It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussing the recently appeared science underground papers of "Daniel"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hello Everybody,

two science underground papers recently appeared on the web. The author calls himself "Daniel" and claims to have worked in the Phoenix III project, the time travel aspect of the Montauk project as he says.

Both papers appeared on www.ascensionwithearth.com and can be downloaded here www.soldierhugs.com.

The first paper is entitled "Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP, World Orders, Time Lines and Ascension".

The paper can be downloaded through this link: Daniel's Paper #1.

The second paper is called "Time and Timelines". The download link is here: Daniel's Paper #2

Both papers can also be viewed at www.ascensionwitheart.com through this link: Daniel's papers #1 and #2

Now, he makes a few extraordinary claims and as it touches on scientific concepts that are difficult to grasp and verify, I would love to discuss some of the assumptions here, hoping to get more insights and opinions from scientifically inclined ATS members.

I will go through the papers step by step starting with the first statement that struck me. Thanks to anybody participating in a constructive manner, especially to those that take the time and effort to explain some science to a layman of natural sciences like me.

So the first statement Daniel makes that I wondered about is this in paragraph 3 of paper #1:

In order to access time , a navigation computer from a faster-than-light propulsion system was utilized to open a portal, from which a visual record could be made.

He claims that faster-than-light propulsion system have been developed or in use in the Phoenix III/Montauk project. Is that a reasonable thing to say and if so how would these propulsion system work in theory?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

He claims that faster-than-light propulsion system have been developed or in use in the Phoenix III/Montauk project. Is that a reasonable thing to say and if so how would these propulsion system work in theory?
reply to post by consolution

By travelling faster than the speed of light.

I dont know man. and your really going nowhere asking people. We are in the same boat as you.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Very interesting thread. Thx.
S&F.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
This could become very interesting. Just posting now so I can follow easily.
S&F

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread.. Some of this is fascinating. They are doling it out sure enough. Anybody see "Fringe" last week? They set up a small cubical device of some kind and what did it do? Why it made a window to the future of course.
Very interesting read. I especially liked the part about getting stuck in the green and blanking out. It just rings true to a degree. Awesome post.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
An interesting read let down by unreliable and poorly referenced sources (Bob Lazar is even mentioned in text).

However, I found one noteworthy quote in the 'Geoengineering, Chemtrails,..' article:

...when the gas hits the fire (additional elements suddenly being available for fuel from the jump in magnetic ionization), then the sun will go dark, like it went out. But only for a short time, until the initial burst of new fuel has burned up and the sun returns to the zone of stability. Like most things, this has happened before and will happen again.

3 Days of Darkness in 2012 - I guess we'll just have to wait until Dec. 21st to find out

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I look at it as an interesting read, an opinion. Was quit good, I downloaded the two papers, first read about the timelines. Explains and connects some topics.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I've been following this Daniel character since 2008 or maybe earlier...I have read other people's books that mention similar theories as to what Daniel claims. Some even talk about the same projects but from different angles. To answer your question regarding the FTL computer (aka. Quantum Computer aka Chaotic Circuit Computer, etc.) From my research it would seem these computers have been around for a long time and some people believe they were given to humans by humans from the future (Roswell) Others seem to thing Tesla or someone of that cloth created it. The bottom line here is that much of what David Wilcock has been saying, at least scientifically is based on this guy Daniel and Dr. Peterson. Personally every time I see or here something my heart flutters and I get this crazy feeling in my head that says listen and listen well...I personally think some of the concepts in that cartoon I, Pet Goat II are speaking directly about these types of secrets...in metaphors of course. I also noticed that lately a ton of people are starting to unload everything they have...Veterans Today has been talking about the Black Eagle Trust and Daniel has finally released info himself and not through David. Interesting Times we dwell in, sir, interesting indeed...I would start searching some of the unique terms from Daniel's articles and see where the rabbit hole goes...I think the truth is upon us and I think we are going to be okay.

I never really answered your question but I kind of did...the computer works through quantum tunneling in short...I think

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I'll be back after reading the material.

Interesting, but refraining from comment right now.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

There is something on Project Camelot about using the piloting device of a UFO to see possible futures. They also talk about 2 different timelines for Earth.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Please indicate one statement in the following extract you find the least bit credible:

I was listening to exopolitics expert Alfred Lambremont on a radio show discussing the “negative timeline” as being some kind of “synthetic quantum environment” orchestrated by the Grey ETs, stating that this negative timeline was all “made up.” Having worked as a technician on the Phoenix III project (more commonly known as the time travel aspect of the Montauk Project), I have first-hand knowledge of what was going on and what they were trying to do—and it appears they are using some of the knowledge gleamed from those experiments in geoengineering application. In the 20 years that have passed since those experiments, I have learned much and decided to take a look at it in the context of the new knowledge provided by Dewey Larson's Reciprocal System of physical theory.

www.soldierhugs.com...

And it's gleaned, not "gleamed."
edit on 8-11-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What's with the cartoon-style writing and format? It looks like some teenager addicted to graphic comic books put it together, and the writing is near-unreadable. Utter fail, sorry; even if the information is legitimate, this isn't worth slogging through.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think that on a quantum state, we are aware of time distortion/ alternate realities being made. That we some how are able to perceive the other time lines and get information from them.

I do not know if I can believe everything this guy is talking about, but I do believe in alternate timelines for all events.

I think that the ability to interfere with their natural progression is not out of our reach. Maybe so now, but not for ever. I think anything is possible.

I have at times in my life considered this possibility. Of alternate me´s sharing a single conscious mind and life force. When the movie "The one" came out, I nearly freaked, it is how I see the life energy playing out amongst the different Me´s. That as one dies or rather his reality is nullified, the others grow stronger. That as more are made from alternate realities, or time lines, that we grow weaker.

It is how I explain knowing things I have no explanation for. I don't study much, don't read much, but have EXCELENT insight into different things I really shouldn't. Sometimes I just have facts on hand, or experience like I just know things, and no REAL experience with them. Like popping open a hood and knowing how it all works, but never opening a hood before.

I don't know.

There are so many strange things I can't begin to describe. Really I do believe this sort of theory, I am not sure to what extent is all.

edit on 8-11-2012 by manykapao because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Just read through both papers. Some interesting stuff, and a lot of completely bogus stuff. Overall I would say about 20% of it is truth and the rest is just nonsense. A little bit of truth mixed in with a whole bunch of untrue information.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the interesting read OP. The part I found intriguing was concerning the two timelines being "roadblocked" in order to keep mankind locked in our 3rd dimensional state, thereby negating the effects of any possibility for a 4th dimensional shift.

One only needs to look around at our current reality to realize that there is most definitely motives to keep humanity as-is, if you will. Logically those with the most power and money do not want to lose the status quo. Humanity has been enslaved to this physical realm, ruled by money, greed, and a system that is designed to perpetually keep it that way. We are not truly a free species. Though I hope that changes soon, and if a 4th dimensional shift happens, well sweet! If not, then at least we have death to look forward to for our release from the slavery of this world.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

I'd love to take a ride ... or do I?

We have already been getting some amazing answers.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JayDub113

Thanks. Not really sure what you exactly mean with "They are doling it out ..". I am not a native English speaker. Would you be so kind to explain?

I wasn't aware of "Fringe" until now.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Well that was one of the parts which I really had a harder time believing. I just can't seem to understand how physics or evolution would permit some sort of sudden evolutionary shift into some sort of so called 4th density. And I also have an extremely hard time believing his theory that the Sun will soon undergo a massive shift which will push us into this higher density... however I do have strong suspicions that they are releasing reflective particulates into the atmosphere to reflect more sunlight back into space.

One of the issues was that the time travel experiments ran into a “bump,” literally, crossing the 2012/2013 year boundary (conventional calendar)
I also found this above statement to be quite intriguing. I have read multiple reports from different psychic sources, whom all say they cannot see past 2012. He seems to be linking that "bump" to the transition period into a higher density... something I never considered before.
edit on 8/11/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

I also think it would have been great to give more references. I don't know anything about Bob Lazar except his name until now.

About the 3 Days of Darkness, that I find indeed very interesting, too. I am aware of the term since 1996 and have often wondered how exactly that should occur without straining ones imagination too much. This text has given me the first detailed description how that could work (unless you include obvious but rather improbable solutions like Darkness meaning sky full of heavy clouds or the moon standing in front of the sun for three days
)

In relation to his statement that 3 Days of Darkness are a reccuring event I found the following pretty bold to say:

What will happen is that, due to the increased FTL motion in the sun, the gravitational balance of the solar system will change. FTL motion is anti-gravitational, so the sun will literally push the planets further outward in their orbits in compensation—the year will get longer.

with the footnote:

This has been recorded in mythology as occurring a number of times, from the 260 days, to 360, to our current 365 day year.

Now isn't that something that one would like to have a few sources for?
edit on 8-11-2012 by consolution because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I was going to give you a S&F but then I noticed this "daniel" person is affiliated with Project Camelot. I dunno, Wilcox strikes me a bit odd and their fact checking standards are below par. They have some amazing stories but they never check credentials of the people they interview.

With that alone, I'm out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join