It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A challenge for the Mason haters

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
No no no: when did I say no one is saved who doesn't know Satan is real.

I am beginning to think that you are mentally unbalanced. Again:

edit: you can not understand your Salvation as a Christian without acknowledging WHO and WHAT Satan is.

Saying you need to 'acknowledge who or what satan IS' makes it very clear that you are using the present tense definitive, 'is', as opposed to saying 'what Satan may be' or 'what Satan can be'. You sentence makes it clear that you feel your salvation is tied to Satan's role in how that salvation is understood and by the very fact that you included Satan in the sentence makes him real and relevant to the process of salvation in your eyes.

Learn to use logic, not childish tactics.

You mean childish like posting unsubstantiated quotes or trying to back pedal on what you meant in your salvation remark? That kind of childish?

We are now done talking.

You will be back. You always come back. You are a glutton for punishment.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Learn to use logic, not childish tactics. We are now done talking.
edit on 16-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I am still waiting on a quote of me saying that you must believe in Satan to be saved.... Or did you never claim that?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The other exorcist you refer to has never in his life performed an exorcism btw.

Past that, Fr Amorth is not going to be infallible. After that much contact with Satan, you must realize that he is only human. Just because he says Freemasonry is demonic does not make it so. Past that, I have never seen where he said that. Even if he did, it is not the opinion of the Church.

What is known by the Church is that Satan does exist, and many things can lead to demons in this life.

You are now attacking Fr Amorth personally in an attempt to subvert the evidence that the Pope did say that. If you were actually Catholic, it would just be obvious to you anyways. He can not "go on record" and say something controversial to the media when the media's goal is to hurt his image. They will spin anything he says.

^^heeey kinda like someone I know

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I am still waiting on a quote of me saying that you must believe in Satan to be saved....

I already did. Twice.

How does the need to understand Satan tie into your twisted view of salvation?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I am still waiting on a quote of me saying that you must believe in Satan to be saved....

I already did. Twice.

How does the need to understand Satan tie into your twisted view of salvation?

I call slander. Provide a quote of me saying you must understand your salvation to be saved. Go.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The other exorcist you refer to has never in his life performed an exorcism btw.

Irrelevant. Amorth allegedly got the quote from someone else, not directly from the Pope.

Just because he says Freemasonry is demonic does not make it so. Past that, I have never seen where he said that. Even if he did, it is not the opinion of the Church.

An Exorcist: More Stories, Gabriele Amorth, Ignatius Press, 2000, page 115.

A curse can originate from such things as maledictions by close relatives, a habit of blaspheming, membership in Freemasonry, spiritic or magic practices, and so on."

What is known by the Church is that Satan does exist, and many things can lead to demons in this life.

If you say so, they can have their paranoid and delusional dogma.

You are now attacking Fr Amorth personally in an attempt to subvert the evidence that the Pope did say that.

Because the guy is a huckster who wants to sell books.

If you were actually Catholic, it would just be obvious to you anyways. He can not "go on record" and say something controversial to the media when the media's goal is to hurt his image. They will spin anything he says.

Popes need no help hurting their images. They have said plenty of stupid things.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Provide a quote of me saying you must understand your salvation to be saved.

edit: you can not understand your Salvation as a Christian without acknowledging WHO and WHAT Satan is.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

yes I know you can not. And?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I trust the Pope before someone who makes accusations as grave as the one you just made. I will be waiting on that quote.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Learn to use logic, not childish tactics. We are now done talking.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So far I have been accused of blaming demons on my actions, and also of telling people they will not be saved if they do not believe in Satan.

You funny man, as I said - provide quotes or we are done. If you can provide these quotes I will provide for the public 3 of you being intolerant.

If you can not, we will continue in U2U so I know you will not bother with those stupid tactics.

Oh here we go, next you will tell me to "provide quotes of childish tactics". Then you will call me lazy and tell me I don't know how.

I am beginning to think that you are mentally unbalanced. Again:

Saying you need to 'acknowledge who or what satan IS' makes it very clear that you are using the present tense definitive, 'is', as opposed to saying 'what Satan may be' or 'what Satan can be'. You sentence makes it clear that you feel your salvation is tied to Satan's role in how that salvation is understood and by the very fact that you included Satan in the sentence makes him real and relevant to the process of salvation in your eyes.

Learn to use logic, not childish tactics.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I trust the Pope before someone who makes accusations as grave as the one you just made.

Who cares who you trust? The quote came from Amorth, not the Pope.

I will be waiting on that quote.

You got it already.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You funny man, as I said - provide quotes or we are done. If you can provide these quotes I will provide for the public 3 of you being intolerant.

I already did. As for you posting any quotes from me you would have done so already had there been any to post.

If you can not, we will continue in U2U so I know you will not bother with those stupid tactics.

Again, do not contact me privately, I have no wish to speak to you offline.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

yes I know you can not. And?

I am getting tired of this. Are you really not as smart as I thought?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I already did. As for you posting any quotes from me you would have done so already had there been any to post.

Again, do not contact me privately, I have no wish to speak to you offline.

what does offline mean? what are you insinuating? in private message on the forums? deceptive were done.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I am getting tired of this.

Are you? Did you not say you were finished with me and this thread several times? Yet here you are....

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I am getting tired of this.

Are you? Did you not say you were finished with me and this thread several times? Yet here you are....

I was finished I was waiting on you to realize that. Now you have.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

what does offline mean? what are you insinuating? in private message on the forums?

Offline means via U2U. I do not want you contacting me privately.

...were done.

I never heard you say that before.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

what does offline mean? what are you insinuating? in private message on the forums?

Offline means via U2U. I do not want you contacting me privately.

...were done.

I never heard you say that before.

1. So what you are saying is you do not care about the conversation, only the politics of it or "stars" above your posts.

2. This is the part where an honest man would say "My mistake" or "ok now I see what you are saying."

3. WE implies US as in YOU as well.

edit: if you can not be trusted with smaller matters.....

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join