<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by godseyeview

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by godseyeview

I've yet to actually see you post anything from amateur astronomers. I've seen videos posted of people taking videos with cell phones. Taking a video of the sky does not make someone amateur astronomer. In all of these videos not a single person has posted coordinates for the object. If these were actual amateur astronomers and they found an undiscovered object they'd want to verify their discovery and to do that they'd be telling other amateurs how to find it. Why in all of these Millions" of sites (that you still refuse to provide) has no one posted the coordinates for "Nibiru."

www.youtube.com...

Again, they say a planet like that COULD explain how asteroids from the Kuiper belt could get here.

And just so you know, the WISE survey is PUBLIC...and it would have picked up that planet...but it didn't. Here's everything about Tycho: LINK

Either way, even IF such a planet exists...does that mean you just invalidated your own "look at those lens flare videos...PROOF!" claims? Because the only way we wouldn't see it with tiny 5-inch telescopes is if it's hidden in the Kuiper belt. And that's so far away, it would take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG^1000 time for it to get here and you certainly couldn't take iPhone videos of it.

So what is it? Did you just admit that the videos you posted are nonsense?

Again, it's a HYPOTHETICAL planet. Also, I suggest you get your science news from scientific sources and not CNN

In fact, I don't even recommend getting political news from CNN

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Nibiru actually isnt visible yet but it will be soon.

So when you applauded the guy posting videos of the sun shining through clouds in the Antarctic...you were just goofing around?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

I've yet to actually see you post anything from amateur astronomers. I've seen videos posted of people taking videos with cell phones. Taking a video of the sky does not make someone amateur astronomer. In all of these videos not a single person has posted coordinates for the object. If these were actual amateur astronomers and they found an undiscovered object they'd want to verify their discovery and to do that they'd be telling other amateurs how to find it. Why in all of these Millions" of sites (that you still refuse to provide) has no one posted the coordinates for "Nibiru."

www.youtube.com...

Again, they say a planet like that COULD explain how asteroids from the Kuiper belt could get here.

And just so you know, the WISE survey is PUBLIC...and it would have picked up that planet...but it didn't. Here's everything about Tycho: LINK

Either way, even IF such a planet exists...does that mean you just invalidated your own "look at those lens flare videos...PROOF!" claims? Because the only way we wouldn't see it with tiny 5-inch telescopes is if it's hidden in the Kuiper belt. And that's so far away, it would take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG^1000 time for it to get here and you certainly couldn't take iPhone videos of it.

So what is it? Did you just admit that the videos you posted are nonsense?

Again, it's a HYPOTHETICAL planet. Also, I suggest you get your science news from scientific sources and not CNN

In fact, I don't even recommend getting political news from CNN

www.youtube.com...

Ahahahahaha, you're kidding, right?

An Asian video with "Jesus" In the title showing off CGI of planets wizzing around is proof? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

You have to be trolling...no one can be that gullible.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So "lens flare trolls" means that anyone suggesting lens flare is a troll. Secondly the proof that goes with this statement, in solar mode, is a black blob that looks nothing like a planet. There was no damning evidence here as far as I could see.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

And again, another YouTube video...........not any actual sources that are from reputable sites.

Nothing.

Again: Nibiru people depend on YouTube, and the fabrications that are posted there.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I just stepped outside right now and took this (location Tucson, AZ). Please show me where the second sun is at in this photograph.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I believe the mods should automatically award every 2012 believer a PINK RIBBON on January 1st 2013. That way we can skip their posts in the future...

edit on 12-11-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

Or for those who still believe in that nonsense:

edit on 12-11-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

As has already been pointed out this video is discussing the hypothetical planet Tyche. Also, you once again fail to provide a video from an astronomer.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

So when you applauded the guy posting videos of the sun shining through clouds in the Antarctic...you were just goofing around?

actually i get my latest information from this site www.youtube.com... but he said nibiru isnt visible yet. but i thought mayb it got visible because he posted that a week before.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

actually i get my latest information from this site www.youtube.com... but he said nibiru isnt visible yet. but i thought mayb it got visible because he posted that a week before.

oh gods.......

So your main source of information on a planet (brown dwarf, etc, etc) not proven to exist is from......

A person claiming to be in contact with an alien from a galaxy located over 2.5 million light years away........

Well....I think you just pretty much closed the door on even some of the few people that might support you here that tend to be open minded, but at least keep science in mind........

edit on 12-11-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I strongly suggest you don't get your information from Youtube...or if you do, at least check it up with reputable sources.

Otherwise you base your opinion on the same guys who post this:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

You know what the problem is Nibiru has a blacklist in the scientific community for political reasons.

One last time:

Even a hobby astronomer with a tiny 5-inch telescope would now spot such a large object from EARTH. No Nasa required.

Are you telling me they are controlling everyone who owns a telescope? Should I have signed some sort of non-disclosure agreement before buying mine?

How many times do i have to post the thousands of videos of nibiru from amateur astronomers that are posted on youtube or other such sites? Do you really have double think mind block virus or something? sad really

Not sure dude with a iphone cam and car windows exactly qualifies as "amateur astronomer"

Again.........I want pics.........I want photos OUTSIDE of our atmosphere, from amateur astronomers, that shwos the slightest "shadow" of some new large body in our universe.......

I got sources

Your source........is youtube

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I strongly suggest you don't get your information from Youtube...or if you do, at least check it up with reputable sources.

Otherwise you base your opinion on the same guys who post this:

No i watched all his videos and i can tell he is not lying by the things he say. He predicted most things and everything works out i made sure to check.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Wild turkey for me please sir. you'll find me on my roof in my deck cheer.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
i just don't understand how and why people get sucked into these troll threads.. anyone who has passed the fourth grade knows what is and isn't in the solar system... that our solar system is in the milky way galaxy and everything moves... if you passed 5th grade science class you even know about dwarf stars, black holes, and gasp.. the universe is expanding... seriously what is the dealio with these post? and then to have 11 pages of pure and utter nonsense is beyond pointless.. don't you all have something better to do with your time?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I don't think you understand the difference between someone making RANDOM CLAIMS without presenting any proof and someone who presents real OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE and FACTS.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
i just don't understand how and why people get sucked into these troll threads.. anyone who has passed the fourth grade knows what is and isn't in the solar system... that our solar system is in the milky way galaxy and everything moves... if you passed 5th grade science class you even know about dwarf stars, black holes, and gasp.. the universe is expanding... seriously what is the dealio with these post? and then to have 11 pages of pure and utter nonsense is beyond pointless.. don't you all have something better to do with your time?

Great example of the education system failing...that's what this thread shows

link   

No, sorry.

There are other members that have posted his videos on here, and no, I'm afraid NONE of the junk he has predicted has come to pass.

None.

So we are just suppose to believe whatever you say, because you "feel" that this person is not lying (the person that is in contact with an alien from a different galaxy 2.5 million light years away), even though every single thing they've said would happen has not happened (of course his 2012 predictions we still have to wait for December, so so far all the stuff leading up to next month have failed to happen).

link   
to all you naysayers.. again, why dont you want to talk about this video froM casey station taken this month, which clearly, and I mean CLEARLY, shows a second sun/planet type object?

www.youtube.com...

any takers?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I am not flagging this because I believe in their nibiru as anything other than their horrible destruction of this world with Nuclear, and their horrible plans to destroy earth and wake up their dragon lord and harvest. I don't believe in the cosmic nibiru, earth would never have survived this in the past.

I am flagging this because those videos are not sun dogs and I hope there is a good explanation for them.

new topics
top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum