Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 93
137
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminated0ne
 

you have a good day

when you can prove there WAS a leak, i'd be happy to engage further theory on the subject. until then, i'm just not interested.

and no, in this case, there wasn't enough time to permeate or saturate 3 floors+basement at the pace of a "pinhole" leak, as you claimed earlier.
sorry, but unless you have specifics, this conjecture is pure fantasy.

hahahahaha, you go on with your merry self, you might convince someone but it isn't gonna be me at this stage of the investigation.

dude, if you're not trippin, then you're exaggerating beyond belief.

NO, both blasts are NOT comparable. San Burno had 4 times the deaths, and 15 times more house damage.
deaths and damage do not measure force or volume.
yes, there were more deaths and about double the house damage (per your quote earlier ... something like 150) but that still doesn't measure or compare force or volume.

with IN, you can only assume volume, but we can visualize force.
with SB, volume was specific to the source and force was evident.

now, what about those two are comparable again ?
{oh yeah, you just capitalized that they are NOT comparable ... so, why did you bring it into this conversation at all ? }




posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I have been following the thread from beginning, with that said I understand it could be a faulty furnace/gas leak that caused the explosion.

I do not feel like going through all the text to quote sources that have been quoted numerous times about the possibility of said gas leak/furnace problems. Lets go with the faulty furnace scenario.. here is why my "brain' doesn't understand.

This explosion turned two whole homes to complete ash. The shock-wave from the blast was heard and felt many miles away. A good number of homes not inside the focal point of the blast are being demolished due to structural instability, That means more than likely, damage to the very foundation the buildings sit on. Remember these are not homes in the immediate area, these are homes blocks away.

Even if this was an "accident' perpetrated by the owners of the home and they made an error calculating how much it would take to go BOOM, the amount of destruction seen does not add up in my opinion.

If you can level a community like this with a faulty furnace, why is our military not using faulty furnaces as a weapon
seriously. This had the same effect as dropping a bomb on a community. The structural damage to other buildings not in the immediate area is to hard to me to except a simple "furnace" caused this.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I've been following along since the start of this thread, and I have found this all interesting. I've been having the same thoughts as most here. It will be interesting to see the outcome of this. My thoughts are with those that were affected. I've never experienced an explosion before. I hope I never do. It really shows just how precious life is, and that you never know when something such as this may come along, and change everything.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception
 


A whole lot of technical information for gas I found here.

I can't pretend to understand all of it though. It seems compared to other combustible gases, methane is pretty weak.

I guess it makes sense, to use the weakest to heat homes.
edit on Wed, 14 Nov 2012 10:54:01 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is another interview with Monseratte Shirley, the mother/ex-wife who lived in the home that most news stories are currently identifying as the primary origin of the explosion (I realize the jury is still out on that...). This seems to be either a different interview or at least different clips from what was posted last night in this thread.


Monseratte Shirley, owner of home believed to be source of Indianapolis explosion, talks: 'I'm in shock like everybody else'

Speaking to reporters inside her attorney’s Indianapolis office, she said that since Saturday she has been interviewed by detectives, hounded by reporters and has had to get legal advice. Having earlier denied interview requests, she said Tuesday it was time to go public to dispel rumors that somehow she was responsible for the blast...

Watch the video interview (and read accompanying text) on Indystar.com


There are a few new details discussed in the interview. For example, she says that her daughter had previously said that when she would come home after school there was a strong smell of gas but that they thought they had fixed the problem.

Personally I have no idea whether it was a natural gas explosion or not or whether whatever happened was an accident or not. Obviously the investigators who have more information and expertise either don't know either or haven't agreed yet on a cover story (take your pick). Just putting this out here so people have the info.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception
 


I agree nwith everything you're saying, but I'd just like to point out,

I'm a air conditioning contractor. Furnaces don't explode. Gas leaks casue explosions. This explosion was too big imo for a common natural gas leak explosion. I could believe one house going up, but not all this. No way. This looks a lot more like a bomb.

As far fetched as this story supposedly from Russia seems, it makes more sense than a gas leak explosion.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
I know it could be a gas explosion, but the damage caused just seems to be quite extensive to be caused by a single faulty furnace. Stuff has just been going BOOM a lot recently


If you look at the explosion from the ammunition bunker last month and compare it to this one in the neighborhood they look eerily similar. Watch the video around 17 seconds in when the helicopter fly's over the area, I am not an explosives expert at all but man do these two events look similar.

Watch the first few seconds of this video and compare it to this picture. I just want to know others opinions
I feel like I must be seeing things.



Now compare that footage to this picture. Does anyone else see the similarities?


It looks like you could plug a few houses around the October munitions explosion and have the same image and blast affect.

What do you guys think? Am I just seeing something that isn;t there? I admit that is a possibility
edit on 13-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)


This is a post of mine awhile back. If you watch the beginning of the video with an aerial view of the October munitions explosion they look almost identical. Random #### has been going BOOM lately, that is certain.

Now we are to believe the same level of destruction that was caused by a munitions dump exploding, was also caused by a faulty furnace or a gas leak?

At 17 seconds into the video you can see how closely the explosion in October resembles this one in November. Add a community of homes around the October blast and there you go..
edit on 14-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception
 






I hate to even say this but good old George W's words here speak wisdom
edit on 14-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
After looking through this thread for a few days I have come to the conclusion that it was indeed nat gas that caused this explosion. Take a look at Google images of nat gas explosions, poor construction, zero lot lines could be why this one is worse than most others.

Google Nat gas explosions



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
After looking through this thread for a few days I have come to the conclusion that it was indeed nat gas that caused this explosion. Take a look at Google images of nat gas explosions, poor construction, zero lot lines could be why this one is worse than most others.

Google Nat gas explosions


Your link is to a Google search for "nat gas explosion".


Not that I think it is not a possibility.. I am saying it doesn't add up.

Perhaps if you found some "nat" gas explosions that resulted in the destruction we see with this one? More than just a google search link as a source would help us understand how you came to that reasoning.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception
 


Here is a link to a wiki page I found with your google search results "source"

Edison, New Jersey natural gas explosion

Now keep in mind this was an apartment complex, not individual homes in a rural community setting. These homes are a good distance away from each other.


The resulting fire destroyed or severely damaged 14 of the apartment buildings. Over 1,500 apartment residents were evacuated, 100 residents were left homeless, and one death occurred from a heart attack suffered by Sandra Snyder, who was unable to summon emergency workers "amid the chaos." Because the fire occurred so close to the Durham Woods complex, residents in the area also refer to it as the Durham Woods fire.


That sounds nothing like this most recent explosion. This was more like a "fire" that spread and damaged "apartments" not homes.

This completely turned two entire homes to ashes, not because of a "fire" but sheer force of the explosion. If this "blast" would have happened to those apartments the whole complex would not be standing..and apartments down the street would need to be demolished because of structural damage.

This is why a "gas leak" just doesn't add up in my opinion.


The resulting fire destroyed or severely damaged 14 of the apartment buildings.


This caused more than 14 entire homes to be demolished.. not because of fire damage but because the very foundation the homes are built on were affected.
edit on 14-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception
 


Tumbler Ridge, BC
Castle Rock, CO.

Both of these completely destroyed the homes



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ikonoklast
This is another interview with Monseratte Shirley, the mother/ex-wife who lived in the home that most news stories are currently identifying as the primary origin of the explosion (I realize the jury is still out on that...). This seems to be either a different interview or at least different clips from what was posted last night in this thread.


Monseratte Shirley, owner of home believed to be source of Indianapolis explosion, talks: 'I'm in shock like everybody else'

Speaking to reporters inside her attorney’s Indianapolis office, she said that since Saturday she has been interviewed by detectives, hounded by reporters and has had to get legal advice. Having earlier denied interview requests, she said Tuesday it was time to go public to dispel rumors that somehow she was responsible for the blast...

Watch the video interview (and read accompanying text) on Indystar.com


There are a few new details discussed in the interview. For example, she says that her daughter had previously said that when she would come home after school there was a strong smell of gas but that they thought they had fixed the problem.

Personally I have no idea whether it was a natural gas explosion or not or whether whatever happened was an accident or not. Obviously the investigators who have more information and expertise either don't know either or haven't agreed yet on a cover story (take your pick). Just putting this out here so people have the info.



From your link: Citizens Energy Group spokeswoman Sarah Holsapple said Tuesday evening that tests found no evidence of natural gas leaks from any of the utility’s underground lines in the Richmond Hill subdivision, including those that provide gas to Shirley’s home. The findings were confirmed by the National Transportation Safety Board, which concluded its investigation on Tuesday....But utility officials announced they had ruled out at least one possible cause: leaking gas lines

So, can we now rule out any leaking gas??? TY for the link ikon



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well it was a matter of time before you kids got this thread moved.

I talked to a close friend last night who was at the blast site taking pictures, he said there were 2 distinct explosions that night. His brother in law contracts for the gas company and knows the citizens gas official who gave the original statement about no gas leak was acting very different than normal. He didn't really give specifics but he said something was definitely off with him during that first press briefing.(don't argue with me about this point as I'm just relaying first hand information)

Also, my friend have doing extensive research has also came to the conclusion that it was a drone strike. I don't think many of you would think this was anything but if you were here to feel the impact.


In my opinion this has taken way too long to unfold. This smells of a cover up that was conducted VERY poorly. Or maybe intentionally. Misdirection misdirection freak accident, plant a basis for accusing a fall guy, accuse a fall guy, circus begins with accused. people start to form new opinions totally different from their initial ones based on how they view the accused. divide divide divide until the real story is lost, and the evidence is long gone.

The sequence of events is quite predictable, and is NOT a pattern in confirmed accidents/crimes.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Maskander because: (no reason given)
edit on 14-11-2012 by Maskander because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

If you can level a community like this with a faulty furnace, why is our military not using faulty furnaces as a weapon
seriously. This had the same effect as dropping a bomb on a community. The structural damage to other buildings not in the immediate area is to hard to me to except a simple "furnace" caused this.



It wasn't the furnace. It was the natural gas. And the military does have something similar - fuel/air weapons.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.

From your link: Citizens Energy Group spokeswoman Sarah Holsapple said Tuesday evening that tests found no evidence of natural gas leaks from any of the utility’s underground lines in the Richmond Hill subdivision, including those that provide gas to Shirley’s home. The findings were confirmed by the National Transportation Safety Board, which concluded its investigation on Tuesday....But utility officials announced they had ruled out at least one possible cause: leaking gas lines

So, can we now rule out any leaking gas??? TY for the link ikon


We can only rule out gas leaks to the point where gas enters the house, so that doesn't mean there wasn't a leak inside the house.



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
reply to post by SyntheticPerception
 


Tumbler Ridge, BC
Castle Rock, CO.

Both of these completely destroyed the homes




You are missing the point. Yes it "destroyed" the homes that had the gas explosion..

Did it also cause structural damage to the foundation of (20+) homes outside of the blast radius? Enough damage to warrant a complete demolition of these homes?

Did it also break windows. blow doors of homes in the area down, cause garage doors to be blown inward, cause cars outside to "melt"?

I could go on and on like this. The level of destruction does not make sense when seen from a "gas leak" explosion. Even more considering the sources that have ruled out a gas leak, and now blame faulty safety switches on a furnace.
edit on 14-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
reply to post by SyntheticPerception
 


Tumbler Ridge, BC
Castle Rock, CO.

Both of these completely destroyed the homes




You are missing the point. Yes it "destroyed" the homes that had the gas explosion..

Did it also cause structural damage to the foundation of (20+) homes outside of the blast radius? Enough damage to warrant a complete demolition of these homes?

Did it also break windows. blow doors of homes in the area down, cause garage doors to be blown inward, cause cars outside to "melt"?

I could go on and on like this. The level of destruction does not make sense when seen from a "gas leak" explosion. Even more considering the sources that have ruled out a gas leak, and now blame faulty safety switches on a furnace.
edit on 14-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)
exactly if 30 homes have to be destroyed isn't this technically worse than the san brino explosion?



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   


It wasn't the furnace. It was the natural gas.
reply to post by Foundryman
 


Please actually read the thread you quoted.

ME



I have been following the thread from beginning, with that said I understand it could be a faulty furnace/gas leak that caused the explosion. I do not feel like going through all the text to quote sources that have been quoted numerous times about the possibility of said gas leak/furnace problems.


My point does not matter if it was a gas explosion or a faulty furnace. I simply chose the most recent source quoted in the thread at that time.

How do you know "what" is was for certain, numerous sources all contradict each other.

You simply chime in with your opinion that is irrelevant and has nothing to do with the point I made. Perhaps if you provide more than a few words to back up your "view" it would help people understand.
edit on 14-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Maskander
 


So local departments are flying weaponized drones around and accidentally blow up some houses.

Are you thinking it was done for some conspiracy reason?





new topics
top topics
 
137
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

log in

join