reply to post by Destinyone

I know, I felt like I hit the lotto catching her on the first page. lol

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Sent! Youre awesome.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm gamed, I'll PM a picture. I have an idea of who I was in one of my past lives, but I'm curious to hear your interpretation.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Count me in. I'll get a pic sent to your inbox of my old ugly mug asap.

I also have a few ideas about my past. It'll be interesting to see what you come up with. The reading can be posted right here in the thread, I don't mind.

Thanks. S&F. And take your time, I know you're going to have your hands full.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

This is interesting. I'd like to get my reading in an inbox. Thanks

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hi!
I'd love a reading, please!
I'll PM the info, and then if you'd rather we can post it here, K?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm interested. Link to pic has been sent.

Thanks,
Chris

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hello, im here for the mini past life reading offer, i've been interested in it since i am almost sure i have a terrible karma and i just want to know what do i have to do in this life (karma-wise of course).

I can't send a private message yet so i will just send you a link to the website i uploaded it into.

Also, im terrible at posing for photos, so dont be scared when you see that disfigured mexican-looking person in the photo, it is all under control. The picture will load itself instantly:

tinypic.com...

Thanks in advance as you are doing this for nothing in return, and out of pure good will. Also good luck for handling all the requests.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

Wonder if I can ask a few questions?

1. Does everyone have a past life ?
2. Is there more then (one) past life, and if so is there going to be a specific past life that is more dominant then the others ?
3. Say for example I ask you to read my past life. How do you know if you are reading my past life, or my past life's past life, or my past life's past life's past life ?

To make this easier. Do you read all the past lives or do you just pick a random one to read.

Thanks.
edit on 11/10/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

I SO encourage questions, especially after the readings - that is to you and everyone. I'll edit to add that in to my OP too

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Here and waiting!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I'm in
.....feel free to post any results you may get here in thread....I have no idea who I am in this life ....let alone a previous one!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by celldestroyer

I think you're gorgeous!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So many people happy to get readings!

And this is where I ask patience from each and every one of you. I'm going to make notes in my notebook of who asked, who wants it in inbox via on here, and then I'll go from there.

Being that there are going to be a lot, keep in mind it WILL take time to get to those who ask later in the game. Realistically I can do about 2 to 3 a day. I WILL keep in contact with all - even those yet to post - and let you know where you stand, where I'm at, what's going on.

Keep in mind, I JUST had surgery yesterday (the 9th of November) so things will be kind of slow. But I have never forgotten a client in the past, and I will not forget here either.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hi. I will post my picture here if it is ok. Could you please email me with a reading to hollowdreams3d@gmail.com I do not have 150 replies yet. =( Thank you very much! =)

edit on 11/10/2012 by ibanezroxor because: Not extensive enough information.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Thanks for replying. As do a lot of people, I'm sure, I feel like I have lived past lives. There are times when I feel like these different lives cross. If that makes sense. Kind of like I have had this Déjà vu before.
Very interesting subject. Going to dig up a pic and give it a try.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Today is my birthday, may I get in on this?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Say you knew something that meant there was 12 other people in your life actually 13 because now women are equal to men. Atleast in our part of the world. And you already knew who they were aswell as your self. And then say you already knew about 7 people you were in past lives.

And say you've met different people who represent certain people in those other lives that are not of the 13. Would that make your reality unrealistic?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I PMed you. If you have time, I'm definitely interested in a reading. I'm intrigued by the concept of reading past lives. I happened to be talking about it last night with a friend actually. It was on the subject of past life regression hypnotherapy, so I'm sure this is a bit different.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I have sent a picture to you, think I figured it out...am eager to learn about my Past Life, hope to hear from you sometime soon! You can post my results here in the thread.

Thank You!

edit on 11/10/2012 by Givenmay because: Addition

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Had a good picture somewhere, cannot find it, but as soon as I do, I'll send it your way. I'd like to see how this meshes with other past life readings.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join