It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Important Conspiracy Theorists Of Our Time. Found To Be Real!!(VIDEO!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
In order for my to redo this thread with new information, I would like to add how this story began, and how it played out. Though lengthy, its a great story, that I feel will also give those that search a new light on how researching takes time, but in the end, can work in your favor. His info and this thread will be thorough, and informative. I will add any info that I can find, but as all threads, and info from another, you can search for yourself. I ask that if you really want to see how this story originally played out please visit my first thread found here www.abovetopsecret.com...

I must first say that finding out about Peter Beter, which yes his name is quite funny, was an eye opening experience for me. Since the internet came into play, many say that its very hard to hide things in this tech age.

Which I can say, yes it is very hard to hide things, though it takes seconds to find his wonderful work in exposing many different conspiracies, confirming that this man was actually real, and not either a hoax, or fictional work by someone with lots of time on their hands, whoever decided that this man was to remain anonymous or his work not taken seriously, worked very hard to try to keep his real life a secret.

I wrote a thread in June of this year called "Ever Heard of Dr. Peter Beter? No? Well Here Is Why!! Please Read W/Open Mind." (it can be seen here www.abovetopsecret.com...), which at first glance I did a good job of sharing his audio letters, and background. But when I got called out that this seemed like a hoax, I thought it was going to be just as easy to confirm he was a "real" person.

Well boy let me tell you this was the hardest research I have ever done. I spent 3 days with almost no sleep trying to confirm this. How could all this info be in the open, but I cant find anything that says this man was real (saying real I mean something besides a picture, and some audio who could have been anyone).

Many members had tried as well, all of his audio was scattered with all over the internet, word for word. In reputable magazines and articles, but still we couldn't find anything about him, to confirm his background that was quite extensive, and impressive.

If you look at my last thread there was lots of debating, some rude, some helping, but it troubled me deeply that I could not find out what this man was all about. While continuing to research, I found an article in the West Virginia Archives that claimed that they had on film Peter Beter himself, from 1968. I was ecstatic. I finally had my proof, but, it was in West Virginia.

So back to the drawing board I went. Making calls, and asking questions. I will admit, that I felt defeated. I knew that this info that he shared was important, and relevant to many things we discuss here, and the fact that he was so hard to verify just intrigued me more.

Then a few days ago, I saw that the thread was revived. So my search started again. Come to find out that the video I had asked for was posted on YouTube! I couldn't believe it. He was right there! Speaking, and was important enough to be added to the WV Archives. He was obviously not a very liked man, and was involved with political controversy, which I figured was the reason for his hidden real life.

If he could be confirmed as being a real person, then his work would have relevance. I will present a very short video of Peter Beter. The video is an hour long, and he is at about 55 minutes in. I have been through his audio tapes, and will add all things that have importance (in my eyes at least), and share any dots that need or are currently connecting.

Here is the video He is interviewed at about 55 minutes in.
Movie Night in the Archives and History Library

This is the first part of this thread. I will be here to add many more aspects which are in his audio letters. If you would like to look them over they are here www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Here is the new info that I found. This is from the last page of my original post.

No. 1 - An important matter concerning evidence in the FORT KNOX GOLD SCANDAL
Lets begin with Audio Letter No.1
Which can be read in full here www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Fake gold bars! What's next?

It's one thing to counterfeit a twenty or hundred dollar bill. The amount of financial damage is usually limited to a specific region and only affects dozens of people and thousands of dollars. Secret Service agents quickly notify the banks on how to recognize these phony bills and retail outlets usually have procedures in place (such as special pens to test the paper) to stop their proliferation.

But what about gold? This is the most sacred of all commodities because it is thought to be the most trusted, reliable and valuable means of saving wealth.

A recent discovery -- in October of 2009 -- has been suppressed by the main stream media but has been circulating among the "big money" brokers and financial kingpins and is just now being revealed to the public. It involves the gold in Fort Knox -- the US Treasury gold -- that is the equity of our national wealth. In short, millions (with an "m") of gold bars are fake!

Who did this? Apparently our own government.

viewzone2.com...

Is Gold in Fort Knox Real? Ron Paul Wants to Know

Are the gold bars in Fort Knox really made of the precious metal? Or has the U.S. government secretly sold off the nation's stockpile and replaced it with metal bars that are only painted gold?
Ron Paul wants to find out.

Giving legitimacy to an Internet conspiracy theory that the gold in Fort Knox is fake, the iconoclast Republican congressman from Texas has asked adminstration officials to audit the purity of the nation's 700,000 gold bars held in Fort Knox, according to an internal Treasury document obtained by CNBC. Paul, a presidential candidate who chairs the House's subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy, had previously called for the U.S. gold reserve to be counted and for a return to the gold standard. He now appears to be going a step further in his request that representatives from the U.S. Treasury Department and the U.S. Mint testify at a subcommittee hearing on June 23 about the authenticity of the nation's gold.

The Treasury document says it would cost about $15 million to conduct an audit. The process would take about 30 minutes to verify the gold content of each bar, or 350,000 man hours; to do that would would take 400 people working for six months, according to the document. The Mint is audited annually by the Treasury's Office of the Inspector General. An audit of the "Schedule of Custodial Deep Storage Gold and Silver Reserves" was published in September 2010.

www.cnbc.com...

Continued below.......

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Continuation.

And a piece from Audio Tape No. Where he actually mentions Ron Paul, has Paul known all along?

There is also another place where you may now obtain
additional information, and that is from a Congressman--DR. RON
PAUL of Texas. On July 30, 1980, the day I recorded AUDIO LETTER
No. 56, Congressman Paul rose to speak in Congress. His purpose
was to introduce a bill designated:

HR 7874, THE MONETARY FREEDOM ACT.

The bill contains eight separate titles, but the first is the
most important of all. Here is how Congressman Paul explained it
before the House of Representatives, and I now quote:

"Title I requires the Secretary of the Treasury to perform a
full assay, inventory, and audit of the gold reserves of the
United States. This thorough study is to be completed within six
(6) months of the passage of the bill, and double-checked by the
General Accounting Office. The results of the study are to be
sent to Congress so that the representatives of the people will
learn, for the first time in almost thirty years, the true status
of our gold reserves. The Congress will, in turn, release the
information to the American people.
Although present law requires an annual inventory of our gold
reserves, the law is not being complied with, and only a small
portion of the reserves are audited each year. As any
businessman knows, that is no way to conduct an inventory, and
this Bill would correct that deficiency. Such a complete audit,
inventory, and assay would lay to rest the persistent rumors that
gold is missing from our national stockpile, and that the gold we
have is of inferior quality."

Topic #1 - THE SECRET MILITARY MISSION OF THE SPACE SHUTTLE COLUMBIA
Which can be read here www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The STS-107 Mission3
STS-107 was a scientific research mission that, unlike most current shuttle launches,
was not related to the International Space Station (ISS) program. The launch of STS-107 had been delayed for a variety of reasons since the summer of 2001. STS-107 carried a
SPACEHAB Double Module in the shuttle’s cargo bay, which allows astronauts to
conduct scientific experiments in a “shirt-sleeve” environment. The crew, working
round-the-clock, conducted a research program involving 32 payloads, with 59 separate
investigations. SPACEHAB marketed 18% of the module’s capacity to international and
industry commercial users, while NASA experiments made up the remaining 82%.
Students from six schools in Australia, China, Israel, Japan, Liechtenstein, and the United
States probed the effects of spaceflight on spiders, silkworms, inorganic crystals, fish,
bees, and ants, respectively. Other experiments were attached to the outside of the
SPACEHAB Double Module, or on a bridge-like structure mounted across Columbia’s
payload bay. The latter, called Fast Reaction Experiments Enabling Science, Technology,
Applications and Research (FREESTAR), included the Mediterranean Israeli Dust
Experiment which involved observations of Israel from space. Some of the research
required analysis of specimens and data sets after the shuttle returned to Earth, and they
were destroyed along with the crew and orbiter. Other data, however, were transmitted
to ground-based researchers during the flight, so some of the crew’s scientific research did survive them. Quantifying the amount is difficult.

usinfo.org...

And from Beter's audio tape.

For at least two years now we have been hearing stories about problems with the tiles. It began when the shuttle Columbia arrived at Cape Canaveral in March 1979 on the back of a jumbo jet. Many tiles had been lost or damaged during the flight and the Columbia looked like it had smallpox. Soon after that we started hearing about tiles being tested, removed, replaced, re-tested, and so on. Part of the controversy over the tiles is real. There are legitimate arguments among many space engineers whether the tiles will succeed or fail. Those questions will finally be answered one way or another only when and if the shuttle Columbia drops out of orbit to return to earth. But for the Bolsheviks who now control America’s Space Program, the arguments over the tiles are only a tool.

Issues for Congress

Did NASA adequately investigate damage that might have been caused
to Columbia’s heat resistant tiles by objects that fell from the External
Tank during launch? If Columbia had been damaged, was there anything
NASA could have done to ensure the safe return of Columbia’s crew?

usinfo.org...

Out of all of the NASA programs and shuttle missions this is one that clearly states that it is NOT part of the ISS (International Space Station Program) but a "scientific" research mission.
How did he know that this particular one had problems, which indeed crashed, but could it have been "staged" for what he has claimed?

Continued below....

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Continuation....

Continued Beter Audio N0. 62 What he thinks this is really all about.

Television viewers will have no suspicion that they are only watching excerpts from numerous simulations of the flight. In its cover-up of the SKYLAB fiasco, NASA learned well the techniques of deception.
Meanwhile there will be no television coverage at all of the real flight except for the initial lift-off. Instead, when Young and Crippen reach orbit, they will go to work fast. They will depressurize the cabin, open the cargo hatch, and move the robot spy satellite components away from the Columbia. They will also remove a Gemini-type two-man space capsule from the Columbia cargo bay. After moving these things several hundred yards away from the Columbia, the two astronauts will close the cargo bay by remote control. They will maneuver down underneath the Columbia for a quick visual inspection of the condition of the thermal tiles; but the urgency of setting up the robot satellite will leave no time for any attempt to repair any tiles. If the astronauts were to do that, they would lose precious time both in setting up the satellite and in making good their own escape in the Gemini capsule. This, my friends, is why NASA has refused to include a tile repair kit on the first shuttle mission. As NASA administrator Robert Frosch said in a recent news conference, quote:
“I felt in the end that it would be likely to increase risk, perhaps not risk with regard to the tile system but risk with regard to the safety of the ...
“I felt in the end that it would be likely to increase risk, perhaps not risk with regard to the tile system but risk with regard to the safety of the whole flight.”

After the briefest of inspections, the astronauts will turn over control of the Columbia to NASA Houston with the words:

“Okay for retrofire.”

Then they will float away from the Columbia and set to work quickly on assembling the robot spy satellite. It is expected that they will complete the job within three to four orbits. As soon as the robot satellite is assembled and operating, Young and Crippen will board their Gemini-type space capsule. If all goes according to plan, they will drop out of orbit and splash down in the Pacific Ocean. It will only be the evening of the same day they took off, but on television the falsified NASA coverage will still be showing tapes of Young and Crippen in the simulated cockpit of the Columbia. Young and Crippen are planned to be picked up at sea after their secret splashdown. From there they are to be transported to Edwards Air Force Base in California to await further events.

Meanwhile about 12 hours after the launch from Cape Canaveral, Houston will send a retrofire signal to the unmanned Columbia. The shuttle’s engines will fire. Somewhere over the Indian Ocean the space shuttle will enter the atmosphere. It will be the first complete test of the shuttle’s thermal tiles. If they work, Columbia will survive re-entry. Then at lower altitude, piloting of the Columbia will be taken over by remote control. If all goes well, the Columbia will touch down in the great sandy desert of western Australia.

If all goes according to plan, all these things will take place during the first day of the supposed 54-hour mission of Young and Crippen. Then for the final act of the charade, we will be told on television that the Columbia is re-entering over the Pacific Ocean; and finally, lo and behold the space shuttle will glide into view. Everyone will watch in fascination as the shuttle dips lower and lower over Edwards Air Force Base, California. Finally it will touch down on the dry lake bed and gradually brake to a stop, and out will climb Young and Crippen. Everyone will assume that they are climbing out of the Columbia; but, my friends, they will actually be climbing out of a different shuttle named the ENTERPRISE. It was the Enterprise which we saw in those landing tests in August 1977, and it will again be the Enterprise which we will see making another landing soon. It will be retouched to look like it came from space, but it will be a fraud.

I wanted to add this little snippet from the Washington Post.

The Curious Case of the Local Lawyer Whose Tapes About Dark Conspiracies Belie an Impeccably Establishment Past
The Washington Post (1974-Current file) - Washington, D.C.
Author: BY RUDY MAXA
Date: Apr 15, 1979
Start Page: SM4
Pages: 2
Section: Magazine
Text Word Count: 1042

The world outlook is grim, very grim, says Peter Beter. What with the government's looting of the gold in Ft. Knox, the toll cancer is taking on Jimmy Carter's body, the murder-by-gun of Nelson Rockefeller and nefarious military, political and economic plots too numerous to detail, Beter holds out little hope for average folks in the United States.

pqasb.pqarchiver.com...:129968082&FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&date=APR+15,+1979&author=BY+R UDY+MAXA&pub=The+Washington+Post&desc=FRONT+PAGE+PEOPLE&pqatl=google

I will be back in a few to finish my next audio letter. Thanks for your time ATS.

Peace, NRE.
edit on 17-12-2011 by NoRegretsEver because: To add

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I remember mainstream media news many decades back showing the gold in Fort Know missing.
This was all in the time of money no longer being backed by silver or gold and the removal of silver certificates (preceded by gold certificates), Further at this time, a top-ranking Mason told me personally to invest in medals (gold particularly).

As for the Challenger, they had scrubbed a launch due to cold weather then when they DID launch it; Florida had an all-time record-breaking 17 degrees F day on the day of launch. After the explosion they said for months that there was no capsule recovered - BUT - I had SEEN a picture of the capsule (opened and being blessed on a dockside) taken by a Marine in attendance.

I never heard of Peter Beter - but - with a name like that I won't soon forget to watch and read his works. Thank you!
edit on 17/12/2011 by Trexter Ziam because: space

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Peter Beter discussing weather modification in 1978.

Audio Letter No. 24

Now, for the very first time, I can confirm that weather control by our own Secret Rulers is also far advanced as it pertains to the United States. On December 12, 1977, an article was planted in a Canadian newspaper which has been circulated very widely throughout the United States. It claimed that an electronic weather barrier had been set up by the Russians to change our weather. The alleged Russian barrier was described as running all the way from Alaska to Chile, and it was blamed for the unusually severe winter that was in progress. Here, my friends, is a perfect example of dis-information—it was designed to mislead the public and many, many people have been taken in by it. There is a weather modification Grid System along our shores, but it’s not as described in the article, and it’s not Russian. It’s controlled by our own Secret Rulers. This Grid System consists of three (3) tremendous underwater cables laid along the Continental Shelf of our East, West, and Gulf Coasts. The West Coast cable runs from Cape Cook on northwest Vancouver Island down the West Coast past Baja California, to a point opposite Tuxpan, Mexico. The East Coast cable runs from the tip of a peninsula at the northeast end of the Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia, southward to a point near Jacksonville, Florida. The Gulf cable runs from a point northwest of Tampa near Buena Vista, Florida, westward to a point 77 miles due east of Corpus Christi, Texas. Each cable is powered by an underground nuclear power plant. These three underground nuclear power plants are located at Cape Cook, at the peninsula I described in Nova Scotia, and near Buena Vista, Florida.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Now when you think about how many bases are known and the underground facilities it makes it pretty hard to try to nail down... but I will try my best. For now here is a map of locations.
These are Nuclear facilities.

These are HARRP (not all confirmed) locations.

Weather modification, HARRP, all of these are not really new, but they were in 1978. I would like to add that this was frowned upon, and he was considered crazy. Before all of the "mainstream" conspiracy theorist began, we in fact had Peter Beter.

I will be adding some coordinates, and locations in a few.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have to mention that lots of his info is about the one country at the time that everyone feared, and the was Russia, so there will be alot of references to that. I am aware that many Americans are unaware of the amount of power they had, because frankly we weren't taught these things the US has always been No.1.

Also from Audio letter No. 34.

This disruption of our food supply by weather modification has already begun, reflected in skyrocketing vegetable prices at your local supermarket; but a much more dramatic disruption in those food supplies that come from our West Coast could occur at any moment. I am referring to the effects of man-made earthquake and tidal wave disaster I first warned about a year ago in Audioletter No. 24. In that tape I gave the locations of seven (7) Russian fission-fusion-fission superbombs that had beenplanted in deep undersea trenches around the Philippines. As I explained then, the Philippines sit like a keystone in the long arc of geological faults that ring the Pacific—the so-called Ring of Fire. A major earthquake erupting in the Philippines could work its way around the Pacific rim and ultimately devastate America’s west coast—and that’s exactly what is planned!

Since I made that tape, I’ve also reported the planting of lower-yield undersea weapons around the Pacific and elsewhere by the Soviet Union. Many of these have been detonated, and during the past year strong earthquakes have been very frequent along the Pacific rim—everywhere except the Philippines. What the Soviet Union has been doing, my friends, is to release tensions in the earth’s crust everywhere except around the Philippines, where the stresses are building to tremendous levels. When the time is ripe, according to Russian stress-monitoring instruments in that area, the bombs around the Philippines will be set off. Soviet scientists anticipate that earthquakes and tidal waves of unprecedented proportions will be triggered as a result and that, as one result, America’s west coast will be laid waste. For further details of the plan, I suggest you listen again to Audioletter No. 24.

Big Ivan, The Tsar Bomba (“King of Bombs”)
The World's Largest Nuclear Weapon

The device offically designated RDS-220, known to its designers as Big Ivan, and nicknamed in the west Tsar Bomba (and referred to as the Big Bomb by Sakharov in his Memoirs [Sakharov 1990]) was the largest nuclear weapon ever constructed or detonated. This three stage weapon was actually a 100 megaton bomb design, but the uranium fusion stage tamper of the tertiary (and possibly the secondary) stage(s) was replaced by one(s) made of lead. This reduced the yield by 50% by eliminating the fast fissioning of the uranium tamper by the fusion neutrons, and eliminated 97% of the fallout (1.5 megatons of fission, instead of about 51.5 Mt), yet still proved the full yield design. The result was the "cleanest" weapon ever tested with 97% of the energy coming from fusion reactions. The effect of this bomb at full yield on global fallout would have been tremendous. It would have increased the world's total fission fallout since the invention of the atomic bomb by 25%.

nuclearweaponarchive.org...

here is a list of all of the Earthquakes in 1978, I am now trying to pinpoint if there was anything significant at any of these locations.

Significant Earthquakes of the World
earthquake.usgs.gov...

And a photo of the Earths Grid.

More to come.....

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Here is a bit of Audio No. 24 that IO found quite compelling, and the games that play out right in front of our faces.

Not long ago the Carter administration’s Ambassador to the United Nations, Andy Young, made the remarkable statement that: “Communism has never been a threat to me.” He also has a habit of patting Cuba on the back for the so-called ‘stabilizing influence’ of Cuban troops in Africa, and otherwise has repeatedly shown a very amiable attitude toward World Communism.

Many Americans have wondered why Andy Young is allowed to go on saying such things without being restrained in any way by Jimmy Carter. But Carter has now answered that, in a major foreign policy speech given at the University of Notre Dame on May 22, 1977. This speech is as important as the famous Iron Curtain Speech of Sir Winston Churchill a generation ago at Fulton, Missouri. White House aides stated that the Carter speech at Notre Dame was specifically intended to “send some messages to foreign governments”—and it did. The foreign press is filled with headlines about the major turn that has just been taken in American foreign policy. Yet, here at home, many Americans have not grasped what has happened. The most basic theme of that Carter speech is an elaborate echo of Andy Young’s statement, that is: “We are no longer afraid of Communism.” Is this because Communism is withering and dying? One need only look at a map to
see how fast Communism is eating up the world.

Here is the full speech by Carter at Notre Dame.
teachingamericanhistory.org...

and a bit more.

Major General John K. Singlaub said in an interview on May 19, 1977. General Singlaub, the third-ranking U.S. Army General in Korea said: “If we withdraw our ground forces on the schedule suggested, it will lead to war.” And why did General Singlaub speak up? His answer was: “The question asked after United States setbacks in Korea and Vietnam was: ‘Did the military people in the know express themselves loudly and clearly enough that the decision-makers understood?’ We want to make sure.”

Here is a PDF discussing what happened here.
THE SINGLAUB AFFAIR: MAJOR GENERAL JOHN K. SINGLAUB
AND
THE CARTER ADMINISTRATION - SHOWDOWN ON DRAWDOWN

On May 19th, 1977, the Washington Post published an interview 2 by their Tokyo Bureau
Chief with General John K. Singlaub, then Chief of Staff, U.S. Forces in Korea. It appeared that
a senior officer had made a decision to publicly challenge a policy decision promulgated by his
lawful civilian superior - his Commander-in-Chief and President of the United States, Jimmy
Carter. The interview brought into public and Congressional scrutiny President Carter's plan to
withdraw U.S. ground forces from Korea. The Carter Administration was dealt a stunning and
very public blow, eventually recanting a policy which had been a campaign pledge. Mal. Gen.
Singlaub was almost immediately removed from his position in Korea and by 1978 had retired at
the age of 56, with no formal ceremony.

www.dtic.mil...

But people will just read those words once, frown, and then forget about it. But everyone knows about General Singlaub’s warnings because, deliberately or otherwise, he allowed himself to be identified as the source of the warnings; and, for daring to warn us, he was promptly relieved of his Korean command by Jimmy Carter. The situation in Korea illustrates the direction in which events are now moving, but other events are due to occur long before the pullout of our troops from South Korea. The real threat to our security is no longer in Korea or in Europe but right here in our own backyard.

All I can say is WOW, there was alot of tension, and when those that are in power lose grip, or have their top people go rogue the game changes.

More to come....

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Now about Task Force 157 which is mentioned here.

This intelligence unit, known as Task Force 157 and run by the United States Navy, has a budget of well under 1/10 of 1% of that of the CIA, and yet it is being shut down—supposedly for budgetary reason. Meanwhile the signs of war to come are all around us. So great are the dangers facing us that military men are speaking up in increasing numbers in an effort to warn America before disaster arrives.

Annual History for Task Force 157, a classified U.S. Navy intelligence unit, 1974.

www.gwu.edu...

U.S. ESPIONAGE AND INTELLIGENCE
Organization, Operations, and Management, 1947-1996
www.gwu.edu...

More to come....

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
A little bit more... thanks for sticking around

Another military man who is actively trying to warn America is Major General George Keegan, who retired at the beginning of this year as Chief of Air Force Intelligence. General Keegan is one of the West’s greatest intelligence analysts, and the story he has to tell should be continuous headline news throughout our nation. General Keegan has been speaking on radio and television talk shows, giving speeches, accepting interviews—in short, using every channel open to him in an effort to wake up America before it is too late. One of his most comprehensive and important speeches was the one delivered on March 11, 1977, at a press conference sponsored by the American Security Council here in Washington, D.C. To find out in more detail what General Keegan had to say, I would urge every American to obtain a copy of that speech. Write to the American Security Council, Boston, Va., 22713 for information. It was published as the April 1977 Washington Report of the American Security Council. We’re frequently told by syndicated columnists that the CIA is our first line of defense, but General Keegan said in his speech:

“The ultimate function of a nation’s intelligence is to render carefully assessed judgments and forecasts regarding the threat. When I look back upon my experience with this nation’s highest estimating body, I have the impression of having taken part in a Charles Dickens novel. The sense of make-believe and unreality has to be experienced to be believed.”

Further on he says:

“The intelligence estimators, heavily dominated by the CIA and the State Department, have been wrong about Soviet purposes in pursuing detente. They have been shockingly deficient in their estimates of the risks and the advantages to the United States and the free world of the so-called technology exchange with the Soviet Union.”

And he adds:

“If there has been a Watergate in this country, and there has been, but ignored, it has been in the monumentally incompetent judgmental processes of this government regarding the nature, character, and growth of the Soviet threat as it has evolved from year to year.”

General Keegan goes on to make crystal clear that the deficiencies in our intelligence estimates are not due to any lack of our ability to collect information or to analyze it technically. The problem, instead, has to do with what is done with that information. To begin with, the intelligence estimation process at the highest levels in America today is not objective, but is manipulated to fit political purposes. In General Keegan’s words, and I quote:

“The United States intelligence estimative process cannot be understood unless it is first appreciated that national intelligence estimates must perform three functions. First, they must support the decisions of the President, both for the record of history and for the avoidance of impeachment. Second, they must substantiate or help to justify the decisions of the White House ‘Office of Management and Budget.’ Finally, the intelligence estimates must, whatever other purpose they may serve, rationalize the foreign security policy initiatives of the Secretary of State.”

Here is a bit about Maj. Gen. George J. Keegan Jr. from the New York Times after he passed.

General Keegan, a much-decorated former combat pilot, retired in 1977 after five years as assistant Chief of Staff for intelligence at Air Force headquarters in the Pentagon. He then disclosed possibilities based on data collected by his staff that ran counter to interpretations held by his civilian and military superiors and by the Central Intelligence Agency.

Describing himself as the eye of controversy in Washington, he contested official estimates of Soviet might and intentions for 22 years, saying the United States was underestimating the Russians. He did so chiefly using his access to photographic intelligence data. Warnings About Russians

He asserted that the Soviet Union was building a civil-defense system that would insure a reasonable rate of survival from a nuclear exchange. He also believed that the Russians were close to deploying futuristic charged particle-beam weapons.

www.nytimes.com...

Now if you stuck with me this far, you can see that there always have been whistle blowers, and we tend to not pay attention.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I am going to continue on. I will say that some of the info presented may be outrageous, and I cannot stress enough!! !!RESEARCH!!

Important Secret and Empowering People.

As the Bolsheviks were losing their grip on Russia, so-called detente fell on hard times. The Rockefeller-Soviet alliance had been based on Bolshevik control on the Soviet side, and when that was terminated, so was the secret alliance. The alliance was fractured by the still-secret Underwater Missile Crisis of 1976; a year later it was broken completely by the equally secret Battle of The Harvest Moon in space.

This one is going to be a bit scattered and will go into different territories, so please bare with me. It will all come together!

Here is a wonderful and complete timeline.
Which I state again if you do not agree, please research!

Nuclear Arms Race – A Timeline From 1945-1991

1969-1972: Strategic Arms Limitation Talks (SALT I) produced a superpower agreement capping the number of intercontinental and submarine-launched ballistic missiles each side could deploy, as well as a treaty banning anything other than symbolic defenses against missiles. Signed by Nixon and Brezhnev at the Moscow Summit.
Importance:

Both superpowers understood that continuing the arms race made them both insecure.
US recognized that USSR was now its equal in nuclear capabilities, and ahead of it in some categories of weaponry.
MAD logic was accepted: remaining defenseless against a nuclear attack was the best way to keep one from happening.
Accepted spy satellites as a way of verifying compliance with these agreements.

Limitations:
1. Like détente, it evaded issues such as nuclear arms reduction. The production of nuclear arms was frozen, but not reduced.
2. Arms imbalance was not addressed. US missiles were more accurate than Soviet ones and many had multiple warheads, but Soviets numerically had more missiles, though of inferior quality.
3. There was no limit on long-range bombers which the US had in greater quantity, short-range ones, missiles on ships and with NATO, as well as the nuclear arsenals of Britain and France.

Jackson Vanik Amendments: The US Congress would not accept Soviet superiority in any form, and passed these amendments, calling for numerical equality in all weapons systems covered. This strained US-USSR relations and complicated the future of SALT II by insisting of some form of equivalency in systems that were not in themselves equivalent.

1972: Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty (ABM): Entered into between the U.S. and USSR [Nixon and Brezhnev] to limit the anti-ballistic missile (ABM) systems used in defending areas against missile-delivered nuclear weapons; ended by the US in 2002.
In a joint statement of Basic Principles, Nixon and Brezhnev promised that their countries would seek to avoid efforts to obtain unilateral advantage at the expense of the other. Stability had come to characterize superpower relations In Europe, NE Asia, the rest of Asia, Middle East, Africa and Latin America. They would reject whatever opportunities might arise to shift the status quo in those parts of the world. These principles were not to be taken literally. The Russians viewed it as an acknowledgement of parity with the US. US saw it as a way to contain Russia. Efforts to reduce the danger of nuclear war had to be linked to an end of the constant Soviet pressure against the global balance of power.
1972-1977: SALT II negotiations dragged on for more than 6 years. It was a more open process, but also a less successful one. Salt II was a controversial experiment of negotiations between Jimmy Carter and Leonid Brezhnev from 1977 to 1979 between the U.S. and the Soviet Union, which sought to curtail the manufacture of strategic nuclear weapons. It was a continuation of the progress made during the SALT I talks. SALT II was the first nuclear arms treaty which assumed real reductions in strategic forces to 2,250 of all categories of delivery vehicles on both sides.

The SALT II Treaty banned new missile programs so both sides were forced to limit their new strategic missile types development although US preserved their most essential programs like Trident and cruise missiles, which President Carter wished to use as his main defensive weapon as they were too slow to have first strike capability. Six months after the signing, the Soviet Union deployed troops to Afghanistan, and in September of the same year, the so called Soviet Brigade in Cuba was discovered. In light of these developments, the treaty was never formally ratified by the United States Senate. Its terms were, nonetheless, honored by both sides until 1986 when the Reagan Administration withdrew from SALT II after accusing the Soviets of violating the pact.

zainabkhawaja.wordpress.com...

More to come...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Now on to something different...

This is concerning some of the false information concerning the "Jonestown Massacre".

To choose just one of the many dramatic examples from the AUDIO LETTER series, consider the Guyana Massacre at Jonestown in November, 1978. From start to finish, the Guyana story was filled with anomalies, unanswered questions, conflicting government statements, and news reports that did not quite add up. It began with the slaughter of a U.S. Congressman and accompanying newsmen, yet there was never a subsequent congressional investigation. The victims died of cyanide poisoning, an excruciating death which leaves the face contorted in agony, yet the victims were found arranged in neat, peaceful-looking rows ... face-down.

A few days after the massive infusion of American military teams supposedly for clean-up operations, there were sudden huge jumps in body-bag counts. Hurried explanations by Pentagon spokesmen were so incredible that they were withdrawn and replaced by different stories. These and many more oddities about the Guyana episode were never resolved, but simply left to fade away from the public memory with time. For those unaware of the behind-the-scenes forces at work in the world, Guyana will remain forever unexplained ... as if events so bizarre, major and chilling can happen for no reason at all.

The key missing ingredient in all the news reports about Guyana was the existence of a secret Soviet intermediate-range missile base, not far from Jonestown. Dr. Beter had reported publicly about the base on many occasions for over four years prior to the sudden headlines from Guyana. He had also reported on the collapse of a cooperative arrangement formerly in effect between the true rulers of the United States and those of the Soviet Union.

These were the factors which led directly to the Jonestown tragedy – a mass murder, staged as a cover to enable covert military action against the Russian missile base. Within days after the Jonestown tragedies, Dr. Beter AUDIO LETTER #40 made public exactly what had taken place and why. In that tape Dr. Beter answered in detail questions which otherwise remain unanswered to this day.

www.wanttoknow.info...

And here is the link to Audio Letter No. 40

Now how could there be a connection between Jonestown and Missiles? A Must Read!!!!
FIRE FROM THE SKY:
Battle of Harvest Moon & True Story of Space Shuttles

PART 18:
GUYANA
Kennedy's successor, Lyndon Johnson, made sure that *he* followed the script more carefully. In the wake of the Cuban crisis, the Russians needed a new forward base in the Caribbean area for strategic purposes until the heat was off in Cuba. To accommodate Russia, Guyana was selected for this purpose, and David Rockefeller saw to it that a Marxist named Forbes Burnham became Prime Minister. In return, the Chase Manhattan Bank became fiscal agent for Guyana, giving Rockefeller access to the gold produced in Guyana; and as a key factor in all this, then-President Lyndon Johnson in 1965 turned over the American Air Base, Atkinson Field, to Guyana.
America's right to retain control over the base for several more decades was simply thrown away without any excuses offered. Atkinson Field, which was then renamed Temehri Airfield, is south of Georgetown, the capital city. This is the airfield to which American helicopters carried bodies to be airlifted to America after the Jonestown disaster.
When Johnson gave the Temehri Airfield to Marxist Guyana, he handed Russia a very large plum indeed. The Temehri Airfield is the largest in all of Latin America, larger even than New York's largest airport, the John F. Kennedy Airport; and its location makes it ideal for ferrying Cuban troops and supplies to Africa.
As a result, Johnson's action on behalf of the Rockefellers robbed the United States of an important logistic connection to Africa while opening the door for Cuban troops. Our later troubles with Cuban troops in Angola and elsewhere in Africa were partly the result.
For a number of years, Russian military activity in Guyana was heavily concentrated around the vicinity of the Temehri Airfield. In 1974, the Russians placed missiles in sites that ringed the airfield. Then the missiles were pulled out from those locations and moved to a separate missile complex west of Georgetown, over the following two years.
In that new complex, the missiles were deployed at sites scattered over an area some 30 miles in diameter. In the approximate center was a Command and Control installation commanded by Russian personnel. And the plot began to thicken.

www.wanttoknow.info...

Continues.....

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I know this is a lot of info at once. I want to give this thread some time to stew, and give others a chance to look it over. When I return (I will bump this as I can), I will continue with Fire From The Sky, as I said a must read.
www.wanttoknow.info...

Thanks again for taking the time to look over this thread. This IMHO is very important, and says alot about our world today.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I'm loving your resolve, persistence and tenacity.

Cosmic..

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Thanks Cosmic. Every time I think that there is nothing else to search, this guy blows my mind. Seriously, this is like all of ATS rolled into one.

Its not always about what he says, but the connections. Some are outrageous, but they fit.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I have to give this a bump. I am currently reading and listening to other conspiracy theorists, and I can say that almost everything (almost) can literally be found here, which was since the 70's.

This has given me the boost I need to make sure that I continue this research.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Chech what P Beter had to say about JFK - That the shot had to have come
within the car - indicating Jackie as the assassin. I myself have come to believe
that Jackie did indeed assist in the act that appeared to terminate JFK, but that she
was simply playing a part in a hoaxed death scene and was fully aware and an active
part of the faked scenario, a scenario that has (purposely) baffled investigators ever since.

Fakery extend all the way back, from 9/11, to the moon landings, to JFK and the
Zapruder films.

It is one big close-knit pile of deception and scheming, and Peter Beter knew it.

Nice thread.

He deserves the utmost urgent attention.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Thanks. I really do believe that this will be missed. I will do what I can to keep this alive, but others have to want to know.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

JFK assassination *coughs*

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished

JFK assassination *coughs*

This is what you got?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
NRE... this should have been multiple threads, IMO. It's too much to read through & digest. You may not get tons of replies because of that, but it won't be because people aren't interested.

Thank you for sharing all this research!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join