It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Interview with the homeowner of house that exploded, Owner of home at center of explosion denies wrongdoing

www.fox59.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by diesel_actual
Interview with the homeowner of house that exploded, Owner of home at center of explosion denies wrongdoing

www.fox59.com...

I am pretty good at telling when someone is lying and this lady is lying. After watching that interview I am sure she had something to do with it.

I sure hope the police pick up on what I am seeing. She is not telling the truth.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
Meteor's leave rather large craters guys, and all of the energy they exhibit is kinetic. To create such a blast we would need a decent sized meteor and it would most definitely leave a crater.

Meteors the size of basketballs will leave craters 30ft in diameter, about 10 feet deep. To suggest the meteor was going slow enough it didn't create a crater is pretty absurd. Even a rock big enough would level those houses falling at top speed from gravity alone and leave a crater. Kinetic energy is different than an explosion.

Air burst would make more sense, but I would expect the damage to be different. As the shock wave would be traveling down towards the houses, not up and out. The house that looks like it was taken out by an object coming in on an angle, was damaged by the blast moving up and out....

Depends entirely upon approach angle, composition, speed at which it entered the atmosphere, speed of decent, terminal velocity in relation to shape and density, how heat may have affected said compositions shape and density to influence trajectory, approach angles, or terminal velocity.

The variables are endless, so please don't assume.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

Originally posted by diesel_actual

www.fox59.com...

I am pretty good at telling when someone is lying and this lady is lying. After watching that interview I am sure she had something to do with it.

I sure hope the police pick up on what I am seeing. She is not telling the truth.
there were a couple sobs in there that sounded very real, especially when her breathing was out of control and it caused her sobs to turn into very quick short breaths. that's hard to fake imo.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Maskander because: (no reason given)

I mean, I hope she did it, cause living that close to a militarized strike zone, makes me want to move very far away.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Maskander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
HorseSH*T. This was NOT a gas leak. There is NO epicenter, because there is no uniformity.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshan
Well, the saga continues....first Citizens Energy says "natural gas is not involve, and NTSB has left scene", now DHS states they still feel natural gas is involved. Here is the story:

www.wthr.com...

Well then you can take this to the bank!! IF DHS says they "feel" natural gas is involved, then I am 100% certain that natural gas is in no way, shape or form in the equation!!!! What evidence does DHS base this on? How many warm fuzzies they received from "Mother Janet" herself?
Sorry for the sarcasm, but this is just another asinine attempt by the govt. to fix their mess!! I am fed up and damn sick, of how stupid the federal entities think Joe public really is!!!! Cant wait for a week to see what else DHS may feel! Perhaps it will cause a tingle to run up their leg!

Pax
edit on 11/14/2012 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Seriously people,get a grip. We're up to 88 pages now? Really? Over an explosion? It wasn't errant missles or drones or the government doing nasty things and covering it up.

I watched a bar years ago across the street from me EXPLODE and destroy houses next to it.Our windows shattered.The cause was natural gas.And the owner did it for insurance money. # happens. Seriously,start thinking outside of the conspiracy box.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I don't know if this is new to you... Buuut this is a conspiracy website? Lol

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by safetymeeting

Ya think? Yep I'm aware but that doesn't mean people should throw logic out the window.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This event reminds me of the 2010 San Bruno Gas explosion:
en.wikipedia.org...

It was discussed here on ATS as it happened. At first witnesses thought it was a plane crash, or rocket, or meteor (just like this event). First reports heard a loud roaring sound, then a large explosion. It all turned out to be a huge gas explosion. Blew up a large part of the street! Lots of houses burned down...

History repeats itself. Not sure any of you remember the San Bruno explosion... even though it was only 2 or 3 years ago.
edit on 14-11-2012 by illuminated0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminated0ne

How dare you be logical !!

It HAS to be something sinister! After all ATS is a conspiracy site!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminated0ne

Wasn't there a huge gas main (many inches in diameter)?

LOL. It was gas. This smells like 911.

1 hour to retrieve your goods. Don't look too closely at any metal frags in your plaster.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminated0ne
This event reminds me of the 2010 San Bruno Gas explosion:
en.wikipedia.org...

It was discussed here on ATS as it happened. At first witnesses thought it was a plane crash, or rocket, or meteor (just like this event). First reports heard a loud roaring sound, then a large explosion. It all turned out to be a huge gas explosion. Blew up a large part of the street! Lots of houses burned down...

History repeats itself. Not sure any of you remember the San Bruno explosion... even though it was only 2 or 3 years ago.

Ya look like the same to me
San Bruno explosion pipeline was a 2 foot and hundred of pound pressure.

This on has a 2 inch pipeline and 10 of pound pressure ( ya look the same to me )

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Yes, they were exactly the same... except San Bruno was 100x more powerful.

This is the damage in Indianapolis:

Looks like a single house exploded, and fire damage the area around it.

Now look at pictures from the San Bruno explosion:

The explosion took out 3 or 4 houses on the top left, and fire destroyed 30+ houses in the neighborhood.

If you have a gas leak inside a house for several hours, you could very well blow up an entire house like you see in Indianapolis. Leave it leaking for a day or more, and if it doesn't ignite before building up, it will cause an explosion like seen in San Bruno.

In San Bruno, it was the gas that leaked out of small cracks in the pipe and filled the air above the ground that exploded, not the entire gas line. It leaked out probably about the same rate it would leak out of a common stove, maybe a bit more. After all that is the line they are all attached to. After the initial explosion the main gas line was just burning like a gigantic stove. The flame reached 1000+ feet high as the gas pumped out of the gas line and burned before it was shut off.

I hope your logic skills are better than your mockery skills.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Lets study the picture a little more. After all, a picture is worth 1000 words.

Look at the debris field. It tells a lot about the true story. It looks very much like debris were scattered equally 360 degrees from a center point (where the house was). This rules out something like an airplane hitting it because it is rare for an airplane to just crash straight down from above and spread debris equally in 360 degrees. Airplanes usually crash at an angle, and debris are pushed to one direction more than any other direction, not equally in all directions. Also, it is very rare for a meteor to fall straight down, they are usually always falling at an angle, and because of that large meteors would also cause a debris field to be spread in one direction more than other directions, not equally in all directions. Very few bombs and missiles crash straight down as well. Even though they have explosive ordinance that would explode in all directions, their kinetic energy combined with the explosion would force debris in one direction more than any other direction.

With that said..

Check out this video caught on a police camera of a house exploding from a gas line that was broken.

That gas line was only leaking for a few minutes, and look how big the explosion was. It sent debris from the house across the street.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Also, judging by the size of the debris from the house, the explosive had to be natural gas in my opinion. I say that because natural gas gets into every empty space in the house, and even inside the walls, and when it explodes, it explodes every part of the house that the gas made its way into, causing the house to fracture into tiny pieces.

If the explosion was from a explosive device like C4 or dynamite, or another single point source located in the center of the house, I believe the house would be a little bit less fractured. The explosion would expand from one point outward and find the weakest points (exits) of the house first, and leave the stronger parts of the house more intact.

Just my opinion of course.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
If you would have been reading from the start you would know two house explode

Second the company did not find any gas leake from any line or meter

so how did two house got fill with gas two bad furnus Daaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

I have to admit I haven't read the entire 80+ pages of bickering yet.

Anyway, where should I start with your reply...

Well first off, a bad "furnus" (furnace), would "leake" (leak) gas just the same as a leak from a line or meter. If the pilot flame goes out, or electronic ignition doesn't trigger, and the heat sensor on the furnace doesn't trigger the automatic shut gas shutoff valve, the gas would leak out at quite an alarming rate, like opening the gas line directly, or crashing a car into a meter on the house.

Second, it is completely possible for gas to fill an entire house, and surrounding air, and even leak into a near by house. When exploding it could explode them both. Much like more than one house exploded in the San Bruno explosion because the gas leaked filled up near by houses before it ignited.

*update*

Everything I have read so far only says ONE house exploded, but the resulting fire destroyed two homes near it, and small damages to other homes.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminated0ne

Originally posted by Trillium

I have to admit I haven't read the entire 80+ pages of bickering yet.

Anyway, where should I start with your reply...

Well first off, a bad "furnus" (furnace), would "leake" (leak) gas just the same as a leak from a line or meter. If the pilot flame goes out, or electronic ignition doesn't trigger, and the heat sensor on the furnace doesn't trigger the automatic shut gas shutoff valve (usually happens when the sensor builds up with carbon and is never cleaned or maintained), the gas would leak out at quite an alarming rate, like opening the gas line directly, or crashing a car into a meter on the house.

Second, it is completely possible for gas to fill an entire house, and surrounding air, and even leak into a near by house. When exploding it could explode them both. Much like more than one house exploded in the San Bruno explosion because the gas leaked filled up near by houses before it ignited.

Ya after you finish reading the 88 page and get all your fact straight.

Then you can distort them as you want. (Ya Just Saying)

Oh no not a other Gram-mer Police I'm down for good now

edit on 14-11-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Everything I have read so far only says ONE house exploded, but the resulting fire destroyed two homes near it, and small damages to other homes.

So maybe YOU should get your facts straight instead of manipulating them to support your beliefs.

Again... Gas can spread to houses near by. So your point was illogical anyway.

P.S. I don't need to read 88 pages to come to my own conclusion by doing my own research. I can find info just as well or even better than the people in this topic. It's called thinking for yourself, and not letting others think for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join