It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

The hoax bin is for made-up stuff. That's where this belongs.

Honestly, though, I'm all for a specific Nibiru sub-forum. Maybe call it "Look, We Know It's A Fairytale, But You Insist On Yapping About It So Why Not Do It Where No One Else Has To Bother With Your Nonsense Unless They're Gluttons For Punishment."

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

The hoax bin is for made-up stuff. That's where this belongs.

Honestly, though, I'm all for a specific Nibiru sub-forum. Maybe call it "Look, We Know It's A Fairytale, But You Insist On Yapping About It So Why Not Do It Where No One Else Has To Bother With Your Nonsense Unless They're Gluttons For Punishment."

You earned a star from me for that.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Three words come to mind about Nibiru believers...Mind-Numbingly Stupid.

At least it is where it belongs...HOAX BIN.
edit on 12-11-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I think this thread could use a bottle of stembrow, you know that beer that has those stem cells in it? Supposed to make you smarter.

It's a reflection on the clouds, the sun is not quite setting yet, but it's on it's way. The cloud that appears to be a "second sun" is closer to the observer and because of the angle of the sun in the sky, and the vantage point of the camera we get a reflection. These do happen often enough, and they even have a scientific name, Parhelion.

As well, another poster pointed out the video was shot from behind glass, it's also possible that this is simple glare on the window. Although, I'm going to go with the above mentioned.

Tin foil hats off guys, take a deep breath.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by godseyeview

Well in the past it destroyed civilizations such as Atlantis and Lemuria as well as create the great flood when nibiru passed by but this time we have help from the community galactica especially the Krulians

Your just posting for the giggle factor now aren't you!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
If a second sun/planet/whatever it is, was to pass through our solar system, it wouldn't matter if anyone was in hiding or not. It would tear the earth apart, and we wouldn't survive it.

And as everyone has ever pointed out in the other threads, where is the evidence of another gravitational source anywhere in the solar system? All the outer planets should be showing wobble, or be knocked out of their orbits if was that close.

Hmm some Scientist think that this Solar system Could be Binary

as there alot Others stars aka Suns are.. in Our Milky Way

The 2nd Sun Could Only be 1 ) Dead Star or 2) Brown Dwarf Called Nemesis

Could be very well be the cause of Mass extinction every so Ion Years

Sun's Nemesis Pelted Earth with Comets,
Study Suggestsby Leslie Mullen,
Astrobiology MagazineDate: 11 March 2010 Time: 08:16 AM ET
www.space.com...

But as for somthing Now It could be like Nemesis as Nemesis is way to far away ...

Dont for Get People

that there are 3 Rouge Galexys being ripped apart but our Wonderfull Galaxy Milkey Way

as we Speek ... research it .. as One is Wrapped around Our Galaxy 3 times so far

and maybe throwing Rouge Planet and Suns all over the Galexy ..

As Worlds Colllide ... part ...........

edit on 12-11-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I think that is a perfect example of a reflection off the cloud. Whether it be ice, water, or some form of pollution. Just like the sun setting. The sun is actually below the horizon, but you actually see the sun as if it were not. It is a reflection of the sun's image.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

what makes you think this? this is my nick of the woods so being a new englander myself, your statement got my attention. pm me if u want just dont pay any mind to the soul-sellers. their time is up soon.

And if you're from New England (as I am) how is it that you didn't realize South Carolina was oh maybe..... 9 hours from here or so by train and in NORTH AMERICA.. Love how you ignored that little bit of information you couldn't dispute (You claimed the pics were in the Souther........never mind..)

Anyhow.. New Englanders, most of the native ones at least, wouldn't be so.... closed minded about the fact that you've been had, because most of them (again native ones) wouldn't have allowed themselves to fall for this hoax hook line and sinker...

Next you're going to say that Sandy was a direct result of Nibiru huh?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

This is the most ridiculous thing Ive seen this month .. and your intro, your so serious like you KNOW its there

The videos CLEARLY show reflection from a smaller cloud between the two larger area clouds.. I cant belive you actually belive this

The third video (for lense flare trolls :S); the right side of the screen is all black and blue (solar lense) .. the blue circle or "Niburu" as your making it seem it is, is just that cloud reflecting.

People should not be panicking about some Nibiru or second Sun. IT does not exist; is there ancient record of two Suns? I do not think so or it would be well known.. humanity has been here longer then the internet; the Earth, Sun and solar system have been around ALOT longer then humanity... You people need to get in touch with reality more.

Do exactly what you say; and get off the computer, tv and use your thinker.. whoever belives this #; deffinately needs to use there thinker more often.. they are mentally weak and need to flex some brain muscle.

There could be ONE thing realistic to be afraid of and worry about; its a Polar Shift. But other planets, suns, alien invasions and whatever.. is so new age; and people are getting lost in it. Ground yourself, get out in nature more, and wake up. There is nothing going on when we talk about two suns or a eliptical planet.

Take care,

Love is an art

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

its ALL BEEN DEBUNKED, you said one video shows the second sun is seen in SC, yet Erik and I are in the SAME AREA, and we dont see a second sun, that aint proof enough?

I live in North Carolina and I was outside all weekend and havent seen a 2nd sun either

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

i didnt film this.. i am in northern hemisphere. the girl that recorded it is in South Carolina I believe.. this was at 2pm the other day. it is still below ecpliptic cant see it where I am..

You can add this to the monumental list of things you didnt know but....South Carolina is in the Northern Hemisphere

In fact the entire north american continent is..hence the name north America..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If the below is true then why aren't the planets deviating from from their orbits in some minor way? Better yet, we have satellites orbiting the Sun, Mercury, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, and one on the way to Pluto not to mention voyagers 1 and 2 at the outer limits. Why hasn't anyone of them deviated from their projected courses and communications back to the Earth?

Gravity is a force of attraction between masses. Gravity is a property of mass, the bigger the mass, the bigger the gravity. The further away from each other the masses are, the weaker the gravity between them (similar to the forces between magnets and charges, except that gravity always attracts). www.gcsescience.com...

Unless this 2nd sun has no gravity to go with its invisible presence in the sky.
edit on 12-11-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

i didnt film this.. i am in northern hemisphere. the girl that recorded it is in South Carolina I believe.. this was at 2pm the other day. it is still below ecpliptic cant see it where I am..

You can add this to the monumental list of things you didnt know but....South Carolina is in the Northern Hemisphere

....this is better than Romper Room....

Des

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

I was thinking more like Bozo's Circus.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Nice sun dog you have there chap. Is there anything else youd like to add before you fail to learn astronomy and meterology?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

Its scary what basic facts people are ignorant of these days. With all the access we have to the internet and information I think its criminal for people to be this uninformed.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Its scary what basic facts people are ignorant of these days. With all the access we have to the internet and information I think its criminal for people to be this uninformed.

Think about what you just said about access to the internet. Now consider just how many sites out there push new age psychobabble. Instead of uninformed some people could be misinformed instead.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

the truth is this thread was on pace to make ats front page so they had to go and label it a 'hoax' to try and dissuade people from reading and watching thr videos. but you devils cant stop my shine no matter how hard you try.

What are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
People. You are arguing with this:

Originally posted by godseyeview
Well in the past it destroyed civilizations such as Atlantis and Lemuria as well as create the great flood when nibiru passed by but this time we have help from the community galactica especially the Krulians

Ah.. the Krulians. Known for their partying skills.

..I think it's safe to say there's no point bothering. It's either a completely deranged person or a very mediocre troll that would only generate this many responses on ATS and nowhere else (maybe on GLP).
edit on 12-11-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Dear OP, in your next hoax thread try to reference multiple and different sources.
Following your post with a link to meta-physical/new age commercial site that looks like it's coded by an old person trapped in the 90s is a dead give away of your intentions.

I'm sure you got some hits though on your site. GJ on that at least.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join