It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini Past life reading, anyone?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Hey sarra!
I am very interested in your skill and would very much appreciate a past life reading!
I'm on my pad so I can't upload any new ones but here's a pic I had on my ATS uploads that's clear shot of my face, it's old but you said it didn't matter! It's the closest of my eyes I have on here.

I see you said you only do 2-3a day, so I will wait patiently
Hope you can get a reading out of me!
P.S. Please do start to FEEL BETTER SOON! Recovering from surgery is never easy, especially in your situation. Good luck & good vibes to you, get well soon!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I would like to learn aout my past life (especially who is my wife in the past) however if you require a picture please let me exhange that info by email (I'll PM you if you need it) I just don't like showing my pic on public.
edit on 10-11-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What if this was an experiment to compile a list of "the faces of ATS", hmm? i mean, i've always wondered what some of these users looked like haha or maybe i've always been curious about this.

Therefore, i'll pm ya! thanks for that!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If you could do my ugly mug, I'd appreciate it.
You can post any results in the thread.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xxdaniel21

The OP said you could crop the picture to show mostly the eyes.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I've read all the newest messages both on here and in my inbox as well. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Disregard that PM, the eyes were extremely blurry. You can just use this one.

I think it's a bit clearer.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'd like to try this, thanks:

It might explain some things

Results posted here are fine.
Thanks!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Awesome, always wondered....

This is a older photo but at least you can see my EYES!

If you could PM me the results would be epic, thanks!

edit on 10-11-2012 by Skinon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadLights
Say you knew something that meant there was 12 other people in your life actually 13 because now women are equal to men. Atleast in our part of the world. And you already knew who they were aswell as your self. And then say you already knew about 7 people you were in past lives.

And say you've met different people who represent certain people in those other lives that are not of the 13. Would that make your reality unrealistic?

I read this a LOT. I still don't know if I'm following this correctly or not but I'll reply based on my interpretation of it all.

Since in past lives, we could be male, female, poor, rich, sick, in good health, evil, kind, die young, live long, be full, be incapacitated by something or the other, have an addiction, be addiction free, be straight, be gay or bi, or we could be married to our wife today who was a brother in a past life, etc etc etc., the idea of 'male' and 'female' really matters none in soul form, which, technically, is all we are. Our bodies are like our vehicles. When we pass on, we merely trade in the old vehicle (in this case, our body) for a new one.

I believe we have something called a 'soul group'. And we have a few of those as well. Depending on the lessons we need to learn, and those we need around to help us learn, those will change. A soul group is one set of people who go through past lives together. Not every past life, but pretty much all. A brother in one will be an enemy in another, will be a sister in the next and a grandfather in another. We all take on differing roles each life so we can learn.

Sometimes we are given a role - and we always choose the role we're to play before we're reborn - in that we're going to make anothers life hell, literally. The convo kinda goes like this, "I Love you so much that I'm going to abuse you/harm you/break your heart brutally, (*whatever will be) so that you can learn strength, how to stand up for yourself, what it is like to lose yet come out ahead from your own strength." We all give each other lessons and learning experiences. To lose a child at birth/young age? To learn how to lose and grow from that loss. Etc Etc.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Me too?!

edit on 11/10/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Thank you very much for the offer. I'd like to try it if you have the time. Sorry hang on let me get a pict for you.

edit on 10-11-2012 by Bachrk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Hi Sarra,
I'd love to hear what, if anything, my eyes have to say. I'd rather get the results in my ATS box, however. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833

Originally posted by DeadLights
Say you knew something that meant there was 12 other people in your life actually 13 because now women are equal to men. Atleast in our part of the world. And you already knew who they were aswell as your self. And then say you already knew about 7 people you were in past lives.

And say you've met different people who represent certain people in those other lives that are not of the 13. Would that make your reality unrealistic?

I read this a LOT. I still don't know if I'm following this correctly or not but I'll reply based on my interpretation of it all.

Since in past lives, we could be male, female, poor, rich, sick, in good health, evil, kind, die young, live long, be full, be incapacitated by something or the other, have an addiction, be addiction free, be straight, be gay or bi, or we could be married to our wife today who was a brother in a past life, etc etc etc., the idea of 'male' and 'female' really matters none in soul form, which, technically, is all we are. Our bodies are like our vehicles. When we pass on, we merely trade in the old vehicle (in this case, our body) for a new one.

I believe we have something called a 'soul group'. And we have a few of those as well. Depending on the lessons we need to learn, and those we need around to help us learn, those will change. A soul group is one set of people who go through past lives together. Not every past life, but pretty much all. A brother in one will be an enemy in another, will be a sister in the next and a grandfather in another. We all take on differing roles each life so we can learn.

Sometimes we are given a role - and we always choose the role we're to play before we're reborn - in that we're going to make anothers life hell, literally. The convo kinda goes like this, "I Love you so much that I'm going to abuse you/harm you/break your heart brutally, (*whatever will be) so that you can learn strength, how to stand up for yourself, what it is like to lose yet come out ahead from your own strength." We all give each other lessons and learning experiences. To lose a child at birth/young age? To learn how to lose and grow from that loss. Etc Etc.

Yeah I believe that aswell as far as the whole soul group thing. Sure they won't always be there alot of you said I'm there with you. As come to find out someone I've known for along time now who is my age was actually my mother in a past life and a baby momma in another.

One of my best friends turns out to be a teacher that comes and goes through my incarnates. But they all hold about the same personalities. Thats something I've noticed. The root personality doesn't change. Atleast that's what my life experience has taught me.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'll like to try this out as well. I don't like posting pictures of myself over the internet, however seeing as a friend decided that this would be a good picture to post on facebook (I've since had her take it down) there's no reason not to put it back out there. It's an old pic, and the light hit me a weird way but you said the eyes were what was important.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hi there I'd be fascinated to have a mini reading about any potential past lives I may have had.

It's something I've never felt any inkling of before and,to be honest,I'm not sure what I think about it but I am open to the idea and would love to hear any insights you may have.

I'll send you a pic and hope to hear back when you can.I understand you've got a lot to deal with besides the torrent of requests for mini readings you'll have been receiving so am happy to be patient.lol

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I am very interested in this, perhaps even in your premium readings if I feel that it's helping me understand some things about myself. I know you are swamped now and don't care how long it takes for your reply. Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Ok I'm in please looking forwards to this.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I see there are lots of people in line. When you can get to me I would love to know what you get. I have been curious about this for quite some time. Thank you in advance

edit on 10-11-2012 by summer5 because: edit to try to upload photo

edit on 10-11-2012 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
How do I upload pic????

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join