It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussing the recently appeared science underground papers of "Daniel"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SageBeno

He claims that faster-than-light propulsion system have been developed or in use in the Phoenix III/Montauk project. Is that a reasonable thing to say and if so how would these propulsion system work in theory?
reply to post by consolution

By travelling faster than the speed of light.

I dont know man. and your really going nowhere asking people. We are in the same boat as you.

Actually I could attempt to explain it in simpler terms... his theory about time does definitely make sense, and it's not completely insane... it has some merit, though I probably wouldn't subscribe to it because I don't think time does work the way he thinks. But put simply, the theory goes something like this:

Time is not simply this 1 dimensional thing we imagine it to be. This theory suggests that the realm of time is much like the realm of space, it has 3 dimensions and thus has a quality he refers to as the "temporal landscape" or "clock space". In the same way we can navigate through normal space, we can also navigate through this so called temporal/time space if we know how to do it.

By navigating through temporal space you can supposedly navigate through the different time lines, and also change properties of those time lines. But the problem is first getting access to that temporal landscape before you can navigate it. That's where FTL travel comes into play. Einstein has long predicted that if you could reach the speed of light you would travel back in time or some weird time-related phenomena would occur.

Daniel explains the process like this (I can't really break this down any simpler):

What happens with FTL travel is that as you pass the speed of light (the EM barrier), the spatial dimension in the direction of travel shifts into the coordinate time realm, as speed is a reciprocal relation between space and time—cross the barrier, and you start having a temporal dimension instead of a spatial one. But, since time is 3D, not a 1D vector, you have to keep the ship going straight in the coordinate time realm, which means you need to be able to see the realm to properly navigate it. This is
what the Orion Cube does. Upon transition to FTL velocity, the volume of the ship has been altered to 2 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal one—which means that in space, it appears as an area, not a volume, usually a flat disc or saucer shape, depending on the FTL speed. It gets flatter the faster it travels beyond the speed of light (the reciprocal relation: more time, less space). In time, it is cylindrical or jet-like, like a meteor streaking through the temporal landscape that needs an accurate flight path so it arrives at both the correct location in coordinate space, and in coordinate time.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This is such a beautiful verbal illustration:

So their “guns” are like a couple of people playing a flute to a remote observer. Even though they may both play the note “C”, the frequencies will not be exactly the same, so the further you go, the more the waves go out of phase. Far enough, they may even cancel each other out from that phase difference. This is where the concept of range comes from.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
...an object's mass increases as it accelerates. As it approaches the speed of light, it's mass becomes infinite and therefore impossible to provide enough fuel for such a propulsion system.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
...an object's mass increases as it accelerates. As it approaches the speed of light, it's mass becomes infinite and therefore impossible to provide enough fuel for such a propulsion system.

Yes I think we are all aware of that little fact. These papers don't attempt to explain the mechanism behind FTL travel, only the implications and result of FTL travel. There may be loop holes around that problem anyway, such as a propulsion drive which warps space to gain spacial thrust, or a mechanism which could potentially reduce the mass of an object to the mass of a photon.
edit on 8/11/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat

There is something on Project Camelot about using the piloting device of a UFO to see possible futures. They also talk about 2 different timelines for Earth.

I am sorry. I should have read the articles before commenting.

Very interesting read.

Seems hopeful that we will go back to timeline 0.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Excellent find! I have to ask you in all sincerity: 'How did you find this?'

I read the first paper, well, to be totally truthful, some of the very scientific things were a little above me but this is a paper that I have added to my favourites and might as well delete all others that I saved to try and make head or tails out of What The Heck Is Going On On Our Planet??

HAARP, Chemtrails, GMO, Geoengineering, Crazy politics, massive entertainment to divert the focus, ect ect and at the same time
consciousness, awareness, yearning, growing, exploring, searching, opening up... all happening in people

If I look at the total overall package of what his theory says, it fits all the pieces of the puzzle very nicely and makes one comprehansive picture. To me it makes total sense:

(In down to earth English

Perhaps the astronomers have it backward and the sun is getting brighter. (I am sure I have come across some threads about that in the past here on ATS. Some thread in the ine of: THe sun is getting brighter! And as an artist I have noticed it. Yes, the sun is getting whiter and brighter.) Thus the reason for 'dimming our skies' with chemtrails as many people have cottoned onto. (Please, lets not make this thread about chemtrails as being true or not.)

Whilst this dimming is slightly effective for a relatively short period, it will not be a long term solution to what they see as a dilemma. The only problem I could not overcome about the chemtrail thing (I am a fierce believer) is that they are also doing it to themselves. Now, if they are stopping us from transition into the 4th dimention (heard this before and found it plausable) then that would suit them just fine! They don't want to upgrade. My use of English here serves me for the simple way in which I live. However, I do not explain it even a fraction as well as it has been explained in paper one. Please read it?

The GMO food and 'Man made Global warming thingy' fits nicely into the story if you actually take time to read the paper.

The theory of the sun becoming brighter and getting ready to 'hop' onto the next stage would support the hypothesis that earth will follow suit as everything is in sinc. And so will man.

As they have discovered that they can only stave off the natural transision for so long with their creation of an artificial life, they are building underground cities for them to turn to. Even Yahoo news had an article featuring the seed banks they have underground. How is that for 'In Your Face!!'

As for the insight that mother earth (and all living things) have a natural ability to heal itself if all artificial elements are withdrawn supports my knowledge of how the human body works. If we withdraw from all artificial foods, and consume only natural raw un-tampered with products, we can heal all illnesses. (Please don't blast me, there is a mass of precious evidence about this if the mind is ready to digest it.) Fasting heals. It is actually not the water that heals, but the withdrawl from all things arificial.

I really don't care much what script is used, or that he mentions people like David Wilcock and project camelot or who ever. These people that he mensions, cannot be all bad or all deceptive. On some level each of them are trying to find the truth and may have some very valuable input amongst their mishaps. It is the human condition.

Unfortunately, it is also the human condition to judge and condemn without even having met them face to face as human beings.

In my very humble and 'down to earth' (pun intended) opinion, he has shed some real light on a dim situation.

Hold on.... let me just get my surf board!!

We should all get our hand into the earth, our feet on the hills and our heads into the ocean to connect again.

It has been a long time coming that I wanted to find this paper. It must have been written recently as he mentions Sandy.

I thank you sincerely for posting.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think time travel is a Big Myth and is not possible.

The creator wants us to have free will and advancing in time to alter events would disrupt free will and distort events.

It makes no sense to me whatsover that you could travel to a period in time before it actually happens.

My two cents...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

He talked about how astronomers have some things backwards, so there may be some problems with our physics as well. I also wondered about the propulsion system, so I hope he covers that in another article. As for the mass problem, he did address that.

According to Daniel mass is released and spread out through radioactivity:

...when you accelerate matter past the speed of light it becomes radioactive—it emits radio waves while it is throwing off particles... It has to do with the fact that the zone of isotopic stability inverts when you cross the speed of light... Atomic explosions in the stellar interior are violent enough to push motion past the speed of light...

X-ray emissions are a result of acquisition and consolidation of mass:

...When high-speed matter drops below the speed of light, it must reacquire the isotopic mass it lost... the atom absorbs particles and emits x-rays, not radio waves, as it builds mass back. All elements dropping from FTL motion to sub-light will emit x-rays, and all astronomical x-ray emitters are demonstrating this process—including our sun.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
What's with the cartoon-style writing and format? It looks like some teenager addicted to graphic comic books put it together, and the writing is near-unreadable. Utter fail, sorry; even if the information is legitimate, this isn't worth slogging through.

Wow even if the writings were known to be legit you would not read if someone is a bad typist or has someone write it up and they are poor at writing? So the content does not outweigh the method it is being conveyed to you?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
" I think it's gonna rain, Oh, when I die" - Alice in Chains. Why is it that popular music seems to have an in, if you will call it that, Of things we aren't privy to? posting so I can keep my extra eye on this fascinating subject!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

It's not about being a 'bad typist' it's about the fact that it looks like some manic teenager wrote it in between Facebook posts and UFO sightings.

I could try to slog through the pseudo-scientific stuff but it's either 100 IQ points above my pay grade or garbage.

A serious researcher postulating a serious, ground breaking topic doesn't set up a paper like this. It looks for all the world like my refrigerator used to, when the kids were in first grade and brought home 'oh ain't that sweet' new fingerpaintings every day.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
From page 5:

Inverse (FTL) thermal motion is super-hot, so hot that it appears cold and the region of the sun where it takes place goes dark, as in the sunspot umbra. There are already indications of this beginning to occur. 15 Except this time, the whole sun will become an “umbra”—there should be a bright flash, like a nova flare, when the gas hits the fire (additional elements suddenly being available for fuel from the jump in magnetic ionization), then the sun will go dark, like it went out. But only for a short time, until the initial burst of new fuel has burned up and the sun returns to the zone of stability

I found that quite interesting, regarding the "3 days of darkness" ...

To be honest, I'm not sure how much of this is BS and how much is true, but it's fun to read! (geek alert
)

Also, re: the member who said the presentation was cartoonish etc. You have to click on the .pdf links. The actually writeup is standard black on white

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken

Because although mechanics are necessary for art to be expressed, there is no reason for mechanics unless there is an art to be expressed. This means art is going to speak closer to "truth" than mechanics can ever hope to do alone. This is not a deficiency in mechanics, no more than it is a deficiency in art because art requires mechanics to be expressed.

Work as play:

edit on 8-11-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
reply to post by Char-Lee

It's not about being a 'bad typist' it's about the fact that it looks like some manic teenager wrote it in between Facebook posts and UFO sightings.

I could try to slog through the pseudo-scientific stuff but it's either 100 IQ points above my pay grade or garbage.

A serious researcher postulating a serious, ground breaking topic doesn't set up a paper like this. It looks for all the world like my refrigerator used to, when the kids were in first grade and brought home 'oh ain't that sweet' new fingerpaintings every day.

Still if you KNEW it to be true.....

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Exactly, the faster you travel, the more "mass" it contains, requiring more energy to push it, eventually getting to the point that no amount of fuel could move the mass, even the entire universe, because of course, the fuel has it's own mass, that grows exponentially as the speed increases.

Seriously guys, he's just a quack that watched too many episodes of fringe and x-files, and is spewing random catch phrases just like a newager

It's just a matter of time dilating your flux capacitor while trans-versing the paridym shift so you can reach a higher state of quantum vibration and move between the spatial realms of complete and utter dogcrap.

how'd i do? Should i write a paper too?

edit on 8-11-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Why is this in the science section? This is not even a scientific paper.

First of all you never speak in the first person, but the paper begins with the word "I".

It's not properly referenced, in any known style of referencing. What he has done is closest to footnotes if anything! I would say he's invented a referencing style but without any details in them its hard to tell what style he's going for. For example,

"Details are covered in the paper, Times and Timelines."

Written by who? What year is it from? Who published it? There could be a dozen papers out there with that name, and how are we to find it with only a title. He may have invented a form of referencing called "clue-format" where the researcher gives you a vague clue about the reference and you have to go find the rest, fun!

But I'll give him one thing, he has tried to make it look all-sciency with 'those little numbers' and all

But there's no data, no evidence, not even some theory, rather it's all just like "omg you'll never guess what I heard on the radio last night"

edit on 8-11-2012 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

This forum is exclusively for scientific papers? I guess almost every thread should be deleted then

Gotta love how the nay-sayers pay attention almost exclusively to authority rather than content. I don't buy everything this guy says, but it's not because of his literary aptitude or his letterhead.

Critical theory 101: judge the message, not the messenger.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
"Details are covered in the paper, Times and Timelines."

Written by who? What year is it from? Who published it? There could be a dozen papers out there with that name, and how are we to find it with only a title.

That is the second paper from the OP...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wagnificent

This forum is exclusively for scientific papers? I guess almost every thread should be deleted then

No of course its not, don't be silly.

The OP called them "scientific papers".

That's what I was getting at.

edit on 8-11-2012 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
quantum entanglement -to weird to be real science

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join