Mini Past life reading, anyone?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx2112
reply to post by sarra1833

I'm sure you're getting a ton of pics. Can you share the past life info regarding the prez and even Romney? Hey how about Ron Paul too?

Only curious, that's all.. Plus there are many pics of them all around the net...

Thanks a bunch.

that... could be interesting! I can give it a shot once I'm done with everyone.

If that will even happen xD Who knows what size monster I've unleashed? hehe. I love this. I love this SO much.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forgoten_Whisper
I have a few questions

How would someone go about learning to tap into their past lives? I know I have some things I need to work out in this life first, I can barely remember what I did last week, let alone in a past life. But it would still be interesting to learn and maybe it would help me now.

Do believe star-seeds are possible?

My nephew is having trouble sleeping. I'm not sure if he is afraid to miss something or if something he is seeing is bothering him. Almost everyday, atleast once, he'll be sound asleep then all of a sudden gasp and throw his arms out to the side like he was falling. He's only 3months old and he's the first baby I've ever been around for any length of time so I may be over reacting; but do you think it could be a past life at his age?

For me, learning was easy because I guess I had the inate gift without realizing it. xD I had a great 'teacher' as well. But I opened my third eye and got amazing results. HOWEVER, I stress to EVERYONE to really think about opening that baby up. Once you open it, you can NOT close it and you WILL see the good and the bad. I have had some seriously frightening things happen once it was open. You have to know how to protect yourself and put shields up.

I am unsure what star-seeds are, so.... I can't really help there. Can you add more of what that is?

For the child, unsure. Could be just bad dreams? But, if someone asks a child from the age they can talk until right as they start school 'what did you used to be?' they'll tell you. Our past lives are remembered as children and usually forgotten once we reach school because people like to help kids stop believing in 'make believe things' unfortunately. But yes, ask a child between 2 and 4 or 5 what they used to be and they'll tell you.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Not saying that I don't believe your talent, Just an observation.

Everyone needs to understand that there is software that will capture your eyes for identification and can link it to this website username.

PLEASE, Do not give your ATS ID and your eyes to anyone that you wouldn't want total access to who you really are.

OP, If you are genuine, Good on you, but knowing the abilities of the power base and their need for ID control. I'll pass.

Not to derail the OP's offer, this warning has to be said!

Good luck to all

Sirric
edit on 10/11/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hey OP.

Quit answering questions in this thread and get to answering people who sent you photos!
edit on 10-11-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

I've worried about that too in the past, and was slightly hesitant to put my pic up, but then I decided that for me, personally, if anyone is watching what I do online, then they're going to be very bored.

Not to mention, if I was doing something malicious, they'd find out who I was without ever having a picture of me. But yes, I do completely understand where you are coming from!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jacktorrance

I agree.

Anyone with any vested interest in me will already have whatever it is that they need to identify me. Not only that but they grew bored of me a long time ago.

I do wish OP would take to answering people sending her pictures instead of answering questions in this thread.

Shrug.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Star-seeds are people from different planets that incarnated here. I personally believe that anything is possible but I was just curious as to your thoughts on the subject.

link   

Originally posted by sarra1833

I DO require a picture of you, however. This is the part where mods may or may not have an issue. If there is something wrong with this, I fully understand and no hard feelings will be had. I'm a guest on your site, member or not, and I WILL follow the rules - even if I find out what said rules are as I go. Anyway, if it IS allowed, you may send your pic to my inbox here or post it here in a reply. Usually I work with email but again, unsure if that is allowed here or not. I do have my own website business but (again), unsure if linking that is tos friendly or not. I believe it's not.

Pictures have to be a clear shot of your face, you can be of any age as the eyes are what tells me your tale. I can read newborns, even.

I know reincarnation is real, so I don't have a problem believing in past lives.

However, this is a conspiracy site. There is no way I'd give out a photo of myself online. Facial recognition software.

How does anyone know if you're not working for some alphabet agency and it's your job to gather as much info as possible on the members of conspiracy sites?

Very trusting people -- if they're giving you a photo here.
edit on 10-11-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

link   
I understand the fear too, believe me. I'm just doing this as a gift to say thanks to all the ATS'ers who have been there for me in the past with my issues and job searching woes and so on. I love paying things forward if you will and this is one way for me to do so.

Ah technology. So nice yet ruins a lot of things sadly

No harm meant from me at all. But yes, if you don't feel comfortable, by all means, don't do anything you're not comfy with doing

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
reply to post by jacktorrance

I agree.

Anyone with any vested interest in me will already have whatever it is that they need to identify me. Not only that but they grew bored of me a long time ago.

I do wish OP would take to answering people sending her pictures instead of answering questions in this thread.

Shrug.

Hehe, yes, I'm getting on it. I have a hundred ton of people to do readings for now. This is going to take some time indeed. Time to buckle down.
You can put ye olde cattle prod away

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

So can you get to answering people who sent you pictures?

2nd

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Great. I have sat on ATS for a good hour and alls I've witnessed is you answering questions in here. I even crafted a few of my own for a special reason.

Produce.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Thanks for the warning, that's one of the reasons I don't like to put pictures up online. However given the fact that my pic was already posted on fb without my knowledge or consent (its has since been removed) the damage is already done. Add that to the fact that you can never escape cameras anymore and you have a picture taken of you at least once a day whether you know it or not, there's little hope of staying completely safe. I'll take life as it comes, and just hope for the best.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Interested in past life reading, this thread is fine, and thank you.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Caution with personal information is always good advice on-line, but I would be more worried about civilians who want to do harm to others than about the government. If the government wants to find out who you are, then they will find out. Anonymity on the Internet is an illusion. Proxies might help a bit, but in the long run, if you do something really bad and they want to find you, they will find you. So, just don't do anything to make them want to find you
At least do not do it on-line.

If someone wanted to find out more about those on here, they could get more from the email addresses people are posting. And yes of course recognition software could easily match pictures to the treasure trove of personal information that people give away so freely on Facebook and elsewhere.

Back on topic - I'm with those anxiously anticipating reading, but take your time since you just had surgery and all

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I am sceptical that you can do this just with just a picture. But I spoke to a woman on ATS before who claimed she could tell what was wrong with a person sickness wise, even over the internet...and she did, she told me mine straight away.

I have read all of Dr Michael Newtons books and am addicted to information on past life's, please have a go at mine OP I have sent pictures to your inbox.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I'm down for a reading.
edit on 10-11-2012 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Is this okay? This is my first post and I would like to have a reading as well. I don't mind sharing the reading with others. Thank you very much!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Oooooooooo I'm excited for this now, it will be interesting to hear what you have to say. I've had a whole lot of dreams that just struck me as odd, as well as a few that have left me emotionally distraught in otherwise out of the norm situations.

I've had other individuals say things about my " past" and it's always interesting to hear what else I can find out.

Thank you in advance, if the picture size was too small just let me know.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I'm excited about this too.

I don't know anything about past lives, reincarnation, etc. I don't even know where my own religious beliefs lie right now, but I love thinking about the possibilities.

I know that so many people feel out of place in the here and now, and while I don't necessarily feel like a unique snowflake, I do feel like I've got some strange quirks that might be explained by a simple past life reading....

Even if nothing comes from it, it's certainly fun to talk about!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join