It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini Past life reading, anyone?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hi there,

I would be really keen for this if you can spare the time!
I'm currently reading a book by Dolores Cannon, so it's very good timing seeing this thread on ATS.

Im happy for you to post the reading this this thread for all to see.

ty

edit on 11-11-2012 by grantbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Thank You!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by sarra1833

I'm in
.....feel free to post any results you may get here in thread....I have no idea who I am in this life ....let alone a previous one!

Much props to that statement. You look happy content n British.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
READING FOR SAGEBENO;

NOTE TO DES AND THOSE WHO POSTED BEFORE HIM; my inbox is FULL and there is no way to get to older pages. I'm doing these best I can so I can clear out older inboxes so yours and a few others original will pop up finally. Normally I hate going 'out of order' but I wasn't able to know the inbox only shows one page and that is it.

Regardless, they will all be done. Though it will take eons xD

Okay Sage:

Right away I see you have a good soul. You haven't had too many 'hard' past lives, though you have wisdom gained. You're not an old soul, but not new either. Right away I get a strong Scandanavian feel if you will. A provider, male. I get this feel of time frame of the Viking era, though you yourself were not Viking. Not rich, not poor, but you were comfortable with what you had. Always the kind word for others, but if the temper went, it would go though it was rare. Of course you had a family; I'm seeing an older wife? but not too much older- I want to estimate around 5 to 10 years older than you were; three daughters, two sons and lost a child at birth which was common. A small family for the times. There was something wrong with your leg, I want to say the right side from my point of view looking at you. It was from some format of skirmish. I don't see a massive 'war' or anything like that, but more of the town vs town sort of thing. It went through your leg, calf. Caused issues for you and the 'care' you got, though good for the time, made you a little worried of any future 'meddling' with anything medical for you or your family. I see a lot of wheat/bread? Farmer I am not, so I'm not good at naming crops but I see you were one of the providers for food/crops. Infection was something you fought in the lungs and I want to say that is what caused your death. I get a feel of water, drowning; though death by lake/river wasn't the cause. Definitely you had a bravery as you kept working as long as you could despite the setbacks, a perseverance which held through many lifetimes as well. You definitely learned to take the good with the bad and I'd be surprised if that didn't carry over into your current lifetime as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
That was a great reading! I'm considering asking for your services. At the very least to tell me if I am an old soul or not. Sometimes I feel like I've been here and done this before therefore nothing in like really shocks or surprises me.

I have a question that sounds good i think..

When we die, whether violently or not, is that because we have finished a couple of our goals in terms of life's lessons, or does it mean that we had to die to fulfill someone else's destiny? Or both?
edit on 11-11-2012 by drivebricker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I am on the fence about reincarnation, but I do have info about two past lives, if they are real of course. Hopefully this will answer my questions definitively. Either way, it looks like you have your work cut out for you! Hope this pic works. Post the reading here if you like, I don't have enough posts to properly utilize my inbox it seems.. Forgive my crap costume and crazy wires in the background.

edit on 11-11-2012 by Madmax777 because: Clarification

edit on 11-11-2012 by Madmax777 because: ocd

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
READING FOR IREMINISCE: (keep in mind, everyone, I type as things come to me, so sometimes they may seem to jerk from one point to another. I type my thoughts as I get them also. I won't try to make it into chronological order as that ruins the reading and lets me 'interpret' things which also is a no no.)

Your eyes are so full of curiosity. I get a pull to the 1950's, but strangely, it's more a little girl roughly 7 or 8 yars of age from an earlier time which wants to come out more. The style of dress she is in denotes the 1920's to me and I'm leaning toward Austria for some reason. Germany first came to mind but no. Definitely Austria. I'm getting that you had two siblings and you were in the middle. Healthy, adjusted family. You wore your hair in pigtails or braids. A little dog rarely left your side too

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
READING FOR FASTBOB (from inbox so I can start getting the older ones out so I can find Des and get back on track xD)

Right away with you, I got a strong pull to the 'medieval' ages. I almost get a regal feel about you, but nothing 'king' like. I more want to put a finger on 'knight' though that doesn't sit just quite right either. You were of huge importance though. Music was HUGE with you; always playing some form of instrument or finding ways to entertain others. If people didn't laugh, then you felt you did not do your job correctly. I want to say 'prankster' but of a benign sort; it was to lift spirits, not do harm. Oddly enough, I get a death which you caused but it was not held against you in any way, shape or form. Night time, drink had been had, why do I see cobble stone streets of sorts? Small village, I see a pub type building, houses/buildings around it. It's dark, but someone tried to attack and you had no choice but to put them down. It weighed on your mind for some time as that went against everything you stood for; you were to bring joy, not pain. I want to say that person had caused a lot of grief so no one was too upset to see him go, if I may put it that way. It wasn't held against you, but you held it against yourself. A lot of 'if only''s were had for years after. You still tried to cheer up others but your heart wasn't as into it after that. More drinking was had from it. It basically changed your personality some. You started to withdraw. Not want to be around people as much as you once did. Closed off. Scared to let anyone close in fear you'd harm them too without meaning or wanting to.

I hope this isn't still hitting you to this life time.
IF it is, forgive yourself. You had to do what you had to do. I see a little heaviness and guilt in your eyes.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I have a lot deja vues i hope you could take a look if i may have past lives... and i could find some answers to my questions

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hey thanks for doing this for people

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Am I late to the party or what? Ha Ha! Thank you for doing this. I hope you are able to read me too!

Blessings!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
[/img]reply to post by grantbeed

You can post results here

Thank You

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Hi Sarra! I am really interested but I have no clue how to send you a photo through the site. Can someone help me please???

Thank you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I got it... does this work???

edit on 11-11-2012 by aaguedaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Hey, this is fun! Just wanted to say that if you WANTED to get to Des and go in order, you could save the later pics to your computer and number them, until you got down to the 1st ones you got. Just a suggestions-- do what works for you!

Oh, and I didn't PM mine... it is on one of the 1st few pages. (If you can't see my eyes well enough, I have one from 1st grade, lol)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I've actually just joined this site so that I could try my hand at a reading with you. I've felt a look into the past was something I've needed as of late. the less the better though right? So, if you can, please let me know where to e-mail an image.

lh3.googleusercontent.com... Testing?
edit on 11-11-2012 by AhSheyHaNarRas because: Trying to add an image to a request thread. New to the features of this site.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm up for a reading, though it would be nice if you could drop it in my ATS inbox. Thanks in advance!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It sounds really interesting, you can answer in the forum as soon as I figure out how to add a picture. .

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sara1833,

I can read you. You have one child; a daughter. You have one parent alive. alot of ones if your life. you do this to fill a hole so you can get to 2.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
you have caught my attention Sarra!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hi,

My name is Cristina Lungu. I am absolutely amazed by some of your posts and I would love if you could give me a reading especially because I met myself in a dream as someone that was me in another life time .

I am interested in any info you could provide .

Thank You so much in advance

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join