertained when I am at work when I am on my own and in the dark (im a projectionist). just yesterday, when this thread first popped up i actually though to myself "yes, another thread where lots of sillyness is going to happen, this will be fun !"

The thing is, GameKeeper, PXIH etc....

your threads entertain us.....and not in the way you intend. If you just took the time to LISTEN to what people are saying, ignore those NWO paychecks your obviously getting, and think for yourself....you would see reason. Until that point, people are going to continually mock your threads, and have an effective debunk for everything you have to say.

If you can man yourself up (or woman yourself up) and openly admit that you have doubts, or are knowingly peddling falsehoods everyone would think much better of you, and you might actually get some of the respect that you deserve as a logical, thinking person. You obviously work hard at your threads....put the same effort into understanding the truth and you will be better for it

edit on 13-11-2012 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

Ive had the same suspicions

2nd

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I would like to say this; throught my studies of the Occult and Philosophy, I have come to the understanding that our eyes currently only perceive certain sets of frequencies; just as our ears, nose, and mouth do. Dogs can hear noises that we can't hear. There are a good deal of things that we can not see with our physical eyes, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. So I'm sorry, but it is of the utmost ignorance to go outside and say just because you can't see it, it must not exist. How long have you been breathing?

edit on 13-11-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
I would like to say this; throught my studies of the Occult and Philosophy, I have come to the understanding that our eyes currently only perceive certain sets of frequencies; just as our ears, nose, and mouth do. Dogs can hear noises that we can't hear. There are a good deal of things that we can not see with our physical eyes, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. So I'm sorry, but it is of the utmost ignorance to go outside and say just because you can't see it, it must not exist. How long have you been breathing?

Big hint..........in all the videos posted as evidence, "it" is in the visible light spectrum

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

We can hear everything dogs hear thanks to technology and make up for the shortcomings of our senses.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

It's not something that can be seen with the eyes in the sense you think. Manly P. Hall outlined in his 'Secret Teachings of All Ages' that ancient cultures were aware of a second spiritual sun of a bluish hue that could only be seen with the Third Eye.

Also the band Tool produced a song called Third Eye.

Shroud-ing all the ground around me Is this holy crow above me. Black as holes within a memory And blue as our new second sun. I stick my hand into his shadow To pull the pieces from the sand. Which I attempt to reassemble To see just who I might have been. I do not recognize the vessel, But the eyes seem so familiar. Like phosphorescent desert buttons Singing one familiar song...

With the spiritual awakening connotations possibly given to 12-21, the emergence of perception of the spiritual Sun, would certainly be symbolic.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

My argument is separate from the OP's argument.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
thank you to everyone who replied with sincerity. to 'the others'.. why are you so mad? did i ruffle some feathers???

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

You might as well have just said who needs brains, because we have iPad calculators.. Technology is a counterfeit to the brain and our senses. There is a reason the Architect gave us a brain and senses, not kindle pro's and anti-gravity pens.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

thank you for your input. you might be making too much sense. it seems that is not allowed here..

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
thank you to everyone who replied with sincerity. to 'the others'.. why are you so mad? did i ruffle some feathers???

Ruffled feathers...no. A good look into the chicken little syndrome...yes....

Des

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
more sightings wake up folks its here!!!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-11-2012 by GameKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

The interesting thing is that we continue to get reports of solar eclipses happening (more recently in Austrailia) when the LSM (Lame Stream Media ) reported that three months ago the LAST ONE UNTIL 2016 keeps popping up OVER and OVER AGAIN. Let's see if you ATSers will keep count of the number of total eclipses that occur until then.
Nemesis is laughing at YOU. LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

i picked up the secret teachings of all ages at a used bookstore for $10 two years ago! is there another book ever written with so much occult and metaphysical information? its like my bible..

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join