It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini Past life reading, anyone?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If you find the time: I'd love to have your reading.
Thank you making the effort!

img.abovetopsecret.com...

You can send it here or in pm, doesn't really matter.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Has anyone been read yet? You would think if the OP put herself out here on a website with thousands of "willing to believe" people, she would have at lease done one single reading in the last 3 days. Maybe you all better check your bank accounts...lmao

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I’d like a past life reading too. PM sent. Hopefully you will find the time to do it. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
im in as well, i know im at the end of the line but that okay take your time. My aunt also does past life readings i have never taken her up on it but i think i will now to compare the two. let me know if these pics aren't good enough,

Im really curious as i have felt for a long time i have some pretty negitive things following me around.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Observations:

sarra1833 has her hands full for weeks. God bless you hun! Didn't know your thread would become so popular, did you?
Be sure to take the time to rejoin your energy. You have a daunting task ahead. We love you, so don't wear yourself out!

This thread has gotten a lot of new members to join. That's amazing. What a great way to get people more interested in the very topics we enjoy here.

I'll default to the last position in line. I'll probably post a pic when it gets closer to that time. Many people on here have told me I am an old soul, other sensitive people, and I'm fully aware of my own past lives. The exercise for me would be just to validate sarra's accuracy, so for myself, I am good to wait until last.

People are going to be amazed when the results start rolling in. It's then that you'll see that the subset of humanity is a lot smaller than what we realize.

*back to lurk mode*

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by drivebricker
Has anyone been read yet? You would think if the OP put herself out here on a website with thousands of "willing to believe" people, she would have at lease done one single reading in the last 3 days. Maybe you all better check your bank accounts...lmao

The OP said early in the thread it could take some time to start rolling them out as she has had surgery, is working full time, and has a life. I think if we'll all be a little patient, she will get to all of us in time.

Keep in mind, I JUST had surgery yesterday (the 9th of November) so things will be kind of slow. But I have never forgotten a client in the past, and I will not forget here either.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hi Sara,

Count me in. I am very curious. I will post you my picture PM.

Thanks in advance.

Blessings

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

I would love to have this done but it wont let me send you a private message as this is a new account, think I lost my old details and now cant find them
How can I send you the info you need, can you message me your email or something?

Regards

Taz

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
WOW!! It's taken me about 4yrs b4 creating an account on ATS but when i read your post i almost peed my pants LoL Just Messin.......kinda.
I'd love one if you're able to! I'm also interested in looking at your site too if thats' cool!>! guess you'd have to email that though. OMG i'm SO freakin' EXCITED!!! :-) thats such an awesome thing to do!!! i'm having some trouble witrh my pic so here's a link to a picasa web album so i could get you one. i hope it works but let me know if there's and issue. i just happened to have this one on my facebook. Thank you!!!
i guess public is cool since just a mini! if you r going to copy/paste the addy you will need to remove the space b4 "directlink"
picasaweb.google.com/116982576497267520445/WindowToTheSOUL?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCNDZntbSoqeQsQE&feat= directlink

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gh0Sty3k

I would love to have this done but it wont let me send you a private message as this is a new account, think I lost my old details and now cant find them
How can I send you the info you need, can you message me your email or something?

Regards

Taz

Quick... make 20 posts... any and all forums/threads. Once you've reached 20... tadaaahhh, you can send all the messages you want.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Good LORD. I woke to a billion....... haha. For this thread not even being close to 24 hours old, it's gotten a lot of activity. And there in lies an unforeen problem, but one I can get through.

I gotta figure out how to access old messages in my inbox. I got so many last night, the first ones can't be seen til I clear out the new ones - and all new ones want readings too. I wish they had 'pages' in the inbox, though I'm sure ATS didn't mean for people to have 9283502938520985 active inboxes at one time. I'll figure something out. If I have to work backward and then post the originals and go from there, I will. I wasn't expecting this to happen. It only shows about 50 at a time - and it happens to be the newest 50. sheesh....

I'm determined. I'll do this. I never make promises I do not intend to keep.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
OP...Don't forget about us who posted our pics in the thread and didn't PM you. Thanks again and good luck.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Sarra you might want to close this to new readings for awhile allowing you some time to catch up. You are so sweet to make this offer. Glad you are healing quickly.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I U2U'd a picture of myself to you. I'll be waiting for the reading, whenever you get around to it. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I'd like the reading in my inbox, please. Nothing here on the thread. This is a personal matter for me. Thanks again!
edit on 11-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Thank You

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yes i am interested in a reading. Please pm me your thoughts.
Could not figure out how to pm a picture so what the heck this is me for the world to see. The picture is 2 years old yet you can see my soul in my eyes.

imgur.com...
edit on 11-11-2012 by thisme60 because: picture link

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enzo954
OP...Don't forget about us who posted our pics in the thread and didn't PM you. Thanks again and good luck.

Not forgetting anyone.
I'm organizing my inbox best I can and I think I have all showing except the first few I was going to start with. :/

This is going to be fun. I plan to put out 2 to 4 a day so it WILL take TIME.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You should be able to scroll back up to the new ones using the bar on the right hand side.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm interested in the reading.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I could not pm my picture.

So picture can be found here:
picasaweb.google.com...

Please pm reading or email to [email protected]

Blessings,
Koen

new topics