It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussing the recently appeared science underground papers of "Daniel"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by consolution

On this page when I copy paste to Google search
under the title Through The Looking glass

The Orion Cube you get a weird result one page here if the link works

starbase.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
So is this the Orion Cube?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Well that was one of the parts which I really had a harder time believing. I just can't seem to understand how physics or evolution would permit some sort of sudden evolutionary shift into some sort of so called 4th density.

It depends on whether you believe in a physical or spiritual shift. You see, humans contain both (in mine and many others opinions) a physical body, and a form of "spiritual body" that has yet to be explained coherently. What he may be referring to is an actual shift from this physical realm of matter to a realm that is more energy based. Awareness that your body is merely energy condensed into slow vibrations. That your body is no more "solid" than any other object around you...you just haven't been able to become "aware" of that fact. I think that if we were to shift into a higher state of being, then the world would indeed be much better off for it. Because this existence...well, it sucks being a slave. Cheers!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Watch the last hour of the movie Contact...everything you need is right there.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wagnificent

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
...an object's mass increases as it accelerates. As it approaches the speed of light, it's mass becomes infinite and therefore impossible to provide enough fuel for such a propulsion system.

He talked about how astronomers have some things backwards, so there may be some problems with our physics as well. I also wondered about the propulsion system, so I hope he covers that in another article. As for the mass problem, he did address that.

According to Daniel mass is released and spread out through radioactivity:

...when you accelerate matter past the speed of light it becomes radioactive—it emits radio waves while it is throwing off particles... It has to do with the fact that the zone of isotopic stability inverts when you cross the speed of light... Atomic explosions in the stellar interior are violent enough to push motion past the speed of light...

X-ray emissions are a result of acquisition and consolidation of mass:

...When high-speed matter drops below the speed of light, it must reacquire the isotopic mass it lost... the atom absorbs particles and emits x-rays, not radio waves, as it builds mass back. All elements dropping from FTL motion to sub-light will emit x-rays, and all astronomical x-ray emitters are demonstrating this process—including our sun.

I think that anyone who claims that an object can be accelerated beyond the speed of light lacks a basic understanding of space/time. Howevr, I'm not disputing the question of time travel, we do it everyday in infinitesimal increments both "forward" and "backwards" in time relative to other objects. I'm only disputing the method claimed.

And those quotes you provided are meaningless unless someone can actually provide the math. Making a statement(s) that begins with "when you accelerate matter past the speed of light..." and "When high-speed matter drops below the speed of light" makes it impossible to take it seriously.... really.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wilcock (not Wilcox) covered this in his blog, quite interesting.

Also, TruTV just had an episode about it, not sure if everyone knew that yet.

Basically, Wilcock suggests that this is the first stage of Disclosure. THE Disclosure.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation

Bing.

O.

That movie literally was a feeler for Disclosure. And it carried a lot of hidden truths. Like the pinecone shaped and designed interior. Lots and lots of little hidden secret gems in there, and a great movie in general.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

...an object's mass increases as it accelerates. As it approaches the speed of light, it's mass becomes infinite and therefore impossible to provide enough fuel for such a propulsion system.

A photon travels at the speed of light.

A photon has mass.

Go figure.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken

when you're in the zone, in the midst of pure creation, ideas come from the collective unconscious so of course it reflects the zeitgeist.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

why wouldn't he use his full name? A real scientist would use his full name. How can you verify his credentials?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

A photon has mass.

Go figure.

Oh here we go...

A photon in motion is a wave not a particle... I guess you're not familiar with the wave/particle duality of photons... makes it difficult to discuss this with you.

....and if you can prove that a photon at rest has mass then the good folks at MIT would like to speak to you... at great length in extreme detail.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

A photon has mass.

Go figure.

Oh here we go...

A photon in motion is a wave not a particle... I guess you're not familiar with the wave/particle duality of photons... makes it difficult to discuss this with you.

....and if you can prove that a photon at rest has mass then the good folks at MIT would like to speak to you... at great length in extreme detail.

LOL. Of course you are correct. I know that, Daniel knows that, most of us know that.

So turn a particle into a wave and witness FTL travel, as well as 3D time travel. So simple, as long as you can maintain the state. Which requires shielding from the natural 3D forces in this space/time. Do so, and you can enter time/space, inverse rules apply and thus FTL travel is just a matter of perspective. To space/time dwellers it would appear FTL, while in time/space it would appear as nothing more than simple movement.

Daniel talks about this actually, but you may not be up for hearing it right now. Also Wilcock covers it in his book. But again, you may not want to hear about it, at this time.

And that's OK, but you might want check that "MIT has the answers" philosophy. They clearly are smart fellas but they aren't going to get this right away. Because it doesn't fit their belief system, it will take time to integrate.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebHFX

why wouldn't he use his full name? A real scientist would use his full name. How can you verify his credentials?

Er, he did not give his full name because he does not want himself exposed for the complete credential-lacking crank that he is. His theorizing borrows heavily from the Reciprocal System of Theory formulated by Dewy Larsen. So, when a crank applies the ideas of a crank, you get only nonsense masquerading as science.....

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Take the PDFs and the ideas contained in them for what they are. They're interesting, but there's nothing scientific about them. What exactly was the hypothesis (should have been specific and defined in the abstract)? What were the repeatable processes that led to that hypothesis being developed into a theory? Where are the mathematical models for describing those processes and the conclusions derived from them? When were the 'papers' peer reviewed?
More to the point, he's missed an entire page of references - there should be one for every assertion a reader might question.

If anything like that was submitted to an academic journal, the author would seriously have the piss ripped out of him.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JustJoe

The bottom line here is that much of what David Wilcock has been saying, at least scientifically is based on this guy Daniel and Dr. Peterson.

This is the first thing I found on Dr Pete Peterson from the (controversial?) Project Camelot:

Project Camelot on Dr Pete Peterson

I liked te presentation in principle but was a little surprised that this paragraph

Among the many things Dr Peterson spoke about at length was his strong, informed belief that there will be a melt-down of the global economy - and US infrastructure - which may be almost upon us; that Obama is planning to disclose the reality of ET contact by the end of the year; and that most, but not all, of the ET visitors are friendly.

was published

4 September 2009

His name immediately reminded me of Dr Peter Beter. Two geat threads about him from NoRegretsEver:

Dr Peter Beter
Dr Peter Beter II

---

Personally every time I see or here something my heart flutters and I get this crazy feeling in my head that says listen and listen well...

This sentence catches my attention again and again. Can't explain why.

I found this I, Pet Goat II video on Vimeo but I can only watch it later.

Veterans Today has been talking about the Black Eagle Trust

Is that connected to these trusts of Asian Nobility Families that are supposed to be released or am I getting all mixed up here?

Quantum Tunneling:

Quantum tunnelling (also spelled quantum tunneling in American English) refers to the quantum mechanical phenomenon where a particle tunnels through a barrier that it classically could not surmount. This plays an essential role in several physical phenomena, such as the nuclear fusion that occurs in main sequence stars like the sun, and has important applications to modern devices such as the tunnel diode. The effect was predicted in the early 20th century and its acceptance, as a general physical phenomenon, came mid-century.

Tunnelling is often explained using the Heisenberg uncertainty principle and the wave–particle duality of matter. Purely quantum mechanical concepts are central to the phenomenon, so quantum tunnelling is one of the novel implications of quantum mechanics.

from Wikipedia

Thanks a lot! That's a lot of cool stuff to research.

edit on 8-11-2012 by consolution because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation

in the first five minutes my eyes are bleeding, from jodie foster...

by that far in im retching from all the god and jesus subtext buried in the movies plot.

pass...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by sebHFX

Er, he did not give his full name because he does not want himself exposed for the complete credential-lacking crank that he is. His theorizing borrows heavily from the Reciprocal System of Theory formulated by Dewy Larsen. So, when a crank applies the ideas of a crank, you get only nonsense masquerading as science.....

If you're going to crack on the guy at least spell his name right so people can research things for themselves.

Dr. Dewey Larson circa 1950's.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Interesting post, but if we knew how FTL worked in theory wouldn't we be quite a bit closer to developing it?

As Einstein said, FTL is impossible. However, in the 1940's, they believed the sound barrier couldn't be broken either.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I believe the VT info you were referencing is the info that comes from the Wanta dollars, not the Asian white dragon stuff. Wanta stuff comes from Reagan's era.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

So is it kind of like the movie "Dune"?

The spice is vital to space travel. The Spacing Guild and its navigators, who the spice has mutated over 4,000 years, use the orange spice gas, which gives them the ability to fold space. That is, travel to any part of universe without moving.

If "space folding" or "warping" is a way to get around the speed of light -- what happens to the people/planets aka "stuff" in the area that is being warped/folded. Would someone be aware that their part of space/time is being manipulated?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join