learn more

Mini Past life reading, anyone?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Please Pm me my reading.
If you can't PM me because of my low post count then please email me at Enzo631@aol.com
Thanks.

edit on 10-11-2012 by Enzo954 because: Added pic
edit on 10-11-2012 by Enzo954 because: Added email

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I would love to have a reading. It's ok to post it here.

I've had a few interesting glimpses of past lives, but would like to know more.

i2.photobucket.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by constant_thought
reply to post by sarra1833

Sure thang, I won't be getting any sleep thanks to the rave in the flat above me so I'll throw a few questions

When did you start to get impressions of past lives? And I take it you have seen some of your own? Did this change how you interacted with certain people in your life now who you were with in another life?

I think I may have experienced this before, it was in a particularly random lucid dream. Not sure if it WAS something from a past life but it was rather profound anyway, so at worst it was just a really freaky dream haha

I was actually taught by a good friend of mine who has been doing readings for 20 some odd years. I was able to get messages from those who crossed over before that, but never really paid it too much mind; figured it was just something that /happened/, really. It wasn't too long after that my main past life (Civil war era, I was the sister of General George E Pickett of Pickett's charge) came together. We all reunited in this life, all look the same today, he even married the woman today who was his past life wife then... I even have pics of me then. It's uncanny, plus the parallels; I should post them on here. anyway, I digress. My friend Jess trained me how to open my third eye and from that point on according to her, I just blossomed faster than fast. I was going things within a week that most took a year to learn. In her words, "Sarra, you're progressing a year every week. I've never seen anyone as strong as you."

Of course, some bad came to be in my life and I 'turned off' my gift in order to focus on the bad and be miserable xD Believe me, it was bad; bad living environment, etc. I 'turn off' to save myself because when people get down or are in a negative environment, they tend to attract the unwanted 'other side' stuff, if you will. I just recently started to get back into this and got the urge tonight to do this for all of you. A lot of folk on here have been so kind and loving and supportive of me; it's a way for me to pay back.

Yes, I have seen a few of my own past lives. Some have been fleeting glimpses, some have really made me change my outlook in this life, some showed me WHY I have the phobia's today that I do, some showed me why Im drawn to certain professions, etc. It's amazing how those things tie into who we are today and why we are the way we are.

As for 'changing me'? I learned that love does last and we can and do find each other again. I learned that everything happens for a reason as it's to help us learn and grow. It helps me see others' actions and forgive easier knowing they too are on a life journey to learn things, to fail, to succeed, to goof up, to be evil, to be good; it is what we are all to learn.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hi! I love past life regression; Ive only had online ones though; usually psychics are full booked in person so its hard to establish a meeting, Im sure you understand me

I would love you to try and read my energy! Whatever comes to you, past life or other
Ill leave me facebook link here as I dont know how to send pictures? And im not on a personal computer with my pictures on.. my facebook has personals though and your more then welcome to add me or look at my picture

My profile

Here is my Fb, hope the display picture is fine! My name is Kris Elliott, that might help you
I've had readings before, and apparently I have what you call a subconscious wall up.. but you can try right?

Thanks in advance, you can PM me on here or faceboook, or reply the PL reading in your thread and Ill find it

Take care !

~ Love is an art

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I am interested, but I don't how to send private messages or pictures as iam new here...can someone help me out?

Thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'll throw in a few questions.

If you believe in a past lives then you obviously believe in reincarnation. What is your opinion of reincarnation? Is it a choice? Do some people have to repeat life here in order to reconcile and release certain needed issues? Or are we free to come back whenever we'd like?

Do we tend to reincarnate into situations and even families from before? Do we do so in order for them to help us move forward?

Is there an end to this? If so who decides the end? Us? A Supreme Being? Some contract that we made with ourselves or a Supreme Being?

Forgive me if these questions have already been asked.

I will ask that you alert me privately when you have read my past life. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thanks

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Don't know if you saw my picture post so here it is anyway! I am new to being a member so I'll get the hang of it soon haha

i1356.photobucket.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I'm sure you're getting a ton of pics. Can you share the past life info regarding the prez and even Romney? Hey how about Ron Paul too?

Only curious, that's all.. Plus there are many pics of them all around the net...

Thanks a bunch.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

It would be very interesting to see what you read in my eyes.
Your plate is getting full... but.. It would be great to hear what you have to say about me.
It is ok to post results to this thread.
thanks

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I would love a reading! Here is my pic. Let me know if that will do.

You can u2u me my reading...Thank You!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
My parallels with Virginia Pickett and Jane Grey.

(Note: please take notice of dates, ages, and other things. Parallels are a good way to see about past lives. I found out about Virginia's parallels as I went, but mostly from her family and from a copy of some diary entries from back then from the family.)

Me and Virginia:

Virginia Pickett was born 1833

I was born 1973

Virginia died November 18, 1884

A huge part of me died in 1984 with the death of my mom.

Virginia's brother George Pickett (general, civil war, confederacy) was 15 years older than their baby brother Charles Pickett

This time around I'm the youngest and 15 years younger than Paul (reincarnation of George) who is still the oldest.

In 1852 when Virginia was 19, she had an incident where a horse spooked and knicked her in the side of the head.

In 1992 when I was 19, I had an incident while grooming a horse after a ride. He knicked me in the side of my head; I have a scar now.

Virgina loved music; singing and playing the piano came naturally to her

I love music; singing and playing keys (piano) comes naturally to me

We both started playing at 3 years of age.

Virginia had two brothers and lost 3 siblings to death shortly after their births

I have two brothers and lost 3 siblings due to my parents fostering them and them having to go back to their families or adopted out.

Virginia and I hated wearing dresses and wanted to be boys to avoid the hassle.

You can't find one pic of me as a little girl in a dress without pants on underneath.

Virginia and I are both loving kind people but we had tempers if anyone pushed us too far. We'd let you have it - and then apologise profusely after, realizing how our tongues got away from us.

Virginia helped with wounded CW soldiers. Her husband was a military surgeon on the Confederacy side.

I was in the Army to be a Combat Medic helping wounded soldiers. My boyfriend at the time was also a combat medic helping the wounded.

some pics: Hopefully some/all are visible. If not, I'll have to do one later where I can make them visible. I have a feeling later ones on here will not be, in this post, as they are from a private group on facebook. :/

Virginia Pickett left. Me, right

Charlie Pickett today on left. Charlie Pickett then, on right:

George Pickett left: George today, right:

The Picketts then:

Us in 2008 when we reunited:

George's wife then/now:

The following pic is Virginia Pickett, Olga Romanov and myself. I don't like talking about Olga much because I have something about claiming to be someone famous first off, and second, I honestely don't have a lot of memories OF her life though bits and pieces do show now and then. She was rather forced on me when I did not want to learn. you can NOT force anyone to remember a past life. Nor should you tell someone who they were, which is what happened here with me. HoWEVER, all the siblings are here today, we all have met, all have huge memories, all have marks on their faces where the bullets went through, etc etc etc. anyway:

I'll put a pic of Maria Romanov and her incarnation today:

one of Tatiana Romanov and her incarnation today:

and you get the pic. They all have far more memories than I, but then again, I feel I left that life complete, with nothing tying me down. Tatiana today has the marks of the bullets at her jaw and eye. Sometimes we carry the scars from past life trauma's into our next lives. Some are visible. Some are not.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'll have a go at this. Always wondered. Inbox on here on thread. either is fine if you find the time. =)

Only thing is I don't want to do the pic thing. If you can do it without cool, if it's necessary then don't worry about it. Thanks anyways though. ;D
edit on 10-11-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The resemblances are eerie and uncanny

Thanks for sharing those!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Wow Sarra, thanks for sharing that.

That is very remarkable.

Maybe one day you could do a thread and share how you opened your third eye.

ETA: I sent you my photo U2U, but I forgot to say you are more than welcome to post my reading here.
edit on 10-11-2012 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'll answer these within the quote:

Originally posted by cry93
I'll throw in a few questions.

QUESTION: If you believe in a past lives then you obviously believe in reincarnation. What is your opinion of reincarnation? Is it a choice? Do some people have to repeat life here in order to reconcile and release certain needed issues? Or are we free to come back whenever we'd like?

ANSWER: I feel the two are one in the same. It's definitely a belief; if one feels it exists, then I would think they'd feel it is a choice- we can choose to come back once, many times, or never. It's as personal of a choice to the soul as are the very choices we make while here on Earth alive. As for people having to repeat? Yes. If they make poor choices, or commit suicide, they must redo to learn the lessons. See, I believe that before we are born, we set up a blueprint of how our life will go to a degree. We decide the burdens we'll bear, the handicaps we'll have, and so on - but choice is always freewill. that blueprint is NOT a-z. It has key things, yes, but how we get there, what we do with them, etc is up to us as we go. If we decide to check out early, that is a no no., We chose to have bad things happen to LEARN. If we back out, we have to repeat them TO learn. It's the only way to grow. Either we grow in this life, or if we take the easy way out, we redo it. And when we die of natural causes (even an accident is natural), we choose when we come back. Most wait to come back with their soul group so cases of coming back 70 years later is not unheard of, though some will come back almost right away; say if a parent loses the child, the child may come back in another form, for example.

QUESTION: Do we tend to reincarnate into situations and even families from before? Do we do so in order for them to help us move forward?

ANSWER: Definitely yes. I fully believe so. Soul groups are those souls we are all part of. Some may be 'distant', some may be just friends, some may be family, etc. But we all come from a group - or a few groups which splinter off if you will. My past life family with the Picketts is one group. My family today is another. But yes, we all have our own soul groups. We're all here to teach each other lessons, see. We're all parts of a whole.

QUESTION; Is there an end to this? If so who decides the end? Us? A Supreme Being? Some contract that we made with ourselves or a Supreme Being?

ANSWER: That I honestly do not know for sure, but speculating and my own opinions: I think once we learn what we are to learn, and that entails every emotion, every way of life from suffering to having it all and all in between, then we are free to not incarnate again. Some think that's when we become 'angels' or higher ups. I mean, our souls are energy, if you will. So we don't just cease to be. Rather, we become full. Complete. Whole. Do we merge into the ...supreme be all/end all? Could be. I don't know the answers to everything, and everything I know is STILL speculation and belief only. But for me, it brings comfort and peace to feel that one life isn't all we get, that love lasts and lasts, and that we do go on.

Forgive me if these questions have already been asked.

I will ask that you alert me privately when you have read my past life. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I have a few questions

How would someone go about learning to tap into their past lives? I know I have some things I need to work out in this life first, I can barely remember what I did last week, let alone in a past life. But it would still be interesting to learn and maybe it would help me now.

Do believe star-seeds are possible?

My nephew is having trouble sleeping. I'm not sure if he is afraid to miss something or if something he is seeing is bothering him. Almost everyday, atleast once, he'll be sound asleep then all of a sudden gasp and throw his arms out to the side like he was falling. He's only 3months old and he's the first baby I've ever been around for any length of time so I may be over reacting; but do you think it could be a past life at his age?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forgoten_Whisper
I have a few questions

How would someone go about learning to tap into their past lives? I know I have some things I need to work out in this life first, I can barely remember what I did last week, let alone in a past life. But it would still be interesting to learn and maybe it would help me now.

Do believe star-seeds are possible?

My nephew is having trouble sleeping. I'm not sure if he is afraid to miss something or if something he is seeing is bothering him. Almost everyday, atleast once, he'll be sound asleep then all of a sudden gasp and throw his arms out to the side like he was falling. He's only 3months old and he's the first baby I've ever been around for any length of time so I may be over reacting; but do you think it could be a past life at his age?

Sounds like it could be sleep apnoea to me. A doctor would need to make that assessment of course, but I have it and so does my daughter, and this is something that people who suffer from sleep apnoea sometimes do (and it can be present from birth).

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I have more questions and even more ideas that I have developed personally but I will save them for another time.

You have many people to answer and I don't want to take away from your time in answering anyone by bombarding you with questions.

edit on 10-11-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

This is so awesome!

I missed the guy that did the psychic reading before, so I've been hoping someone would do something like this again!

Here is my pic - Thanks!

Oh, you can just put any info you get in a response here, no need to PM unless that's what you prefer!
edit on 10-11-2012 by jacktorrance because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join