It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Our experience is that cats do worse when taken some where versus left at home. There are exceptions.

Wonder if they have boarded the cat before (IE: have records). Still sounds fishy..

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by Honor93

those houses weren't exactly "airtight" if you looked at any of the "after" photos.

They might not be built really strong but they still could be sealed pretty well to conserve heat / cooling.
who said anything about "built strong" ??
did you look at the pics ??
please, if you can, point out the insullation in the walls.
did you see the French doors blown out ?
these houses are not what i would consider airtight as would be required to accumulate enough gas (as suggested) for 3 stories within 24hrs.

I am the person who pointed out the idea that they were not built strong, so it was not me.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by delusion

why are you discussing post etiquette ?
is that the topic of this thread ?
u2u is available for such off topic nonsense.

for the record, insults are against T&C.
intentionally offensive commentary is also against T&C
and yes, posting unidentified/linked off-site content is against T&C
i'm beginning to wonder if you have read them ?

you are welcome but it's readily available under my invisible avatar.
i never suggested all ideas are equal, worthy or possible but they are still valuable, no matter how outlandish.
[i'm sure my BC connection is good fodder for many]

don't know how much of this thread you've read but if you made it through the first 20pgs, you'd know the "earthquake" theory was beat to death more than once ... and then ... the University of Indiana said ... wait a minute, we're still sorting data

observing is good, i've been doing it for pages cause this bickering back and forth BS doesn't interest me in the slightest.

what does irritate me is when theory mysteriously evolves into fact with -0- substance ... ie ... the natural gas theory

edit on 14-11-2012 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminated0ne

It's pretty clearly a gas leak when you know what to look for
then clearly you don't or you'd be offering your expertise
rather opinion.
and, since the experts have declared otherwise, what do i get when you're proven wrong ??

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Honor93

Our experience is that cats do worse when taken some where versus left at home. There are exceptions.

Wonder if they have boarded the cat before (IE: have records). Still sounds fishy..

The people were no longer living in the house. Would you leave your cat behind if you moved out? Of course not. The cat being boarded is not an issue here.

The fact that the boyfriend of the owner was seen at the property earlier in the day is an issue.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminated0ne

We all feel that way with Hero, don't worry man. I personally think that he has some troubles (Psychosis type).

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
What happened to the idea that the people stayed at a motel because the heater was not working and had it fixed.

If they were leaving, they could have just shut it off. Sounds like they were not spending money on the house but they fixed the heater even though they were not going to live there.

Still sounds fishy. Maybe they left because they had plans to destroy the house,

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

What happened to the idea that the people stayed at a motel because the heater was not working and had it fixed.

If they were leaving, they could have just shut it off. Sounds like they were not spending money on the house but they fixed the heater even though they were not going to live there.

Still sounds fishy. Maybe they left because they had plans to destroy the house,

Thats the most logical way to think about this, but hero will come and say the feds paid them off because the martians/US military drones took the house out.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PieceOfThePuzzle

It's not as simple as it is in the movies though. Blowing up a house with gas I mean.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

It's not as simple as it is in the movies though. Blowing up a house with gas I mean.

From natural gas? I have seen it happen, as I have stated before I am a first responder. I guess I must of been paid off from the feds to say that, eh?

edit on 14-11-2012 by PieceOfThePuzzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

WTF is your problem dude. I never said it don't ever happen. I am just saying it's not as simple as it is in the movies. Take a chill pill. And unless you want to post some credentials, your claim means nothing. You could be a 42 year old unemployed guy living in mommy's basement for all I know

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Honor93

as i care for 11 of 'em, we don't board but we have a "pet sitter" anytime we are gone longer than 48hrs.
accidents do happen and some owners just don't think ahead. (especially these days)
personally, i don't find it fishy in the least.

now, the internet chatter about the boyfriend and his cons and multiple dealings with multiple victims inspires other questions, but they really don't lead to this kind of kaboom.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Reply to post by TKDRL

I posted a news article yesterday morning. I believe it was stated it would take 10 percent.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

WTF is your problem dude. I never said it don't ever happen. I am just saying it's not as simple as it is in the movies. Take a chill pill. And unless you want to post some credentials, your claim means nothing. You could be a 42 year old unemployed guy living in mommy's basement for all I know

I very well could be, hell I could someone sent from the fed's secret base located on mars sent to 'harass' you.
By the way, don't pick up that coffee mug today

reply to post by Honor93

as i care for 11 of 'em, we don't board but we have a "pet sitter" anytime we are gone longer than 48hrs.
accidents do happen and some owners just don't think ahead. (especially these days)
personally, i don't find it fishy in the least.

now, the internet chatter about the boyfriend and his cons and multiple dealings with multiple victims inspires other questions, but they really don't lead to this kind of kaboom.

edit on 14-11-2012 by PieceOfThePuzzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Honor93

those houses weren't exactly "airtight" if you looked at any of the "after" photos.

They might not be built really strong but they still could be sealed pretty well to conserve heat / cooling.
who said anything about "built strong" ??
did you look at the pics ??
please, if you can, point out the insullation in the walls.
did you see the French doors blown out ?
these houses are not what i would consider airtight as would be required to accumulate enough gas (as suggested) for 3 stories within 24hrs.

I am the person who pointed out the idea that they were not built strong, so it was not me.
Huh ??
it was your post i quoted in response to my original statement about them being "airtight".
i'm not sure where your current response is going.

what does "built strong" have to do with airtight ?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Yeah, between 5 and 15, 10 would be the sweet spot I guess. Air to gas ratios are important for explosions, I learned that much back in tech when I took auto mechanics. For an engine to work, suck, squeeze, bang, blow has to happen. Intake, compressions, spark and exhaust, yeah it was a class for guys, a crude way to remember it

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

reply to post by OneisOne

Yeah, between 5 and 15, 10 would be the sweet spot I guess. Air to gas ratios are important for explosions, I learned that much back in tech when I took auto mechanics. For an engine to work, suck, squeeze, bang, blow has to happen. Intake, compressions, spark and exhaust, yeah it was a class for guys, a crude way to remember it

Don't take the red pill, bro.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Well it's a damn good thing I drink from a thermos I suppose

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Well it's a damn good thing I drink from a thermos I suppose

Oh you don't? Our surveillance drones beg to differ! (Ask hero which one I am talking about
)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

reply to post by delusion

why are you discussing post etiquette ?
is that the topic of this thread ?
u2u is available for such off topic nonsense.

I was under the impression I was responding to issues in your post to me. And, yes, then I was going off on a related tangent.
Forget it.

for the record, insults are against T&C.
intentionally offensive commentary is also against T&C
and yes, posting unidentified/linked off-site content is against T&C
i'm beginning to wonder if you have read them ?

Have I been intentionally insulting anyone, or posting unidentified links?

Your responses were insulting too, and basically, he was attacked, for offering a view, he didn't start out with deliberate insults. You didn't tell trillium to read the T&C's.

But okay, enough.

Gas has not been completely discredited, it's illogical to say you know for certain it's without any substance, without stating why for reasons that we can all agree on. Is there a good reason that house cannot possibly have filled with gas?
I started from page one too, and nothing's ruled it out other than people assuming it has been.

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join