It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Devil Baby

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

My Devil Baby

www.thesun.co.uk

Ana Feria Santos, 28, claims her two-month-old boy is the son of Satan after he scorched a mattress and clothes and keeps vanishing from his crib.
She claims her child is able to produce flames to burn the garments and furniture — while he can also transform into a spooky older boy with “intimidating eyes”.

It has terrified Ana and the small community of Nueva Estrella, on Colombia’s Caribbean coast — where many people still believe in witchcraft. But the mum of five continues to care for her
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Wow a real Devil baby lol

I think this lady needs to jump ship, as we all know what goes down when people are accused of been Witches in certain African country's.

It may or may not be the same Colombia and has already had stones thrown at her.

So what do you think ATS ? real of not

There has been other cases in the past about so called devil babies.

Here is another news piece on a demon baby www.theatlantic.com...

The knowledge of the existence of the Devil Baby burst upon the residents of Hull-House one day when three Italian women, with an excited rush through the door, demanded that he be shown to them. No amount of denial convinced them that he was not there, for they knew exactly what he was like, with his cloven hoofs, his pointed ears and diminutive tail; moreover, the Devil Baby had been able to speak as soon as he was born and was most shockingly profane. The three women were but the forerunners of a veritable multitude; for six weeks the streams of visitors from every part of the city and suburbs to this mythical baby poured in all day long, and so far into the night that the regular activities of the settlement were almost swamped.

So maybe there is some truth to this after all ???

www.thesun.co.uk
edit on 7-11-2012 by judus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Ummmmmm......The source is The Sun.....Nothing else needed in reply.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

LOL Thats what I thought as well.

It made the breaking news on there site so it must be real

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Columbia is South America, not Africa.

And this baby boy needs someone sane to get him as far away from the loony of a Mother, as fast as humanly possible.

The poor sod will end up dead if they leave him with that crank, she'll probably try to beat or burn the devil out of him or something equally as insane.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I dunno Bath Salts? Crack, Crank, or Meth

Only thing that matters is getting that kid to someone sane!

edit on 7-11-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Errr..no.

Just like there was never any truth to the 'witches' the Christians burnt at the steak's hundreds of years ago. I feel sorry for the child, because of his crazy mother he could be stuck with that reputation for all his childhood.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

I know that lol

I was referring to certain villages in area of Africa that accuse people of been Witches and then Burn and mutilate them.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
Columbia is South America, not Africa.

And this baby boy needs someone sane to get him as far away from the loony of a Mother, as fast as humanly possible.

The poor sod will end up dead if they leave him with that crank, she'll probably try to beat or burn the devil out of him or something equally as insane.

I Concur MysterX. The fact that there is this Primitive culture around the world today beggars belief in the 21st century. Some people want to head back to the stone age.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Errr..no.

Just like there was never any truth to the 'witches' the Christians burnt at the steak's hundreds of years ago. I feel sorry for the child, because of his crazy mother he could be stuck with that reputation for all his childhood.

Very True !

I think I would have kept my mouth shut if I was the woman in the article.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
She mentioned they were poor, so it's clear to me what the agenda is...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Some kids prob are evil little sh*ts but accusing them of torching stuff is a bit much

edit on 7-11-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by judus

Wow a real Devil baby lol

I think this lady needs to jump ship, as we all know what goes down when people are accused of been Witches in certain African country's.

It may or may not be the same Colombia and has already had stones thrown at her.

So what do you think ATS ? real of not

There has been other cases in the past about so called devil babies.

Here is another news piece on a demon baby www.theatlantic.com...

The knowledge of the existence of the Devil Baby burst upon the residents of Hull-House one day when three Italian women, with an excited rush through the door, demanded that he be shown to them. No amount of denial convinced them that he was not there, for they knew exactly what he was like, with his cloven hoofs, his pointed ears and diminutive tail; moreover, the Devil Baby had been able to speak as soon as he was born and was most shockingly profane. The three women were but the forerunners of a veritable multitude; for six weeks the streams of visitors from every part of the city and suburbs to this mythical baby poured in all day long, and so far into the night that the regular activities of the settlement were almost swamped.

www.thesun.co.uk
edit on 7-11-2012 by judus because: (no reason given)

I do remember the case of a girl who could not wear cloths, they burned off her. The case was studied and found to be true. Her body generated heat which could burn anything except her. it was very sad as she could not live in comfort, sleep on a mattress or in a house.
A real life fire starter but it was not done by her will.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yes there is still a lot of cases unsolved regarding this issue, maybe there is more to it .

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Do you have a link to the burning girl story? No offense but i find that very hard to believe without reading it

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Here is a new one there is a video on the page.

www.ghosttheory.com...

“The case of an 11-year-old girl in HCM City’s Tan Binh District claimed to have supernatural fire- starting powers is continuing to baffle scientists. The girl, whose family claims she has an unusual mental power that can cause objects to burst into flames, has drawn a great deal of attention from the Vietnamese media. The girl’s father said he first became aware of that his child was unusual when the family home’s electrical network suffered several short circuits, about a month ago. Electricians were called to fix the short circuit but could not find the cause behind the power failures. He said the girl was taken to other houses where the same phenomenon took place each time. Her mattresses, fans and other equipment have burst into flames. The hotel room where her family stayed two weeks ago during their holiday on Vung Tau beach also suffered burns from a blaze. The family then realised that objects were burnt when the girl approached them, although her body did not radiate any electric sparks, said her father. The girl has been examined by doctors at Cho Ray Hospital and the Children’s Hospital No. 2 but nothing abnormal has been found. But a team of scientists from the Centre of Research and Application for Radio-active Geo- biological Energy at Hong Bang University has also carried out tests on the girl and confirmed that she is unusual.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Funny story, the video proves nothing or backs up any of her claims.As expected her baby looks quite normal and healthy. She claimed that her two other children can do anything and she would never hit them or shout at them they can basically do what they want and she only asks God for help. I would say that a lot of the mischief going on regarding the baby, with him showing up in a washing machine or the fridge or in a bag, is more than likely the work of her two preteen children. Jealously amongst siblings especially with a new born is a common occurrence and I would look to this being the cause of a lot of what is going on rather than possession. That's quite a leap for her to take.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by judus

Yes there is still a lot of cases unsolved regarding this issue, maybe there is more to it .

This one about an Italian boy is interesting

perdurabo10.tripod.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Do you have a link to the burning girl story? No offense but i find that very hard to believe without reading it

I read it a long time ago, may be able to find it. With all the claims of this happening who knows this story could be mostly true but maybe fear exaggerates the responses.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by KatieVA
She mentioned they were poor, so it's clear to me what the agenda is...

Not much to add apart from .. It's The Sun I laughed when I flicked through the paper this morning .. Also thought that the story might pop up in ATS

I've quoted KatieVA's post just because she has a wicked avatar made me laugh

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join