It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Yule C Mann

great point. lets see what the others have to say about this.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

I've an occult and metaphysics library of over 3500 books. I would say his books along with Max Heindel's writings are some of my favorites.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The videos in the OP showed Sundogs -- nothing else.

Sundogs are a common atmospheric optical phenomenon caused by the sun refracting on ice crystals in the atmosphere.

There are more common as the weather gets colder, but it does not need to be cold at ground level --- even if it is not that cold on the surface, it can be much colder up in the atmosphere.

Explanation of Sundogs

Gallery of Sundogs and Moondogs

edit on 11/13/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I read this in the comments, what do you think?

The sun is refracting of the cloud. I have seen this many times. It's nothing special or to be alarmed about. (It's also referred to as a "Sun Dog")

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by vendettent

i think it is a standard troll answer. just like, 'if there were something that big on our solar system we would be able to se it by now". and many, many, many run of the mill rebuttals to try and cover up the truth. thats what i think about that,

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper

i think it is a standard troll answer. just like, 'if there were something that big on our solar system we would be able to se it by now". and many, many, many run of the mill rebuttals to try and cover up the truth. thats what i think about that,

So you say the videos in the OP isn't showing a sundog, as I mentioned in my post above?

edit on 11/13/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by InhaleExhale

It's not something that can be seen with the eyes in the sense you think. Manly P. Hall outlined in his 'Secret Teachings of All Ages' that ancient cultures were aware of a second spiritual sun of a bluish hue that could only be seen with the Third Eye.

Also the band Tool produced a song called Third Eye.

Shroud-ing all the ground around me Is this holy crow above me. Black as holes within a memory And blue as our new second sun. I stick my hand into his shadow To pull the pieces from the sand. Which I attempt to reassemble To see just who I might have been. I do not recognize the vessel, But the eyes seem so familiar. Like phosphorescent desert buttons Singing one familiar song...

With the spiritual awakening connotations possibly given to 12-21, the emergence of perception of the spiritual Sun, would certainly be symbolic.

Well then start a thread to discuss, as a positive scenario being attributed to 21/12 is more enjoyable than the doom and gloom.

It's not something that can be seen with the eyes in the sense you think.

You do not know how I think or in what sense I might think, My brains keep falling out for being too open minded yet here on ATS I prefer to to keep a skeptical stance as that way is easier to find the truly eye opening concepts and ideas

Read the thread, its about a visible second sun, visible you understand, leave the metaphysical side out of this thread as it already has enough claims to be debated,

As I said your stance on it not being visible in our visual spectrum would make an interesting thread

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
more heat.. blood raw..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You getting the hint that #'s not very likely to go down on the "Fated day?"

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
hey veritas here are a few great vids on the black sun- 2012.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper

Do you know where you are? You aint on earth no more Dorithy

I think your a human, be gone human this place is for trolls only

Have you seen the sky with your own eyes? Yes just the sky, you can do so by looking in upward direction, do you see it? Im still talking about the sky have you seen it recently?

Please Gamekeeper answer these questions above as I have more to follow and would appreciate your input.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

While The Secret Teachings of All Ages is definitely very easy to find today I'd say that Crowley's LIber ABA has had the greatest impact on modern occult practices along with Regardie's The Golden Dawn.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I see what you did there, and replied with the context to his thread. I may just create that other one sometime today. We Gemini's do love to communicate.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

I see what you did there, and replied with the context to his thread. I may just create that other one sometime today. We Gemini's do love to communicate.

You Gemini's sure do , however as being born under the sign of Aries I prefer to fight (in a peaceful manner)

So actually as fighting can be seen a form of communication I must love to communicate as well

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
answer me this

where did this "second sun" suddenly come from?

if our system was a binary, it would always have been there. ALWAYS. We would all know about it. We would all see it.

so, if this new "sun" as you are now putting it has suddenly become visible, how did it get here? genuinely i'd like to hear your explanations.

Now, remember, you cant say its just come into the system as

a) thats not what you have claimed before
b) you yourself have posted many many SOHO and STEREO images in your previous attempts to convice us all, and something of the magnitude of whats visible in your newest "proof" youtube videos would certainly have been in those images you have previously used.
c) why cant i see the same thing here? im in the northern hemisphere, and its sunny at the moment
edit on 13-11-2012 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
GameKeeper,

There is going to be a day when you look back at this topic and feel embarrassed by what you have said and claimed. Not only will that day be a moment of growth for you, but also, when you realize how many people are similar to you, it will give you a better understanding of some of the problems humanity faces, and what causes them.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis
answer me this

if our system was a binary, it would always have been there. ALWAYS. We would all know about it. We would all see it.

so, if this new "sun" as you are now putting it has suddenly become visible, how did it get here? genuinely i'd like to hear your explanations.

b) you yourself have posted many many SOHO and STEREO images in your previous attempts to convice us all, and something of the magnitude of whats visible in your newest "proof" youtube videos would certainly have been in those images you have previously used.
c) why cant i see the same thing here? im in the northern hemisphere, and its sunny at the moment

Where did it come from, I have heard it was hiding behind Uranus

Why cant you see it, well can you see chemtrails If you can you should be able see what being claimed here, however if you cant see chemtrails then your eyes just are not ready and the government is covering it up using the help of the Krilians

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hold on a minute I've sussed him, he is doing it just to wind us up. I suggest we don't give him any more ammunition to fire about this Fictitious, and made up planet. He is laughing at the sane thinking people on this forum. Those with a pragmatic mind, and can see what this is, a load of BS, IMHO of course.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

answer me this

Why cant you see it, well can you see chemtrails If you can you should be able see what being claimed here, however if you cant see chemtrails then your eyes just are not ready and the government is covering it up using the help of the Krilians

Uranus. now thats funny!

Im gonna start me a new 2013 doomsday club.

The marmite planet of death. Its dark, sticky and will wipe out 50% of the population with its salty ooze, the other 50% will begin worshipping the marmite creatures of marmitia.

Because its made of marmite, the planet will only be visible to those willing to look through a piece of toast, and will be the dark twin of the vegemite nebula.

Whos up for joining?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

answer me this

Uranus. now thats funny!

Im gonna start me a new 2013 doomsday club.

The marmite planet of death. Its dark, sticky and will wipe out 50% of the population with its salty ooze, the other 50% will begin worshipping the marmite creatures of marmitia.

Because its made of marmite, the planet will only be visible to those willing to look through a piece of toast, and will be the dark twin of the vegemite nebula.

Whos up for joining?

Will Powdered Toast Man be giving instruction on how specifically to view without damaging ones retinas, I only ask because Ive heard If viewing Planet Marmite through wholemeal toast one can go blind.

Im up only if Powdered Toast Man will be there

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join