Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 85
137
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest
 


Well, i did see a weird silver thing being moved from indy on the highway today. Had police escort with it and of course a "wide load" sign. Probably just an airplane wing and not a big deal cuz it wasnt covered up. But the thing was huge. However i think im sticking to my "serial furance guy" i mentioned a last night




posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I just read sorcha Faal's articles because of curiousity, and OMG, no im not crazy, but rational,and the firing or investigation of 5 top generals in three weeks makes sense to me. the coup article makes sense to me. Those guys aren't stupid enough to be emailing back and forth sex crap, sorry, that doesnt' swing.............

I'm beginning to think whoever Sorcha is, the truth is being laid out right in front of us.............., before you call me crazy, go to whatdoesitmean.com and read her latest articles, all makes sense to me, more so that a gas leak and 4 star generals stupid enough to send EMAILS about an affair???? these guys know security like no other...... nope, makes no sense



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest
 

I never said a missile was the cause. I said a 'high tech' military type weapon. Think along the lines of Magma's 'plasma weapon'.

BTW I am still leaning toward gas explosion but the lean has become a lot less since viewing those photos and videos I reposted above. I am keeping an open mind on this one. The evidence is not stacking up like it should, if it was a gas explosion.



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hello all, I came across this site as i was trying to do some research in regards to the explotion in indianapolis. I thought i would give my input and maybe answer any questions you might have. I live a 1/4 mile from where the explotion happen. I know that they have now ruled out meth lab, bomb, and gas leak. These are all the initial things we all suspected caused this explostion. I will say that the explosion was defineltly powerful, it soundled like a car just went through my house. I ran outside and did not see anything unusual it took a few min until i was able to see smoke. What is the concensous as to what people think caused this now that they have ruled out a gas leak. I have been following this story very close since it is so close to home. Thanks for your help.



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion
 


I thought I had seen a link pointing to the story carried on another paper further up the thread. Let me get back to you on that. If I was wrong and the Sorcha faal story was only carried on the hoaxer Internet site then scratch that one out.

But what I stand behind is what I am saying about the contradictory stories/ the MSN deception going on. Go back to the post I replied to to see that list.
edit on 13-11-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndyBoom
Hello all, I came across this site as i was trying to do some research in regards to the explotion in indianapolis. I thought i would give my input and maybe answer any questions you might have. I live a 1/4 mile from where the explotion happen. I know that they have now ruled out meth lab, bomb, and gas leak. These are all the initial things we all suspected caused this explostion. I will say that the explosion was defineltly powerful, it soundled like a car just went through my house. I ran outside and did not see anything unusual it took a few min until i was able to see smoke. What is the concensous as to what people think caused this now that they have ruled out a gas leak. I have been following this story very close since it is so close to home. Thanks for your help.


Hi. Who ruled out a gas leak and why?

Thanks.



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte
 


Citizens Gas and NTSB both said they did not see any evidence of a gas leaks. But I guess they have not ruled out the appliances. Don't you think it would be difficult with all the safety features for an appliance to release the amount of gas required for a blast this size?



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Hi. Who ruled out a gas leak and why?

Thanks.


I think the first one to do it was a representative from the gas company, because they didn't find any gas leaks. They were on ABC news yesterday.



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndyBoom
reply to post by Tecumte
 


Citizens Gas and NTSB both said they did not see any evidence of a gas leaks. But I guess they have not ruled out the appliances. Don't you think it would be difficult with all the safety features for an appliance to release the amount of gas required for a blast this size?


Impossible was the word i as thinking..



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte
 


Gas leak was actually ruled out by the local gas company, they did some stuff with electronics and whatnot and saw there was no abnormal gas readings from their equipment.



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mrdeadfolx
 


Citizens says it conducted the following tests in cooperation with the National Transportation Safety Board and the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission:

· Leak detection survey of the entire Richmond Hill subdivision.

· Pressure tests of the 2-inch diameter gas main and all underground service lines on Fieldfare Way.

· Functional test of the gas meter at the home where the explosion is believed to have originated.

Citizens Energy says it will continue working with the Indianapolis Division of Homeland Security, the Indianapolis Fire Department and other agencies in the investigation.

The NTSB finished their investigation Tuesday. The agency said it did not find any evidence of gas leaks.

www.wthr.com...



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndyBoom
reply to post by Tecumte
 


Citizens Gas and NTSB both said they did not see any evidence of a gas leaks. But I guess they have not ruled out the appliances. Don't you think it would be difficult with all the safety features for an appliance to release the amount of gas required for a blast this size?


Yes, under most normal circumstances, unless of course as was quoted 'several safety features were defeated' (by whatever means). I also wonder if maybe there was some type of accelerant.



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LouisianaMan
 


what about that story about 300 "rebels" getting killed at that last explosion. And her claim of getting info from the Kremlin?



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte
 


Due to the fact the homeowners have been trying to sell the house for a year, they are upside down owe more than its worth, and have 2 morgages. The homeowners left town to go gambling in ohio and even boarded their cat (who boards a cat for the weekend they take care of them selves). Lets say they decided to leave the gas stove on high with a candle lit or some type of igniter. Do you think this would create this big of an explotion? The homeowners trying to get an insuracne claim to get out of the house.



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LouisianaMan
reply to post by pshan
 


All you have to do as part of a coverup department is read every blog or speculative article on what the cause is. That tells them what the easiest thing to explain it away with. I knew when I kept reading "gas explosion" even though the ruled it out, they would eventually would find a way to come back with gas explosion. People have lost the ability to think anymore, rationalize for themselves.

nothing anyone can say about that scene from what I have seen and heard can convince me that was a gas explosion. There have been gas explosions for decades, never one like that. That's all you need to know. That kind of explosion gave the same reverberation as the 2000 lb bombs they drop on the Taliban. You are going to tell me a gas leak can do the same thing??? Seriously? wow, all this time, we could saving millions on 2000 lbs bombs and just create a gas leak and light a match. Just think....... it's that simple. IMO it's a meteor or the last thing I want to think is that our military and other military worldwide are now attacking their own people with drones or sonic weapons. Stealth? It doesn't add up. There will be more soon...... watch and see


Oh do you mean something like this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or like these
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... VJ38;orb=1



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Even if every "safety" failed it still doesn't add up in my opinion. There is a link saying how a number of homes are going to be demolished because of structural damage.. It would seem the foundation of the buildings must have took a hit pretty hard..

Two homes were completely turned to ash and others (a good number of homes) not in the "focal point" of the explosion receiving enough damage to warrant a demolition.. How can we seriously believe a faulty furnace is the culprit

I know it sounds crazy but a "bomb" of some kind makes more sense, then again a "bomb" just sounds crazy.. but makes more sense if you get my drift


Who knows random explosions are becoming the norm these days.. maybe they are just letting us get the hang of accepting silly things such as a "faulty furnace" leveling a few blocks of a community.



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   


The homeowners trying to get an insuracne claim to get out of the house.
reply to post by IndyBoom
 


I think this too.. but then part of me says even if they made a "mistake" by filling the place with to much gas.. The damage that was caused by this seems extraordinary. It would be nice to see Mythbusters test it out.



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

Originally posted by LouisianaMan
reply to post by pshan
 


All you have to do as part of a coverup department is read every blog or speculative article on what the cause is. That tells them what the easiest thing to explain it away with. I knew when I kept reading "gas explosion" even though the ruled it out, they would eventually would find a way to come back with gas explosion. People have lost the ability to think anymore, rationalize for themselves.

nothing anyone can say about that scene from what I have seen and heard can convince me that was a gas explosion. There have been gas explosions for decades, never one like that. That's all you need to know. That kind of explosion gave the same reverberation as the 2000 lb bombs they drop on the Taliban. You are going to tell me a gas leak can do the same thing??? Seriously? wow, all this time, we could saving millions on 2000 lbs bombs and just create a gas leak and light a match. Just think....... it's that simple. IMO it's a meteor or the last thing I want to think is that our military and other military worldwide are now attacking their own people with drones or sonic weapons. Stealth? It doesn't add up. There will be more soon...... watch and see


Oh do you mean something like this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or like these
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... VJ38;orb=1


I think you are in the wrong thread my friend..

just saying.....



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
ok don't mean to be crass about this, and just one hypothetical among many, but lets assume for a moment someone had an 'economic' incentive to get rid of this home, and/or perhaps a personal interest. (not pointing fingers at anyone specific could have been a number of people)

The gas lines to a heater in the basement (does anyone know yet if it was there) were tampered with allowing gas to escape for a number of days, filling the home with gas, until something (an upstairs pilot, thermostat?, placed ignition source?) set it off, by chance? there were other very explosive combustibles in the home (garage) which greatly aided the impact of the explosion.

Possible? Likely?



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   


Possible? Likely?


If they used some leftover explosions from the October munition blast!
It is hard to say.. The damage just seems to be on such a large scale. In my humble opinion of course





new topics

top topics



 
137
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

log in

join