Mini Past life reading, anyone?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Thank you so much for what you are doing. Ever since I was a child I have been fascinated by the possibility of having lived past lives. I always felt like I identified with a particular time period more than this current one. I will PM you a picture of me and hope you will have time to get around to it. I will post more about some of my theories I have formulated about my past lives after you give me an analysis, unless it would help to give you this information beforehand. Thanks again for volunteering your time.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

You're just suggesting a method so you don't have to wait to get yours!
Get in line, you're not the only one.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Here wth, I dunno how to send u2u with pic, but here it is on line and you can read me online

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by new_here

You're just suggesting a method so you don't have to wait to get yours!
Get in line, you're not the only one.

Ok, busted! Just hoping she goes from 1st to last instead of the opposite, since I'm closer to first than last.

(You're a mind-reader too, I see... lol)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hello. Following your op, I'm interested please

I've always been curious about my past lives. Thanks for your time.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Would be very interested to read what you have to say about my past, I have no problem with it being posted publicly. Thanks so much in advance, I know it must take up a considerable amount of your time, so I really appreciate your effort.

Thanks once again.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hi!!! Id prefer over email!!

can you send me a quick email and ill reply with a photo?

robniski@gmail.com

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Getting in line here. Sent you a PM with link to my pic.

I had Woody do my tarot reading and she was crazy accurate.

Look forward to seeing what you get for me.

You can inbox my reading please and thank you.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
how do you guys know that this lady is real/ your just sending your face pic to random people on the net. who knows if they are government plants to track conspiracy nuts. think!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Who cares I just come here for the lols...I am mostly here for paranormal forums like these, So I really don't care if there is a government agent snooping into my stuff...I'm the most boring "Conspiracy nut" out there.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Well i believe she is who she says she is , there are a lot refereces in internet which match what she says
for example this page www.ravenecho.com...
also other webpages about her www.ravnskjold.com...
While my curiosity took over i found out one of you is a salesman, tobacco & parfymes and carries a lastname which starts with B and end with H, and one of you lives in Quebec is about 50 years old speaks french and looks for a soulmate

edit on 11-11-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Okay, I have 3 readings done on page 15. Did a few inboxes as well. That's about all I can muster for today as they take a lot out of me and the pain from post surgery is a lot worse today than I anticipated. The first two days postsurgery were a lie. Figured that was as painful as it was going to get. I stand corrected.

I would LOVE to request that people not inbox any more. I'm getting very swamped: all the post requests in here as well as 120 some in inbox and still growing: I can not access the first 50 at all so it's becoming quite the feat. I just may do as someone suggested and save the pics, under the user name, and do them that way. I had no idea this would grow into this monstrous thing in under 24 hours xD

Dear lord........
edit on 11-11-2012 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
how do i download a picture?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenacat2
how do i download a picture?

If you could hold off for a while, I'd love you for life. I'm positively set up with probably 200 give or take. It's a lot for one person to do.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833

Edit to add here: I need to know if you want your readings here in a reply or in the inbox.
And make sure any pic you send shows your face fully. IF you are not comfy sending a full face, your eyes will work just fine. Just be sure they are straight on at the cam and nothing hiding them from view.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Message a mod to help you get to your first messages, they are usually pretty cool about stuff like that.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Message a mod to help you get to your first messages, they are usually pretty cool about stuff like that.

thanks! relief is to be had

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'll have one too, if you don't mind.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I would love a reading too, but I can definitely wait until you have less on your plate. :] Thank you for offering, very kind of you.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

If you are sending pictures to the OP's inbox - it will only hold 25 messages at a time and the OP is losing messages because of this.

PLEASE be patient - and, from this point forward, ask IN THREAD if the OP is prepared to receive a message!

Thanks!

~Heff

new topics
top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join