It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PAranormal

Originally posted by BinarySamurai
Video from 1 mile away www.youtube.com...

Someone posted this in the video comments....

"A family member of mine lives in that neighborhood and they said that there was a HOA meeting this morning and let the homeowners know that it was, in fact, a meth lab that caused the explosion."
edit on 11-11-2012 by PAranormal because: (no reason given)

many years ago in the late 70's a friend of mine got word that the feds, highway patrol and Sheriffs dept were moving in on his meth lab located in the middle of nowhere Mohave Dessert in an old underground bunker. they lit the place on fire with three drums of Ketone still inside. when those drums went up it left a crater and blew the top right off of it along with 10 feet of dirt. years later while trying to find another location he found a piece of equipment made of copper that he had fashioned 1/4 mile from the site.

so a meth lab is not far fetched and if the owner of the house was a chemist well that would be suspicious.

At that time there were vast areas in that desert you could do things and not one would ever find you.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
omfg

was anyone hurt?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
of course, two people died either in the house connected to the meth lab or it was their own meth lab.

desperate times when amatures try and make meth in their own home without proper ventilation.
edit on 12-11-2012 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I live in Columbia SC let dog out to drop a turd. Saw a bright blue-green meteor at approximate time of reported explosion. Using google maps and based on angle of entry that I saw Indianapolis is not outside the realm of possibility. Appeared to burn up in atmosphere, but perhaps it did not, due to my distance from Indiana perhaps just passed out of line of sight. I saw what I saw, may or may not be related just throwing it out there.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Can we not just blame the autobots to add a bit of fun

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I was 2 blocks away from a fried chicken shop exploding, well the gas bottles did anyway.It took out the shop. Can guarantee you wouldnt have noticed much 15 mile away. It shock the house i was in about 150m away and it was loud but no one that far away would have heard anything

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
After going back and seeing the pics I am thinking drone attack
www.google.com.au...:&imgrefurl=http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123803 414843244161.html&docid=Cama0HCUoaZDSM&imgurl=http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/OB-DJ296_dronea_G_20090325222127.jpg&w=553&h=369&ei=xNGgUOu5Ao SOiAfKvIHoDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=923&vpy=198&dur=19&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=151&ty=108&sig=104470750082668792278&page=1&tbnh=141&tbnw=222&start=0&ndsp=20& ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0,i:93

edit on 12-11-2012 by Uberdavo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It was Nazi zombies guys.... from Mars... They fired a warning shot, due to our invading their red planet... You know the Nazi's, crazy lot they are.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

Interesting and some good sleuthing skills. Anyone else notice that in the picture where the houses are untouched all have 3 black roofs like a bulls-eye and those same houses seem to be the ones totally affected by the blast. Odd.

Microbiologist? Eh... Works for NASA..

Seems a drone strike could be a possibility.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Uberdavo

Uberdavo .. A drone attack on a meth lab? Possibility would the US do this? Maybe ..
Maybe that's why DHS was there ?

By the way your link didn't work

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
If it were a drone strike, why use such a large weapon? It would make more sense to use a weapon with a yield enough to destroy the target. Were talking 81 homes with damage. 2 completely gone, 2 more next to it severely damaged. You'd be surprised just how many sizes bombs and missiles come in. It doesn't make sense to devastate an entire neighborhood for one target. You could just as easily make up a story as to why the home went up with a smaller blast. In fact, you'd probably get less questions if only the one home was damaged.

IF it were a meteor like so many keep saying, why wouldn't they just come out and say it? Small meteors are near impossible to track in space but once they break through they do show up on Radar. It makes no sense to with hold a meteorite this long. It would be more suspicious if many days later they go " OH, right... Yeah it was a meteor." At that point my ATS meter would go off. I thought the names of the deceased have not been released at this time... So how can we even begin to guess who would have been a target????
edit on 12-11-2012 by Hijinx because: Victims have not been released to public.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

The names of the victims have not been released. Ignore those trying to create a conspiracy from thin air.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by ChesterJohn

Interesting and some good sleuthing skills. Anyone else notice that in the picture where the houses are untouched all have 3 black roofs like a bulls-eye and those same houses seem to be the ones totally affected by the blast. Odd.

Microbiologist? Eh... Works for NASA..

Seems a drone strike could be a possibility.

The building that blew up had no-one in it at the time (apparently,though I honestly don't think we can know for sure, they would be completely gone by now), the 2 who died were from the house next door, and one of them was a teacher. Its not a drone strike. If it were an assacination it would be done far more silently, USA use drones in Afganistan, not on their own soil for killing one NASA microbiologist. If someone was in the middle house, they would only be able to find out his/her/their identity by DNA testing-but I don't know if theyd do that.

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
of course, two people died either in the house connected to the meth lab or it was their own meth lab.

desperate times when amatures try and make meth in their own home without proper ventilation.
edit on 12-11-2012 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

I think the 2 people who died were not in the middle house. There was no meth lab, it was ruled out, along with explosives. Most likely it was caused by gas.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
It was Nazi zombies guys.... from Mars... They fired a warning shot, due to our invading their red planet... You know the Nazi's, crazy lot they are.

Hang on, I thought Nazis were on the moon..!?!

BTW, the expression in your avater... Is that Blue Steel?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
reply to post by paxnatus

wouldn't a large meteorite leave a crater?

If it had broke apart then why were not other areas hit.

I doubt that a meteorite seen in the UK struck down in Indiana.

Yeah you would think so, just throwing it out there. Looks like something from very high in the atmosphere fell and did the damage; just my opinion.

Pax

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Well PollyPeptide from ***** My First Shock Diamond!!, ***** thread
his last post was posted on 11-11-2012 @ 11:37 AM
Has anybody seen a post by PollyPeptide since

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-11-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This thread is fascinating! Its too bad people got hurt but in regards to what may have caused the explosion. I don't believe it was a Meth Lab or Natural Gas explosion, I live in Iowa and we get reports of houses with meth labs blowing up quite a bit, more often than I'd like to admit but it never woke me up!

As was mentioned multiple times in this thread; there certainly is a direction to the damage. I would think a meteorite would create a larger crater tho, even if it came in from an angle that took out a part of the nieghboring house. You'd almost expect a DBZ'esque dugout of the ground but it seems relatively undisturbed except for the exact point it impacted. Almost as if it curved up from the point of impact and detonated in midair, perhaps we were led to believe this was a meteorite, given the time frame in which it occured.

The NASA involvement is extremely intriguing, expert in viruses and bacteria, maybe she knew something and they wanted to keep it hush-hush. Cover of Meteor shower, boom! That'd explain the involvement of DHS if they considered her a threat to their security. Something to think about I suppose.

P.S. Maybe we should look into the other recent explosions and see if the houses in question may have been linked somehow?
edit on 12-11-2012 by mrdeadfolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

ya i found that as very odd, but didnt say anything to add to the confusion of
the thread, but it is unusual that the ones that got destroyed had different
color roof's than all the rest of the houses on the block.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

i would of sworn someone put a link to the names of the two killed
a few pages back...

seems you miss quite a bit if information

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
Well PollyPeptide from ***** My First Shock Diamond!!, ***** thread
his last post was posted on 11-11-2012 @ 11:37 AM
Has anybody seen a post by PollyPeptide since

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-11-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

Rumor is his backyard rocket made it into orbit. He is currently acting as chancellor to a group of beings in the Orion star system.

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join