It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Devil Baby

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Lol, we need to know the kid's name. We know its last name is Santos. It could be another antichrist paranoia like there was with Ronald Reagan. Everyone thought he was the antichrist because his 3 names Ronald Wilson Reagan all had 6 letters. 666 lol. Get that little punk on video though, let's see him spit some fire.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is not the one that I was looking for but has some witnesses.

In March 2011, a 3 year-old girl in Antique Province, Philippines gained media attention for mysteriously producing and predicting fire. The town mayor himself witnessed firsthand how a pillow burned after the girl said "pillow... fire." Many other people including the local chief of police and fire officers saw how the girl caused fire without physical contact to the objects.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think this is either a hoax for money or someone needs to take that woman to a doctor as she is suffering from postpartum psychosis.

link   
I read about this story about a week ago, and the mother was finally arrested for child abuse, and this fire breathing story by the mother was a hoax and the burns and bruises on the baby were from the mother, and the baby was taken into care, i see the sun newspaper left that part out.

No doubt it was the mothers master plan to make money i don't know, either way she was arrested for child abuse in the end.

I'm sure if some of you do a google search on Colombian news going back a week or two you will find the whole story.

link   
I really think the whole concept could be open to debate !

There is a lot of pages on the web about this type of thing.

I for one am very skeptical about the whole issue and guess there may be medical forces at work.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
What bad parenting....leaving a lighter for her baby to find...she better have a good house insurance policy!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by judus
I really think the whole concept could be open to debate !

There is a lot of pages on the web about this type of thing.

I for one am very skeptical about the whole issue and guess there may be medical forces at work.

Could well be.

Du Quang Chau, an expert in radiesthesia (the ability to detect “radiation” within the human body) conducted a series of tests on the child and found something odd in her brain’s right hemisphere. Realizing this was an unprecedented case both in Vietnam and the world, he created a panel of scientists to conduct studies on the girl and her surrounding environment. The unique phenomenon attracted scientists from various fields, including physics, medicine, psychology, culture and sociology. Dr. Nguyen Manh Hung, Director of the Hong Bang University, said RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) tests showed a weird “halo” in the girl’s right hemisphere that could be the cause of her unusual power. Read more at www.odditycentral.com...

www.odditycentral.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Also would like to add that when the baby grows to be a teen, he will hate his mom for making this hoax video about him...karma will be a b#

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
I read about this story about a week ago, and the mother was finally arrested for child abuse, and this fire breathing story by the mother was a hoax and the burns and bruises on the baby were from the mother, and the baby was taken into care, i see the sun newspaper left that part out.

No doubt it was the mothers master plan to make money i don't know, either way she was arrested for child abuse in the end.

I'm sure if some of you do a google search on Colombian news going back a week or two you will find the whole story.

I can't find the hoax part, articles all say the same stuff but I think the older kids are causing the problem, maybe 5 kids was the straw that broke the camels back. Clearly the Mother is adding in I need money on the video here, the 11 year old has no cloths....not looking very real at all to me.

I would think since the baby being in the fridge and other harmful places happens when he is watched by the other kids she would suspect the older kids.

www.thesun.co.uk...

Seems like faking would be a stupid move in this area of the world.

It has led to vigilante attacks on Santos and her taxi-driver husband Óscar Palencia López's house, which is allegedly being pelted with stones on a nightly-basis by frightened residents. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Doesnt look much like Satan spawn to me. Just a little package of flesh and blood which represents, as do all infants, the future of mankind.

And lets face it, if he does breathe fire and teleport or whatever, then hes a badass first, and everything else second.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Those who live in Britain will know that the Sun is far from a reliable and scientific resource. In other words most of what it spouts is BS!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by judus

Yah... mom has problems maybe? I know that babies are escape artists, At that "age" they can seemingly climb out of anything and crawl away faster than you'd think. If she is distracted by other things then maybe she isn't paying enough attention. I do note that the "vanishing baby" is always found. And the fires? She should probably be more careful where she leaves her cigarettes burning?

Blaming the kid for your parenting (or lack thereof) is easy. Poor kid.

Having said that, here's a YouTube...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Sorry for laughing about this here.. But I just can not take something like this seriously.

Mum: He breathes fire and vanishes

If this is for real, and there is fire around this baby, then someone would need to take this kid to a real doctor and find out what is going on. If the parents are giving this baby alcohol that could make the baby have flammable vapors coming from its lungs.

If the baby is just Vanishing into thin air, this too is just silly.. People do not just phase out of our reality and phase back in without some kind of trick or even just flat out lie about this.

Its silly as it is a report from a RAG called the sun.
Same people who brought us Crab boy, and Bat boy.. But all these kids had medical conditions that made they look the way they did.

Ana Feria Santos, 28, claims her two-month-old boy is the son of Satan after he scorched a mattress and clothes and keeps vanishing from his crib. She claims her child is able to produce flames to burn the garments and furniture — while he can also transform into a spooky older boy with “intimidating eyes”.

Sounds like me an excuse to be just another BAD parent. A scorched mattress? Was the mom or dad smoking and dropped their cigarette on the mattress and trying to spin blame on "satan"?
Vanishing from the crib? Could that mean they just ignore the kid when it starts crying and they can not deal with it.. So in their head, the baby just vanishes? So they can justify taking a break away from the baby?

And lastly, transform into an older boy with intimidating eyes!!! WOW.. I have yet to see a baby that has intimidating eyes! That is just plain and simply silly..
And sorry that I do not take this story the least bit serious.

But still felt compelled to make a post here.. I sure hope there are not others in here who think this story has any truth to it..
Ive seen many stories in my days, and lots of hyped stories in these Rags. But this one takes the cake !
For this month anyway.. this has to be to silliest report I have read..

Borderline laughable.. but at the same time.. There might be something really wrong with the kid.
But I will put my bet on there is something wrong with the parents.

And there is something most defiantly wrong with The SUN..

Originally posted by TheMaverick

I just read that! Thanks for the update.. so my gut feeling was spot on!! LOL.. I had this hunch that this was a spin story to cover up bad parents. Or abuse.. Star for you, and thanks for being a voice of reason.. Umoung other members who saw through this BS story.
edit on 7-11-2012 by zysin5 because: edit1.2 to add reply

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The Sun

top topics

<< 1   >>

join