It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by godseyeview

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
i just don't understand how and why people get sucked into these troll threads.. anyone who has passed the fourth grade knows what is and isn't in the solar system... that our solar system is in the milky way galaxy and everything moves... if you passed 5th grade science class you even know about dwarf stars, black holes, and gasp.. the universe is expanding... seriously what is the dealio with these post? and then to have 11 pages of pure and utter nonsense is beyond pointless.. don't you all have something better to do with your time?

Great example of the education system failing...that's what this thread shows

you have no idea what you are talking about. if you are talking about yourself then maybe but i have checked out all the claims with evidence and it checked out.

WHAT EVIDENCE??? We are still waiting...instead we are being provided with an endless stream of obvious lens flares

if nibiru isnt coming then explain this www.youtube.com...

Explain what? A comet hitting a volcano? Nobody claims it's a "probe" apart from that crazy clown on Youtube, not even the Spanish channel.

The entire video is basically an 11min stream of random claims...without ANY evidence

I made it to 7min into the video...can't take it anymore. You should look up what "pseudo-science" is.

I ask you again, where's the proof? Because some RANDOM CLOWN making statements on Youtube ISN'T PROOF!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by godseyeview

Really...shooting rods into volcanoes.....

Wipes tears from eyes....I didn't think this thread could get funnier...I was wrong....

Des

edit on 12-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by MrXYZ

You didn't read it or you would understand, I KNOW THAT. But those guys didn't post that pic without reason, they would know the public would start yelling Nibiru! So its a code, a message they spread to elites. And I definitely want to know exactly what its a code for, and on a need to know basis, want to know everything and ensure all plotters against humanity, ie. the mismanaging would be elites are rounded up for justice. I don't take anything at face value, not in this world, not with them, and the media.

Again: You couldn't keep something like that secret...hobby astronomers would easily spot it...especially if it were to arrive in 2012

So no, it's not some "secret message"...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

[

if nibiru isnt coming then explain this www.youtube.com... why did they shoot that rod into the volcano?
edit on 12-11-2012 by godseyeview because: (no reason given)

You can't be serious.....

What you just said is the same thing as if I say:

"If Nibiru isn't coming then explain why peanut butter comes in jars"

You people cannot be truly serious. Either trolls or disinfo agents spreading this Nibiru nonsense, and doing a TERRIBLE job at it no less. I've heard someone argue that elephants don't actually exist, and they made a BETTER argument than you guys do for Nibiru.

Just sad and disappointing that people still can't let this nonsense go....no wonder this world sucks so much, people are wasting their time on garbage like this.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

ive been thinking the same thing.., the patreaus resignation, etc. there is definitely a code they have for when stuff is about to splatter everywhere from hitting the fan.. its nice to see other people who see it the same way and understand these things now so they can look out for them...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Amazing how this thread is still alive and kicking page after page

I'm literally feeling more stupid and more stupid per each post this member named godseyeview and OP is posting...

And for F sake mods, these people are here only to ridicule conspiracy theorists, they came, they tried, they failed, now they're trying to defend themselves with insulting us and mindless posts, how the hell will they receive respect from other members when they got such a disgusting attitude?:/

Everyone should be able to be here, but damn, these fellas just doesn't seem human at all, at least in their head.

My words to you, godseyeview and OP, grow the F*** up...

Sorry to mods if this post feels inappropriate, but people like these guys, doesn't need to be here, I'm only getting a bad vibe from them.
edit on 12-11-2012 by spire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
reply to post by Unity_99

ive been thinking the same thing.., the patreaus resignation, etc. there is definitely a code they have for when stuff is about to splatter everywhere from hitting the fan.. its nice to see other people who see it the same way and understand these things now so they can look out for them...

I can see it now!!!

One day the CIA has the genius (!!) idea to send a "secret message"...and instead of using decrypted emails, internal networks, satellites, or anything else...well...they go up to Patreaus and say "ok dude, listen up, this is important...we need to get this Nibiru message across...you're ok if we do it by openly claiming you had an affair making you resign in the process, right?".

Makes perfect sense...if you don't care about logic...or rationality...or common sense that is

edit on 12-11-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
you make a better follower than a leader. just sayin..

link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Wipes tears from eyes....I didn't think this thread could get funnier...I was wrong....

Des

What you call funny I call sad....

No wait, you are correct, it is pretty darn hilarious hehe

I don't understand how that person made ANY correlation between Nibiru and a crappy picture of a rod looking thingy hitting a volcano. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER!!!

I'm starting to think all these guys are just people who made it their life's work to try and entertain others free of charge, what nice guys!

link   

Originally posted by James1982
reply to post by GameKeeper

Wow............ just....wow...

I think a new low has been reached here on ATS. The OP comes on here, makes a HUGE HUGE HUGE claim with NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER. Since when is this acceptable?

Newsflash, there is zero evidence or signs of Nibiru, a second sun, a killer comet, or anything else. This is bunk, plain and simple.

Do you remember Elenin? Do you remember how Elenin killed everyone on Earth as it passed by? Oh wait, that never happened. But guess what? Chicken littles just like you made thousands of threads about how Elenin stood for "Extinction Level Event NINE" and was going to cause world ending earthquakes, tidal waves, crustal displacement, floods, it was supposed to damage the world and it went away without so much as a peep.

Guess what again? I called BS on those people that claimed ELENIN was something important. Do your know what they did? They pissed and moaned calling me closed minded, a sheep, still asleep, a disinfo agent, etc etc etc.

Basically they proposed a crazy idea with zero evidence to back it up, then when people rightfully doubted these claims they used stupid immature little kid tactics like saying "Your still a sheep man, wake up dude, go eat some special chakra ice cream then you'll know what's going on"

Then as time went on, Elenin passed the Earth without any issue. All the chicken littles seemed to forget how embarrassingly WRONG they were, because they continued with their chicken little attitudes and continued talking about Nibiru and other stupid subjects.

Answer me this, OP. Are you aware that Nibiru has ALREADY supposed to have been here? Not once, not twice, but many many many times. People have been posting up pictures that are pretty much EXACTLY THE SAME for YEARS and claiming Nibiru will be here by the end of the year, or within a few months, etc etc. Guess what they all have in common? They were all WRONG!!

What makes you think you are any different? Do you have a time table of when Nibiru gets here? No? Why? Because when that time passes and there is NO nibiru then you'll feel silly?

Are you aware that if you could see Nibiru this easily, then there are MILLIONS of PRIVATE citizens watching the heavens with powerful scopes that would have TONS of high quality, irrefutable pictures that proved it's existence?

Are you aware if a planet of that size was this close, our solar system would be going WACKO right now? Are you aware of any gravitational issues going on with our solar system right now? NO? Because there is no Nibiru here.

Think about how little gravity the moon has compared to what nibiru would have. The moon can cause our oceans to slosh around, something with way more gravity like Nibiru would be causing huge issues on Earth.

Talk about the concept of Nibiru all you want in a theoretical manner. But when you come in here making concrete claims that Nibiru is not only real, but it's HERE, and we will all die soon, even though there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO EVIDENCE to support your position, then to me it really sounds like you are posting a hoax, which is against forum rules....

If Nibiru was the size people claim, and ANYWHERE near Earth we WOULD see it, there would be ZERO doubt. It would be physically impossible for the government to hide such a planet. It would be physically impossible for the planet itself to "hide" behind the sun or any other nonsense people spout off. There is no logical orbit that would allow a planet to stay behind the sun all the time as this thing would have to be doing to stay hidden. And if it IS hidden then WHY do people keep claiming they see it, and their picture proof is a stupid reflection in a piece of glass, a sundog, the fricken moon, or any other number of absolutely idiotic things.

Please OP, give us all a date that IF we pass without Nibiru coming, means there is no Nibiru. Will you apologize for wasting some people's time, scaring other people, lying to fellow ATSers, etc?

Um hello the Krulians blew up Elenin. How is ATS suppose to know that the Krulians was going to do this? also here is the video of nibiru from chinese satellites www.youtube.com...

link   

mr xyz..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

The objectivity on this issue seems to be one sided, and I don't believe in the "sundog" catch all, or the "chinese lantern" catch all. I see no reason for them to have spent billions/trillions building underground cities since the 80's nor to have moved their CIA, Military Command and other things, including a perfectly good functional airport for that matter, to a certain spot in Colorado.

I don't think the OP has to have objectivity to one side, or be homoginized on issues, to suit the 'skeptics'. If he believes in cosmic nibiru and distrusts all media, (because they wouldn't tell us I do hope you realize that), he at least has good reason. Only insane folk would believe that wolves tell the truth.

If it had to be one sided, this or that, then I think the nibiru idea is more likely than nothing.

I just think theres something else going on.

I think there are allignments and cosmic things that can be lions or lambs, and its up to us, and that TPTB, a small group of nazi's, ie. Rockefellers, Kissinger, Bush Sr. etc, House of Windsor, Rothchild's, the very ones holding nations and the human race hostage and committing the worst crimes against humanity and nature/earth, are also amping up all allignments and energies and creating a worse event than could be happening, because they're not pleased that humanity is so passive AKA peaceful and loving overall, and I gather actually passing the tests here.

That is my take on the whole thing.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Des

I don't understand how that person made ANY correlation between Nibiru and a crappy picture of a rod looking thingy hitting a volcano. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER!!!

I'm starting to think all these guys are just people who made it their life's work to try and entertain others free of charge, what nice guys!

no they shot the rod into the volcano to dissipate the tectonic activity caused by nibiru gravity effect. Get with the program. you people are so late.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Funny...I guess my boss disagrees given all the people I manage on a daily basis

Also, is that your best comeback? Still no evidence? Nada?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Ok at this point I think we can say conclusively that you're just a troll. If you're not... I don't even think my mind can comprehend it if you're serious.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Des

no they shot the rod into the volcano to dissipate the tectonic activity caused by nibiru gravity effect. Get with the program. you people are so late.

And your "evidence" for that is a random guy on youtube

Sounds logical...

Two can play this game. The earth is flat, you heard it here first. And I have PROOF too

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Duh the Earth is flat. The Krulians flattened it so Nibiru will now pass by harmlessly. Take off the blinders and get wth the program.

edit on 11/12/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
By the way, for those who care about real astronomy instead of the clownish nonsense in this thread: LINK

Brilliant astronomy videos, explained in a (relatively) easy way.

Just posting this to painstakingly reclaw some of the braincells I lost reading all this pseudo-scientific garbage

edit on 12-11-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Ok at this point I think we can say conclusively that you're just a troll. If you're not... I don't even think my mind can comprehend it if you're serious.

no im telling you information that is very hard to come by and obviously you got a mind block to such things but i guess you just arent in the proper frequency to receive the information.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by MrXYZ

Duh the Earth is flat. The Krulians flattened it so Nibiru will now pass by harmlessly. Take off the blinders and get wth the program.

edit on 11/12/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

why dont you talk about the chinese video of nibiru from space?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join